My Cousin's Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was kissing my hand now, and she carefully slid my wedding ring off. She gently disengaged from me and swam it carefully over to the side, where she dropped it into one of my shoes. She caught my look. "Your wife's really nice, but her man's about to fuck me senseless. That's sort of twisted, and I don't need the reminder." Levering herself out of the water with her long arms, she perched herself on the edge of the pool. "Come on out. I need a shower."

Naked and wet, she pranced toward the sliding doors at the back of the little house. I dunked my head, wiped soaked hair out of my eyes, and watched her for a moment: her tall, lithe body was slick and shiny, completely hairless, and she knew she had nothing to be ashamed about as she slowly turned to show herself to me. "Well? I think you should come with me," she called, and she watched with a broad smile as I climbed out of the pool. There were no towels, so I shrugged and moved toward her. Most men know how awkward it feels to walk when your erect dick is swinging in front of you; I can't say I was paying attention to that, but Rachael definitely was. She smiled again, then turned to lead me into her house.

It was a tiny cottage, a two-bedroom house with no second floor and a single bathroom. The architecture, like a lot of Denver houses, was prairie-style; Rachael had it decorated in a nice, if cluttered, mission theme. She stayed about five feet in front of me, her perfect ass drawing me in as we dripped all over the hardwood floors. "I have to confess," she said conversationally, "this house only has a small water heater. So you'll need to be quick with your shower or the hot water will run out before mine."

"I'm going first?" I was confused. We'd just been in the pool and we were about to fuck like rabbits; why did she care if I showered? She stopped then, leaning against the bathroom door.

"You're the guest, Andy," she said, looking straight up and down my naked body. "Of course you're going first. But don't take too long." She smiled wickedly, giving my butt a playful smack as I passed. "Clock's ticking."

"No doubt," I muttered; I figured there was no point in closing the door, so I left it open as I pulled the curtain along the rail and got the faucet going. It was one of those old-fashioned clawfoot tubs with the shower head poking up on a long pipe. Rachael just stood there watching me. The vibe was a little weird, but thickly sexual. I wondered whether she was planning something, or daring me to make the first move. Was I supposed to get in and be quick? Was she wanting me to tackle her to the drippy hardwood and do her on the floor? Should I tell her to get in with me?

My hesitation was obvious, and she raised her eyebrows expectantly. "Go ahead. I want you clean before I get you dirty," she explained. "What do you think is worse? The taste of workout sweat on a dick, or the taste of chlorine on a dick? I'd rather not find out."

"Ah," I replied with a half smile of my own; I was unconsciously holding my erection, and she grinned when she saw. "I'll just go rinse off, then. You, uh, can feel free to join me..."

"It's a small shower. Quit flirting and hop in." I obeyed, moving the curtain carefully into place behind me while I fiddled with the water temperature. I heard her voice from the door. "I'm going to get myself a drink. What'll you have?"

"Hmm. Whatever you want to make me is fine." I found some soap and started in, trying to go fast. The sight of her slippery body had gotten to me, and I was keenly interested in getting done with the shower interlude and moving the party to her bedroom. I heard her rustle into the bathroom, the clunk of a glass hitting the sink.

"Snap it up, Andy," she yelled. "I don't like cold showers."

"Shit, woman!" I laughed, running the soap through the crack of my ass. "I'm going as fast as I can!"

"Not fast enough," she declared, and the plastic curtain came whisking back. I blinked out from under the stream, covered with soap. Rachael took a long swallow from some brown liquid in a highball glass. "I'll just come in after all. We wouldn't want to waste water..." She set her glass down next to mine, then delicately raised her long leg and stepped into the tub. Grinning, I scooted aside to make space, but she'd been right: there was very little room in there. Absolutely unabashed, she just stood very close to me after dragging her other leg in, her body sliding against mine, her breasts dragging softly across me as she leaned over to pull the curtain.

"Well, hello," I laughed when she straightened back up. "Fancy seeing you here." Our bodies touched from toe to chest; my hard dick was resting against her firm abs. The shower spray was taking me in the back of the head, droplets scattering across her face as she tipped her head just slightly up to smile at me.

"Men are so slow in the shower," she murmured, twining her hands around to rest on my ass. She began planting long, sensuous kisses along my jawline as she pushed her long, muscular right leg between mine. "If I waited all day for you, I'd get scummy hair and a mean disposition." She broke off her kisses and settled her body more firmly against mine. "Besides, the longer I wait for you, the less I get to touch you."

"You're incredible," I blurted; the soap, forgotten, hit the floor as I began to run my fingers up and down her wet body. She shivered as I brushed the sides of her ample breasts, now squashed against my hairy chest. "This is going to be surreal."

"You know it," she said simply, moving her hands in concert with mine. We were no longer concerned very much about the water temperature. We stood there for several minutes, just touching, occasionally kissing as we got used to each other's bodies. I'd never felt a hairless pussy, and I found the feeling of her bare skin against my balls to be terribly arousing. At length she stirred. "Did you rinse off your penis?" she asked.

"Sure."

"Let's see," she smiled, and without any other words she shimmied to her knees and brought her face to my dick. She rubbed her hands lightly along the front of my hips, making sure her eyes stayed in contact with mine as she opened her mouth and slowly, steadily, engulfed me. It was an impressive performance; on that first try, she got her full, wet lips all the way down to my root, her mouth open impossibly wide, sheer excitement dancing in her blue eyes as she took me down her throat, going slowly enough that she didn't need to gag. I felt the smooth muscles of her mouth and tongue start to swallow my head, then stop as I prodded the top of her throat.

Rachael did not stop moving until her nose nestled in my pubic hair, the shower water streaming down my belly and flowing off her stretched lips. She held herself there for what seemed like an eternity, staring up at me, breathing loudly through her nose. I felt her throat contract rhythmically around my head as her tongue snaked out past her lower lip to tickle my balls; her hands moved lazily around to grasp my butt. "Oh my fucking God," I said in a low voice; I'd never been deep-throated, especially not in a shower by an immensely sexy woman whom I didn't know very well, and the whole situation had me way over the edge.

When she backed off, she did so with slow, exquisite control. I watched my shaft emerge from her face, each ridge and vein popping free before, finally, those smiling lips left my glans with a loud kiss. "You liked that, Andy?" she asked impishly, shouting over the water as she moved a hand back around to loosely cradle my balls.

"What did I do to deserve this?" I asked her, overwhelmed by the sight of this naked goddess on her knees, holding my dick. She smiled.

"I like a guy in a kilt," she shrugged, going right back to work on my cock. She took me deep once more, letting the saliva build underneath her tongue, before slurping back and forth a few times. I noticed water droplets hitting her face, and reached awkwardly behind me to turn down the flow of the shower; there were already goosebumps across our flesh, but neither of us had time for that now. She turned her head sideways, munching gently on my shaft, first one side and then the other before letting her tongue curl back over my head.

I began to regret the setup; I had nothing to lean against other than the precarious shower pipe, and I was starting to be seriously concerned that I'd collapse if this kept up. But suggesting a change of venue would have meant taking my penis away from Rachael, and there was a large part of my brain that refused to consider that. So I reached up with one hand and clutched grimly onto the curtain rod, holding my breath as she worked. The water was going seriously cold now.

She was underneath, her left hand delicately raising my shaft so that she could dive into my balls, sucking first one and then the other into her busy mouth. I looked down at her hollowed cheeks, resting my hand among her wet, glossy curls. And still she stared up at me, one eye visible now past my groin, that same impish excitement powering her as her other hand kneaded my ass.

I cleared my throat. "You look like you're cold," I began. She let my scrotum out of her mouth with a lewd popping noise, then rocked back on her heels. Her hand jacked my dick slowly.

"If you're talking about my nipples," she grinned, leaning back to display the two bullets poking out of her chest, "that's not me being cold." But the rest of her was all goosebumps by now, a slight shiver in her voice betraying her discomfort. I cupped her cheek.

"Is there someplace else you want to do this? Your knees have to be hurting," I said, her hands still working steadily at me; cold water was now running over both of us, dripping loudly on the floor of the tub, and her breasts jiggled as she shrugged.

"Such a gentleman," she said with a sigh, "to worry about my comfort while I'm sucking your dick!" Still holding carefully onto my penis, she offered her other hand for me to help her up. "How do you want me to blow you?" she asked, point-blank. "Lying down or standing up? Or," she whispered now, mashing her body once more against me, "would you rather do something else?"

"I want to fuck you," I told her immediately. She moved her head back in mock outrage.

"Why, Andy!" she chided, both arms twining around my neck as she rubbed her cold body across mine, "we barely know each other. Are you telling me," she hissed right in my ear, "that you want to put that thick dick into my little shaved cunt? Is that what you mean?" She trailed her tongue across my earlobe, nipping it playfully. "You want to shoot your cum in me? You want to spank me as we fuck? You want to lie there while I ride you?" She reached behind me to shut off the water, then smirked up at me. "That's what you're telling me, right?"

I answered by making my dick twitch against her belly, my eyes burning into hers. She arched an eyebrow. "Well, then," she said into the sudden silence as the water stopped dripping. "Follow me." She kissed me passionately, her tongue scything through my mouth, then looked sexily at me as she turned her body slowly against mine, lifted cold feet out of the tub, and sauntered out the bathroom door. I just about leapt from the bathroom myself, water running steadily down my body, catching up just as I saw her rounded ass disappear into her bedroom.

It was, like the rest of the house, untidy; the floor was covered with cast-off clothes, the bed unmade, a lampshade slightly skewed above the alarm clock. I didn't care about any of that as she reached the bed and turned to face me again, her eyes now deadly serious. She swept her gaze up and down my body, examining me minutely as she decided how she wanted to fuck me. My penis jumped in time with my heartbeat. She cleared her throat, but was still hoarse when she spoke. "Go ahead and lie down in my bed, Andy." I swallowed, physically unable to take my eyes off that tight, toned body of hers; she just stared at me as I moved past and laid down, still wet, on her dark blue flannel sheets. The pillow, stained with her nighttime drool, welcomed my soaked hair as I sank down, and then I waited, my dick a straight, hard bar.

She leaned down, still intent on my eyes, her breasts dangling; I was mesmerized as two perfect water droplets formed on her nipples, hanging there before falling onto her sheets. "You," she said harshly, "have no idea what's about to happen to you." Her legs flexed as she took to the bed, crawling toward me with a feral glare, leaving a trail of damp flannel in her wake. When she reached me she reared up, kneeling solemnly over me, and reached a steady finger out to tease my right nipple. I groaned as she trailed the fingernail slowly down my body, veering in to tickle my leaping dick before, with a slight smile, she swung her powerful leg over my thighs and perched there, letting me take in the sight.

And a glorious sight it was; this woman's body was as perfect as any I'd seen, symmetrical and muscular, the fading water beading on her cool flesh. Her firm breasts sat high and proud on her chest; her waist tapered to a pair of strong, gently curving hips, now straddling me. Her vagina was a dark, weeping pink slash, her lips already spreading for me, a long clit peeking boldly out at me; her hairlessness made everything look fresh and clear, and I was entirely speechless as I observed her.

For a moment she rested her hands on her own belly, moving them slowly upward to toss her wet curls over one shoulder; then, deciding quickly, she brought her hand down to my straining penis, used her other hand to spread herself wide, and rose up high onto her knees. Her eyes never once left mine as she brought my head to her opening, adjusted herself, and sank firmly down onto me, impaling herself in one smooth, wet stroke.

I could not restrain myself from moaning as she reached the bottom. Our skin was still cold and clammy, but her steaming warm pussy provided a breathtaking contrast as it closed in around my dick, the warmth spreading outward. Still with that slight smile, Rachael looked at me, sighed, and pulsed her walls around my shaft. "You ready, Andy?" she taunted. I was still mesmerized by her pussy; I was used to seeing hair on a woman, and I hadn't realized what it had hidden. I could see her labia, hugging my dick, resting on my body; I even saw the tiny bulge my head was making as it pressed against her mons from the inside. I shivered.

"Do your worst, Rachael," I said, moving my hands to her glorious thighs; she arched her eyebrow, bit her lip, and just like that we started fucking. She had been correct in her texts: she soon proved to be an excellent lover, her technique flawless. Her legs tightening under my fingers, she would lift herself up, squeezing my penis as she went; once at my head, she's twist herself, gyrating those hips like a hula dancer as she slipped wetly down my dick, squeezing again on her way down; once at the bottom, she'd move her ass back to grind her clit against the root of my cock, then rock back forward to start the cycle again.

It was absolutely riveting, watching her body work; the smile never left her face, and her eyes stayed laser-focused on mine. Her magnificent breasts moved hypnotically as she rode me, the nipples making lazy circles in the air. From time to time she would move a casual finger to herself, stroking her clit, her neck and chest flushing pink as her own pleasure built, but for the most part she left her hands softly on my ribs, bracing herself as she swiveled her hips. It was the best sexual performance I'd ever seen. There were occasional moans, grunts, and sighs, but for the most part she stayed silent.

I wondered how long I would last.

After awhile my hands migrated to her glorious ass, digging into her flesh as she bucked; she winked down at me and made a kissy face. "That's right. You like my ass."

"I like all of you," I replied, breathless. Her smile grew at the compliment.

"Let's change the scenery, give you a nice long look." Showing immense athleticism, she didn't even stop grinding as she threw her left leg over to my right side, then brought her right leg back over; her body did a 180 degree turn, using my penis as the axle. I'd never felt anything like it, and now I was left looking straight at her ass as she nestled over me. She tossed her damp hair over her shoulder and laughed at me. "See, the problem with the reverse cowgirl," she said clinically, as if she was teaching a class, "is that the woman can't be too vigorous. Watch what happens if I get up too high." She rose, and I slipped out of her vagina with a humid plopping noise. I groaned.

"Yeah," she agreed, "I don't like that either." She put me back inside, sitting carefully back down. "So I'll need to be a little slower, a little more sultry. You can just lie there and play with my butt." And then she presented me with one of the finest things I'd ever seen: she bent slowly over, her spine nearly parallel with my legs, and began a complicated series of pelvic movements which, added together, felt like absolute paradise. Most of it was her grinding on me, my dick staying firmly inside her pussy the whole time, using her inner walls to stimulate me. It was hot and intimate and altogether amazing. She was working hard, the muscles in her butt and thighs pulsing rhythmically as she hunched up and down, side to side; as she'd requested, I kicked back and relaxed while I contemplated the silky perfection of her ass.

We were basically dry by this time, both still cool but now starting to sweat a bit; her sheets were a soggy mess. Rachael kept working, concentrating on her form, her wonderful body moving lithely above me. I lazily reached down from time to time to keep her interested. I brushed my hands across the soles of her feet, or ran them lightly up and down the sides of her hips; for a long while I just let my fingers rest on her slowly moving ass, amazed at my luck as this goddess ground herself into me.

She was making noises now, clearly starting to get herself off, and it only heightened my own arousal. Her vagina was putting constant pressure on my dick, almost like a warm wet blood pressure cuff; it was the most intense experience of my life. It only got worse when she allowed her hands to move down to tickle my balls as they rested up against her clit, and before long I found myself thinking seriously about baseball in order to avoid cumming. And, as Rachael fondled my balls, she undoubtedly felt my efforts.

She tossed her head around to grin at me. "I'm definitely getting some, Andy," she panted happily, "but the point here is for you to shoot your wad. So quit holding back." With one final, deep grind, she wagged her butt at me one final time before swinging herself around again, her sublime boobs now swinging toward me again as she went back to fucking me soundly, glaring into my eyes. "I'm going to finish you off now, lover," she grunted. "Look at me when you cum!"

I was panting, thrusting upward; my hands shot irresistibly up to clutch at her firm, tight breasts, and she sped up, repeating her earlier twisting motions much faster now. "Come on, fucker," she urged under her breath. "Come on!" I could feel her hot, hard nipples boring into my palms as my matted pubes crunched hard against her smooth mons; with a gasping moan, at last, I came hard into Rachael, my semen bursting powerfully into her grasping vagina. She felt it and squealed with delight and relief, flopping over onto me to drown me in a long, feverish kiss.

"Holy shit," I said breathlessly as she plastered herself against me, our skin smearing together. My dick was still twitching helplessly inside her as she crossed her arms over my chest and rested her chin on them, gazing down at me with a warm smile.