My Cousin Jo and I Pt. 15

Story Info
Jo makes me pissed at her.
2.8k words
4.65
28.3k
36

Part 15 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/01/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally mom quits asking about Christy. Jo and mom make supper. I go in the front room to watch TV. Shortly Jo comes in smiling at me.

"Pretty good cover up."

"Yea! Thanks for the help."

She just giggles "Figured you needed the experience."

Mom calls us for supper. During supper mom says something about Christy while eating.

"Christy, who is Christy?" Dad says.

"Just a girl I know from the swimming pool."

"Not just a girl. A girl he likes." Mom says.

"Mom please."

I can tell Jo is enjoying this.

"Well just how well do you know this girl?" Dad asks.

"I like her but we just fool around is all. You know splashing each other playing tag. That kind of stuff."

"Sounds like she must like you to if she fools around with you." Mom says.

"I think she has a crush on Dick is what I think." Jo says.

"Well don't let it get to serious. Your still to young to get involved with a girl."

"I know dad we just play around is all."

"Just keep it that way. Get a girl pregnant there goes college."

"Pregnant! Where did that come from."

Jo almost choked and laughed out loud.

"I'm just saying."

"Dad I know what you're saying. Good grief."

Mom and Jo both are smiling and having trouble not laughing.

"I get your drift, Dad no problem."

"Well I hope so. Enough said."

Mom says "I'm sure she is a good girl. I know her parents and they are good people so I'm sure she is too."

I finish eating then excuse my self. Not soon enough for me. Jo is enjoying it the whole Time. I go to the front porch to sulk. Jo comes out a few minutes later. I can tell she is laughing under her breath.

"Oh sure laugh your ass off."

"Dick it's funny. Just wait you will think so too soon enough."

"Yea right nothing funnier than dad up my ass from now on about girls."

"I'm sorry, but I couldn't help it. I'll make it up to you."

"Yea, Well don't do me anymore favors like that one."

I get up and go inside. Jo comes in sits beside me on the couch. I'm still upset over the whole deal.

Jo says "I promise I will never do anything like that again. I'll even try to help if that's possible."

I look at her. I can tell she is being honest with me.

"It's OK Jo. I just never have been in that position before. Dad scares me sometimes too. You never know how he is going to react to such shit."

"Like I said I'm sorry." Then gives me a hug.

"Better?"

"Yea, but you still owe me big time."

"O.K. I can see where I do."

Mom comes in smiles at us.

"Little worked up Richard?"

"Yea mom I am. I mean I haven't done anything wrong."

"I know your dad gets pretty wound up sometimes."

Jo says "I'm sorry I brought it up. I should have known better. But the worst is over at least he know about Christy now."

"He and I had a talk about it after you two left. He's better about it now."

"Thanks Mom. I wasn't sure what to expect, he get so worked up over nothing."

"He's just afraid you'll do something stupid like get a girl pregnant. He only wants the best for you. That means going to college."

"Yea I know, thanks again. I love you."

"We love you too that's why we worry so much. You too Jolene. You're so smart but I have seen smart girls ruin their lives by getting pregnant too."

"It's OK Aunt Nita. I'm glad you worry about me like that."

"But you don't have to I don't have a boyfriend. Dad makes sure of that."

"Well there is plenty of time for girl and boy friends. Just don't get in any rush it will come naturally in time."

A good show comes on the TV and the conversation ends. We watch TV for a while. I decide to call it a night. Telling mom and Jo goodnight. They return my sentiments.

I go upstairs to my room. My brain still worked up over dad giving me a hard time over Christy. Fuck what would he say if he knew I was fucking three girls? Not just fucking three girls but all three at one time. Hell he would kill me if he knew I was fucking Jo.

I get in bed my mind is a buzz. A little while later I hear Jo coming up the stairs. She passes my door. A few minutes pass. Then Jo comes in and sits on the edge of the bed. She still has on her red lace bra and panties.

"Are you still mad at me?"

"No, but I know that's not the end of it with dad. He will ride me about it for a week."

"Sorry, I had no idea he was such and ass. He is always so nice to me."

"You're not his son."

"Well would you like me to help you forget about it? I feel I owe it to you."

"I still owe you one from Christy's too. We better wait till we are sure mom and dad are asleep though."

"Shall I come see you or will come to me."

"I'll sneak up on you."

"Oh that sounds like fun."

She slips out the door to her room. God I'm hard from her just having been in my room in just her bra and panties. I think it made her look even sexier. I lay there rubbing my cock thinking of her.

After a bit I slip out of bed. Make my way to Jo's room. There is just enough light to make out the bed and her out line on it. I shed my briefs. Slowly slip toward the bed. Then jump as quietly as I can on top of her.

"Got you." I say.

She is pinned under the blanket.

"Oh you think so, huh?"

She is thrashing around trying to get her arms out. I keep pulling the blanket up so it keeps her pinned.

"OK you got me. Now what do you intend to do with me?"

"Hummm. I can think of several things I'd like to do."

"Oh yea what might that be?"

I lean in kiss her. She kisses me back.

"Is that all?"

"Oh Hell no." I lean in and whisper. "I'm going to tease you till you beg me to stop. Then I want to eat your tasty pussy while you suck my dick."

"Mumm sounds like fun to me."

I let her blanket go sitting up to pull it off her upper half of her body. Taking a breast in each hand squeezing them hard. Pinching her nipples. Her hand reaches for my hardening cock. I stop her from touching me.

"Oh no not till I'm ready to let you play with it."

I roll off her to the bed edge pulling the blanket with me. Exposing her tight young hard body.

"God dam! You never cease to amaze me how fine you are Jo."

Her two perfect breast mounds with light pink dollar aureoles and those protruding nipples. Her crotch covered with a neatly trimmed light blonde hair. Fuck I wanted to suck her tits and eat her all at the same time. She smiles a huge smile at me.

"I'm not that great." She says.

"The hell you aren't. You're the finest girl in my whole town. There is not one that is a good looking as you."

"You really think that."

"Think it hell I know it."

"Your so sweet cuz."

"Fuck you're the sweet one just like eating honey from the comb and I'm going to eat you till you beg me to quit."

"That might take a while I love it when you suck my pussy."

"Dam Jo you just saying that makes my dick so hard it aches."

"Well you can work on me and I can suck your lollipop till I get the tasty goody from it."

I can't take it any more. I kiss her sliding my tongue as far down her throat as possible then she returns the favor. I think she licked my tonsils. I kiss my way down her body stopping at her tits to savor each nipple. Each hard as a rock flicking them with my tongue and sucking as much into my mouth as possible. As I work my way to her belly button she is giggling.

"Oh that tickles."

So I play there for a bit butterfly kissing and running my tongue around her belly button. As I do so I turn my self into the 69 position. Straddling her head. She then kisses the head of my cock. Running her tongue the length and sucking my balls.

"Ohhhh Yea." I moan.

I kiss the inside of her thighs. She spreads her legs to give me full access to her pussy. My very first touch of my tongue is between her pussy and anus. She wiggles her ass in response. I slide my tongue between the lips of her pussy. Till I touch her clit. As soon as I touch it she sucks the head of my cock into her mouth. Running her tongue around the head sucking hard on it. God it feels so great. I take my hand and spread her lips, taking her clit in my mouth. Her feminine odor is strong but I love it. It turns me on even more. Jo is working my whole shaft almost with her mouth. Unlike Susie she cannot get my whole cock in her mouth and throat. Not for lack of trying it feels like though.

I'm sucking and licking on her clit. I try something new I use my lips to nibble at it. She pulls her head off my cock.

"Yes Yes like that more more. Aghhh Fuck!"

She shoves my cock as deep in her mouth as possible. Then her hips quiver and there is a flood of liquid from her. I run my tongue as deep into her as I can sucking up her juices as I do. I am right on the verge of cumming but I want to cum in her pussy. So I raise up sliding cock out of her mouth.

"Why did you make me stop. I wanted you to cum in my mouth. I love the taste of your cum."

"OK but my next one gets to be in your sweet pussy."

"Mumm I can't wait for that too. Right now though feed me some of your hot love juice."

Before I can move she some how rolls me on my side then my back. Putting her in control dam that's fine by me. I'm still looking her sweet pussy right above me. I reach up grab her by the ass cheeks pull that sweet thing to my lips. I love eating her pussy almost as much as having my dick shoved deep into it.

Almost but god I love her tight pussy. Right now she is really working on my cock head. I'm right on the verge of cumming. I don't say a thing Just reach down and grab her head and shove as hard as I can into her mouth. As I do I feel her lips hit the base of my shaft. She has my whole cock in her mouth and throat. I blow my wad right then. Holding her there she is trying to pull off but I hold her till I'm done. I let her head go. She pulls her head off choking as she does.

"Fuck Dick you nearly choked me to death."

"Holy shit Jo now Susie's got nothing on you. God dam! That was fucking amazing girl. Still not as fine as your pussy but still really great."

"Well next time warn me when you are going to do that."

"What cum or push my cock down your throat."

"Well both would be nice."

She gets off me there is still some cum dripping from her mouth.

"Jesus Dick what a fucking load."

Licking her lips.

"Come here."

She lies beside me. I take my finger and wipe up the loose cum from her chin and neck. Offer it to her, she licks my fingers. Right after I lean over licking her chin and neck kiss her running my tongue into her mouth. We tongue play for a bit. I pull back her tongue following. I can taste my cum it a bit salty but offered by her it nectar. We break the kiss.

"I love you Jo." I tell her.

She smiles back at me. "I love you to Dick."

I can't believe she just said that back.

I pull her to me we cuddle for a bit kissing. My hands running all over her body and hers on me. Shortly I'm hard as nails again.

"Can we make love now?"

"I'd like that very much Dick."

I roll on top of her she raises her knees to make my entry easier for us both. I raise up with my hands on either side of her. Lean in kisses her several times. My cock is rubbing against her slit. I can feel the slickness and warmth of it. I raise my hips to enter her but I miss she giggles and takes me in hand. Guides me home. I take my time enjoying every inch as it penetrates her soft warm velvet love tunnel. It's squeezing my cock as it goes in. She pulls my head to hers and kisses me. Rotating her hips, running her tongue into my mouth. I gently suck on her tongue. We are rolling our tongues together. She pulls her tongue out smiles at me.

"Fuck me Dick Fuck me hard. Make me beg for more."

I kiss her. Then start pounding her pussy. I'm doing it so hard I'm scared mom or dad will hear. But right now I don't fucking care. Shortly she pulls me down wrapping her legs around my waist locking them behind me.

"OH! OH! OH!" she is saying each time I hit bottom. Then I'm ready to cum.

"I'm cumming Jo."

"OH God me too."

I shoot what seems like a gallon of cum into her loins. Immediately after finishing I collapse on her. Her nipples like two hot pokers mashed to my chest.

"Oh my that was great." She says.

"That's putting it mildly." I say.

I don't care I spend the whole night with her holding her and cuddling all night. She wakes me early.

"You better get back to you room."

"Fuck that I'm staying here."

"Well I better get down stairs and help Aunt Nita with breakfast."

"My breakfast is right here."

Pulling her to me. Rubbing my hands over her body and pussy.

"Come on Jo please just a quick one."

"Oh, OK. I'm horny too."

She giggles and smiles

"Jolene breakfast of champions."

That makes her really giggle. She pushes me on my back climbs on my hips. I already have morning wood. She wiggles around till she gets my cock in position. Slowly she is sliding my swollen meat into her slick warm tight pussy.

"Fuck I cum already." She says.

"Well looking at you sitting on my dick it won't take long for me either."

She slides her tight hole the rest of the way down on my shaft. Then sits there just working her hips I'm rubbing the back of her uterus. It's like; I'm being jacked off by the softest hands ever. Squeezing it and pulling at the same time.

I take a breast in each hand playing with her nipples. Her head is leaned back I can see a smile on her face. I take her arms and pull her to me. We kiss for a long time. I feel that familiar tingle in my balls I'm going to cum.

"Jo I'm going to cum."

She increases her hip action. She is working on me hard. I kiss her again just as I unload into her honey hole. She lays on me still wiggling her ass. Then slides off me cum drips from her pussy onto my belly.

"Looks like your going to need a shower." She says.

"Care to join me."

"I'd love to but I think I better get my drippy pussy down stairs before someone comes looking for me."

"Bummer." I give her a sad face.

"Me too."

She crawls out of bed Kisses me then grabs some clothes and heads for the bathroom to cleanup. I finally get out of her bed there is a huge wet spot where we just fucked. I smell it. God I love her smell.

I take a slow shower. Normally I'd jack off but no need today I got morning lovin.

Part 16 to follow.