My Cousin's Husband

Story Info
She hooked up with her cousin.
1.3k words
4.36
74.8k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

OK let me start by saying I am a 19-year-old girl. My family has always been close, but nothing abnormal or anything. When I was about 10 my cousin Courtney got married. Brad was young (about 22 when he got tied down) tall, dark, lean, and muscular. He was your run of the mill boy next door that everyone knew she would marry. I was pretty normal around Brad until I hit puberty. I’m very tall, for a girl, 6’, about 150 pounds, waist length dark blond hair, and when I grew into myself I realized what my DD tits could do. I also certainly realized what they did to Brad. However, I really didn’t think anything of it because he was happily married with two kids, but I really liked to be thought of in that way. I liked the sideways glances when he thought no one was looking or the uncomfortable look on his face and the constant shifting of his weight in the chair when I came in the room wearing a severely low cut shirt and a short, tight skirt and I’d lean over and give him a little greeting hug pushing my huge DDs right into his back and then going on to the next person and sticking my short skirt right in his face giving him a little glimpse of my nice round ass.

Often I go pantiless because I find it more comfortable and stimulating. One night this July my family held a party at my uncle’s house. It was so hot that I didn’t even want to get dressed so I skipped the bra and panties. It had become such habit for me to show off my clothed T&A to Brad that, without thinking, I flashed him my ass while bending over to pick something up off the floor. I felt a delicate touch stroking me from my pussy to my ass. When I turned around Brad was standing up apologizing for accidentally bumping into me. I accepted his apology and went on partying.

Later on that night I was wondering around in a secluded area of the two square mile property and ran into Brad. We sat down across from each other on some rocks that were near by. We started talking and catching up on everything that had been going on. He had baby number 3 and I graduated high school. He grabbed my hand while we were talking and rubbed his thumb over the back of it. I knew immediately that this wasn’t an innocent touch. He wanted something from me; it set my hand on fire not to mention the area between my legs. By the time he moved his hand to my inner thigh my whole body was on fire. He gently rubbed his hands on the inside of my thigh half way between my knee and my now damp pussy. “Brad, we’re cousin’s what are you doing?”

“Only by marriage. Tellin’ me to stop?”

“Did I say that?”

“I’ve definitely taken notice of my little cousin now that she’s all grown up.”

“…And do you like what you see?.”

“So far.” His hands moved an inch or two closer to my shaved pussy.

“So far?!?”

“Well, I haven’t seen it all yet!” He smiled and put his hands up my shirt tugging at my nipples. I lifted my shirt up over my head and let it fall to the ground. Brad was taken aback, Courtney’s tits were Bs, I guess it had been a while since he’d seen huge, perky, teen tits. He stared at them until I grabbed his head and pushed him toward my erect nipples.

“Suck my nipples, Brad.” I urgently pleaded. He leaned over and kissed my right nipple then my left. His tongue snaked out of his mouth and around my nipples, flicking them with the tip of his tongue then sucking on them. I was beginning to realize why Courtney wanted to marry him. He hadn’t touched my hot box yet and I was already on the verge of orgasm. Just when I thought I couldn’t take it anymore and I was ready to beg him to touch me down there he put his knees between mine and separated them pushing my legs apart and pushed his left knee into my pussy. I was so wet and swollen that my lips just separated and his knee pushed against my clit. I grabbed his head with both hands and pushed my tongue into his mouth. A dizzying sensation took over my whole body I could barely breath or talk or do anything. “What’s the matter?”

“Nothing, this is unbelievable!” I managed to get out.

“I’ve never felt anything like this before. You’ve got me hornier than I’ve been.”

“Yeah.”

“All those years of building anticipation.”

“You mean you always wanted me as much as I wanted you?”

“Hell yes. Now if you don’t mind I’m gonna ravage you till you can’t stand up.”

As that thought ripped through my mind all I could manage was a moan. “Manda, touch me.” My hands wondered down to the zipper of his jeans. I undid them he raised his butt so I could push them down and pull them off; his hard 9-inch cock popped out of his boxers. I laid down and he straddled my head putting his pole right next to my mouth. I wanted to swallow him right then, but I took it slow. I don’t know why I wanted him so much, but I did in the worst way. I licked the tip of his huge cock, and slowly put his head in my mouth running my tongue all over it. “You taste so good!”

“Take it all.” I gladly responded to this command and shoved his whole 9-inch rock hard cock in my mouth. I ran my long fingernails very lightly over his balls. Brad’s straddling position soon became all fours. He leaned over and kissed my dripping pussy through my skirt, my legs instinctively parted and my skirt fell around my hips. He dove into me with his tongue. Flicking my clit over and over. I wanted to come in his mouth, but I controlled myself and concentrated on me sucking the hell out of his cock. When neither of us could stand it anymore he slid down until his penis was hovering above my aching snatch. He turned around to face me, licked his lips, and kissed me deeply. I’ve never wanted anyone like I wanted him right then. I ran my fingers through his curly dark brown hair and begged him to have sex with me. “I’m gonna love you till you can’t walk!” I let out a loud moan, grabbed his ass, and pulled him down on me he guided himself in slowly. He pumped faster and faster and I ran my fingers up and down his spine. I couldn’t stop moaning and making noise he must’ve been enjoying it too because he was grunting and moaning. His balls tightened, “Cum with me, Manda.” He didn’t have to convince me much. My legs were shaking and my toes were curling. Our moans were getting louder.

“OH MY GOD …… OHHH ……YES! IT…FE…ELS…SO…OOOO…GOOD! I NEED YOU! ……………………………… PLEASE!” I could feel Brad cum deep inside me and it made me cum. He didn’t stop pumping though; it felt like our orgasms went on forever. I was in heaven. Before the night was over I came 6 or 7 more times I was exhausted he wasn’t kidding when he said by the time he was done with me I wouldn’t be able to stand. Finally, he laid down in my arms and we stayed that way until we both regained strength and went back to the party separately.

Now, whenever we have a family get together Brad and I find some time to be alone. To this day, it’s still the best sex I’ve ever had and I wished I was a little old so I could have married him and fucked the hell out of him every night, but I guess I’ll have to make do with what I have!