My Cowboy, My Heart

Story Info
She falls for uncle's ranch foreman.
4k words
4.5
66.8k
83
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Man this sucked! I was stranded in the middle of nowhere. Farmington, TX. That's the last sign that I had passed. This was the town that my Uncle was supposed to own a ranch in. According to my directions I had another thirty miles to go... and now my old truck had finally given up on me. I cussed myself for not taking mom up on her offer of bringing her new Lexus for the trip. But how would it look if I showed up on a ranch in a Lexus?

It was raining. No, scratch that, it was pouring. Thick drops of rain pounded my windshield unmercifully. I sighed and looked around. It was dusk; the sun was slowly slipping down out of sight. Bluebonnets were being ruthlessly slammed around by the gusty wind. Why did my old truck have to break down in the middle of what seemed like a hurricane?

I turned to the passenger seat of my truck and reached for a hooded sweatshirt in my bag. I tugged it over my head and then pulled the hood up. I had to figure out what was wrong with this piece of junk. Luckily, thanks to my step-dad, I knew a little about engines. I looked down at my legs, the short denim shorts I had on weren't going to be much protection against the storm but they would have to do.

Just then lightning flashed and thunder cracked above me, scaring me half to death. Good grief, this was bad. I hurriedly jumped out of my truck and pushed up the hood. I immediately saw what was wrong... one of the belts was broken and dangling. I had no idea which one it was, but I knew I wouldn't be going anywhere soon. I wasn't a girly girl, so I had no panty hose with me to make a makeshift belt, if that even really worked!

I darted back into the truck and slammed the door, rain dripping off of my nose and hair, soaking the interior. I growled in frustration and reached for my phone. No service. Great, wasn't this just the perfect scenario for a horror movie?

I lay my head against the headrest and thought hard. What could I do? There was no way I'd be able to walk thirty miles by dark, and I was NOT walking alone in the dark in this storm at night. I resigned myself to waiting out the storm, and night, if need be.

I saw headlights approaching from behind me about an hour later. Relieved I immediately hit the four-way flashers on my truck hoping the person would stop and help me. But I wasn't a complete fool; I knew what could happen to a nineteen year old woman alone at night. I grabbed the pocket knife I kept in my glove box and slid it into my sweatshirt's pocket. Thankfully the truck pulled over and I saw a large figure emerge from the door. No, not large, massive.

He had to be 6'5, 200 lbs, and I say he, because there is no WAY a woman is that big. I could make out a cowboy hat pulled low, so the brim was shielding his face as he approached. I rolled my window down halfway as he reached me. I could just barely make out his face from my interior light. From what I could see the man was a hunk.

Now I live on a small farm in Maryland, I've seen guys who work outdoors every day. But this... this man was a true and tried cowboy. His features were rugged, too sharp to be considered handsome by most standards, but to me, he was gorgeous. His body, I could tell, was sculpted from hard work. His clothes, soaked from the rain, stuck to him enticingly in all the right places.

"Are you alright ma'am?" he asked in a loud voice, to be heard over the pounding rain. It had a southern twang, a Texas drawl, to it.

I gave him a sheepish smile and replied, "No, not really. I'm afraid my truck has broken down. I'm trying to get to the Triple M; I think it's about thirty miles ahead."

A smile slid across his face as he spoke again, "Well you're in luck, I happen to be the foreman of the Triple M. But you're wrong. The entrance is about sixty miles that way."

I was relieved hear that he not only knew where the ranch was, but worked on it, but being cautious, I asked him softly if he could prove he was the foreman. He chuckled softly and pointed to the truck behind us. Sure enough it had the Triple M brand on the side of it. Three M's interlocked in a triangle form.

"C'mon, let me grab your stuff and we'll head that way," he said before opening my door and letting me out. I went to grab my stuff and he shook his head pointing to the truck. I got his message. I go to the truck. He grabs my things. Hmm, a gentleman, I like that.

I hurriedly ran to his massive truck, and scrambled into the passenger side. I sank into the soft leather seat and watched as he brought my two bags and threw them into the small backseat before clambering in himself. He was soaked, but in the interior light of his truck, I could clearly see that I had been right; he was the most stunning man I'd ever seen.

He gave me a devastating grin as he shook the rain off of his hat.

"Now, little lady, how'd you manage to get stuck in this torrential downpour?" he asked after he'd dried off with a towel from the backseat and handed me another one to dry off with.

I explained to him my relationship with the owner of the Triple M, and how my truck had given out on me. He listened intently as I explained.

"Ah, so you're the boss's "little" niece, Erin?" he asked after I was done. His gaze told me he didn't think of me as "little" at all.

I nodded, "I was little the last time I saw him I suppose. Of course that was ten years ago," I said with a soft laugh. He chuckled as well, a low rumble that sent shivers down my already chilled skin.

He noticed and instantly concerned flipped the heat on. "Look, if you have extra clothes and want to change, I can go around the back of the truck while you do," he said, and then added, "By the way, my name's Seth."

I was pleased at his generosity but told him that he did not have to go back in the rain for me; I'd change while he was in the truck if he promised not to stare. He seemed relieved to not have to get back out and agreed. He immediately averted his eyes to the dark landscape as I dug for my clothes and started to change. I grabbed a pair of sweatpants and a tank top to slip into. Just as I had removed my sweatshirt and t-shirt, I noticed a large form just on the other side of the road from my window. I let out a startled scream and Seth immediately spun towards me, and saw what I was terrified of. He laughed out loud, and for a second I totally forgot that I was in just my bra. I figured out the large form was a steer, inside a fence. I was embarrassed but laughed it off with him.

After he finished laughing at me, I saw his eyes gaze at my tight stomach and then up to my 36c tits enclosed in only a thin, silk bra. I was mortified to realize how I was dressed and quickly tugged my tank top over my head, and muttered an apology to him.

Another low chuckle. "Honey, trust me, I didn't mind one bit," he said with a wink as he pulled the truck back out onto the road. We drove in comfortable silence for about ten minutes before he started asking me questions about my home life. We began chatting and in no time pulled into the lane of the Triple M.

We pulled up in front of the massive two story house and he helped me take my stuff in. After being engulfed in hugs and kisses from my uncle, aunt and cousins, I walked over to him again.

"Hey Seth, I just wanted to say thanks for helping me out back there," I said as I approached him. He was leaning against the wall, his booted feet crossed at the ankles and his arms crossed across his muscular chest. As I walked up he stood up straight and smiled down at me.

He leaned his head down and whispered in my ear, "I'm always glad to help out an amazingly beautiful girl". With that comment he winked and strode out the door, hollering a good night to my family before disappearing out into the rain.

The rest of the night passed in a blur as I was welcomed by my family. We ate dinner, played games, and watched TV together before I decided it was time to hit the sack. I was going to go on a ride tomorrow and explore the ranch so I needed my energy. As I walked into my makeshift bedroom I walked over to the window and looked out into the now-clear night. I could make out the lights of the foreman's cabin in the distance and saw a shadow moving about behind the closed curtains. I smiled to myself as I watched him.

That night I went to sleep with thought's of Seth on my mind. I dreamt about him as well. Not the innocent kind of dreams that little girls have, but the kind that grown women have of a man they are sexually attracted to.

The next morning I awoke with a smile on my face, and quickly jumped in the shower, ready to begin exploring. I dressed in a pair of worn Levi jeans and a button up shirt over a tank top. The button up shirt would protect me from the slight chill of the Texas morning, but I could take it off when that chill turned into blistering heat of the afternoon.

I jogged downstairs and was welcomed by the cook of the ranch, who gratefully prepared me a light breakfast and a bagged lunch to take with me. My uncle knew I was an accomplished rider and trusted me to navigate alone around the ranch. I knew how to find my way back when I was done.

I grabbed up my bagged lunch and also some sunscreen and headed out to the barn. I cussed as I realized I'd forgotten a hat, necessary to keep my face and head from being sunburned. Just as I was about to head back in and find a hat I felt one land on my head at a tilted angle. I righted it and was happy to realize it fit perfectly. I turned, expecting to see my uncle but was surprised to find Seth smiling down at me.

"Can't forget that," he said. He hadn't shaved that morning, leaving a five o'clock shadow that managed to make him look even more handsome in my eyes.

I smiled up at him. "I was about to go grab one but this is perfect, thanks again," I said.

"Want me to help you find the perfect horse?" he asked casually and I nodded eager to spend as much time as possible with this cowboy.

I nodded and followed him through the barn to a stable door with a plaque on it. The plaque simply read "Diego". Inside was a beautiful black stallion. He was prancing around restlessly. His long mane and forelock were groomed nicely and hung like silk around his face. I smiled to myself. The animal was gorgeous.

"This is Diego," Seth said. "He's a handful sometimes, but he's trained to perfection and loves to be ridden all day. You're a good rider, your uncle says?"

At his question I nodded and smiled at him. I was a good rider and prided myself on the fact. Seth seemed to approve and asked me to follow him to the tack room. I picked out a worn leather saddle, polished to a gleaming brown and lugged it to Diego's stable, Seth protesting behind me, saying he'd gladly carry the heavy piece of equipment. I just laughed and placed it on the saddle rack. I wasn't a girl that did not pull her weight.

As I walked into Diego's stall and acquainted myself with him, I saw Seth lug a large saddle into the stall across from me. In it was a beautiful paint gelding named Dallas. I asked Seth if he was getting ready to ride out and was answered with a chuckle and a yes. He then proceeded to tell me that he was coming with me.

I was shocked, but thrilled. A whole day with Seth! After we had saddled up and mounted our rides we headed out into the countryside. It was gorgeous. Softly rolling hills covered in green grass and a few trees dotting the horizon. Cattle milled about eating and resting. We chatted about random subjects as we rode. I realized I had a lot in common with this rugged cowboy.

After about two hours of riding, I noticed a glistening lake in front of us and gasped softly at its beauty. Seth smiled and said "I hoped you would like it." I was touched that he'd bring me to such a magnificent, romantic place. There were a few trees planted along the shore and fish splashed in the lake. We allowed to horses to wander off and graze as we went down and sat side by side on the shore of the lake. I dipped my toes into the cool water and sighed. It was lovely feeling and I wanted oh-so-bad to dive in. But I didn't have a bathing suit.

Seth must have realized this and smiled over at me. "You know, I promise not to look if you wanna jump in, with or without clothes," he added belatedly, blushing softly. I giggled and nodded my head. I quickly stripped and dashed into the cool welcoming water. I yelled out it was ok he could look now. He then stood up and stripped off his shirt and jeans leaving him in a pair of boxer briefs. I quickly turned around and then heard those too; hit the ground before he plunged in behind me. I heard him swimming towards me and turned smiling. Just as I spun around he splashed, sending tons of water all in my face. I coughed and sputtered then splashed him back.

We ensued in a water fight until we were both exhausted and swam back to shore. I was no longer embarrassed about being naked in front of this cowboy and stepped right out into the warm air. I lay down on the bank and stretched lazily in the sunlight. I heard him slowly exit the lake and felt his gaze burning into my body, worse so than the sun.

I opened my eyes and saw him stretched out beside me, as gloriously naked as I was. My eyes took in his lean, muscular form and I quickly became aroused. I felt my nipples harden and in between my legs got damp. I groaned to myself, this wasn't what I needed right now.

Seth propped himself up on his elbow and let his gaze travel lazily over me and I unwillingly moaned softly. This man had power over me. That simple moan seemed to be taken as approval and Seth leaned over and brushed his lips lightly over mine. My arm snaked around his neck and pulled him into an even deeper kiss. This time it was his turn to growl softly. His one hand traced over my side and hip then back up to the outer curve of my breast. I arched my back and he allowed my breast to fill his palm. His thumb flicked lightly over my nipple and I sighed softly. One of my hands was clinging to his neck; the other was lazily tracing circles over his broad chest and tight abs. I could feel his growing arousal pressing into my thigh as we kissed and petted.

Suddenly, Seth flipped us over so he was on top of me. Before I knew what was happening he had my arms pinned above my head and was kissing me from my forehead to my ribs and every spot in between. I was writhing in pleasure beneath this powerful male body.

He maneuvered around so he held both my hands with his one and then reached down and lightly stroked my slit with his other hand. I gasped audibly and arched into his touch. One of his fingers plunged into me and my wetness. I cried out softly as he began to finger fuck me slowly. Two fingers were then entered, and then three. The whole time he was sucking on my nipple. I could feel myself quickly approaching a climax and began to shake softly. He continued the onslaught of pleasure. I reached the peak and cried out his name softly as I trembled beneath his hands.

Seth continued to stroke and hold me until my orgasm had subsided then looked down at me with a lopsided grin. He kissed the end of my pert nose and then reached down with one hand and pressed the head of his raging hard-on to my opening. He looked into my eyes as if seeking permission and I gave it to him with a soft nod. Slowly, he filled my body with his huge, 9" pole. I gasped at the feeling of being completely full.

He then began a slow, arousing rhythm that was so utterly sexy I began reaching another peak almost immediately. I held myself back. Wanting to wait for him. And after a bit of slow thrusting I felt his rhythm begin to pick up pace a bit. I smiled as I saw his muscles begin to tremble. I then let myself go and came hard, my pussy clenching his cock. This seemed to push him over the edge and he came hard inside of me. I could feel his sperm filling me. We both lay there, completely spent, in each others arms for another ten minutes.

We both began to get dressed. As I pulled on my bra panties and jeans I heard a low groan from him.

I turned and look and saw fear on his face. Confused I asked what was wrong.

"Erin, are you on birth control?" he asked softly.

My heart skipped a beat. We hadn't used a condom. And no I wasn't on the pill, patch or anything.

I shook my head no, my heart pounding frantically. Oh god, what if he hated me now? What if I got pregnant? What if I'd just ruined both his and my lives?

I felt tears of fear prick my eyes and wrapped my arms around my body. Seth strode over and wrapped me in his big, strong arms.

"Its ok baby, don't cry. Please don't cry. Maybe you're not pregnant. Maybe it's a safe time. Even if you are... we... we'll make it. I have a good job. The only problem would be distance. But I will quit and move if I have to. I promise. We'll be ok. And Erin..." he hesitated. I looked up in his eyes. "Even if you are, or are not, pregnant, I care about you a lot. Maybe more than I should within such a short time. But you're special to me already".

My heart lifted with every word he spoke. I knew if I was pregnant, we'd be ok. I would move here, he would not have to quit his job. We'd have enough money, and I cared a lot about him too already. Maybe this was a blessing in disguise.

I hugged him tight and kissed him again, a loving embrace. We gathered up our horses and took a slow leisurely ride back to the main house. The rest of my three weeks in Texas were spent between time with family and time with Seth. My family knew there was something between us and they were thrilled.

My last night there, my family threw a huge dinner, and Seth was there. We sat next to each other holding hands throughout it. Finally, it was time to go back to Maryland. My truck was now fixed, and in better shape than ever, thanks to Seth's mechanical abilities.

I stood by the driver side door and faced Seth, dread in my heart. I had to leave him. And he was already SO important to me. He reached out to me and I burst into tears. God how was I gonna leave him?

We embraced for a long while and Seth gave me a passionate kiss, salted with the taste of mine, and surprisingly, his, tears. He opened the door for me and turned to face me.

"Erin, I love you" he said, and I busted into more tears.

"I love you too, Seth. More than you can know," I whimpered, clinging to him.

"Go home, Erin. But please. Please call me as often and possible. And please come back to me," he said with anguish in his eyes. I nodded quickly, promising.

We both knew my period was due to start in three days. Three agonizing days. I took a deep breath and got in my truck. I waved goodbye sadly as I drove away.

I arrived back in Maryland two days later and was embraced by my immediate family. We had a dinner that night for me and I had fun, but man I missed Seth.

The next morning I awoke with a nauseous feeling in my belly and quickly ran to the bathroom and vomited. I then realized it was the day my periods was due, and there was no trace of it to be found. Oh god. Morning sickness, I realized.

Mom heard me and came into see if I was sick. I shook my head no and explained everything to her. She immediately took me to the drug store to purchase a pregnancy test. I took it and... low and behold, I was pregnant, with Seth's child.

I sat down and cried, whether it was happy or sad tears I don't know. Maybe both, maybe scared tears. I picked up my phone and dialed Seth's all too familiar number.

"Erin? How are you?" he asked as soon as he answered. I knew what he was asking.

"I... I'm fine Seth. And hopefully, so is our baby," I said on the verge of tears again.

I was completely shocked when I heard a whoop of joy and excitement cross the line.

"I'm gonna be a daddy!" I heard Seth shout to whomever was nearby and I heard applause erupt from the background. It was my family I realized. They now knew I was pregnant.

12