My Cousin Valerie Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Much better," she said approvingly.

A few minutes later, she again placed her legs high up on my thighs and slid them up and down, shamelessly grazing against my hardness. Feeling defeated, my head fell back against the couch cushion. Melissa and Jan seemed to be completely oblivious to my situation; they were busy laughing at one Forrest's funny war stories. When I glanced back at Val, I could just make out her facial expression from the television's glow. She was trying to contain her laughter, covering her mouth while her body shook in response.

'That little tease!' I thought, 'This should teach her!' Running a palm along her thighs, I enjoyed their velvety feel before pinching them, hard. Immediately, she retracted her legs and hugged them against her chest. She glared at me angrily; I smiled right back at her.

Over the next week we talked about everything we couldn't talk about around Aunt Christine. I came to find out Melissa did have a boyfriend that she hadn't told her mom about and so did Jan.

As for Me? I had gone on several steady dates since my junior year in high school, but hadn't made a real connection with any of them. Of course Val had dozens of boyfriends since her freshman year of high school and shared lots of very explicit details about her relationships. But to be perfectly frank, I think she enjoyed telling me those intimacies and watching me squirm. She even told us how she loved sucking dick and offered to give Melissa and Jan some lessons. They simultaneously rolled their eyes at her.

"Val, sometimes you're such a hussy!" Melissa said in a berating tone. Val looked at me like that was the best complement she had ever received. I sighed, staring at her eyes, she continued to smile back.

Later that week, Aunt Christine and the girls wanted to go to the mall for the third time, but I declined, my excuse being I wasn't feeling myself. In reality, I was feeling unbelievably horny and disgusted that I was becoming aroused by Val's constant teasing. I really needed to masturbate without anyone else in the house. Not five minutes after they left I was finishing off into a paper towel in the den. After that, I logged onto Val's computer, found some good porn, and jerked off two more times for good measure.

"Much better!" I announced to myself. My tension now relieved, I took a book out onto the patio to relax and enjoy the hot Nevada sun. Unfortunately, after about an hour of reading, Val appeared, dropping her body onto the patio chair next to me.

"Hello cousin dear, whatcha' reading?" she asked sweetly. I jumped in my chair, drawing a cute smile from her. Today she was wearing a simple white sundress that ended just above her knees, a little makeup, and a simple pair of sandals; quite a drastic change from her usual attire. I showed her the book I was reading, a biography of a famous Brazilian racing driver.

"That was fast! I thought you guys would still be out shopping?" I asked. She was staring back at me, her eyes slightly glazed over.

After a few moments of awkward silence, I asked her again. "Umm...Val?"

She broke out of her stupor. "Oh! Err... Mom, Melissa, and your sister went out to another mall across town and they dropped me off so I could keep you company. Aren't you glad?" Her head titled to the side and the wind caught a lock of her long brown hair, blowing it across her smiling face. Her eyes opened slightly wider as we exchanged looks. My heart skipped a beat; she looked so beautiful right now.

"That's nice of you Val, but you didn't have to, I was just enjoying some peace and quiet," I said jokingly. Her small mouth pushed out into a pout, so I changed the subject.

"So you ready for college this fall?" I asked her.

"I think so, but I decided I'm just going to commute there from home, at least for the first year. I suppose I'll get my gen-eds out of the way first. Hopefully something will come to me by then. You're doing engineering aren't you; do you know what kind yet?"

"No, I guess I'm procrastinating a little too," I replied. I made a half frown with my lips.

"I guess you're too busy scoping out the slutty college girls to concentrate on school, huh Cuz?" We both chuckled. Then she changed the subject. "So did you lose your virginity yet!?" She sat up in her chair, staring at me intently. I was completely caught off guard.

"No..." I sheepishly said, looking around the yard to avoid her eyes.

"Oh Ethan, really? I thought you would've lost it back in high school when you turned into such a hunk!" She massaged my biceps and laughed at the funny face I gave her. "Well!!" she said matter-of-factly. "I lost mine senior year at prom with Mike. Do you remember him?" I nodded. She had sent me some pictures of the two of them in her previous e-mails.

"We rented a room at The Wynn after prom and fucked like rabbits the whole night. I told mom I was staying at my friend Julie's house for an after prom party." Her tone turned sultry, "It was sooo hot! I was nibbling on his earlobe and kissing his neck, rubbing his dick while he drove. My panties were soaking wet when entered the lobby, I was hoping I wasn't dripping onto the floor! When we got to our room, we were sticking our tongues down each other's throats." Val had this dreamy look etched on her face, her chest heaving. "Then I pushed him onto the bed and yanked his pants down. It was so big I—."

"Okay, too much information, Val-ler-ree," I interrupted.

She giggled evilly. "Oh come on, Ethan! Just a little more!" She licked her lips. But I was already hooked in her story.

"So after I gave him a blowjob, I swallowed it all." She opened her mouth wide, showing me her tonsils before standing up. "Mike asked me to strip for him, so he unzipped my dress and I did a little strip tease for him as it fell to my ankles." Val spun around, like she was reliving that moment, the bottom of her dress catching in the wind. My eyes watched her feet dance underneath the hem of her skirt.

"I can tell he loves these tiny purple panties I'm wearing, they even have this cute bow in the center." She mimed covering her breasts and shook her hips as if letting a pair of panties fall to her ankles. I now had an image of her, naked in her hotel room. I felt a bead of sweat run down my back, while my dick began to show its own appreciation for her story.

"Okay Val, Stop!" I cut her off again. I was breathing fast and I felt blood rushing into my ears. 'What's going on with me?'

Val raised an eyebrow at me. "Why not, Cuz? We always tell each other everything! No secrets, right?" She stared deep into my eyes, pausing for a long breathless moment. "So after I let my panties drop, he was naked in a flash, pulling me to the bed with him. When he pushed it into me, it hurt a little bit, but I liked it, I never wanted it to end! He took me over and over that night!"

Val was closing her eyes as she rubbed just below her stomach. She had this sexy smile plastered on her face as she imagined the entire episode in her mind. Her lower lip quivered, while her hips seemed to rock back and forth on their own. That did it; my cock was now fully immersed in her story, standing at attention and probably drooling pre-cum into my boxers.

I stood up and walked towards the house, making sure she didn't see the rocket I was trying to smuggle in my pants. But that wasn't the real reason I suddenly felt like making my way into the house. For some reason, I felt jealous that she had lost her virginity, and not because she lost it first. There was this dark perverse feeling that had suddenly surfaced from the depths of my stomach. It was like if she was going to lose her virginity, it should have been with me. I suddenly realized I was having depraved thoughts about my little cousin. I felt a little sick as it washed over me.

"Where are you going?" She called out. I could hear her skipping behind me.

"Inside! You've always been teasing me like this, Val. Ever since we were kids!" I yelled back.

"Awww!! Done so soooon!" she mocked. "You're the one who started it! You peeped in my room when we were kids and saw me completely naked!" she teased as she followed me into the house.

I spun around to face her, she stopped, her pretty face no more than a foot from my own. "I never spied on you! You were the one walking around the house naked, I wasn't—." I bit my tongue and turned my back to her. Her laughter continued as she followed me into the house.

"So you DO remember, you're such a pervert!" She said in a mocking tone, like she was disgusted with me. 'Fuck!' I was so horny and frustrated, I felt like screaming.

"Dammit!" I muttered to myself as I stepped into the den.

I went to my luggage to grab my swimming trunks and a towel which I used to cover the front of my pants. Just as I turned to leave, Val had inched towards me. She had such a serious expression on her face.

"Ethan, I'm sorry. I'm only teasing, you know that, right?" Val really did seem pretty sincere. I stood there, momentarily speechless. I took a few breaths to regain my composure and swallowed my pride.

"You're right, Val. I don't know why I got so upset." I felt like a total pervert and sleaze.

"So we're okay?" her sweet voice returning. Then she pulled out the big guns that I hadn't seen since we were little. She frowned a bit, and her eyes turned watery. With her big brown eyes and her long black eyebrows, she really could pull off that puppy dog look and it always made me putty in her hands. I sighed, my frustrations instantly evaporated.

"Of course, Val. I could never stay mad at you. You know that!" I smiled at her. Her usual cheerfulness returned and we hugged tight. "So, I'm gonna' go swimming at the pool, you wanna' come?" Her eyebrow rose like she was interested.

"No...I think I'll stay here for a bit. You go have fun." She said with a big smile.

"Okay then, see you in a bit, Cuz!" We maintained eye contact for a brief second before I headed out the front door.

Walking to the pool, the same walk I had taken many times since I first came to Nevada as a kid, I thought about everything that had happened since we arrived in Vegas this summer. How I was so eager to impress Val with my new looks and how I had reacted to her clothing and her teasing during movie night. I thought of how turned on I was because of my cousin's body. She was never directly responsible for the way I was feeling, she was just Val being Val. It's not like she was flirting with me, we're cousins for crying out loud! I started to feel like some kind of sick sexual deviant, preying on my younger cousin. I began questioning myself.

'Maybe I should go see a shrink? What would Val think if she knew her cousin, one of her closest friends had incestuous feelings about her? She would absolutely be disgusted! Probably never want to talk to me again! Why would she!?'

The more I thought about it, the more upset I became with myself. It was a good thing I was going to the pool to blow off steam, because I had a lot frustrations to get out of my system.

When I got to the pool, I realized I had forgotten the key to get inside. 'Fuck,' I thought to myself. I quickly ran back to the house and rang the bell, waited a minute, then rang it again before going around back to check the patio door. Luckily it was open and as I entered I called out to my cousin.

"Val? Val!" I called out, projecting my voice into the house. She didn't answer, so I went to the kitchen to retrieve the pool key. After I found it, I decided it might be a good idea to borrow Melissa's spare house key from her room.

Walking quietly through the hall, I saw that Val's door was closed. 'She probably decided to take a nap,' I reasoned.

In Melissa's room I found the key exactly where she said it would be on her desk next to an old photo of the four of us together. Passing Val's room, I heard some moaning. I stopped in my tracks and listened. I must have been hearing things.

"Oooohh!" I again heard some very enthusiastic moaning.

'It sounds like a freakin' porno!' I thought. It was definitely moaning and it was coming from Val's room, though muffled by the door. My eyes went wide. Was Val masturbating? Maybe she was watching a porno on her computer? Then I heard it again, followed by some light whimpering. It definitely didn't sound like it was coming from her computer. My throbbing erection made its umpteenth appearance for the day, ready for its own attention.

'Shit, it doesn't matter what it is, I need to get the fuck out!' I thought and headed out the patio door, quietly locking it behind me. I ran back to the pool at full sprint, hoping the adrenaline would get rid of my problem. When I got to the gate, I looked down; No such luck. I went to the changing room inside to get into my swimming trunks, and even though I could get caught I wrapped my hand around my hard throbbing problem. I was practically oozing pre-cum onto the shower floor.

The images of my cousin sitting naked on her bed, legs spread wide came flooding in. She had one hand gently tickling her perfect little clit while the other furiously rubbed her smooth cunt lips. They were red and puffy; the sheets below her soaked with her juices. Within seconds she was bringing herself to an intense mind-blowing orgasm, moaning unbelievably loud. Her legs and toes were shivering as her orgasm rode through her body. When I came, I had to brace myself against the wall as my whole body shook viciously. A continuous jet of my semen shot into the wall, causing my knees to buckle beneath me.

'Oh fuck me!' I thought to myself as I collapsed onto my knees. I swallowed hard and repeatedly banged my head against the wall.

"Stupid, stupid, stupid," I said to myself, before pulling my trunks the rest of the way up. I sat on the ground, regretting what had just transpired.

Stepping out of the changing room, I jumped into the cool water and immediately began taking laps as fast as I could. I couldn't get the image of Val out of my mind, first she was swimming in her high school bathing suit, and then she was naked, swimming laps next to me.

I don't know how long I swam, but I suddenly felt exhausted and out of breath. I rolled onto my back in the water and steadied my breathing. Using my body's natural buoyancy to keep me afloat, I stared into the deep blue sky. There was absolutely no way Val was flirting with me. She was just teasing me and I was just being a pervert, misjudging her usual playfulness for something stupid. I really didn't want my hormones to ruin my relationship with Val. If I was going to keep myself in check, I had to remember that she was just my cousin, and there was no way her teasing was anything more than that.

When I got out of the water, I took off my trunks and washed off in the shower stall. My shirt was now soaking wet. I had probably dropped it during my earlier mishap in the changing room. Wrapping the towel around my waist, I let my soaking shirt and trunks drip water as I walked back home.

At Aunt Christine's house, I unlocked the front door and peeked inside. I could hear the television, so I made my way to investigate and found Val sitting on the couch. She was wearing the same clothes from earlier, but her hair was pretty tasseled.

"Jesus Val, what happened to your hair?!" I teased. Val closed her eyes and stuck her tongue out, but her face was suddenly red as a tomato. Smiling at her, I went over to the fridge, grabbed a water bottle, and chugged it down. When I turned back, Val's eyes seemed to be focused on my chest and stomach. I looked around, then back at her. "See something you like?" I mocked her.

"As if, Ethan!" she began laughing hysterically. I walked to the bathroom to change; her laughter following me down the hall.

The five of us then spent a few weeks at Lake Tahoe which was located a couple hours from their hometown. I was determined to get my head straight and focus on the other beautiful girls at the beach, not my cousin, Val. We found a nice spot to lay our towels and strip down to our swimming suits. My attention was quickly drawn to some very well endowed women walking by so I didn't notice Val, Jan, and Melissa slip down to their own swim wear. Lucky for me I was wearing sunglasses so they didn't see my eyeballs fall out of their sockets and roll into the sand. The three of them looked so amazing in their bathing suits; I totally forgot I was looking at my two cousins and my sister.

But neither Melissa nor Jan held a candle to Val's amazing rump whenever she emerged from the water. Her flat stomach, lean muscular thighs, and tight round ass were absolutely mouth watering. The water dripping down her body was causing her every curve to glisten in the sun. Eventually my hormones beat out rational thinking and common sense. Apparently, after all these years nobody told my dick she was my cousin. Of course Jan noticed immediately.

"Ewww bro!! What's wrong with you!" my sister pointed at the shamefully erect penis tenting my swimming trunks. The girls laughed, and I felt like I turned three shades of red. Val seemed to be laughing the hardest at my predicament. I closed my eyes and grimaced in frustration.

Trying to change the situation, I challenged Val to a race.

"Let's go race, I bet I can bet you this time, Val!" I gave her a challenging look. Her usual smirk appeared.

"You're on!"

Unfortunately for me, I didn't stand a chance racing against Val or her sister for that matter; they swam like they were born in the ocean.

We spent two weeks at Lake Tahoe, enjoying the sights, water sports, and each other's company. The only problem I had to deal with was watching Val stroll around the hotel room in her bikini or her favorite boy shorts, but by then I had my hormones in control. Not that my growing attraction to her hadn't subsided, in fact it seemed to be getting worse all the time, but I hid my feelings pretty well. So besides the occasional glance at her butt, I don't think anyone noticed anything out of the ordinary in my behavior.

Then Jan and I joined Val, Melissa, and their friends at their graduation party at Aunt Christine's house. Their friends were very welcoming and treated Jan and I like we were one of their own. It was a great party and we enjoyed ourselves immensely. Whatever was going on with Val during the first week of our stay didn't go on when her friends were around, so I was relieved to say the least.


Thanks for reading the beginning of their story. I will have Chapter 2 uploaded soon. Please leave any feedback you feel appropriate that I can use to improve my future works.

12