My Cousin Jo and I Pt. 13

Story Info
My cousin Jolene comes to stay for the summer.
1.4k words
4.44
26.9k
26
0

Part 13 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/01/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we are walking. I'm telling Jo how much I care for her. That I don't think I can bear the thought of her leaving when summer is over. Hell, I'd still be a virgin if not for her. Jo looks at me smiles stops walking.

Then says "Oh I don't think you would have been a virgin much longer. Your a great guy. I'm pretty sure that even if I had not pushed Christy a bit to start. She would have made a move on you anyway."

"Right as backward as I was I would have chickened out and ran away like a frightened baby."

"I find that hard to believe."

"It's true your the only reason I have any confidence at all. If a girl even looked at me I thought she was thinking how ugly and dumb I was."

"Dick your not ugly or dumb, naive maybe but far from dumb."

"I don't care if not for you, I would probably been a virgin till I was 21."

She laughs.

"Don't laugh it's true."

"OK, Maybe your right but your not a virgin any more and you have at least one girl who I know would love to be your girl."

"Maybe but Christy is not who I love (pause). It's you I love. There I said it."

Jo smiles "I love you to cuz."

"No I really love you. I'd marry you in a heart beat. I'll love you to the day I die."

"Believe me I love you too. But I don't think your mom and dad or mine would stand for that."

"I don't care. I love you and want to be with you always."

She looks deep into my eyes smiles.

"Me too Dick."

Then kisses me. "You know as well as I do it could never work. But we have the rest of the summer together. We will always be cousins. I sure as hell hope we can see each other as the years pass."

"Your right but still makes me sad just to think about you going home some day."

"Well try not to think about it. Just be happy with the time we have."

"Jo, I can't get over how great you are. Your my best friend, lover and cousin. How could anything be better."

She giggles, "Same here cuz, same here."

She kisses me again, takes my hand. We walk home. Talking how great today was.

At home we eat then watch TV. I don't remember a thing about any show because Jo is all I can think of. Bed time rolls around Jo says she going to bed. We all wish her a good night. Then dad goes to bed. Mom keeps looking at me.

"What?" I say.

"You really like your cousin Jolene don't you?"

"You know it, she great."

She gives me a funny look then says. "I think there's more to it then that."

"What?" Pretending not to understand.

"Richard you know what I mean."

"No not really."

"OK I'll spell it out for you. I think you like your cousin more than what is normal for cousins."

I'm nearly sweating, "Sure I like Jo. But I kind of have a girlfriend at the pool. Jo and I have always been close. We just click. I love her company, ever since grand dad's farm. If we were not cousins she would not pay any attention to me at all, I'm sure."

"Well I just worry about you getting too involved. I would not want to have to tell Kate we have a problem."

"Mom you have nothing to worry about. I promise."

"Ok just keep it that way."

"No problem mom."

I'm freaking out, it seems like mom knows what's going on with Jo and I. As I tell her, I'm going to bed and I love her. I again reaffirm the fact she has nothing to worry about. She smiles tells me good night and she loves me. I head for bed.

I'm in bed just a few minutes. Jo comes in "Like some company?"

I'm not sure if I should tell her about what mom talked to me about. She slides in bed next to me.

"I think I could use some lovin."

"Jo."

"Yes."

"I need to tell you something."

"You sound serious."

"I am, mom asked me about us. Like she knows there is something going on between us."

"Really?"

"Yea she kind of gave me the third degree about us. I told her there is nothing going on. That we are just best friends. But I still think she is not

convinced."

"Well we will just have to cool it a bit."

"Fuck I knew you would say that."

"Whoa don't blow a nut. We can still make it work. Just need to be a bit more subtle.

"Right now though I could use some attention."

I am kind of tentative about doing anything. Jo is rubbing my dick and her tits on my chest. She is

nibbling my neck and ear. We kiss, I place my hand on her breast giving it a squeeze.

I roll her on to her back getting on top between her legs. My cock is hard as nails. She is raising her pussy and rubbing it on my dick. I slip down she raises her knees spreading her legs. I feel her warm opening. I wiggle pushing forward slipping the head in. She is wiggling her ass to help work me in. I just start to pump her tight hole. When I hear a noise down stairs.

"Jo someones coming."

I pull out and get off her.

"Shit." she says and quietly hurries to her room.

I hear foot steps on the stairs. They pass my door.

I hear mom say "Jolene, Jolene."

Jo answers, "Yes aunt Nita."

"I hate to wake you, but I felt the need to talk to you."

"No problem what the matter?"

"I spoke to Richard earlier, but I feel I should talk to you too."

"Why is there something wrong?"

"I hope not and I'm not sure how to ask this. Is there something going on between you and Richard?"

"Excuse me going on?"

"Inappropriate behavior, I think you know what I'm saying."

"What, No why would you think that? I really like Richard but he is my cousin."

"I'm sorry I asked Jolene, but I couldn't help get that feeling. I don't know why. You both just seem a little too close."

"We have always been close. Richard is a great guy, he always been there for me. I can talk to him about anything and him me. We just care very much about each other. Maybe it because we don't get along well with our brothers and sisters. So we made our own connection but that's all."

"OK I believe you. It just makes me feel better having talked to you about it."

"It's Ok aunt Nita, I'm glad we can talk too. Lets me know I can come to you if I do have a problem and need help or advice."

"I'd be glad to help you anyway I can. So don't be afraid to come to me for any reason. I'll let you get back to sleep. Goodnight."

"Love you Goodnight."

I hear mom pass my door and down the stairs. Shortly Jo comes in.

"Shuss quiet. Did you hear?"

"Yes."

"Your right she is suspicious for some reason. We will have to be more careful."

"For sure that was too close for me."

"Me too, I'm still shaking a bit. I'm going back to bed."

"OK I understand."

I had a very hard time sleeping that night. I finally get to sleep.

Next morning I go for breakfast. Mom is fixing food.

"I'm sorry for asking about you and Jolene. It just seems like your too close."

"It's OK mom. I understand but believe me there is nothing between us, other than two cousins who care and love each other as family. Like I said she is my cousin."

"I know that now and it takes a load off my mind."

"It's all good mom."

Just then Jo comes in. "Morning."

"Good morning." Mom and I say.

We sit and talk about how our summer has gone so far with mom. Of course leaving out a lot of details.

"Got any idea what to do today?" Jo asks.

"Well it's suppose to be about 100 in the shade so I plan on going to the pool again."

Mom says "I swear it's a wonder you don't shrivel up like a prune going so much."

"Coolest place I can think of on a hot day." I say.

"Sounds good to me too, if it's all right with you Aunt Nita."

"Sure why not I'd hate to break up the two of you." she says. Then smiles at us.

Part 14 to follow