My Cousin Janie Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nosebone
nosebone
1,505 Followers

"Ok, one little one coming right up." I watched her walk out. Damn, she was still amazing even at 43.

She came back in with a couple drinks. "I hope you like gin and tonic."

"Sure, it's fine, thanks. To the Deal." I lifted my glass towards her.

"To the deal." Our glasses clinked together. We walked into the front office, where we sat on the sofa.

"So tell me, what do you think was wrong with Janie last night?" Her hand was lightly rubbing her nylon covered thigh. Her long red finger nails contrasted with the nude fabric.

"Roxanne, I really have no idea." I quickly summarized what I had told her dad, again leaving out some of the details.

"Hmm, that's interesting, Bradley," she said after taking a sip of her drink. "That girl has always thought a lot of you. That's what she was talking about this morning when she started crying again."

"Oh?"

"Yeah she was talking about how much she cared for you and was going to miss you. She said that she had made a big mistake last night that she regretted."

"Yeah?"

"She wouldn't tell me what it was though. Bradley, I want this to stay between us, and I want you tell me the truth. Can you promise me that?"

"Uh, yeah I guess so."

"Nothing has ever happened between you and Janie, right?"

"What do you mean by that?"

"I mean anything." She arched her eyebrows for emphasis.

"No, Roxanne, not at all!"

"Sorry. Some questions are tougher to ask, than answer, sweetie."

"Why would you ask me that?"

"Honey, I'm a woman and a pretty hot-blooded one, as you might have been told." She smiled. "Call it woman's intuition or whatever you want, but honey, I've seen the way she looks at you, and I've seen the way you look at her. Then this morning she told me she had made a big mistake, it just got me to wondering."

"Roxanne, we didn't...."

"Brad, I'm not insinuating anything. I'm just saying, I'm sure she has feelings for you that go beyond just being your cousin. It's to be expected. You two have been together your whole lives, hon. She really looks at you as more than just family."

"Roxanne, I don't know what to say about that."

"Honey, you don't have to say anything. I'm just telling you, that I think that's what she wanted to tell you last night. What do you feel for her?"

"Roxanne, I really don't know what I think. I mean I love her a lot. I think about her when she's not around. I know I'm going to miss her a lot."

"Well, that's expected. Have you ever thought about why you think about her all the time?"

"No, not really, I mean we're really close."

"Let me ask it this way, baby. Have you ever thought about her in physical way?"

"What do you mean by that?" I hoped my face wasn't as red as it felt.

"Bradley, don't be dense, honey. Do you ever think about making love to her?" The smile on her face would melt a glacier.

"Damn, Roxanne, what kind of pervert do you think I am?"

"I'm just curious. I think you're lying to me. Look, I'll let it go, baby. You look like you're about to have a stroke."

"Roxanne, I'm sorry, I just don't know. I don't know what I think right now."

"Bradley, she's going to be away for a while and maybe you'll figure your feelings out. Maybe she'll meet a good guy like you and dump that little shit she's with now, and you won't have to face your feelings."

"What feelings?"

"The ones you won't admit to."

"What's wrong with Chris? I thought she's happy with him."

"Jesus, Bradley. How blind can you be? There's something wrong with that boy."

"What do you mean?"

"Again, call it woman's intuition, but I've always had feeling about him."

"What kind of feeling? "

"He doesn't appreciate her, like I think you do."

"Why?"

"Honey, I suspected it for a while, but I know now. Janie is still as fresh as the undriven snow."

"Really? She never said anything, but I didn't expect her to ever tell me things like that."

"It's the truth, baby. She told me herself this morning."

"She did?"

"Yeah. I was just joking with her, trying to cheer her up, about all the privacy and freedom her and Chris would have now that they were away from home. She got a real strange look on her face and said 'It hasn't been a problem so far.' I said 'What?' and she told me she was still a virgin."

"Damn, I never would have imagined that."

"I know me neither. I thought maybe he wasn't taking care of things, but can you imagine having a sexy girlfriend like her, as long as he has and never making love to her? I think he's queer and won't admit it."

"I never thought about that."

"God, I don't know how she has gone without for so long. I remember how I was when I was her age. There was never enough cock in the whole world. Janie's cut from the same cloth as Shelley, your mama and me."

"Roxanne!"

"Hell, Bradley, your sweet mama was young once, and probably the sexiest woman I ever met. You're Aunt Shelley was a close second. We used to have a lot of fun running around together."

"I can bet so. Dad and Rick always said you were something too."

"Baby, I'm still something, don't you ever think differently! Look, back to Janie, I think you two could probably use some time apart, if neither of you wants to face the facts. I need another drink. You want one? "

"I better not, I gotta drive everyone later."

"Damn, Bradley you're a big boy. One more little drink isn't going to hurt. Besides, I don't like drinking alone."

"Ok, but if we get pulled over I'll say you facilitated underage drinking."

"Ha, you'll be fine. You've got the tolerance of your Granddad. I think that man had two livers."

"Yeah, maybe so."

I sat on the couch waiting for her to come back. When she did, I noticed that she had her blouse unbuttoned a little more.

"Here you go." She sat down right next to me.

"Thanks. What did you mean by facing the facts?"

"Shit Brad, you Smith men can be so damn hardheaded! I meant, I don't think you and Janie are ready to deal with the way you feel about one another. You're both afraid to admit it."

I stared dumbly at her. She continued, "Like I was saying, you can have some time apart to see if it's really the way you feel or not."

"Roxanne, I..."

"Let's just move on baby. I probably have said too much."

"No, I'm glad we talked about it. Granted, I'm more confused now than before."

"It'll work out the way it's supposed to, sweetie."

"Yeah, I hope."

"So tell me what do you fantasize about?"

"Are we playing "Embarrass Brad" tonight, or what?"

"Yeah, maybe. You ever think about little old me?" She was twirling her fingers through her long red hair.

"I may have."

"May have? Honey, I ain't been working hard enough then. I thought with the way your eyes follow me around, you thought about banging me all the time."

"Well, I'll admit you've been an inspiration more than once."

"I'm glad to hear that. So what are we going to do for another hour or two?"

"I don't know, I guess you could sit there and ask me a bunch more embarrassing questions."

"I got a little better idea."

"What's that?"

"Why don't you let me give you a blow job?"

"Roxanne, really?"

"Bradley, dear. You're all grown up and going off to college and I'm getting older by the day. I want to make your wishes come true before I'm an old hag."

"What??"

"Now, don't be a dumb ass. You just told me you beat off to me all the time."

"Not all the time."

"What other little tramps get you hard, huh?" She leered at me mischievously. "Granted, I think I know one of them."

"I'm not talking about that."

"Well come on, baby. We're alone with time to kill. You know we both want it. I want to see if you have a big cock like your dad and uncle."

"You've fucked Dad and Rick?"

She shook her head.

"Not that I haven't tried. Your mom and Shelley got to them first when they got back from the war. I didn't stand a chance. I was still practically a kid. The bastards also take their marriage vows pretty seriously. Unfortunately, your mama and Aunt Shelley can't resist bragging a little."

"Shit. Too much info."

"Bradley, don't be a prude. Like I said, your mama and aunt were two lusty creatures once upon a time. I bet Janie is the same way. I just can't believe she's going off to college an innocent little virgin."

"Yeah, that is hard to believe."

"Look, you want me to suck your cock or not? I can see he's interested." I definitely had the beginnings of a tent in my pants. "I'll make you feel really good." She reached for the button on my pants. What the hell I thought. I had always wanted to.

I took a long pull from my drink and sat it on the table. She unbuttoned my pants and pulled the zipper down. She swiftly slid her hand through my boxers and hauled out my stiffening cock.

"Oh, it looks like it runs in the family. Damn baby, I wish I'd have known this earlier. I'd have been keeping your balls empty, instead of letting these little teen age tramps try to take care of it for you." She leaned over and gave me a big sloppy kiss. I reveled in the complete change of events in the last hour. Roxanne started out by asking me if I was banging Janie, now she had my throbbing cock in her hand and her tongue down my throat.

"Goddamn, you're a good kisser too. Mmmm. Let me get my blouse and skirt off real quick. I don't want them to get rumpled. " She quickly stood up and began to finish unbuttoning her blouse the rest of the way. It slid off her shoulders revealing a sexy low cut white bra. It was very lacy and made her big tits stand up proud. She flipped her blouse on to a nearby chair. Her short skirt was next, as she quickly unzipped the back and began to shimmy it down her hips. Soon she was standing in front of me in her bra, nude pantyhose with no panties and those sexy fucking red heels. Her body was still tight in all the right places. I knew she liked to exercise and it had certainly paid off.

"Roxanne, you look great!"

"Not bad for a 43 year old, huh baby?"

"No, not bad for any age."

"As good as you imagined?"

"Fuck yeah!"

She knelt back down on the leather couch next to me. I managed to get my pants all the way down to the floor to allow her full access. Her hand was wrapped around the base of my cock and her warm wet mouth was soon sliding up and down the length of my cock. I leaned my head back on the couch and enjoyed it. God, what a feeling! I had gotten several blow jobs but they had always been done with very little enthusiasm. Not Roxanne though. She sucked and slurped and moaned. She would stop for a moment and look up through her eyeglasses at me. She would take her mouth completely of it and run her tongue around the head, using the just the tip to probe my slit.

"Damn, honey, your pre-cum tastes so good. I can't wait to get the whole load. When did you cum last?"

Her mouth and tongue roamed over the head of my cock.

"Three days ago."

"Three whole days? Were you by yourself?"

"Yeah."

"What were you thinking about?"

Without thinking about it, I blurted, "Ja...., uh, you." Shit, I admitted it.

"Mmmm, I thought so. It's ok to think of her. I'm sure she thinks of you, too. It's ok for to jack this big cock thinking about me too, but I'd rather you just let me suck on it."

"God, Roxanne I finally admitted it."

"Honey, you're not the first man to spill a load over a family member. My brother steals my dirty panties and pantyhose when he comes to visit to this day."

"No, shit?"

"Yeah, it's no big deal. He even leaves me money to buy new ones."

"Wow."

"Now, just lay back and relax. I've got a nice big cock to suck." True to her word she got back to business. I was amazed that she could get nearly all of my eight inches down her throat. She would gag a little and then come back up for air. It was an amazing experience.

"God Roxanne, you make me feel so good." She moaned around my cock as a way of thanks. She was going to make me come soon. A girl had never made me come with her mouth before. I felt my balls tighten and knew it was on its way.

"Oh, Roxanne, oh baby, I'm cumming." I could hear her moan as my first spurts erupted in her mouth. The spurts continued for close to 10 seconds. Each one felt like a flood leaving my cock.

She diligently sucked me until I was empty and then let my cock slide out of her mouth to lie on my still heaving mid-section.

"How was that Bradley, my stud?"

"Fuck, that was great." Without thinking I pulled her to me and began to kiss her. I quickly realized I could taste my own cum, but I was so overcome with the amazing blowjob, I didn't care.

"Yeah, it was. I feel like you came a quart. You're a good young stud." She stood up and retrieved some mouthwash from her desk. I admired her great ass covered in the fabric of the pantyhose.

"I know you got caught up in the moment, but you might not want to keep kissing me with my mouth coated in your cum."

"No, I guess not."

"Don't go anywhere. Round two will start in a minute. We still have plenty of time."

I decided that I'd go ahead and get undressed as she went to restroom. I also decided to get a drink of water. As I walked through the office naked, I kept thinking how wild it was to be fooling around with Roxanne and her getting me to admit that I fantasized about Janie while jerking off.

When I walked back to the front office I saw Roxanne sitting on the conference room table. She had removed her bra and was using a letter opener to slice a hole in the crotch of her hose.

"Now, I'm ready. Get over here and let me see how you eat pussy."

I walked over and sat in one of the big leather chairs. She had her legs spread wide with her feet on the table. She had pushed her ass right up to the edge offering me a veritable buffet of hot, wet pussy. I placed my hands on her knees as I leaned in to begin lapping at her.

She was already really wet. She had her labia shaved, but there was still a big, thick red bush up at the top. I swirled my tongue around her pussy lips while always moving ever closer to her clit. I ran my hands up and down her pantyhose clad thighs. They felt so soft. So many times I had sat and watched her legs move in her sexy nylons, wishing I could touch them. Now I was.

"Mmmm, you're doing pretty good. I know you love my legs, but use your fingers too. You can play with my nylon covered legs any time you want. I'll let you. But right now I want you to make me cum."

"Ok, I'd love that."

I slid one and then two fingers into her hot cunt. I swirled them around as I probed her.

"Oh yeah, that's better sweetheart. I can't believe I'm finally going to fuck a Smith man on this table."

"You've wanted to do it for a long time, huh?"

"Oh yeah." She looked at her watch. "Damn, it's getting later than I thought. They could call any minute. Get up here and fuck me."

I took a quick look at the clock and realized she was right. My cock had returned to full rigidness and when I stood, I quickly slipped it in to Roxanne's sweet pussy. I slowly began to stroke in and out of her. She wasn't as tight as the 18 year olds I was used to too, but she knew how to squeeze my cock.

"Damn, you feel so big in me. I haven't felt this full in years baby. Your cock is so thick."

"Fuck, you feel really good too, Roxanne. I love the way you squeeze me."

"Mmm, that's a benefit of fucking older women Brad. We know how to please a man. Don't forget it." I continued to pound her.

"You said your brother steals your panties and hose. Did you ever mess around with him?" I was looking into her eyes as I stabbed my cock in her.

"Brad, you promise me to never talk to anyone about this?"

"Yes."

"Ok. This is really important baby. But I want you to know the truth since you feel the way you do about Janie. Yes I did, and it was a wonderful experience."

"It was?"

"Honey, it was great. I'll tell you all about it later, but right now I want you to just fuck me. We're here together now. Let's enjoy it, baby."

"Ok." I started to slide in and out of her faster and harder. My balls were slapping her ass. She had placed her pantyhose covered legs and heels over my shoulders so I could get all the way in her. She kept squeezing my cock with her pussy. It was really driving me wild. We were both so caught up in the feeling, that we never heard the front door open. I was still pounding her pussy when I heard my Uncle Rick's voice.

"Goddamn son, did you put up any fight at all?" I spun my head around to see Rick and my Dad Standing there shaking their heads.

Roxanne slapped her hand on the table and sat up. "Shit. I was finally getting to fuck one of you three and you two had to show up and ruin it. Are Shelley and Liz out there too?" My Dad spoke up, "No they're already at the club waiting on us. We decided to stop by and have a quick drink before we met them. You two going to join us or do we need to leave you alone?"

"Depends on how the meeting went," Roxanne said.

"The meeting went damn well. We're good to go. That's why we're going to have a glass of Dad's good scotch," Rick added.

"Well, Damn, Bradley and I can finish this later. Let's go celebrate!" Roxanne hopped off the table and went to get her clothes.

"Now for you young man," my dad began. "Rick told me he warned you. She's a powerful force."

"Shit, I'm sorry. How the hell were you two able to resist her all these years?"

"Practice, son, Practice," Rick added.

"Hell, it ain't a big deal. Not like she was your first piece of ass or anything. We'll keep your mama in the dark about it though. It might cause a little friction between her and Roxanne," my dad laughed.

"Yeah, I guess so." Roxanne popped back in the room with her clothes on one arm and mine on the other.

"Here you go, baby." She leaned in and gave me another kiss and said, "To be continued." She left my clothes, grabbed her bra and went to the restroom.

"What a shameless lil slut we have working for us," my dad shook his head. "Get dressed and come back to your Granddad's office."

"Ok, Just a sec." I started laughing as they walked out.

I got dressed and joined them in my grandfather's office. They had left everything pretty much the way it was the day he retired. They had hung a picture of him on the wall that showed him standing in front of the first well he ever drilled. Over the years there had been a tradition that dated back well before my birth. Anytime there had been a good deal made, Dad and Rick would have a glass of "Dad's Scotch".

My grandfather had been devoted scotch man from the time he'd got back from the Pacific. He's been a Marine and had fought in many of the island campaigns. After he had become successful, Grandmother and he had traveled a lot. He loved going to Scotland, and had accumulated a scotch collection that would make any connoisseur proud.

This was my first time to participate in the tradition. I walked in and saw them looking at the picture of Granddad as well as the pictures of Grandmother, Roy and Tim. There were a total of eight glasses sitting on the bar. Four contained scotch, and four were empty. The empty ones were for Granddad, Grandmother, Tim and Roy. They always put the extra four out. "To remember," my dad had told me. They never drank the same scotch two times in a row and what it was didn't really matter. That it was "Dad's scotch" was the important thing.

Roxanne finally joined us. My dad distributed the glasses.

Dad started, "I'll propose the toast. Brad, like you know, this is a little tradition that we've had for a long time. Your granddad couldn't let something like this happen without having a swig. This is the first time you've been in here with us. Someday, this will all be yours and you can keep the tradition going or you can let it pass. As you probably know, we always keep the extra glasses out to remember. Your granddad always put an extra glass out to remind himself of all the good friends he lost in the war. We do it because of all the things that your granddad taught us, and to remember him and mom, Tim and Roy."

nosebone
nosebone
1,505 Followers