My Cousin Melissa

Story Info
Cousin's first time has a messy surprise.
6.5k words
4.12
150.8k
58
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stumbled onto this site last month and thought the readers might enjoy a true story of incest that happened to me nearly thirty years ago. The names are changed and quotes are not quite word for word, but they are pretty close, as events such as these are not easily forgotten.

"Hi ya Squirt!" Those three words were the prelude to the most bizarre weekend in my life. The voice on my college dorm's hall phone was my first cousin Melissa. She was going to be in town the following weekend and wanted to take me out for dinner and maybe check out some schools in the area, she explained. I was shocked that she had apparently called my family to get the number. I hadn't seen her in a couple years and was puzzled as to why she would suddenly want to drive to Charlottesville from two hours away. I didn't believe her sudden interest in college; she wasn't the scholarly type. She must have been planning a road trip with a boyfriend-of-the-week, financed by daddy's gold credit card, I assumed. I resigned myself to playing the role of tour guide, not that I would mind free food, beer and maybe even some pot for the weekend. Hell, maybe she would bring an extra girl for me. I hoped that during her visit she would call me Johnny, my name, not 'Squirt'. In the back of my mind, I assured myself that she would tell her boyfriend that nickname was bestowed on me because I was short at one time, and not because of our little secret. It was hard to concentrate on classes for the next five days, as I had no idea what to expect. Finally it was Friday afternoon. As I sat in the lobby waiting for their arrival, I thought about that damn nickname, and how it came to be.

It all began on a cold winter weekend when I was in the eighth grade. My older brother Terry and I grew up on a small dairy farm in western Virginia. Now, as an adult, I can appreciate its rural tranquility, but as a teenager I felt it was a prison camp, with dim early mornings in the frigid air, trudging through the mud out to the barn. This frustration was compounded by my older brother's relatively charmed life, and worsened as I realized Melissa apparently had a schoolgirl crush on him.

Melissa's mother and mine are sisters. My mother married into a conservative farm family here in the valley. My aunt, however, met a plumbing contractor of Italian descent from Philadelphia while down at the beach. After a short 'courtship', and against the approval of her bigoted mother, they got married. They ended up living a few hours east of us in Richmond, where Melissa's dad made a fortune from the suburban housing boom.

'Princess' Melissa, as we called her behind her back, was an only child, and spoiled rotten. When we were in grade school, she was bratty and downright mean to both me and my brother. But by the time we were in our early teens, our hormones had kicked in to a degree and things changed. I found myself being nice to her. She responded for the most part with indifference, a contrast to the flirtatious way she acted around Terry. She had learned how to wrap her father 'around her little finger' as the expression goes, and she would work on my brother the same way, grabbing his arm and flashing her braces and green eyes at him when she wanted something. She looked kind of like a petite Jennifer Connelly by this time, except she had a fairly flat chest and wider hips.

To look at us, no one would know Terry and I were brothers. I was the short chubby kid with acne, bad teeth and freckles, while he looked like Dolph Lundgren, the blonde boxer from the Rocky movie. He lettered in two sports, was in student government, head of the youth group at church, and wanted to be a minister. He tolerated Melissa's flirtations, but since he was four years older, considered them amusing but harmless. At the beach, if no adults were around, she would do things like trying to snap the front waist band of his swim trunks, and he would grab her arm and they would wrestle around briefly as she giggled. She even managed to sneak up behind him and yank his trunks down a few inches once, exposing his crack. Terry countered by grabbing the back of her bikini top, but quickly let go and apologized before it unhooked and revealed anything, much to my disappointment. I came close to yanking on her bikini myself many times, but chickened out, fearing she would tell my parents.

Our families would usually meet once or twice at the beach during the summer and one or two times at our house in the winter, when everyone would go skiing. This one particular weekend, however, the adults went skiing and left the three of us alone at the house, with responsible Terry in charge. Melissa had sprained her ankle in gymnastics; Terry had to work at his part time job early each morning. I had to stay home to feed our livestock, as the man we usually hired to do it when we were out of town was sick.

It was pretty late Saturday night, and we had been in our basement family room playing Atari and watching TV since dinner. I was in a recliner and suddenly heard giggling behind me. Terry and Melissa, dressed in their pajamas and robes, were on the sofa wrestling for the TV remote. Terry wasn't holding back this time, maybe the lack of adults in the house had loosened his inhibitions. I watched them as their arms and legs flailed around. Terry was on top of her and Melissa had put the remote down the front of her green oversize Eagles football jersey, and her fuzzy white robe had opened and ridden up, revealing her bare thighs above her rainbow-colored knee socks. Terry was threatening to reach down her shirt to retrieve it. Her legs kicked and pushed against the sofa cushions. This went on for another minute or so, when Terry suddenly recoiled, started to stand, and lunged for a throw pillow. He turned bright red with embarrassment, holding the pillow against his pajama bottoms. Melissa's eyes widened and her braces flashed a huge smile.

I'm limited on how much more I can say in this forum. I'll just say my cousin possessed an especially inquisitive curiosity about a nocturnal habit attributed to teenage males.

Terry got pissed at her comments and turned away. He mumbled something about "sinful and immoral behavior" and decreed that is was time for everyone to go to sleep. It was midmorning the next day before I finished my chores and was having a bowl of cereal in the kitchen. My brother was at his big shot fast food job. Princess Melissa shuffled into the room, apparently fresh out of the bed, hair frizzy and in the same robe, green jersey and multicolored knee socks she had worn the last night. She started a mundane conversation as we ate, talking about how she disliked school and homework. She worked her way around to mentioning the personality differences between my brother and me. I was scared, but deep down I was hoping she would make the same warped request of me that she made of my brother the previous night. I guess it was a compliment being asked because it put me on the same level as Terry. This was the first time she ever flirted with me. I got so nervous as I answered her questions, that I spilled my cereal.

Whereas my brother refused her request, I didn't.

The occasional family visits continued. She loved to tease me. Sometimes I would be greeted by a cotton or spandex slap in the face as Melissa, giggling incessantly, had tossed a pair of panties or a bra at me. Once in a while I would get to enjoy a quick flash of her underwear as she lifted her shirt or dress, sometimes in dangerous proximity to our parents. After my brother went away to college, it was especially easy for Melissa and I to sneak away to the woods on ATVs, and we were often left alone in our rented beach house in Carolina when our parents went out drinking after dinner. My cousin made a habit of removing her bikini top from under her T-shirt in front of me, adding to my insanity. Our family never suspected what was really happening. They were glad to see us getting along, although we sometimes engaged in mock disagreements to keep up the façade. Unfortunately, Melissa eventually began dating and stopped going on family trips.

After that I would get an occasional phone call, usually with her crying about some guy or how she had to go to summer school because her grades were terrible. She got a used Thunderbird for her sixteenth birthday, and as 'punishment' for plowing it into a tree a few months later, Miss Princess was forced to drive a brand new Mustang. I felt bad for her overall, since she didn't seem to have that many close friends. My mother always spoke negatively of her as a party girl who was lazy and didn't 'apply herself' to her studies. It turned out she had to repeat her senior year, which may have led to her phone call to my dorm and this road trip, since most of her friends were away at college, or so I thought at the time.

As I stood outside my dorm waiting for Melissa and her date, I heard some jerk around the corner squealing their tires as they rounded a curve. A moment later I realized the 'jerk' was Melissa in yet another new Mustang. An '81 convertible, it was white with a black top; it still had the temporary license tags. I assumed it was a gift from her father for her eighteenth birthday, which had recently passed. She downshifted as she pulled into the parking lot, and she was alone. I didn't get my hopes up, because her date could have been back at the hotel. The Mustang came to a stop and Melissa took off her aviator sunglasses, waved, hopped out and dashed over to me.

"Hi sweetie!" she said before she gave me a big loud smack on the lips and long hug. She smelled great. Her gymnast's body looked great in a short denim skirt, red heels, red leather bomber jacket with a preppy white button down shirt beneath that. She wore several rings, bracelets, and long dangling earrings, and I could make out at least three gold necklaces beneath her open collar. She had a great tan, the result of a recent trip to Bermuda, I was told. Her long wavy brown hair was pulled into a pony tail through the back of her Phillies baseball hat. I watched her shapely behind as she walked back around the car. I halfheartedly tried to remind myself she was my cousin and we were both mature adults now, and our juvenile curiosity had long since passed.

"Where's your boyfriend?" I asked. "Thought you were on a road trip with one of your hunks."

"No stupid, I came to see you." She replied with a huge smile. Her braces were gone and her teeth were white and perfect. It looked as though this was going to be an unusual weekend, to say the least.

After a breezy drive in the convertible, we went to a mom and pop steak house in town and both ate like pigs. It was nice not to have to try to impress someone for a change. I began to think maybe she was just being genuinely nice, because we had become friends over the years, aside from our extra curricular activity. She was bubbly and cheerful. Her green eyes sparkled and her hair was a little wild after the removal of the baseball cap. She played with her necklaces as she talked, wrapping and unwrapping a finger or two in them. Her shirt was unbuttoned an extra button, so her white bra was partially visible. This was apparently intentional, as she said nothing while I kept looking down at her shallow cleavage as the gold chains of her necklaces swung from side to side. I learned the reason for her good mood. Her poor academic performance had been due to dyslexia, which had remained undiagnosed until recently. Melissa was happy that she didn't deserve all the negative labels given to her, and she now had a tutor and would have her diploma within a year. During dessert she asked me if I currently had a girlfriend, which of course I didn't.

Back in the car afterward, I wondered if dinner was going to be the extent of the visit, until she made the turn into a 7-11. After picking up some mixers and snacks, she told me not to tell our parents, but she was kidnapping me and we were not going back to my dorm. I still didn't make any assumptions; she may just have wanted to talk. Once in the room, things started sedately enough, she kicked off her pumps and hung up her jacket. We sat at the small round table and passed a joint back and forth and did a few shots of Wild Turkey, as the discussion got interesting. She told several dirty jokes and asked about my sexual history with a girl I dated for a short time the previous year. I recounted my awkward first time on the girl's living room floor one afternoon the past summer. She told me about loosing her virginity a couple years before on a drunken night she spent with a schoolmate's older brother on his parents' boat. The conversation inevitably turned to our clandestine encounters of the past.

"Could you imagine," Melissa said, "the look on our parents faces if they knew what we were really doing when we were alone, you jacking off for me all those times, and now I'm horny and getting you drunk in a hotel room? I still can't believe all I did was watch back then. I wanted to hold it and suck it, but I guess I was scared. You shoulda just grabbed the back of my head and stuck it in my mouth to shut me up." She laughed loudly. "I really liked it when we snuck off. Yeah, at first just because it was so dirty, but later I just liked hanging out with you. You didn't care that I was such a little bitch. You and my dad seem to be the only ones who cared about me." She smiled warmly.

"You weren't a bitch to me. Well, maybe when we were in grade school." I replied smiling.

"Hey!" She said before laughing, acting offended for a moment. "I'm trying not to be a bitch anymore." She stood up, turned off the lamp that was next to us, leaving two others on in the room. She stepped over to my chair. Melissa leaned over and looked straight at me. Her green eyes were glassy and red.

I looked down her shirt and past her necklaces and could see her slight cleavage, bra and the tan skin of her stomach. My pulse rate must have been about one hundred.

"I'm also not afraid of cock anymore." She said into my ear. Make that pulse rate two hundred. Before I could say a word, her lips were on mine and soon our tongues were chaotically sliding around in each others' mouths. She guided me to a standing position, and the shift in my pants called attention to the growing stiffness between my legs. I felt her hands squeeze my crotch through the denim and then tug on my zipper. Soon her long painted nails were inside my fly pulling my stiffening dick out. She began to rub it slightly and then reached down with her other hand and pushed my underwear and jeans down to my knees.

"Switched to boxers, huh? You were so cute in those white nuthuggers. I've missed this," she said, yanking on my throbbing dick. "Now it's my turn to make it squirt." She laughed. "Did your girlfriend ever suck you off?"

"No," I managed to say with a grunt as my hips began to move in unison with her strokes. I could feel the cool metal of her rings as she gripped me. "And they called me stupid," she giggled. "She missed her chance!"

We kissed some more, then she stepped back as my erection pointed straight at her. She had unzipped her denim skirt and was sliding it down her tan, full thighs.

This brief halt in physical contact allowed me to compose my thoughts for a moment as I took off my shirt and t-shirt and watched Melissa step out of the skirt. So, here I was, second month in college, high on marijuana and nearly drunk, pants around my knees with my cock sticking straight out, and standing in front of my beautiful but twisted cousin, who was dressed only in a shirt and underwear. I realized I was probably insane, but I would never be jealous of my older brother again.

I reached for the Wild Turkey and took a gulp and passed it to her. I stared at Melissa's face as she hoisted the bottle to her lips. Her expression had changed to a serious one as she unbuttoned her shirt the rest of the way. As it fell open, I could see that her tan lines didn't quite match her bra and panties, and some lighter skin was visible at her hips, as well as beneath the shiny sheer material of her matching white bra and panty. Her flat stomach and small waist emphasized her wide hips and healthy thighs.

She set the bottle down and asked, "Do you still want to do it yourself, or do you want me to suck it?"

"Fuck yeah, suck it!" I replied, which made her smile as she put her hair back into a pony tail. Melissa stepped in front of me, ran her hands through my chest hair and dropped to her knees. She yanked on my dick a few more times then I became a happy, moaning spectator as I watched my cousin open her mouth and give me my first blowjob. She licked me from sack to tip several successive times in one continuous motion, and then concentrated on a tight-lipped, concave-cheeked pumping of my shaft. The wet sensation was incredible. Her hands took over when she paused to catch her breath, the bracelets clinking as her wrist moved. She would look up at me and grin, one time asking me if it was better than doing it myself, but soon she was back, slurping and grunting, earrings swinging, with spit dripping from her chin. Soon my moaning got louder as I realized I was about to expel a huge load. I touched her face to give her fair warning so she could watch the explosion as she had always done in the past. It had been nearly two weeks since my last orgasm, so this one would create quite a mess on the carpet. What happened next was a pleasant surprise. She grabbed my wrist and moved it toward my dick.

"Shoot it on me Johnny! All over!" She said, out of breath. She reclined beneath me, giving me an easy target and propping herself up on her elbows in anticipation of the show. I took over, breathing heavily. "Get some on my tits!" She said with a smile and reached up quickly and yanked the cups of her bra up to her neck, freeing her breasts, framed by triangular tan lines. The elastic band of the bra caught the peaks on the way up, flipping them outward. Her small breasts sloped steeply upward to raised, dark areolas and mouth watering, marble-sized nipples.

I continued to stroke my excited meat and after several seconds and leaned forward, grunted loudly and shot a burning long ribbon and several following bursts of flowing, gooey sperm onto Melissa's tan body. As she moaned her approval, I shook the remaining drops out like a rain storm, whipping my dick around at random. Damn it felt good. I looked down to see the damage.

"Way to jizz me!" She exclaimed as she grinned and sat up to lick the last drop that was hanging from the end of my dick. As my cousin stood up, I could see I painted sort of a narrow 'Z' across her upper body, surrounded by smaller random puddles and splatters. Semen dripped from her necklaces and shirt collar. Standing in front of me and grinning, she took two fingers and collected a blob that was sliding down her breast, and inserted the coated fingers into her mouth and slurped on them, looking me in the eye. After repeating this a few times, she then scooped up more, but stepped back and flung it at me, hitting me on the chest. She tried to run away giggling, but I caught her by the shirt tail and pulled her back toward me. Both of us laughed hysterically. I enjoyed the brief view of Melissa's quivering ass in her shiny panties. She reached back and tried again to toss some of the load at me, but missed. Once I had yanked her close enough, I reached around and ran my hand through the still warm splashes on her stomach and raised my hand to her mouth. She screamed and tried to wrestle free as I rubbed my sperm covered palm across her lips and pushed it up into her nostrils. Still laughing, she managed to get a foot on the edge of the box spring and lunged up and slid out of my grip, landing face down on the bed. Encumbered by my pants around my calves, I reached for the only thing I could grasp, her panties. I was able to yank them down her thighs as her legs began to kick at me. I saw that sweet ass briefly as she spun around onto her back and paused for a moment.

12