My Cousin Sasha

Story Info
My cousin helps me cum.
1.6k words
3.78
111.9k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ok, I used to live in this big family house so we always had people over. My aunt's house was being renovated and so all of her family was staying over for a while. There were my aunt, uncle, older cousin Elle and Sasha, who was the same age as me. We slept in this room together, one bed on one side of the room, hers on the other. She had the most awesome body, close to DD's and a cute ass. Her curves made me so horny. I lusted for her day and night. I never thought id get the action I did.

Anyway, my days in the school holidays were spent hopelessly trying to get in her pants. Good times. We live near the beach so I was lucky enough to catch her sexy body in a bikini whenever we went swimming. Inside we had a spa as well, most of the time after a swim we would have a chill in there. One time, after a particularly long swim, we jumped in before the cold breeze could catch us. I was already erect but watching her skimpy bikini bounces every pace made me want to jerk off right there.

In the hot spa we relaxed, letting our muscles go loose. Sasha, who was more tried then I first thought, let her head lie on the wood table behind her with her eyes closed. We had the bubbles on and so I could let my hand fall to my board shorts. Since this was the first time I had tried something like this, I was slow and careful. I pulled my fully erect penis out and let the warm water move around it. I then while still watching my cousin snooze, jerked off slowly, savouring the moment.

I started moving faster as I got bolder, picturing me pounding Sasha's tanned ass. Faster and faster I batted until finally I heard sounds of her waking up. I had a quick thought to stand up and do a surprise cumshot on her face as she opened her eyes, but reason won over. I stoped moving altogether, just as her opened her eyes. "Hey did I fall asleep?" she asked looking around, her brown hair trailing down her back. 'Good' I thought 'she didn't see' I told her it had only been around ten minutes and she smiled. "Ok!" she said, standing up as she did, "I'm getting out, you coming with?"

"Nah" I said lying back on the edge of the spa, "ill soak for a bit more"

"K" she said, doing a quick jog to the door. As her left, I enjoyed the sight of her ass and tits jiggling. I considered continuing jerking once she had left but then thought over it. 'My brother brings girls in here more than I do, probably shouldn't jizz'. Instead I thought of different ways to catch Sasha naked and lied back.

A few days later, I was with my friend Cooper at his house. We were chilling and eating lunch when his older brother Greg opens the door and started looking around. "Mum and dad aren't home are they?" he asked Cooper. He shook his head and his brother relaxed. "Cool cuz I got some new stuff and I didn't want to get caught with this new shit".

Greg was a small time dealer of drugs, nothing too intense just Marijuana and some sex pills. It looked like he didn't care about his brother knowing this stuff and apparently he didn't care bout me either. Good man. "New stuff?" Cooper asked his brother as he sat down. "Yea" he answered, placing his bag on the counter. He took out some small white and black pills and handed one to each off us. "It's a sex pill that makes your dick bigger and makes you last waaaay longer. No seriously I used it with Chloe last night and it was fucking great". "Cool" I said playing with it in my hand, "How long does it take to get working?"

"Like around an hour, so fucking worth it but"

I smiled and took the pill and swallowed it.

Around half an hour later I caught a bus home. Near the end of the trip I got a large boner and it was hard to cover up. Luckily, the only person to see it was a hot, pale chick sitting near me. She enjoyed the sight and I enjoyed her looking until I had to get off the bus.

I opened the door and waited for a response. Normally, when ever someone walks in someone's always there to greet him or her. "Oh right" I said remembering, "Todd's basketball game". Every Friday, my brother had a basketball game that everyone but Sasha and me went to. Sasha didn't go because there was always some dick hitting on her and I didn't go because they were boring as fuck.

I checked the time before I went upstairs, 3:30 pm, it read. I smiled. That gave me half an hour to jerk off before Sasha got home from school. 'Poor Sasha' I thought as I ascended the stairs. 'Going to school a week before everybody else's holidays are over must suck'.

So I got comfortable and began to jerk off, thinking of a cute chick at his school called Mary. She had average size breasts but the cutest ass and she was incredibly hot. Around 10 minutes later I felt close to my climax so I went as fast as I could and... Nothing really happened. I kept jerking but it seemed I couldn't cum. In fact, it felt like I got further from my climax. 'Ok' I thought 'time to break out the good stuff'. I walked to the shelf, still fully erect and grabbed a DVD.

When it played, I saw all of Sasha's friends and her having fun at a pool party. 'This was just as good as any porn' I thought as I batted at full speed. I thanked the girl who had decided to video the fun parts. At one point that I knew was coming, a girl fell on top of Sasha and they both fell on each other.

The other girl, 'Kate I think', ended up accidentally biting my cousins nipple, Sasha then let out an accidental moan in pleasure. There was a pause and then all the girls, including Kate and Sasha laughed.

Still I couldn't finish off no matter how fast or hard I jerked. I moved my hand to the tip and tried rubbing that, it felt better but the same problem occurred. Getting extremely close to orgasm and then going back to 0.

I stopped for a while and I switched from one handed left to both hands. My penis isn't really large but it had been complemented on its size before. After stroking for a while I started to worry. 'Shit I hope I can cum before Sasha comes home. After 5 more mins of jacking, I heard a girl's voice, kind of like a soft squeal.

I assumed it was just part of the DVD until I realised it had no sound. "Wow" Sasha said, staring at my erect penis from the door to the stairs. She entered almost silently, thinking none was home. I let my hand drop and we shared an awkward moment. She stared at my manhood with her eyes wide. "Um... ok then I'll just be going now" she turned to leave until I said something that I'm very glad I did.

"No wait" I said and she turned around with a strange look on her face. "Could you stay?" I asked finally. There was a pause and she nodded and walked towards me. She stood there and let me jerk off at her. I was soooo lucky. Her school uniform was easily her sexiest outfit. I came close to Cumming buck then, the feeling escaped again. Without saying a word, she knelt down in front of my cock.

"W-will this help?" she asked. I nodded and jerked of very close to her face. Good thing I was shaven. She then with out any real warning, softly grabbed the base of my cock. I stopped jerking and let her put my penis in her mouth. It was one of the greatest things ever. She started of slowly and then moved quicker and quicker. As he moved quickly up and down I could see she was enjoying it.

She stopped sucking and asked me; "Are you enjoying this?" I said yes and she continued. I could feel my climax building, but I still had some time. With my free let hand, (My right was on the back off the head) I undid her top buttons. With her hands she took off the shirt and undid her bra straps. He tits fell out and they were the best I had ever seen, they beat the fake ones in porn easily. I could feel my orgasm coming and I pushed her head down when I came.

I shot my first load in her mouth, because of the drug it was twice as much as usual and some dripped from her mouth. I pulled out then and shot another few streams of hot cum over her face. She fell backwards out of shock of there being another load landed on her back. I fell on top of her, shooting another load on her face. I then moved back a bit, allowing my forth load on her bare breasts. My next load I shot on her panties, somehow she had removed her school skirt while giving the blowjob. My spunk stood out well on her deep red underwear. The very last stream went all the way up her body, landing on her fringe and forehead.

We stayed there, panting until she rose from under me, kissed me on the cheek and left to take a shower. "That fucking drug made me jizz 6 times" I said, pulling up my pants, "how I am I suppose to explain that?"