My Cousin Jo and I Pt. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Penny for your thoughts." She says.

"Thinking about our conversation earlier. Trying to work it all out in my brain."

"Over thinking it is a bad idea that can drive a person crazy. Why don't you give that a rest and think about this instead." Rubbing her tits on my side kissing my earlobe and side of my neck. I turn my head we kiss, placing my hand on her breast. Feeling the warm hard nipple under my fingers. The blood is pumping through my cock making it swell. Her hand moves to it running a finger from the tip to my balls. Making it impossible to think at all, well at least my little head know what it wants. Swelling up like it is ready to explode.

"Jo."

"What Dick?"

"Your not doing this just to keep me happy are you?"

"I love you. Dumb ass." As she pokes me in the side biting my ear lobe.

"Ouch! I guess I deserve that. I love you too Jo."

Pulling her to me tighter if that's possible. I kiss her deeply looking in to her eyes. I can tell she loves me. I pray she can tell I love her.

"Jo."

"Yes."

"I want to help you find what you want?"

"What is that?"

"Two or three guys."

"Really?" In a surprised voice.

"Yes I do. You have been nothing but great about Christy and Susie. So I owe it to you. I just want to be there so whoever they are don't abuse you."

"Are you sure? I know how badly you were about Calvin."

"Yea I was not really ready for that when it happened out of the blue. At least this I can ready myself for some. At least I know what is coming even if it hard for me to deal with. I know now how hard it is for you. But I do want you to be happy."

Jo kisses me hugs me tight. "I promise nothing will change between us Dick."

With that said she kisses my neck takes my rock hard cock stroking it. "I'm needing you right now." She gets up saddles my waist her hands on my chest. I reach between us my cock in hand holding it for her. I feel her slick slit as she moves her hips in a sliding motion rubbing the head on her labia's. Spreading them as the head moves toward it's warm home. As the head enters I move my hand to her breasts. Her eyes never leaving mine I savor every second as my man hood is enveloped by her sex.

I am panged again by a thought that soon someone else will be where I am now. Enjoying her womanly pleasures possibly two men. It eats at me but I am still so turned on by her tight warm slick pussy and the feel of her breasts. We start to move like a dance that mold our bodies as one. We are in time so perfectly matched to our needs. Jo stops moving it catches me off guard.

"Is there something wrong? Jo."

"No everything is perfect as a matter of fact I want to give you something special."

I am wondering what could be more special then her giving her self to me anytime I ask or even when I do not ask.

Pulling me from her. I'm disappointed to be withdrawn. She reaches taking my shaft in hand still very slick from her fluids. The next thing I feel is a tight sensation. Suddenly I know what it is she is doing.

"Jo you don't have to do that."

"I know I want to." Looking at my face with a wanton smile.

I feel the pressure of her spinster resisting the entrance then slowly giving way to my intruding member. A moment later the head pops into her rectum. Jo lets out a small gasp then waits for a moment before making any other movements. I am holding my breath at the wonder I am feeling. Never has my cock felt the sensations I'm feeling now. Her sphincter so tight around my cock squeezing it just below the head. Jo is slowly pushing my dick deeper into her. It is like nothing I have ever felt before. Jo is watching my face as she penetrates her self with my manhood. I try to hold still and let her proceed at her desire. I can tell it is painful to her. I want to slam my cock in her ass it feels so good. I am concentrating on her face and the feeling of her warm tight ass. She is grunting a painful low grunt as she pushes me deeper into her rectum.

I don't realize but I am pinching her nipples hard. Jo is groaning at my grip as I am pulling them too. Realizing that I might be hurting her I stop, looking at her nipples. They are swollen and very very red they are like sticking out further than I have ever seen them.

I feel my balls touch her ass cheeks being compressed between them. The pressure is slightly painful but bearable considering the pleasure my cock is receiving. She leans in whispers in my ear. "I love you, your so special to me. I want you to know there is nothing I won't do for you or to you if you ask."

I take her head in my hands then gently pull her to my lips. I kiss her tenderly on the lips, kissing her lightly all over her face. Kissing along her chin to her ears down her neck. Across her collar bone all over her neck. I enter twine our hands kissing my way to her breasts. Kissing all around her magnificent mounds. Saving her aerola's and nipples till the very last thing I do.

All this time she is rotating her ass on my cock. She raises just a little at a time working me from all directions. Fuck it is making me hard as a rock. I lick each nipple with the flat of my tongue. Flicking it with the tip, rolling my tongue in a circle encasing each one. Suckling each nipple like a child nursing off it's mother. She is getting turned on more and more as I do this. Shortly she is pulling almost all the way off me till just the head is in her sliding up and down in rhythm. The fire in my groin is building from a smoldering ember to a raging fire. My balls are boiling as the need expands them getting ready to explode. I think she realizes this. Quickly she changes it up faster and faster. Our breathing becoming erratic and heavy. My hips want to rise off the bed needing to be deeper in her. I want to scream I love her I need her, but I dare not knowing it would bring a world of shit on us from mom and dad. I bite my tongue blowing my loading my load deeply into her ass. Jo a minute later moans as she shivers her sphincter tightening on my cock buried in her ass. When her orgasm subsides. Rolling off me into my embrace pulling her to me wanting to feel her as close to me as possible.

"That was amazing Jo. But I don't want you to do that again."

"Why not Dick?"

"I know you really hate it."

"What do you mean."

"I remember you saying that is what Rick does to you. To degrade you and how much you hate it."

"Dick I hate it when he does it to me yes. But I have to admit I really don't hate it at all."

"But? I don't understand."

"I have found sometimes it really turns me on. Like now it was as much a turn on for me as it was for you. You did like it didn't you?"

"Hell yea I never felt anything like it before. You have shown me a lot of things I have never felt before though. I'd still be a stupid virgin if not for you."

"I question that but thank you. You have shown me some things too."

"Like what?"

"What it feels like to really be loved and cared for. What it is like to have someone who cares so much for me it hurts to think I might be with someone else. You have no idea how this has affected me."

"Wow I had no idea."

Jo looks me in the eyes smiling. She kisses me for what seems a lifetime. I never want it to end. She breaks the kiss. With a sad look tells me she should get back to her room. I don't want her to go but I know she has to. Kissing me on the cheek tells me she loves me. Then slides silently out of bed. I watch in the dim light as her beautiful body moves to the door. I'm left sadly alone with my thought again. I finally can rest my mind and fall asleep.

In the morning I'm up early. Down stairs to eat make a phone call and head out. Along to way I'm thinking of what I'm going to say. How do you explain that you want your cousin to have sex with 2 or 3 guys. I know who the one guy will be but who else do I talk to about this. I want someone who will be deserving of this. As if that's possible in my mind, but I know it should happen. Just because I love her.

Part 17 to follow

12