My Cousins Ch. 2

Story Info
Twin boy cousins are her perfect roommates.
1.7k words
4.56
159.5k
36
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 10/15/2000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After I invited myself into my cousin Matthew's shower and gave him a blowjob that I would never forget and he certainly wouldn't either, I spent the rest of the day daydreaming about what else I would like to do with my cousin and his twin, Nick. My pussy was wet all day, I always had the taste of Matthew's sweet cock and cum in my mouth and my jaws were aching from taking my cousin's pornstar sized cock into my mouth. I just wanted more more more! I wanted to taste his cock and cum again and I wanted to have that giant cock in my pussy. I was also curious to know if Nick was as well endowed as Matthew. They were identical twins so I thought the chances were pretty high. I just couldn't wait to find out! After my last class I rushed back to the apartment that I shared with my cousins.

I changed into a short skirt and tight t-shirt with no underwear or bra and started making dinner. Nick got home first and commented on how great the spaghetti sauce that I was making smelled. He was trying to avoid looking at my legs and my hard little nipples poking against my shirt. I watched his expression carefully and it didn't take me long to figure out that Matthew hadn't told him about our adventure in the shower. Nick went off to his room and not long after that Matthew arrived home.

I really felt sorry for Matthew! He was having trouble keeping his eyes off of me and he couldn't look at me without blushing bright red. I'd always suspected that my nerdy cousins were virgins and from Matthew's behavior I decided that in his case I was certainly right.

I quickly served dinner and we sat down at the table. I sat across from Matthew and I couldn't stop myself from sending him seductive looks. I had a bare foot in his lap for most of the meal, stroking his inner thighs and his crotch. He did his best to suppress his blushes and kept choking on his food as I ran my little toes over the bulge in his pants. I almost laughed aloud when Nick asked Matthew if he was coming down with the flu or something.

It was Matthew's turn to do the dishes and Nick and I went into the living room to watch television. Nick was busy highlighting a textbook when Matthew joined us. I was sitting on the couch and Matthew sat at the other end trying to keep his attention trained on some notes that he'd taken in class. His kept glancing at me as if I was a ticking timebomb and he couldn't wait for me to explode. I decided that it was time to get things started. I shifted my position on the couch until I sat with my skirt hiked up and my legs spread, my neatly trimmed pussy bared for Matthew's inspection. Nick was sitting at an angle where he wouldn't be able to tell that I was exposing myself, and he was too busy with his textbook anyway.

Matthew looked up and saw my hot pussy. His eyes flashed to my face and then back between my legs. He stared as if he'd been mesmerized. After a few minutes I put a hand between my legs and ran my fingers up and down my wet slit, spreading my lips to give Matthew a better view. Then I put my fingers in my mouth one by one and sucked off my musky juices. By that time Matthew was beet red and breathing hard. I stood up and walked over to stand in front of Nick.

"Can I ask you a question Nick?" Nick put his highlighter down and looked up at me. "Is your cock as huge and delicious as Matthew's?"

Nick's mouth dropped open in shock and he looked from me to Matthew and back again, trying to figure out what was going on. I knocked his textbook off his lap and started undoing his jeans. "I think the best way to find out would be to check for myself." He tried to push my hands away but I finished undoing his jeans, knelt down in front of him, pulled his limp dick out and started stroking it and licking it. It was so big when it was limp that I knew it was going to be huge. "Mmmmm it's big and delicious, but I'll have to compare the cum too," I turned around and lifted up my skirt to expose my bare ass. "Matthew, come and put your big cock in my pussy, it's been wet and waiting for you all day."

I took the head of Nick's quickly hardening cock into my mouth and sucked on it gently. Matthew knelt behind me and I felt his hands cupping my asscheeks and then his fingers sliding between my pussy lips, exploring new territory. Nick's cock was even thicker than Matthew's and I moaned as I tried to take as much of it into my mouth as I could. Matthew pushed a finger into my aching hole. I felt his finger feeling around inside of me and then it slid out. Matthew brought the head of his twelve-inch cock to my opening and began pushing it into my slippery wet pussy.

"Oh yes, Matthew! Put your huge cock in my pussy and fuck me hard!" I cried out as Matthew's fat cock eased into my cunt, stretching my pussy walls to the max, a mixture of pleasure and pain. His cock finally hit my womb and Matthew started pulling it back out. It was so huge! I felt as if I were filled to the bursting point and the walls of my tight cunt were gripping Matthew's cock: he was having a hard time pulling it out. Finally, after a few strokes in and out my pussy relaxed and Matthew was able to start giving my pussy the fucking that it craved.

I went back to Nick's tasty cock, doing my best to remember that I was supposed to be pleasuring Nick too, even if the most amazing sensations that I had ever felt were emanating from my cunt. I started sucking and fucking Nick's cock with my mouth and hands. I'd never fucked two guys at the same time before. It was so erotic to have a cock in my pussy and another one in my mouth. And both of the cocks were so huge! And the thought that they were my cousins! I was overwhelmed! Nick's cock twitched and started shooting hot gobs of cum into my mouth. The taste and feel of his delicious cum pushed me into an orgasm and my spasming pussy caused Matthew to go over the edge and pump my cunt full of jism.

I was in ecstasy as I licked Nick's cock clean and then moved to lick Matthew's clean too. When I finished Matthew looked at me for a moment and the starting taking off my shirt. I arched me back and thrust my naked titties at him, my hard nipples begging for attention. He cupped my titties and stroked his thumbs over my nipples. I moaned and his hands moved down my stomach to my skirt and started pulling it off. "It's your turn now, Shelly," he said. "I've been wanting to taste your cunt for weeks now. If I'd known that you're such a hot slut I would have done this long ago."

"Oh, I am a slut, Matthew. I'm your slut. Yours and Nick's, I want you both to fuck me all night long." I said. He pushed me down onto the floor and started eating my pussy. I could tell that it was his first time. I lay back and closed my eyes, focusing on the wanderings of his tongue and lips. I felt hands and lips on my titties and opened my eyes for a moment to see Nick sucking my breasts. Matthew's tongue found my clit and I moaned and cried, "Oh lick me there! Yes, yes harder! Oh god, Matthew, yes!" the sound of my own voice giving my cousins instructions for eating my pussy was a huge turn on. Matthew's tongue attacked my clit, stroking it hard and fast. I moaned and lifted my ass off the floor, pressing my dripping pussy into his mouth. Nick sucked hard on one of my nipples, nibbling it with his teeth. I screamed as I had an orgasm and juices poured from my pussy.

Matthew moved away from my pussy and then I felt his hard giant cock pushing up into my hole again. I cried out in pleasure and wrapped my legs around his waist, meeting his every thrust. Nick sat back and watched his brother fucking his cousin. I moaned and screamed as Matthew's huge cock rammed in and out of me. I was filled to the bursting point, every bit of my cunt was being stroked and stretched by Matthew's mammoth cock. I was shaking and crying from the overwhelming feelings as I had one orgasm after another. My pussy just wanted more and it got what it wanted.

Matthew pulled his long cock out of my cunt and moved up to let me suck the cum out of it. I took the head of Matthew's cock into my mouth and started sucking it, eager to taste his delicious cum mixed with my own sweet juices. I felt Nick's huge cock at the entrance to my cunt and he rammed all the way in with one powerful thrust. I screamed around the cock in my mouth and it started shooting gobs of cum down my throat. Nick hooked his elbows under my knees and spread my legs wide. He started ramming my pussy with fast deep powerful thrusts, I'd never felt anything like it. I started orgasming again almost immediately, I lost all thought of where I was and let Matthew's cock fall from my mouth uncleaned as I moaned and screamed, trying to meet Nick's jackhammer thrusting. Finally, Nick pulled his long shaft out of my cunt and shot ribbons of cum all over my stomach and breasts.

I lay on the carpet breathing heavily. I let Nick's cum remain on my tummy and breasts, I was too tired to care that I was missing out on tasting it again. I knew that there was not going to be a shortage of cum in our apartment ever again.

To Be Continued...