My Cousin Is Angry With Her Folks

Story Info
Older cousin is relieved of tension.
2.6k words
3.48
62.4k
19
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am 19 years old and my name is Ravi. Like any other nineteen year old guy, my hormones were raging hot. I live with a family of four and I was thrilled that finally I am getting the house for myself for a month. My folks had planned a vacation in England, I was not in the plan because I was expecting some job interview calls.

It was the first time I was alone as a teenager for this long period of time. Besides, I can cook, clean and I am the professional in laundry here at home.

The day had finally come, as my folks drove off our driveway to the airport I waved to them. It is quite a long distance to the airport from our home so I didn't go with my folks. My parents told me to take care of myself and they promised to call me on arrival in England. As they left I hurried inside the house. As I was locking the door, I realized that l was getting a raging hard-on. Just the thought of being alone for this long period of time made me horny. I was a virgin still and I longed to undo this, but with who??

I went to my room turned on my computer and played some porn mpegs, I am Indian and the video showed white chicks. I am turned on by white chicks, their pink pussies, their moans, everything about them. I jerked fiercely on my rock hard dick while watching the dude pump the young teenage girl, I was now too hot and I got up from my chair and came all over mt computer's monitor.

After wiping up my mess, I took a shower and fixed myself something to eat. I turned on the television and I sat there for a few hours.

At about 5:00 pm and about three quarters into a good movie, I heard a voice calling outside, it was a familiar voice. On opening the door, to my surprise, it was my cousin Geeta and her five year old daughter, Shantal. Geeta had a full duffle bag, and Shantal had a full back pack on her shoulders. I invited them in.

Let me tell you a little about my cousin, Geeta. She is 34 yeard old, about 5' 4" and nice body, medium length brown hair, firm boobs and great ass.

She was the type of person who is easy going and I was her favorite cousin, I can know that I can easily get my way around her. She respected me though.

Geeta was separated from her husband, Prem, for about three years. She moved in with Shantal at her parents home ever since.

Geeta looked a little depressed and kind of worried.

"What's the matter Geeta", I asked.

"It's those stupid people I live with, they keep arguing with me and telling me to marry someone who I really don't know much, I got frustrated and I took Shantal, packed some clothes and left, here was the only place I knew I would be safe", Geeta said.

At this point in time Shantal asked me to put on the cartoon channel for her and she sat down, and watched cartoons. She was unaware of Geeta's crying and I gestured at my cousin to follow me to the Study. Geeta and I sat down and we talked, she told me that since she was separated from her husband, life wasn't the same for her. She had to work two jobs to support Shantal. Geeta's parents did not like the idea of their daughter and grand-daughter staying at their home.

While we were talking, the phone rang. I thought it was my folks but it was actually Geeta's sister Christine. She explained that Geeta was an emotional wreck before she left home and was inquiring if she was at my home. Christine was relieved to hear that she was safe. She told me that let her stay as long as she likes, so she can have a time-out and come to her normal self, I agreed with Christine that the change of environment was good for Geeta.

After hanging up I told Geeta who called. She was not surprised. She asked me where was everybody else. Geeta was surprised to hear that they went on a trip. I explained to her that it was a quick planned vacation. While talking to her, I remembered the porn video I was watching earlier, I imagined that I was fucking Geeta. How I would give anything to screw her. I immediately got an erection. I tried to hide but I was caught. Geeta pretended that she did not see it, but I know she did.

I told her that she need to relax and stop thinking of her parents marital arrangements. She agreed and proceeded to tell me things that really got me horny.

Geeta explained that she had no privacy at her home. Lots of people living in the same house and sleeping in the same bedroom. She explained that she missed being romanced. She even told me that she can't even masturbate in private. The only chance she gets to masturbate is either in the toilet or in the bathroom. She was once nearly caught by her little nephew. The bathroom did not have a proper lock, and her nephew walked in to the bathroom. He dropped his jaw in excitement as he looked at her wet, nude body, with her fingers inside her cunt. Hearing her say these things made me feel as if I would explode cum all over my underware.

Geeta told me that she was frustrated and deprived of love.

I walked up to her, hug her and told her don't worry. I pressed her against a wall, while hugging her and told her that I was there for her and I will make her feel better. She smiled and gave me a kiss on my lips. Geeta threw her hands around me and said that she is looking forward to spending quality time with me.

I was a bit confused, yet I was thrilled, as horny as a lion in heat. What did Geeta mean by 'quality time'?

While still embraced, I let go and told Geeta to hold on a second. I looked to the television room, I see that Shantal was lost in cartoon world, laughing all the way. I then locked the Study door and re-embraced Geeta. She told me that she was not hugged like this for a long time and it felt good. She always wore a tight pair of jeans. While against the wall, I deliberately pressed my hard cock into her crotch area as we spoke. She jerked in surprise, wanting to know what it was. After a few seconds, I realized that she knew what it was.

"Kiss me ravi" Geeta said.

"If it would make you fell better, no problem" I said.

l pushed her harder against the wall and slammed my tongue into her mouth. I could taste her red lipstick and as we sucked each other tongues, and kissed each other's lips, I pushed my cock harder into her crotch area. I could not stand it anymore, I wanted to do something daring and bold, something to initiate the passion. I let go of our embrace, pulled my tongue out of her mouth and lifted my tee-shirt.

As I lifted my tee-shirt with one hand, I pulled down my short pants and underware with the other. My hairy, six-inch hard pole stood pointing at her. She was amazed with what I had done.

"Geeta, suck my cock" I said.

As she lowered to suck my dick, I held her head and pulled her down to my pole faster.

"Ravi, your pole is bigger than Prem's" Geeta said.

I fucked her mouth and she slurped and moaned. When I was about to cum, I pulled out held her hair and pointed my gun at her face. I shot my sperm all over my cousin's face. While doing this, I said to myself in my mind that, I have to fuck Geeta before she leaves; all this time, Geeta still had all her clothes on. I got some tissues and Geeta cleaned up herself. It was about after 6:00pm and Geeta said that she was going to shower Shantal and herself. I showered after them and we sat down and had supper. Geeta and I cooked some pasta, it was my best meal.

After eating, I told Geeta that I was going to the Supermarket to get some goods. I jumped in my car, and drove to the grocery. It was about fifteen minutes away. I bought some bread, juice and eggs.

I stopped by the pharmacy and bought some condoms and a spray for my cock. When sprayed, it delays ejaculation. I was hornier than a toad and I was planning a great evening with Geeta.

I was surprised, on reaching home, Shantal was fast asleep. Geeta tucked her safely in bed.

I had the condoms and spray in my coat pocket, I took my coat off and threw it in a chair in my room.

I told Geeta that she could sleep with Shantal, but she insisted that she wanted to sleep in my room with me. This made me even more excited. We brused our teeth and retired to bed. I was wondering how I would approach Geeta for sex. I then decided on a plan. I planned to ask her hormy questions, to turn her on.

"Geeta, I want to ask you something, don't be offended, but I am just curious" I said.

"What Ravi?" Geeta said.

"Do you have lots of hair on your pussy?" I asked.

There was a slight pause.

"Yep" was Geeta's response.

Geeta then looked at me, I asked her if she squirted cum whenever she masturbated, she replied in the positive.

I decided to be the daring one again and asked her another big question.

"Geeta, can I suck your cunt?" I asked.

She looked amazed, smiled a bit and blinked.

"No problem Ravi" Geeta said.

My cock stood firm in my pants. I stood over her and lifted her big jersey she was wearing and pulled her tights and panties off her.

"Oh La La" I said.

Her fair skin contrasted with her, thick, black bush arond her pussy. I spread her legs wide, parted her lips and started nibbling on her clit. She moaned as I did this, I was a Professional, trained by the many Porno videos l saw in the past. I slurped and sucked and I then let go. I wanted to take it a step further. I pulled off her tee-shirt and ripped off her bra. Her firm brown nipples contrasted with her fair breast. I sucked on each breast. Geeta seemed to be enjoying it and I anticipated her. I got up, took off my tee-shirt, took off my pants and underware. Both of us were now completely naked and I told Geeta that I wanted her for a long time now. She seemed a bit confused as I said this. In a flash I stabbed my hard dick between her legs, aiming at her love hole. At the same time, Geeta clsed her legs tightly.

"Ravi, we cannot do this. I only let you suck my cunt because I was a little horny and I thought it would relieve me. I sucked your cock because you let Shantal and me stay at your home, but we cannot have sex. We are cousins and it's not right." Geeta said.

I told her that l wanted to make her feel better and she should relax. While I told her this i kept striking more cock between her legs, she resisted strongly by closing her legs tight. I then begged her and she said no. My heat had to be fulfilled that night and I was going to settle for anything less. I pleaded with Geeta and she resisted and told me to stop. l then proceeded to pull her legs apart with my hands and to my surprise, she was a fighter, she still did not open her legs. I continued to push my pole between her legs and she still had them closed tight. She explained that it was wrong (again!) what l wanted to do and as I continued to push my prick between her legs, she appeared as if she was tired and finally she loosened her legs slightly. With this opportunity I slammed my cock staight at her pink love hole.

"Ravi no!!" she screamed.

It was warm and very tight (after three years of no fucking!). Geeta struggled with me and tried to push me off of her but, l was a stronger than her, i viciously pumped her tight pussy. I can see that she was enjoying it because she stopped pleading, I parted her legs wide and fucked her harder. She moaned begged me to fuck her harder.

To my surprise, she then took her two hands and pushed my chest and pushed me off of her.

"Ravi, what if l get pregnant? You have no protection." Geeta said.

I then went to the chair took the stuff went to the bathroom. I sprayed the stuff on my dick and I opened a condom and rolled it on my cock. As l emerged from the bathroom, Geeta was smiling, anticipating my arrival like a tiger in heat. She then got on all fours on the bed. I got on my knees behind her, placed the tip of my dick at the entrance of her pussy and slammed it in. Geeta moaned hard at this time. I fucked her harder and harder. I felt very uncomfortable in that position, so l lay on my back and Geeta sat on my cock and rode me. I then layed her on her back and spread her legs wide and screw her in this position, her eyes was closed and as my dick was going in and out of her vagina, I sucked her hard nipples and kissed her lips, and sucked her tongue. I did not care any further, for I wanted my first fuck to be all natural. Geeta did not notice when l pulled out my cock from her now wet cunt and took of the condom. I then re-inserted my bare cock into her pussy and continued pumping.

The spray allowed me to fuck her for half an hour. Finally after I felt my cock wanting to explode, I pushed my tongue in Geeta's mouth hard, sucking her tongue and lips, l exploded inside her warm cunt. I shot stream after stream, about eight jets, each time it hit her wall she sighed.

Seeing that she did not cum as yet, I spread her legs apart and sucked her snatch. Geeta started to moan, her rbody trembled and she shot jets of cum, it was like a river gushing, i fingered her clit until it was all over and we lay on the bed, tired.

With all the passion, Geeta did not realize I took off the rubbers during our fuck.

The following morning, l was awakened by someone vomiting, l went to the bathroom to see Geeta vomiting. I rubbed her back.

She complained of having back pains. I asked her if she wanted to go to the Doctor, she said yes.

I drove her to the Doctor and after taking a sample of her urine and running some tests, he returned and said that Geeta was pregnant.