My Cousin Jo and I Pt. 18

Story Info
Continuing of my summer with Jo.
4.8k words
4.65
15.8k
22

Part 18 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/01/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sorry for taking so long with this chapter. I have been sick for the last year. I had a double lung transplant. I almost died but thanks to god and great doctors. I'm back to better health now. I have tried to submit this chapter 3 times and has been rejected all 3 times. I see no reason for the rejection and literotica gives me no reason for rejection. I have asked several editors for help but have never received an answer from any of them. So I will spell check and make changes, if I find issues. Never said I was an english major or writer.

I will try to finish the story as true as I remember it. I hope you enjoy it. Weather you do or not, I cannot help how it goes as it is a true story. All people in story are over 18. Please leave you thought, good or bad. I welcome all.

*****

Jo slips out of bed. I remove her red panties. Then hand them to her. She smiles at me and takes them. Kisses me, saying "I'll bet you look even hotter in my black lace ones." Kisses me again and leaves.

Fuck! I'm laying awake. My cock hard as nails. Thinking about what just happened. Hell I cum just from her rubbing me through her silky panties. Of course her cleaning me up with her mouth afterwards got me stiff again. I almost need to jerk off to get relief. But I managed to drift off to sleep.

I wake up early. Starting to get out of bed. I notice a note on my night stand. Picking it up, underneath is a pair of black silky panties.

The note reads; Dick wear these today for me. I will find it very exciting to know your wearing them. So please wear them for me.

Sitting on the edge of the bed looking at her black panties on my night stand. I'm really conflicted about wearing them. Just handling them the silky feeling is already getting me hard.

I just know putting them on I'll have a woody all day long from feeling them rubbing my cock and ass in jeans. I'm also worried about being caught wearing them by someone. Especially Mom or DAD. Fuck he would kill me, or brand me a pervert. I guess I am a pervert as I want to wear them so bad. Fuck it!, pulling off my briefs then slide her silky panties on. I have an issue with getting my hard on stuffed in, but finally get the job done.

Dressed I head down stairs for breakfast. Entering the kitchen, Mom and Jo are finishing cooking bacon and eggs. "Good morning." Jo and mom say. I return the greeting. I can feel my face is flushed.

Jo smiles at me with knowing eyes. Mom on the other hand asks if I'm running a fever as I look a bit flushed. I tell her I'm ok just really excited about testing for my license. That I didn't sleep well thinking about it all night long. She gives me a bit of a look but then continues getting breakfast for me. I eat and say I'm going to study.

In the front room reading the booklet. When Jo walks in. She ask in a low voice if I'm wearing what she left for me. I know I turned several shades of red. Sheepishly nodding my head. This puts huge smile on her face. Jo then slides her hand down her front and starts rubbing her pussy outside her jeans. Fuck what a distraction. I'm thinking with the wrong head. I couldn't study if I had to with her doing that.

Suddenly she stops. Mom comes in asking when I'd be ready to go take the test. I manage to get out I still need a little longer as I'm 1/2 way through the booklet. She just tells me to let her know when I'm ready. Retreating to the kitchen.

I'm thinking if Jo keeps that up I'll never be ready. Looking at Jo, she just has this shit eating grin on her face.

Jo sits cross for me in the overstuffed chair. I try to get back to my booklet. I raise the book so I can concentrate on it. Jo starts making a quiet groaning noise. I peek over the booklet to see, she has her hand in her jeans rubbing her pussy. Staring right at me, with a wicked grin on her face.

I hear her get up then come over and sit on the couch next to me. I'm struggling to study, that's almost impossible. Especially when she takes her hand that was rubbing her pussy is now touching my lips. The smell is intoxicating. She pushes one finger between my lips. Automatically I start sucking on it. The she add another, shortly I have four fingers in my mouth sucking like a mad man to clean them.

She giggles and whispers in my ear. "Do I taste good?" All I can do is moan yes. As her fingers are filling my mouth. Pulling her fingers out, then nibbles on my ear. I am trying my best to study. My cock is killing me and oozing precum into her silky panties.

Mom calls from kitchen that she is going to store and if we want anything. I want to yell yes privacy so I can fuck Jo. But tell her no. She asks Jo if she wants to go with her. Jo tells her no she is going to help me study. Mom leaves and dad is gone to a customers house.

Jo takes the booklet and says she will ask me the questions again. If I get enough right to pass she has a surprise or me. I'm allowed to get 6 wrong at testing station and still pass.

I really try to concentrate on answers. I manage to get all but two right. Good for you she tells me. Close you eyes and do as your told, she tells me. I close my eyes. I feel her get up, puts both hands on my knees. She unbuttons my jeans starts tugging them down.

I'm kind of freaked as I'm wearing her silky black panties. Even though she told me to wear them for her. I raise up letting her pull my jeans to my ankles.

"Oh my! That's hot." I feel her hand on my cock rubbing through the silky panties. I know I'm leaking precum through the material. I'm so hard it hurts being bound up in the silky material. Jo licks my cock through the material, nibbling at the head. I groan aloud from her lips. She is rubbing my balls at the same time.

Jo pulls out the band of the panties and my cock standup against my belly. Protruding at least four inches above the band. She proceeds to licks the tender crown. Running her tongue through the slit. Licking the fluid oozing out.

I'm so close to blowing my wad. I'm going a little crazy. Jo pull at the side of the panties I raise to let her pull them down.

Immediately she engulfs the head. Swirling her tongue over it. That's it I feel the head expand and my balls clinch. I explode into her mouth. I think I have never cum so hard in my life. Jo must have been expecting it as she never let off still swirling her tongue around the head. Swallowing every drop as it hit her tongue and throat.

After I stop cumming she is still sucking the head. I push her away, I can't take any more. My cock head is so sensitive it is unbearable. The head out of Jo's mouth with a pop, she is smiling at me. "Fuck that was hot!" I can barely talk and groan out "Fuck yes!" She stands telling me I better get my panties and jeans on. I can barely stand up my knees are so weak. I finally get them on.

Then I hear mom call out she needs help with groceries. Hell I can barely stand let alone walk. Jo tells me to sit down she will help mom. I drop back on the couch completely drained. My brain is like there is no blood for it to work.

After a few minutes mom comes in asking if I'm ready to go take the license test. Yea I hope so I tell her. "Well come on lets go." she says.

Jo says she will wait at home for us. She knows that she would be a huge distraction.

I took the written test passed it easy, driving test was a little worse. Of course she wouldn't tell me until turning in paper work to at office. I was sure I had failed, as she was straight faced the whole test, making notes as we went along. Finally at the last second before handing the paper work to another person, she smiled and said I passed. I almost exploded with excitement.

"Can I drive home?"

"Sure why not." Mom said.

I drove home. Along the way I ask her not to let Jo know I got them. She just smiled and let out a small laugh. "You can be quite the joker."

As I walk into the house Jo looks at me. I have a dejected look. She says, "Hey you get it next time. Come on we will go study for next time."

"I know why don't we sit in the car and study. It might give me a boost."

"OK." Jo says.

We get in the car. Little does she know I already asked mom if I could take the car when I got home. I have mom's keys. Jo starts to ask me questions. When she is not looking I put the key in the ignition.

I'm answering questions. Then I start the car. Jo jumps like she has been shocked.

"What are you doing?"

"Fuck it I'm going for a drive."

"What? Dick your dad will kill you. Then he will never allow you to drive."

I break out in a huge smile and pull my license out. Hand it to her.

"You asshole!" Jo punches me in the arm hard.

"OUCH! That hurt."

"Well you deserve it for fucking with me."

"Probably but I'd rather drive someplace and break in the back seat."

Jo starts smiling and agrees that is a great idea.

Mom is looking our way just laughing.

Jo yells at her. "You were in on this weren't you?"

She smiles and shrugs her shoulders. Then waves bye at us.

I pull out from the house. Trying to figure out where to go hide to fuck. I stop at the corner, sit there for a couple minutes.

"What's the matter?" Jo asks.

"I'm not sure where to go. I mean I have never had a car to go park in. Hell I have never had a girl friend to go park with."

"Where do your friends go to park and make out?"

"The lake usually I guess, but at night not the day time. But I suppose we could go check it out."

We head out for the lake. It's about a 20 minute drive.

Pulling in at the lake I head for the area everyone goes to watch the submarine races. At least that's what they call watching everyone make out and fuck. We pull in, of course no one is there. So I park in a hidden spot.

Jo crawls into the back seat. Then says, "You coming!" As she is pulling off her t-shirt. Her White lacy bra seems to barely hold her breast in it. She didn't have to ask twice. I was peeling my shirt off as I was climbing over the seat.

Then it hits me If I fuck her we will get cum and Jo's pussy juice all over the seat. I remember mom keeps a blanket in the trunk for emergency warmth in the winter.

I tell Jo to hold on grab the key climb out of the car.

"Where you going?"

Opening the trunk finding the blanket in a sealed container to keep it clean. Take it out , shut the trunk. Then get back into the car.

"Got to protect the seat. Mom sees cum or juice stains on the seat that will be the end of everything."

"Smart thinking."

We spread the blanket out over the seat. As fast as I can nearly rip off my jeans and Jo's panties I have on. Jo is taking her jeans off at the same time. Her panties are white with frilly trim. I can see a wet spot at her crotch. I immediately turn around stick my face between her legs licking at her wet crotch. God I love the taste of her.

She reaches under me taking ahold of my nearly ridged cock. I reach out with one hand squeezing a breast through her bra. I like to feel her tits in the silky thin bra. Her nipple is already stiff. I pinch the firm nipple making Jo let out a small moan. Of course licking on her pussy through her panties was just making her that much wetter. I pull the leg aside running my tongue up her outer lips. She is writhing on my tongue. Trying to get me deeper into her pussy. I tease her by just licking and nibbling on her labia.

"Oh Jesus Dick quit teasing me. Eat my pussy, suck my clit."

I teased her for couple more minutes. Slipping my tongue deeper running the length of her pussy. Still avoiding her clit. She has put a hand on the back of my head pulling me closer. Wanting to bury my face into her pussy.

She is jacking my cock, that is stiff as a steel rod now. I raise up from her pussy, pulling on her panties with me. Almost ripping them off. On my knees pulling them off. She changes position engulfing my cock head.

Pulling her lips off my hard as stone cock, says, "Tease me will ya now your going to pay." Gives me a evil grin. Diving back on my cock almost gagging her. Sucks my cock like she is trying to swallow it whole.

Needless to say in just a couple minutes I'm on the verge of blowing my wad. Jo realized this, grabs my balls and shaft squeezing hard. I almost pass out from the pain.

"Your not cuming till I let you."

I groan from wanting release and from residual pain. I've got blue balls so bad. My cock is still hard, It feels like the head is going to explode. It is so sensitive I try to pull away as she engulfs the head again. Jo grabs my hips, puling me deeper into her mouth. Working her tongue down the shaft. Almost licking my balls. Bobbing up and down the whole shaft.

I reach around to grasp her tits. Mauling them in her bra. Letting go I unclasp her front hook bra. So I can get my hands on her huge tits. Manipulating her nipples between my fingers and thumbs.

Removing one hand I slide my free hand down her back. Begin squeezing her ass cheeks. Running my fingers down her crack over her puckered anus. She moans as I touch it. Continuing till I feel her sloppy wet pussy. Pulling her juices to her puckered anus. Poking my middle finger in to the first knuckle. She must have to cum as she shivered as I pumped my finger deeper into her asshole.

Jo is sucking the head of my cock like a lollypop. Twisting her tongue around the head. I can't take anymore. Again my balls ache ready to cum, the head of my cock expands as I'm on the verge of cumming. Jo stops me again by doing her painful pressure on my balls and cock.

"FUCK!" I almost scream out. "I need to cum Jo. Please let me cum." I pull my finger out of her ass. She pulls off my cock. Pushes me back on the seat. Straddles my lap holding my cock at her entrance.

"Beg me! Tell me you my bitch!" Looking me deep in the eyes.

"YES - YES I'm your bitch. I'll do anything you want just fuck me. Please! I need to cum!"

Grinning she rubs the head on her labia getting my cock soaking wet from her dripping pussy. I try to push up into her. She just raises with me stopping me from really entering her. Her hand still holding my shaft still rubbing me on her pussy and clit. Looking at me with those dark blue eyes. An evil grin on her face.

Finally she lets an inch slip in. I groan from the tightness and velvet feel of her. So wet so warm so tight. She kisses me shoving her tongue in my mouth almost touching my tonsils. Immediately slides my whole cock into her all the way to my balls. Nearly crushing them between us. Pounding her pussy on my cock so hard and she is so tight nearly ripping my foreskin off. Two minutes later I unload a huge load deep in her womb.

Looking at me says "You better not be done yet cause I sure as hell ain't."

Grinding her pussy on my crotch, gripping my shaft with her tight hot slippery velvet tunnel. Working it and pinching my nipples at the same time. She had never done this before. I loved playing with hers. I never thought she would like to play with mine.

Jo is moaning as she does. Giggling "Like that bitch!" She says looking me right in the eyes. I can see the fire in her blue eyes cutting into my soul. I can only groan to answer her.

She pushes me back a bit just enough so she can lick, nibble and suck my nipples. It feels amazing as she licks, sucks one nipple then the other. Changing to a nibbling with her teeth pulling each hard. Making me cry out in pain. Sucking hard on each nipple making them stand out turning bright reddish purple and tender. Moving just around each sucking hard leaving hickeys around each one.

After she cums on my cock. Rests her head on my shoulder. "I love my little bitch." she whispers in my ear.

Once dressed and the blanket put in trunk, we head back home.

I had no idea what she put the hickys on me until later looking in a mirror after a shower. God what am I going to tell anyone who sees them what happened? I'm going to have to hide them till they go away. If mom or dad see them I am fucked. Dad will beat me to a pulp to find out how they got there.

But I managed to wear t-shirt till they faded. Each day though Jo kept trying to get me to go swimming. Knowing the hickeys would be very obvious to every one. When she asked in front of mom I had to come up with an excuse why I didn't want to go without making mom suspicious.

Jo would just smile and giggle under her breath. I got so mad at her over this I almost didn't talk to her for 4 days.

Jo apologized finally, coming into my bed room after we gone to bed. Promising she would never do that to me again. Of course rubbing my cock through to covers. I was still pissed but her actions were causing a reaction I could not control.

Smiling she says, "I'd say I must be for given ." feeling my expanding cock.

Then pulling the covers back , leaning over kisses my nipples. Making me jump afraid she's going to put more hickey's on me. She just giggles a bit as I jumped. Licking each, sliding her hand inside my underwear to grasp my swelling meat. Running her hand up and down the length stiffing it from her tender caresses.

I'm fighting to keep control as I'm still upset over her treatment of me the last few days.

Sadly my little head was taking control. I was hard as a stone in just a couple minutes. Continuing her manipulations to my shaft. Gently running her fingers around the head. Making it jump at her touch. Jo licks each nipple one more time. She kisses her way to my navel, rubbing her magnificent breasts along my side as she does. I'm gritting my teeth trying to keep in control, Ha that's a lost cause.

I want to grab her head and force my cock down her throat. I want to but I'm not in control, it's like I'm frozen in place. I begin to beg her to suck me. Jo lets out a small laugh, kisses the base of my shaft. Licks from bottom to crown, kissing the slit. Licking the precum seeping out.

I reach out and begin rubbing her silky panty covered ass. Running my fingers down and up the crack over and over. Slipping my fingers between her legs feeling the warm wet crotch between her legs.

Jo lets out a small moan and an almost a whisper "Yes." Working my fingers under the elastic of her leg. Gently my fingers move from her slippery pussy to her anus. Circling the puckered tight hole. Jo almost immediately engulfs my whole cock in one plunge. She gags just a little but doesn't stop till her nose is touching my belly. I with out any care for hurting her. Shove two fingers deep as I can into her pussy. She tries to scream or say something but with my cock in her throat that's impossible. She reaches back pulls at my hand, at the same time throwing her leg over my face. Pulling my hand away smashes her pussy on my face.

Like I am starving reach around pulling her ass cheeks apart, as I am licking and sucking on her pussy like an madman.

I find her anus with one hand pulling her leaking pussy juices to it. Quickly pushing one finger deep into her rectum before her sphincter can tighten up. She shivers, backs off my cock so just the head is still in her mouth. Running her tongue under the tender sensitive crown. While sucking so hard it feels like my cock head will explode in her mouth.

In a very short time she begins to quiver, her manipulations on my cock have slowed to almost nothing. I can tell she has had at least three orgasms. I wanted to give her at least one more.

Taking her swollen clit in my lips, nibbling with just my lips, at the same time working my finger in and out of her rectum. She is reacting by grasping my ass cheeks pulling my whole cock down her throat.

I can't stand it anymore, begin fucking her face like it's her pussy. Deep fucking he mouth. When I feel her sphincter release just a bit. Shove another finger in her ass. It must have hurt some as she tried to push my face through the bed it seemed like.

But shortly she is grinding her clit on my lips, I open my mouth and suck hard on her clit. There is a flood if liquid hitting my face making it hard to breath. I'm close to cumming myself. I'm sucking all the fluids from her pussy I possibly can. She must be very sensitive trying to pull away. I grip onto her ass tightly with my free hand and furiously work my fingers around in her rectum.

12