My Cousin's Wedding

Story Info
It was a beautiful spring day.
2.1k words
4.24
81.9k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a beautiful spring day that had turned into an even better night. Warmer than what was usual for April but the weather seemed to be catering to the event that was taking place. It was my cousin's wedding. After a one year long engagement, the day had finally come. I was a senior in high school the year it took place. I had never seen a lot of my cousin because we lived pretty far from one another, but we always had a close relationship. Even despite the age difference, we maintained a pretty decent friendship. That's what a family oriented family will get you. She was 26 when she got married, and she was a beautiful woman.

She was about five feet, eight inches tall, and had dark brown hair, and very green eyes. She had nice full breasts. They weren't big, but they were a decent C cup I expect. I never really ever found out for sure. I had only ever seen her in a bathing suit a few times, but from what I saw on those occasions, she had absolutely gorgeous legs. They were the kind that drew eyes from everywhere when they're on display. She had always been athletic, and liked to stay in shape, and it showed.

The wedding service itself had been simple and quick. Soon we were at the reception dancing, drinking, and having a good time. Even though I was a minor at the time, my family was the kind that didn't mind a little underage drinking if the occasion was right, and this was one of those times. I had a nice buzz going from champagne and wine, and by the looks of things, so did everyone else. The whole time, I found myself searching out my cousin through the crowd of people. For whatever reason, I couldn't seem to take my eyes off of her tonight. She was absolutely stunning in her dress. It was simple, and fit her figure perfectly, accenting all her curves in all the right places. The dress even had a side slit in it on the right side that showed off her leg perfectly. I wasn't too much, but just enough. Perfect.

As everyone started filling the dance floor, I made my way through the crowd and started dancing along as close to her as I could. Her newlywed husband wasn't anywhere to be seen, so I decided to be a bit daring and make my first move. I didn't know what was in my head at the moment, but I had an intuition that if I played it just right, I might be in for something great.

I was dancing with a group of people to a stupid song that I forget the name of, and my cousin was dancing with another group of people right behind me. I had positioned myself perfectly. When I was sure everyone was looking elsewhere, I very quickly and casually ran my hand up the back of her thigh and to her ass, which I gave a quick squeeze. She hand an amazing ass, just as I thought she would. Nice and firm, but not too firm, and perfectly shaped. After the quick squeeze, I then pretended as if nothing had happened and went back to dancing. She had turned around, most likely expecting to see her husband, but saw only the group of people I was dancing with. She quickly went back to dancing, probably playing it off on the alcohol, and thinking she had imagined it. I did this several more times before she left the dance floor looking for her husband.

Incidentally, her husband was busy talking with friends and business associates and colleagues who had made it to the wedding. They were outside in front of the reception hall smoking cigars and talking business, something that he was deeply committed to. Shortly after the groping I had given her on the dance floor, I found my cousin out on the balcony of the reception hall, and to my great astonishment, she was alone. This was a perfect time to go and talk a bit, and maybe a try a few more moves. I walked out onto the balcony with her, and closed the door behind me. She turned around and smiled when she saw me.

"Hey there Jake. Having a good time?" She asked.

"Oh yeah, this is a great party. I'm really happy for you Rachel" I replied. I walked up next to her and looked her up and down. Her leg was showing through the side slit on her dress, and I almost instantly got hard. Her legs were amazing. "So, are you having fun?"

"Yeah, I just can't find my husband. Ha! He's probably off talking about work again. He always does that. Oh well. So, did you enjoy groping me?"

Oh no...she knew it was me. That was an unexpected curve ball, but I was prepared

"Ha ha oh yes. I didn't think you would even notice, but I guess I was wrong. I guess I'm just a little buzzed. I hope you don't mind?"

"Not at all" She replied with a little smile, "I was actually enjoying it."

"Really? Well then, maybe I shouldn't have stopped." I responded as I placed my hand on her knee and ran it up her thigh. Her thighs were nice and toned, and she was wearing white thigh high pantyhose, which made her legs feel even better.

"Don't get yourself carried away mister. I'm a married woman now, and besides, we're cousins. That would be really wrong."

"Well, there's no denying that then I guess, but that doesn't change the fact that you're letting my hand creep up your leg more and more." I was starting to get really hard now, and I needed to get her somewhere away from everyone else, even if it was only for a few moments. I needed to have my way with her. There was no other way to put it.

She smiled as my hand crept up further and further underneath her dress now. "Well, I'm not going to prevent you from having your fun, now am I?"

I couldn't believe she just said that. I grabbed her by the hand and walked to the far end of the balcony. Out on the lawn of the reception hall, a good distance away from everything else was a gazebo. No one was outside, it was dark and there were no lights. I started out across the lawn with her hand in mine, not knowing exactly what I was going to do first when I got there.

"Where are we going Jake? People are going to notice that I'm not there and then they'll come looking for us. What are you doing?"

"I'm doing something I think you're going to enjoy" I said quickly as we reached the gazebo. I pushed her up against a post on the far side of it and used my body to pin her against it. I ran my hand back up her leg and under her dress and started rubbing her pussy through her underwear. She was already wet, which made me want her even more.

"Jake, you can't do this. Stop!" She was protesting, but only in a halfhearted way. She ran her fingers through my hair and spread her legs as I slid her underwear to the side and pushed two fingers deep inside her. She let out a soft moan and held me tighter. She kicked off her heels and wrapped one of her amazingly sexy legs around me as I fingered her faster and deeper, using my thumb to massage her clit.

"It seems to me that you're quite enjoying this" I said back to her.

"Stop talking, just keep going" She said back. That was all I needed to hear.

I pulled her underwear down her legs and she slid them off the rest of the way. I lifter her onto the railing of the gazebo and dived underneath her dress. I pushed my two fingers back inside her and worked them in and out as my tongue flicked across her clit. She was gasping and trying hard not to be loud. I could tell she was getting close to orgasm. She wrapped her legs around my body as I worked my tongue on her clit and slamming my fingers in and out of her. I felt her tighten around my fingers and her legs tensed up around me. She was breathing heavily and softly moaning, not letting herself get any louder in case she might be heard.

As soon as she had her orgasm, I pulled her dress up and dropped my pants. My cock was so hard at this point, it was beginning to hurt. I needed to fuck her as hard as I could. She leaned back on the railing and spread her legs for me. I ran my hands up both legs, so soft and smooth in her thigh highs. They were so perfect and in shape and sexy. My cousin was hot. There was no denying that. I moved in between her legs and pushed the head of my cock against her soaking wet pussy. She looked at me, and for a brief second, I thought she was going to say stop. That we had gone too far as it is. That we should've never even started this. Then I pushed my cock into her an inch or so, and the look in her eyes was gone, replaced with a look of pure lust. I shoved my cock the rest of the way into her and started fucking her.

She was tight, and more wet than any other girl I had ever been with. She dug her nails into my back, ran her fingers through my hair, and tried so hard not to make too much noise, that if I hadn't known any better, I would say she was enjoying this more than I was. My thrusts were slow and steady, not wanting this to be over before it had to be. I wanted to take my time with her, keep my cock buried inside her for as long as I could. She kept moving her legs up and down my body as I fucked her, the feeling of her pantyhose on my skin was very arousing to me, and she could see exactly what she was doing to me so she made no attempt to stop.

I moved my hips carefully, trying to keep the pace slow, but she was so eager to be fucked, that it was hard not to, and eventually I gave in. I began slamming my cock into her faster and harder. I wanted to get deeper inside her and she let me, spreading her legs and repositioning herself so I could do just that. I was trying as hard as I could not to cum. I didn't want to. Not yet. I wasn't done, but she was so wet, and warm that it was sending me close to the edge. As I kept fucking her, she started getting close to a second orgasm. She, once again, tightened her legs around me and I knew what was coming. Her pussy tightened around my cock, and as soon as it did, I started shooting my load deep inside her. I moaned softly with her as my cock filled her pussy with my cum.

For several moments we just sat there, and came down from the high we were just on. My cock was still buried deep inside her, and was still hard. Her pussy was still tightening occasionally around it, the last few waves of her orgasm were finally subsiding. We looked at each other for a moment, and then kissed. It wasn't a long passionate kiss, or anything like that. It was more of a, 'Don't worry, I won't tell anyone about this' kiss. She put her underwear and heels back on as I got dressed, and we walked hand in hand back to the reception hall.

As soon as we got back inside, her husband was right there, asking where she had been, and saying he had been looking all over for her.

She smiled at me and then looked at her new husband and said "My cousin and I were just catching up", and with that, she went with him and soon after they left for their hotel room and honeymoon.

The first encounter with my cousin was one that I'll never forget, but it wasn't the only time it had happened. Over the next couple of years, we would have several moments of lust filled romps, but those are stories for other times.