My Cousin Janie Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nosebone
nosebone
1,503 Followers

"You ok," I asked.

"Yeah, your fingers feel really big. I hope I don't chicken out on you," she said.

"It'll be okay baby. We'll see how things go," I said.

"I want to do this for you, though," Janie said. I rotated my fingers around in her spreading the lube and stretching her. My tongue ravaged her hard, little clit. "Uhhhh, that's so good. Don't stop baby. Don't stop. Mmmm, fuck yeah!!!"

I licked her swollen lips as she came down from her orgasm, while I continued to finger her back passage. I was still a novice at this myself, having only done it with Roxanne a couple times. The main things I knew were patience and lots of lubrication. I decided to try my ring finger as well. When I pulled my other two fingers out, I noticed she remained fairly open. I poured some lube directly on her anus and started back in with three fingers. She took them easily and I soon had all three of them in her to knuckle.

"Still okay," I asked.

"Yes, I feel like you have your whole hand in there though. I can't imagine what your cock is going to feel like," she said. There was nervousness in her voice.

"We'll just go slow, baby," I said. "I think you're as ready as I can make you."

"Okay. I'm a little scared," she said.

"Baby, just relax," I said. "If you feel any pain, tell me and I'll stop immediately."

"Okay," she said.

I stood up and squirted lube on my cock, spreading it with my left hand as my right continued fingering her. She looked back at me and shook her head.

"That will never fit in there," she gasped.

"It will baby. We'll just go slow. Lay down on your side and pull your knees up," I said. I wiped my hands on a towel that she'd left on the bed, before I laid down behind her. I reached under her with my left arm to hold her. I grabbed my cock and lined it up with her hole. She tensed when contact was made.

"Just relax baby. If you tense up, that's what may cause it to hurt," I said soothingly.

"It feels like a telephone pole," she said trying to laugh.

"It's not that big. My fingers may have been bigger," I replied.

"I hope so," she said.

I pushed slowly forward and the head stretched her tight, little opening.

"Ugh," she gasped as the head popped inside her. I paused, letting her get used to the sensation. She was still tense, but she seemed to be relaxing.

"You okay," I asked.

"Yeah, I think so. That wasn't as bad as I thought," she said.

"No, not bad at all," I agreed. "You think you're ready for a little more?"

"Yes, just go slow," she said. I pushed a little further and she groaned. "Oh, it's big."

"Am I hurting you," I asked.

"No, but I feel like I'm being stuffed," she panted. I pulled back out, before sliding back in. "Uggnnhh. Mmmmm. It's different, but I think I like it."

"Yeah. Me too baby," I said. I slowly pushed my cock in and out of her. The tightness I felt was unlike anything I'd ever experienced. I needed to do something for her. I reached down between her legs with my right hand and rubbed her wet pussy. My fingers sought her opening and I slowly fingered her as I gently fucked her recently virgin ass. She responded quickly.

"Oh, baby. That feels so good. You're still making it about me," she purred.

"Of course," I replied.

"Do that thing I like," she said. I smiled to myself and used the tips of my index and middle fingers to stimulate her special spot. It didn't take long.

"Ugghhhh, fuck," she screamed. Her pussy spasmed, but nothing like her tight ass. She clamped down hard on me.

"Goddamn," I groaned. It felt so amazing. I kept stroking my cock in and out of her as I continued to flick her spot with fingers. I would pause and grind her clit lightly with the palm of my hand, further stimulating her. She was on a roller-coaster of pleasure and she gushed against the palm of my hand once again.

"Fuck, baby. That's so fucking intense," she yelled. I casually looked up at the ceiling, hoping that Steve and Rachel were still occupied with their own intimacy and couldn't hear Janie, not to mention Candy and Pete. "I can't believe how good that feels. I can't believe you're fucking me in the ass!!!!"

"Believe it baby," I whispered in her ear. "Your ass is all mine baby. Forever."

"Mmmm, yes. Forever baby," she said. My assault on her womanhood continued and she gushed a third time. "Unnngghhh. So fucking good."

Her clenching and the overall tightness of her back passage were pushing me rapidly towards the edge. I told her so. She responded by pushing her hips back to me, forcing me ever deeper inside her. I wanted to get her off one more time. My fingers worked frantically inside her, trying to get her there. I was losing control of myself quickly. It was going to happen.

"Baby, I'm going to cum," I gasped.

"Me too. Oh, me too," she screamed. She squirted on my palm once again. My cock began to flood her tight ass. When she clenched down on me, it felt like she was milking me. I was in absolute heaven. I wrapped my arms around her abdomen holding her close to me. I kissed her shoulder and neck.

"That was amazing, Janie," I said.

"Yeah, it really was," she agreed. "It felt so different, but with what you were doing up front, it was perfect."

"Yes. Perfect," I agreed.

"You really liked it," she asked. She looked back over her shoulder at me.

"Yeah. I loved it," I said. "Glad that I was your first for that."

"You may not have been my first for the other things, but you're going to be my always," she said.

"Good," I replied. "Why don't we go wash up and sit in the hot tub?"

"That sounds like a wonderful place for round two," she smiled.

"Yes, it does," I agreed.

We walked to the bathroom holding hands. I started the water and pulled her to me as it warmed up.

"I love you so very, Janie Smith," I said.

"I love you too," she laughed.

"What's so funny," I asked.

"If you marry me, I don't have to offend you by not changing my last name," she smiled.

"Well that's true," I said. "Would you marry me?"

"Maybe, depends on how you ask," she said.

"Okay, I'll think about that," I smiled. I stepped in the shower pulling her in after me. I grabbed the soap and began washing her. When I got to her backside she jumped slightly.

"I may be a little sore back there tomorrow," she said.

"I'm sorry. Did I hurt you," I asked.

"No, not really. But you are, shall we say, ample," she smiled over her shoulder.

"Thanks. I'm sure it'll get better. Besides, that's not a regular thing anyway," I laughed.

"You liked fucking me in the butt, though," she said as she turned to face me.

"Yes, I loved fucking you in the butt," I replied.

"Good. You can do that anytime you want," Janie said.

"Mmmm, that sounds great," I said.

She washed me and we left the shower to get in the hot tub. She sat between my legs and I wrapped my arms around her.

"So, have you told Candy about us," I asked.

"Yeah, I did," Janie replied.

"What did she say?"

"She said she was envious," Janie laughed.

"She was?"

"Yeah, she said she always knew we were close," she said.

"We were," I replied.

"Yes, we were," Janie added.

"Is there something between her and Pete," I asked.

"No, nothing serious," Janie said. "'They're 'friends'." She held up her fingers indicating quotation marks.

"So, they're probably upstairs fucking, you mean," I asked.

"Yeah, probably," she laughed.

"Good for them," I said.

"Yeah, there probably hasn't been this much sex in the lodge, ever," Janie laughed.

"Yeah, you're probably right," I agreed.

"So, Rachel told you this was going to be their first time," I asked.

"Yeah, girls talk, baby," she said as she turned around to me.

"Yes, they do," I replied before kissing her.

"She was pretty nervous," Janie smiled. "She's only been with one other guy, and Steve is sort of blessed like you are."

"Okay, that was a little more info than I needed," I laughed.

"Whatever. Guys are always curious about weird shit like that," she smiled.

"Hopefully he didn't rip her open," I smiled.

"I doubt it. She's probably a very happy woman right now. Just like I will be in a few minutes," she said. Her hand began stroking my cock under the water.

"I always want you to be a happy woman. Happy with me," I said.

"I will be baby. We graduate in 3 years and 3 months," Janie said.

"I know baby. I'll be finished," I said.

"You better be," she said firmly, much like the way she was stroking my cock.

"I will. Then we'll ride the wind," I said.

"I like that idea. Just go and do and love," she said. She moved to straddle me. She adjusted me and I slipped inside her. "Mmmm, that's good."

"Yes, it is," I said taking her lovely big breasts in my hands. I slowly massaged her nipples.

"I'm sorry for everything the last month, baby," she purred as she slowly began riding me.

"I'm sorry too, Janie. Please don't ever give up on us, baby," I replied.

"I won't, baby. I promise," she said. "Oh, fuck that's so good."

"Yes, baby. So good," I agreed. My fingers rubbed her nipples more intently. She stared down at me as she worked her hips up and down on my shaft. Her movements became quicker and I rubbed her nipples harder. She gasped and even in the hot tub, I felt her gush against me. Her mouth hung open in pleasure.

"Fuck, I never knew I could do that," she said. "It's just so crazy."

"It's really fucking hot," I said as we continued our passionate loving.

"Yes, hot, mmmmm!!"

I continued my nipple rubbing and I felt her convulse again. She was panting as she fucked me furiously. She had an almost crazed look on her face and it drove me wild. I began thrusting my hips up meet her. The water in the hot tub sloshed from our movements.

"Mmmm, that's it, baby," she groaned. "Fuck me back. I want you to cum baby. I want you to fill me up."

"Me too baby. I want to cum in your tight, wet pussy, baby," I moaned.

"Mmmm, yeah. Do it Brad. Fill me up. Fill me up like you want to give me babies," she said with a wicked grin.

"Oh, you dirty little girl. You want my babies, don't you?"

"Yes, I do. Give me your babies," she gasped.

"I'm going to cum, Janie," I said.

"Mmmm, me too baby," she screamed. She threw her head back and I felt her pussy spasm as I began to cum. I pulled her to me and held her tightly as I continued to ejaculate. God, I loved her. We stayed like as we caught our breath. Gradually, we started kissing and touching one another's naked, wet bodies.

"Oh, fuck, that was so good," she said.

"Yes, it was baby," I smiled.

"You liked the idea of giving me babies, didn't you," she asked.

"Yeah, I did. So, did you," I laughed.

"I did. Someday," she smiled.

"Yeah. Certainly not now," I said.

"No, not now. You want to get in bed," she asked.

"We better. I know you'll have me on the slopes at sunrise," I smiled.

"Maybe I'll have your cock in my mouth at sunrise, instead?"

"I could go for that," I laughed.

"Come on," she said, reaching for my hand...

nosebone
nosebone
1,503 Followers