My Cousin's Gymnastics Trainer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sit like me, as best you can anyway. I want to play too. I need to get you hard." I tried, painfully as it was, to imitate her but the best I could do was little more than a 90 degree angle. Still, it was enough as she cupped my balls and grabbed my staff while I slowly drove one, then two and finally three fingers to the knuckle inside of her. I caressed the insides with my fingertips then found something knobby sticking out in the deep rear of her cavern so I started caressing it as well. Brianna later explained that was her cervix which led to her womb.

"Take me now, please," she begged, releasing her grip on my now very rigid penis. "But, if it's okay, I really want to watch you push it in and out of my coochie. Do you mind?"

"How exactly do you plan to do that?" I knew she was flexible but that would be an amazing feat I thought.

"I'll put my feet behind my head. It's something I do all the time and I've even masturbated that way before. I know I'll have a good view of you loving my kitty. I can do it two ways. Do you want to be on top of me or come from behind like an animal?" She sounded so sexy and the thought of her watching my performance while at the same time enjoying it was invigorating. I just hoped I didn't let her down.

"We could always try both. I'd love to see your eyes but at the same time, I love watching you bend over. Let's do one way, then the other." She smiled at me with the cutest nose wiggle I'd ever seen.

"Well, I want to see your face when you cum inside me so we'll start off from behind." She stood up from the bed and tossed a comforter on the floor with a few pillows.

"Inside you? Won't that risk you getting pregnant? I don't have a condom or anything."

"No..., absolutely no condoms. And it might make me pregnant but if so, so be it. We're going to be married soon and I want your baby anyway. So give him to me but..., I know you're a virgin so try not to cum until I get a chance to see your eyes when you do, please."

"You too," I said. "I want to see your face too."

"Oh, you will. I've heard women can have more than one so I'm going to cum as many times as you can possibly make me." She turned on the light, set a lamp on the floor next to the comforter and turned it on too. "You'll never keep your balance standing up on the bed and I want some light so I can watch the show." She then lay on her back, did one of those back pushups that she loves then relaxed on the floor for a second.

With a kick of her legs and a little pulling, she managed to get her feet all the way back to straddle either side of her head that remained lying on the ground. Her ass pointed at an angle to the ceiling while her venusian heaven was invitingly open and pointing straight at me. I looked down at her head lying on the floor, bent over to give her a kiss, then stood back up positioning myself for destiny's call.

"You have no idea how sexy that looks from down here. It's like I'm watching a hot porn flick but at the same time, I'm one of the cast." She grabbed her nipples between her fingers and started to roll them. "Ready when you are baby."

I inched forward, unsure what to expect. Would it hurt her? Would it hurt me? Would it even fit? I didn't really think I was all that big, contrary to what Brianna had told me at least a dozen times by then but..., she looked even smaller. I grabbed either side of her vulva, spreading her outer lips apart just a little more so that her puckered love canal was completely visible. I placed my warrior's helmet at her entrance, heard a soft cooing from Brianna down below, then gently pushed myself into her.

My first thrust went only to the end of my helmet, the second a little more and the third just over half-way. Finally, on the fourth thrust I drove my sword in all the way to the hilt. 'Oh damn!' both of us exclaimed, Brianna adding that "It feels even better than it looks, damn!" All I had to hang on to were her hips so I started pounding them with slow and easy full thrusts, gaining speed quickly with each one.

All the sudden, I stopped moving, still buried completely inside her. I had gone too fast and was nearing my final target way too soon. I wanted to savor the feeling. It was a feeling of protective warmth unlike anything I had ever experienced before. It was kind of like I was engulfed in a moist warm sleeping bag sitting next to a cozy fire during a snowstorm outside but instead of that cloth-like texture, it was... womanly heaven.

"I feel so deliciously full right now. Can't I just stay connected to you forever, like a love bug?" I mentally pictured the two of us flying through the forest together, permanently connected with that feeling never going away. My head was spiraling, my body quivering and my manhood throbbing again. I knew I wouldn't last much longer but I couldn't bring myself to separate us; it was too heavenly.

"Oh my god!" Brianna squealed and she startled me so that I pulled out of her with a sudden pop which was actually a small relief. I didn't want to cum yet; it was too soon. She unrolled herself and stood up, flinging her arms around my neck and planting a deep passionate kiss on my lips. "You won't believe it!"

"What, what is it?" The fear that I had felt when she squealed had at least brought me back from the brink. I was still hard but I could continue without too much worry of immediately exploding.

"I swear... I felt... your heartbeat...," I didn't immediately see the significance in this but the way she said it, one might have thought she had a religious revelation experience. "You know, the vibrations? They were coming up through my kitty." She actually bent her back to push her coochie toward me as if I actually needed an explanation of where that part of her was. Not to lose the opportunity, I cupped my hand on her offering. "It was vibrating throughout my whole body and... I swear to you..., your heartbeat was exactly in synchronous rhythm to mine."

I stopped playing with my roaming hand and fell back on the bed, sitting on the edge. Even I knew that our two hearts beating in perfect rhythm had to mean something beyond just the physical connection. Had there been a spiritual connection between us as well? Had we somehow become like one person in that moment of connection? I was actually distracted from watching her for a moment thinking about all this.

"Well don't get scared by it," she leaned over and kissed my cheek and I looked up at her bewildered. "It just means to me what I've always thought anyway. We have to be soul mates." I nodded. She must be right..., the statistics just didn't add up for any other reason.

"But... right now...," she tossed me back on the couch and started crawling over me, "this little love bug desperately needs her partner back, this minute. Her kitty's getting cold and lonely." She had pinned my arms down and straddled my stomach with her knees. Her conal pectoral peaks were on high alert and pointed straight down at me as her hair also fell down to either side of her face and mine.

Slowly she slid backwards along my stomach, leaving a watery trail of her juices along the way. When she felt my sword poke her sweet cheek, she raised her hips just enough to scoot it to point in the right direction. She bent and kissed me, her tongue slowly dancing around with mine while she continued her slow slide directly onto me, not stopping until she hit the base. I could feel her knobby cervix pressing directly against my helmet.

"I thought you wanted to watch me make love to you," I whispered to her, pushing my hips into the bed then relaxing them to create a slow steady motion.

"Trust me, it was hot but...," she inhaled strongly when I had seemed to find a way to go even deeper, pushing a little more against her cervix as well as the clitoris at the base. "but I want to concentrate on your handsome face." She bent forward, leaving her lips only a few centimeters from mine which caused me to come out of her to just the tip. She kissed me, then sat back up and I drove all the way in again.

That became her game, bending down to kiss me followed by sitting up and driving me deep within her. After four or five sequences of this, she grabbed my pinned hands and placed her on her chest, she put her own hands behind her head and just began to rock in short spurts back and forth on my manhood.

There wasn't a lot of movement felt on my end which was a relief as I knew I could keep it up for quite some time and concentrate on her orgasm first. She was, on the other hand, quickly approaching her orgasm as she had stopped looking me in the eyes, closing hers tight but opened her mouth like she was going to scream. The rhythm that she had started became erratic as she was obviously trying to keep going but her body was no longer entirely in her own control.

I took the hint and started rocking my body back and forth beneath her and, when I noticed her clit bud was poking out of its shell and only a fraction of an inch above my body, I arched my back so my belly would press up against it as I rocked. My combination worked wonders on her and within just a few seconds, she was actually screaming with each exhale while arching her back and pressing herself onto me even more. Immediately after her first scream, I felt those muscles clamp down on my sword, heavily restricting my movement and creating an amazing rhythmic pulse along the entire length of my staff.

I was throbbing hard and getting very near an orgasm of my own from simply those pulsing massages when she finally had calmed down enough to allow normal movement again. I pulled out from her. I had always fantasized about making love to her, pounding her pussy crazy with my manhood from above while she held her legs apart. Now that I was here, I was going to make that reality.

"What happened, did you cum and I missed it?" she asked, concerned when I withdrew. Seeing that I was still rock hard, she smiled at me and lay on her back on the bed. "How do you want me?"

"Do that splits thing that you do?" She laughed.

"You really like seeing me do that, don't you?"

"It's the best. Opens you right up." She smiled, then grabbed her knees and pulled back achieving what I thought was very close to a perfect 180 degrees. I couldn't believe how wide her lips really spread. It was almost like the outer labia disappeared completely and there was only her love hole with that protruding bud above it.

I was about to dive onto her but I suddenly recalled how she was hoping for more than one orgasm. For my part, those pulsing rhythms were amazing to feel so I decided to bring her to the brink before entering her. I bent forward on my elbows and before she knew what happened, I dove my tongue inside that hole, pushing it as far as I could. She gasped for air. I hadn't realized how sensitive she might be but she didn't stop me, just tried tried to ask between gasps me what I was doing. She wanted my manhood in there.

"I'm going to get you close so when I enter you, you'll cum quickly. I want to cum with you this time. I almost did a minute ago."

She didn't say a word, nor could she. She was holding her knees with her hands but her calves were kicking against the bed as if she were unconsciously fighting to get away from my invading tongue. She was also lifting her head up and down, holding her breath for long periods of time before releasing it in short gasps just to hold it once more. I thought she might actually be in pain but when I stopped, she opened her eyes like a wild woman and grabbed my head, pushing me back down on her.

I overshot my goal and she came within a few minutes, clamping down on my tongue when it was its deepest which I actually had to pull out of her slowly during the relaxing moments of her muscle contractions in order to close my mouth. As soon as I was released though, I sat up and placed my helmet at her entrance.

She had nearly stopped contracting but not entirely but I didn't wait for her to stop. I pushed my way into her, causing her tightly shut eyes to open wider than I knew was possible and a scream came from so deep within her, I wasn't sure it really was her. Was I hurting her by doing this? She was wet beyond belief so I couldn't imagine the friction actually hurting her but I stopped moving to ask her.

She didn't wait for a question though, noticing I had stopped, she started rocking her hips as fast as she could though her movements were even more erratic than when she had rode me like a cowgirl. That was enough for me to know she was okay and I started pumping in and out of her without stopping once the throbbing of my sword began once more.

I was getting very close to my orgasm when she grabbed my face with her hands and pulled my lips to hers. There was no tongue in her kiss but she made it intense, her eyes wide open and staring into mine like a religious woman might if she were meeting her maker in real life.

It was the most intense one she had experienced yet though she didn't scream nor did she let go of our kiss. It was like all of her remaining strength had gone entirely into her groin muscles as they contracted and pulsed with a power I had yet to see in all the prior times put together. It was like her pussy itself was sucking and prying, begging for me to cum inside it. It didn't have to beg for long.

It was a good thing she wanted me to cum inside her. I couldn't have pulled out even if I wanted to, she was so tight around me and I just didn't have the strength. I was stuck where I was, my helmet caught once more against her cervix. "Oh god!" she let go of the kiss and shouted at the top of her lungs when she obviously felt the powerful hot jets spuming inside of her, bathing her cervix in my seed. I'm not sure how many jets or contractions there were because I was so delirious I nearly blacked out but my balls were still lightly contracting when she let go of her legs and my face, collapsing back onto the bed."

"Wow, was that like a triple whammy," she exclaimed, gently urging me to pull out of her probably very sore love hole. "And I feel so full too. It's an amazingly strange and wonderful feeling." I turned over and lay next to her, collapsing on the bed as well. She put her hand up on her head and let out a long slow breath. "Baby, if you didn't hit the mark perfectly on the first time, then I'm afraid to know what good sex could possibly be like." Brianna turned to me, kissed me on the cheek, wrapped her arm around my chest and fell asleep whispering that she loved me.

The last thing I remember was recalling the day as being the very best of my life. No longer was I a loser or a nerd but instead was filled with self confidence and pride. And why shouldn't I be? I had the most beautiful woman who would now soon be my wife and lived in a lovely little apartment. Who knows, after that amazing session, I might even be a father soon. It was the beginning of a new life for me. It was the day my cousin changed my life forever.