My Cousin Julie

Story Info
Incest ensues when cousins reunite after many years apart.
1.5k words
4.29
61.7k
48
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My adopted cousin Julie and I spent a lot of time together growing up on my grandparents' farm. Our grandparents were the go to babysitters in the family when everyone had to work. It was great in a true style of what would today be considered free range parenting. We had free run of the farm and were only reined in when our safety was at risk.

We became close friends and spent a lot of time exploring the farm and getting to know each other. Her parents were separated and she confided in me a lot of her feelings about what was going on in her life. When her mom remarried and moved away we ended up losing touch with each other.

Fast forward ten years and the next time I see her is on a sad occasion. Her mom passed away young due to complications of a long term illness she never took care of.

I saw her at my grandparents' house as they were making arrangements for her mother's funeral. Gone was the skinny little curly haired blonde girl I knew in my youth. In her place was a beautiful 20 year old young woman with a great smile and I have to say a rocking body. She was just a little shy at first but before long we were joking around like old times when she used to tease me about being her little cousin. She was six months older than me and growing up used to like to boss me around.

After all the Aunts and Uncles finished with the arrangements and talking about old times they finally left for their own houses and to do chores leaving my cousin and I alone. I could see the sadness in her eyes when she had nothing to distract her anymore and I walked over to her and gave her a big hug.

She grabbed onto me tight and just cried into my chest for quite a while as I stood there rubbing her back as she clung to me. When she finally pulled away she looked at me and smiled and thanked me for letting her fall to pieces and let her grief out. She asked me if I would go on a walk with her so we could just talk and catch up and I told her sure no problem.

As we walked around the old farm we talked of all we had missed in each other's lives since she had left and she told me how she had missed the time we used to spend together. She confided that our time together on the old farm had been her happiest as kids as it let her escape the drama at her parents' house. As we walked along hand in hand she pulled me towards one of the old barns where we slipped inside away from anyone who might be watching prying eyes.

She looked me in the eyes and bit her lip as she asked me if I thought she was pretty. I told her the truth and said I thought she was very beautiful and had a figure that many women would kill for.

She blushed as she asked me, "would you like to see more?" With this said she reached up and started to unbutton her blouse.

I was speechless as she slowly revealed more and more of her body. When her top was all the way open her braless tits sprang free and oh my god they were a sight to behold! They were bigger than they looked under her clothes. She had to be a solid d cup and on her small frame they looked even bigger. She reached out and took my hand and placed it on her breast and told me, "you can play with them if you would like too."

I slowly started to caress her breasts and gently roll her nipples between my fingers. Her slight moans told me I was doing something right. When I dipped my head and sucked one of her nipples into my mouth she let out a gasp and told me, "oh god yes keep that up." I slowly suckled both of her breasts switching back and forth between them. After a short time her breath started to become ragged and she started to shudder while gripping my shoulders tight.

She told me, "oh my god I can't believe I came just from you sucking on my tits." With that said she pushed me back away from her and started fumbling with my belt. She yanked my pants open and slid them down until my rock hard dick sprang out and slapped her under the chin.

A string of pre cum slung under her neck and slowly started to run down towards those amazing tits. As she started to jack my hard cock with her hands she said, "I guess I can't call you my little cousin anymore!" She slowly squeezed and stroked my cock as pre cum dribbled out of me and down onto the tops of her tits. She suddenly shifted her head and sucked half my dick into her mouth in one shot. She sucked harder and harder as she caressed my balls. The sight of this and it being my first blowjob meant I couldn't last for long. After only a few minutes I couldn't hold back any longer and warned her I was about to cum. She popped my dick out of her mouth just as the first shot came out coating her lips. She pointed my dick down and continued to jack me as I shot spurt after spurt of cum all over her tits. As this was happening she looked me dead in the eyes and licked my cum from her lips and swallowed it.

"Oh my god that was amazing," I told her as I looked down at her. I helped her up off of her knees and then scooped her up in my arms, carrying her over to a seat that was stored in the old barn. I set her down on the seat and started to unfasten her jeans. She lifted her hips and shimmied her ass as I worked her pants down and off of her. Her panties were soaked and the crotch in her jeans was almost soaked through she was so excited. I kneeled down and inhaled the musky scent of her excitement. I grabbed a hold of her hips and slowly licked her pussy up and down through her lace panties. She moaned in arousal and pulled her panties to the side so I could lick her properly.

Her pussy hair was light and blonde and I could see her arousal glistening on her lips. I licked her top to bottom starting slowly and sucking on her pussy lips as I teased her along. She reached down and spread herself open with her other hand and begged me to lick her clit. I continued to tease her just barely flicking her clit until I felt her start to tremble. At that moment I sucked her clit hard between my lips and started to flick it roughly. She let out a loud moan and came hard. Her juice shot out of her dribbling down as I slurped up and swallowed as much as I could.

When she stopped shaking she looked at me and told me, "I want you to fuck me now!" She stood up and spun around dropping her panties as she turned. She bent over the seat in front of us and said, "don't worry I am on the pill so hurry up and fuck me." I couldn't believe the sexy sight in front of me of her beautiful ass bobbing as I slowly slid my dick between her legs. She reached under her and grabbed my cock putting it at her entrance. As soon as the tip penetrated her she slammed her ass back burying me to the hilt in one stroke.

I grabbed her hips and started pumping into her, slowly at first, but gaining speed as she urged me on. I could feel the head of my dick bumping against something hard inside her and she started to moan, "oh my god you are in me so deep I can feel you hitting my cervix." She reached under her and started fingering her clit as I plowed her from behind.

I felt her start to tense up and she screamed out in release as her pussy locked tight around me squeezing for all it was worth. This was more than I could stand and as I grabbed her hips and held myself buried in her to the hilt I blasted my load deep in her as our combined juices ran down her legs. She suddenly started to go limp and I grabbed her and gently set down with her on the seat. When she came to I was gently stroking her face as I held her against my chest in my lap. She told me she must of come so hard she blacked out for a minute and then gently tilted her head up and kissed me sweetly on the lips.

We sat like that for some time before she said, "we better clean up and get back before someone comes looking for us." As we walked slowly back up to the house I couldn't help but hope this wouldn't be the last time we got to experience these things together.