My Cousin's Wedding

Story Info
Going to a wedding turns out different.
1.9k words
4.32
80.4k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This actually happened a little over 4 years ago. My brother, Paul, and I were the normal brother and sister most of our lives. I am almost two years younger than him. We fought like normal teens, then found we actually liked each other in college. Over the years we have spent a lot of time together, along with our families. We are both happily married and have children, my two and his three. I am not any kind of a hot babe, I am 5'4" tall, longish hair, stay trim but my boobs are only 34A. Paul is 5'10", also trim and I have always thought of him as handsome.

I was not a wild girl growing up or in college and my husband, Tim, is the only man I had ever slept with. Paul had a couple of girl friends before he met and married Susan. I was pretty sure Susan was not his first and only.

Four years ago one of my younger cousins got married. The wedding was in Texas while we both live in southwest Washington state. Because of the distance, the cost of travel and the fact that our spouses did not really know our cousin, we finally agreed Paul and I would fly down to Texas and we could share a room with two beds at the motel and save money. Everyone agreed the plan made sense.

In early June my husband drove us to Portland airport and we flew to San Antonio. Because of all the events we ended up flying out on Wednesday to be at the rehearsal on Thursday and then we would be leaving Texas on Sunday. The flight was uneventful and I had a good time visiting with Paul.

The surprise occurred when we opened the door to our motel room and discovered it only had one bed. We considered our options, but finally decided since it was a king sized bed there was no reason we could not share it. We changed in to swimsuits and headed for the motel pool. I had taken along a two piece bikini that was not too daring, but showed plenty of skin. I liked it when Paul commented on how good I looked in it.

After swimming, we took turns in the shower and got dressed to go meet relatives. Wednesday evening was spent visiting my aunt and uncle along with my cousin Beth and her fiance, Tom.

At the end of the evening Paul drove us back to the motel in the car we had rented. I was mildly shocked when the motel clerk said, "Goodnight Mr. and Mrs. Brown" as we entered the motel lobby and headed for the stairs.

For bed I wore a red nighty the came to high mid thigh with white panties. The nightie was not see through, but if I did not move carefully Paul was likely to get a glimpse of my panties. I remembered how I used to tease him by arranging for him to see up my skirt when we were still teens and plotted. I knew he never avoided the opportunity for a peek and I wondered.

I was sitting on the couch watching tv as Paul came out of the bathroom dressed in boxers and a t-shirt. I had my legs crossed and my panties were exposed, but I shifted my position to be more modest. We watched the news and then we got in bed. The size of the bed made it easy to get to sleep without being so aware of my brother in the same bed.

I woke up at a little before 8 the next morning to the very nice feeling of my husband spooning with me. I could feel his erection against my backside and his hand was under my nightie cupping my left breast. As I wiggled against him his hand went from my breast to rubbing me gently through my panties. That was when I suddenly realized it was Paul, not Tim.

I eased out of his reach and got out of bed to use the bathroom. When I came out again, Paul was awake. I asked if he minded if I took the first shower. While I gathered panties, bra and dress for the day, Paul used the bathroom. I was bending over my suitcase when he came out. I knew he could see my panties and I was pleased.

I could not help but think of Paul's hands on me as I showered. When I got done I realized I had not brought my deodorant in with me. Wrapped in a towel, opened the door and went to my suitcase to get it. Feeling really daring, I wanted Paul to see more of me. Back in the bathroom, I did not close the door completely and pretended I did not know he could see me in the mirror as I took off the towel, applied the deodorant and put on my panties and bra before lowering my dress over my head.

The day was nice. I went shopping in San Antonio with Beth and Aunt Diane while Paul spent part of the day with Diane's husband. When we got back to the house Paul and I went back to the motel to go swimming before changing for the rehearsal and dinner. As I was getting my swimsuit out Paul said, "You know, I saw you naked this morning as you got dressed after your shower."

I acted shocked and asked, "How?"

Paul replied, "When you went back into the bathroom you did not shut the door all the way and I could see you in the mirror."

I managed to act embarrassed and even turned red. "How much could you see?"

"Pretty much everything. Julie, you looked good."

That really pleased me, and made me blush again, I said, "Pervert." He just smiled.

I asked, "Do you want to see more?"

He smiled some more and said, "It is up to you."

I commented, "Well, no point in me hiding in the bathroom again then." as I unzipped my dress and stepped out of it. Then I removed my bra and panties before putting on my swimsuit. Paul just stood there and I asked, "Aren't you going to change?" He then undressed completely and pulled on his trunks. I enjoyed the chance to admire his penis.

After swimming I took a quick shower and came out with my towel around me. Paul went into the bathroom for a shower while I got dressed.

At 5:30 we were all at the church for the rehearsal and then went to Tom's parent's house for a real nice barbeque dinner. I ate about the right amount but drank more than I usually do.

I was a little light headed from the drinks when we got back to the motel. We sat on the couch together to watch some tv. After a while I leaned against Paul and he put his arm around my shoulders. I lay back in his lap and suddenly he leaned down and kissed me.

That broke all the barriers. As I kissed him back, he put his hand down my dress and gently rubbed my breast under my bra. After a while Paul slipped his other hand between my legs and gently rubbed my inner thighs before resting the edge of his hand in such a way it was rubbing my clit. He unbuttoned my dress and opened it while I opened his pants.

As Paul removed my panties, I was thinking I really should stop this before it got too far, but I was really wanting to feel him in me. So I was laying on my back on the couch, my dress open, my panties off and my bra undone. Paul was naked by then and as he got between my legs he asked if I wanted him to stop. I told him, "No, I need to feel you in me. Make love to me."

The feeling as the head of his penis went between my labia was electric. I shivered as he entered me. He began a slow and gentle in and out stroking as he brought me to a powerful climax. I wrapped my legs around him and held him tight against me as my vagina pulsed around his penis. Soon, he was moving again, picking up speed until he suddenly pushed deep into me and I felt delicious the pulsing of his penis as he came against my cervix.

I felt so good lying there with Paul on top of me as his penis slowly softened and slipped out of me with a little plop. I got a kleenex and wiped, then discarded the rest of my clothes before getting into bed. Paul was right there with me and I cuddled against him before going to sleep.

When I woke up in the morning it was to Paul stroking my hip and up to my breasts. I wanted him in me, but had to get up to pee first. I got back in bed, rolled onto my back and Paul got on top of me again. Afterwards we showered together and then got dressed.

Since nothing was planned for the day, we decided to see San Antonio and enjoy each other as we had never done before. We saw the Alamo and other sights, holding hands, kissing and acting like the lovers we were being. The river walk is really beautiful and romantic and I felt so good as my dress brushed against me legs making me feel particularly feminine. We had lunch alongside the river then headed back to our motel for another swim.

Our swim was delayed. As we undressed in front of each other we came together in a kiss. I could feel Paul's excitement against my belly and he pushed me back on the bed. Then instead of kissing me more, his head went between my legs and I felt his tongue first lick my clitoris, then pushing into my vagina. I was desperate to have him in me by the time he moved up and began to move the shaft of his penis between my labia and over my clitoris. When he finally entered me it took my breath away.

I felt so close to my brother afterwards as we lazily swam in the pool and kissed like lovers.

The rest of the weekend was pretty much more of the same. We pretty much kept our distance from each other at the wedding reception, but were back in each others arms as soon as we got back to the motel.

Sunday, we had to get up early for our flight. We slept long enough that we did not have time for sex before we showered and got dressed to check out. We held hands at the airport but started to separate during the flight back to Portland.

Both of our spouses met us at the airport and then I was home with my husband. As he made love to me right after we got home I thought of how special my trip had been and responded very strongly.

It has been four years now. Paul and I get together on occasion. Sometimes at our homes, sometimes outside, especially when the weather is nicer. Since we are sister and brother, there is nothing suspicious about our being together, so it is not hard to find an opportunity. We had another trip together for a funeral two years ago and again shared a room. It is so easy and so fun.