My Cousin's Son Ch. 02

Story Info
Now he knows he is not straight.
2.2k words
4.05
28.9k
15

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 07/11/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke at 7am went to the bathroom, as I was finishing the wife knocked on the door asking to use the bathroom because she needs to get off to work soon, I let her in then I decided to peak in on John, he was still fast asleep. He was in bed on his back with the covers down to just below his belly button. A very attractive young man I said to myself. I went to the kitchen and put the kettle on for a cuppa. Sat down and lit a cigarette waiting for the kettle to boil. In rushed John saying that he is dying for a piss.

"How long will your wife be in the bathroom." he asked. Sorry I said but she will be another 20 minutes or so.

"It some times happens to me so I use a jug to piss in and wash it down the sink." I said.

I retrieved the Pyrex jug from under the sink unit; he slid his pyjama bottoms down as I held the jug. He did have a 'piss horn' (I think some of you call it a morning wood). He leant forward putting both his arms onto my shoulders at the same time lifting his right leg back in the air. I, without any thought bent his cock down and he began pissing into the jug. I noted his rather thick and long cock pissed like a stallion, just like last night. I looked at his beautiful cock, but dare not do anything but hold it until he finished, I was itching to touch it, but dare not as he pissed a half pint into the jug. He finished, I shook it, and he smiled and put his now softening cock into his pyjamas.

I tipped the piss down the sink then washed the jug out and putting it back under the sink unit. The wife shouted that the bathroom was free. John asked if he could have a shower I said yes there is plenty of hot water for us both. John smiled and headed off for a shower. Meanwhile I started breakfast, egg and bacon for all three of us. I set the table then the wife entered the kitchen dressed in her office clothes. Then John appeared dressed in shorts of light material and a sleeveless tank top.

We sat down for breakfast together; we talked about our families and problems. This was in between laughs and eating. The wife was told that John will need to get the 3pm train today so she better give her 'good byes' to John before she sets off to work. The clock struck 9am, the wife give me a kiss and left for work saying she hoped to see John and his wife Ann soon.

John said "He will do the washing of the breakfast things so I can go and get a shower."

I had a slow and lazy shower and kept thinking of the things we said last night like his wife fancied a 3some with me and John, the fact they are swingers and the images of our cocks touching in the bathroom, him letting me hold his cock while he pissed into the kitchen jug.

Out of the shower and put on light top and thin shorts. I saw John at my computer.

"I hope you don't mind -- I want to show you the swingers clubs Ann and I go to." he said.

So I got another chair and sat down next to him at the computer desk. He scrolled though the sites pointing out pictures of the women that Ann and he had in a 3some. At times he would rub the top of his cock, which was half hard, with his forefinger and thumb. He then went on to some porn sites. Has he navigated them I leaned back a bit and looked him over? He is a nice looking man with a trim body with little but light colour hair. I thought to myself that I would like to play with him. I was now hard and had to adjust my cock in the shorts, he noticed and laughing said "He was hard also."

We looked at some 3somes with two guys and a blond woman who was being fuck at both ends. Then a well hung black guy shooting long ropes of spunk over a woman's face, there must have been 8 or so shots from is dick, her face was plastered with spunk, dripping of her chin, in her hair and eyes, she was a mess.

John said "Do you mind." and slid his shorts down exposing his hard cock.

The foreskin had retracted from the knob end. Without another word being said I slid my shorts down and exposed my cut cock. John pointed out that he likes to collect his pre-cum before sex by lifting his foreskin up over the cock head. John noticed my pre-cum oozing out and running down my cock. I said that I have been told by a few men and women that I make a lot of pre-cum.

I said "Waste not want not."

I stood up leaning over John's cock and squeezed my cock allowing my pre-cum to drip onto his cock head which ended up leaving a 4 or 5 inch string of pre-cum connecting us.

John remained silent has he looked at another site. On this site was woman on her back in a 69 with a man. She was licking him over his cock, balls and arsehole.

John gasped saying "I wish my wife would tongue me like that."

I pondered a few seconds then plunked up courage saying "I would love to do that to you."

John just said 'ok'. We both stood up and striped our clothes off. I lay down on the sitting room floor on my back. John walked and stood above my head facing my legs and slowly knelt down directly over my head saying he don't think he can do anything for me. I told him it doesn't matter, just lower your body down and rest it onto one of my legs.

Once he was lying down with his head on my left leg facing away from my privates. For the first minute I just gazed at this wonderful view 3 or 4 inches above me. I lightly rested my hands on each of his buttocks. I started to get a big buzz and a sense of power. I not only had a man voluntary and willing to expose all his intimate parts to me at close quarters, I had a man who all his life has known me has his uncle. This was a massive turn on for me.

I began licking his soft cock; I think its softness is caused by a mixture of anxieties and the thought of committing to a gay act. I worked my tongue along his cock then sucked each ball in turn. An almost silent moan escaped from John. As I licked away on his balls I stared at his arsehole. It was almost hairless with him being blond; I had an unrestricted view as I pulled his buttocks apart making his arsehole wink at me. His hole was nice and small with no pucker. I have encountered a few arseholes that have really been hammered and with massive puckers. John's was different, a truly virgin arsehole, no sign of pucker or stretching. To me this is one of the hottest sexual acts I have done with a man, so taboo, so dirty. I now moved up and started to tongue near but not on his hole, I tongued around his hole, near but not touching along with intermitting bites at his buttocks. John started to move his body with excitement. I then stiffened my tongue and pushed it with force into his hole.

John uttered "God -- yes."

I worked down onto his balls again then licked his now hard cock. I ask him to fuck me now. John thought for a moment then said "I will give you a facial" He sat up and started to wank his cock and at the same time I started to wank mine. After about a dozen strokes he angled his cock to my face and started to come. The first rope went across my chin and left cheek, the second across my forehead, I opened my mouth and received the last rope across my lips and on my tongue. His spunk had a strong salty taste was very thick, thick like custard, very healthy spunk. He started to slowly rub his deflated cock over my face spreading his cum from ear to ear then dipped his cock into my mouth which I eagerly sucked the remaining cum from his dick at the same time I came over my chest.

John slowly slid down my body, I put my hands onto his arse cheeks, he started to rub his cock into my spunk that covered my chest then he lay down on me squashing my spunk between us. As we lay there very still and relaxed I rub his cheeks making his anus wink at me again.

After a few minutes doing this he stood up saying "That was nice." And I agreed.

He went off to shower I kept recalling what just happened and wondering what will happen again. John seems ok with our sexual activity. I went into the shower after John; we both got dressed and went out for lunch to the café around the corner.

In the café I talked to John about today's events. He seemed ok, a little embarrasses maybe but could still look me in the eye while we talked which is a good sign that he's not going to freak out on me. We finished lunch and got back into my home. I sat on the settee saying that I will need to take him down to the railway station in the next 40 minutes because you have a pre-booked ticket.

He said in almost a joking way "Just enough time to fuck you -- get undressed."

The thought of him wrapping his body around me with that big cock in me gave me an instant massive hard on. I didn't say anything and we both quickly got un-dressed. He told me to get down on all fours with my arse in the air. I lay with my elbows out stretched and my head on my hands. I could see him thorough the corner of my eye that he was standing behind me looking down at me. He didn't kneel behind me but crouched then moved to put his legs over mine and his upper body resting on my back. He wrapped his left arm round my chest and holding his cock with his right hand trying to feel for my anus, and then he found it. Wrapping both arms around my chest and pushed his cock in with some force, I felt him bottoming out, his groin pressing against my backside.

He whispered "I'm right in -- god yes."

His head resting on my neck, I could feel his quick breathing. I moved my hand down between my legs and cupped both his balls in my hand. I turned my head as much as possible to encourage a kiss between us, but John instead raised himself up holding onto my shoulders and started to stroke in and out slowly whispering

"you have a lovely pussy -- nice and tight."

Then he started to rotate his body as he stroked his cock in and out giving me wonderful feelings of excitement. He then started to quicken the pace making moaning noise and my body was slowly moving along the carpet has he pummelled me. I have never been fucked with such power and pleasure before.

John was uttering words like "You're my slut -- I love fucking you -- Ooo yes -- yes. I'm going to cum -- I'm going to give you a baby, my baby you slut -- Aaaaaaauuuuu."

Has he been part way though his climax John leant forward wrapping his arms around my chest and bites my shoulder? Then he lay still on me panting, I felt his sweat dripping on to my cheek.

He got up and went into the bathroom, I followed him. As John showered and I washed my bum at the sink we talked and both agreed that what we did was horny and exciting. In the bathroom mirror I noticed marks on my left shoulder, teeth marks. We both gave a little laugh.

John said "You better keep that covered for a few days, we don't want your missus seeing it do we."

We both got dressed, John got is over night bag and we left the house. In the car John repeated his and Ann's invite to visit some time soon. I pointed out it might be difficult for me to visit without the wife without causing suspicion. John suggested a 'boys weekend away somewhere', and then Ann can join us on the Sunday morning.

I said "That is a good idea."

I dropped him off at the railway station, said our good byes hoping to arrange a 'boys weekend away' soon.