My Coworker has Perfect Nipples

Story Info
Her husband shows me more than he should.
1.8k words
4.2
102.2k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My coworker Alison got up from our small table in the back of the crowed pub. "I'll be right back guys." She leaned over to whisper something into her husband's ear.

Knowing Todd was distracted I took the opportunity to scope out her cleavage. At work her chest was usually concealed but tonight her top was cut low and some lucky piece of fabric was lifting in a very pleasant way. Their whisper turned into a kiss, a long kiss. If I adjusted my angle just a little bit maybe I could see... no she was gone, leaving only a trace of her perfume.

I sighed in a sad sort of way imagining her breasts inches from my face and wondering how her firm nipples would feel against my tongue. Todd cleared his throat and my fantasy bubble popped. He was staring directly at me. I grabbed my long island iced tea and tried to hide the blush that instantly lit up my already tingling cheeks. I had been all but flirting with the man's wife for the last three drinks. By the second one it had felt like she was reciprocating and now he had caught me undressing her with my eyes.

"Do you like Ally's tits?"

I coughed into my glass. "What?" I was going to be punched in the face in about ten seconds. I had to think up something smart to say to avoid a broken nose. "I'm not quite sure I heard you... It's loud in here."

"I think my wife's breasts look great tonight and you seem to be enjoying them too." Another cough, this one made my eyes water and burn a little from the booze.

"I wouldn't..." I started my explanation but he continued talking.

"I just wondered if you'd admit it. I thought you might be drunk enough to be honest." He sounded truly disappointed. "Turns out you're boring like all the other guys who sneak peeks when they think I won't notice."

I drained the last half of my glass trying to think. Of course the alcohol wasn't helping, or was it? It *was* telling me how to respond but years of social programing told me the drink was lying. Maybe this was a situation society hand't prepared me for? I tried to take another sip... just ice. I put the glass down firmly and looked Todd straight in the eyes. "I love looking at your wife's tits."

A big grin spread over his face and relief flooded my veins. "Shit, it's really odd to admit to you man." I laughed awkwardly. Maybe I wouldn't get stabbed in the parking lot tonight. "I've always wondered what she would look like in a low cut top and tonight... wow... tonight she passed all expectations."

"Yeah, I've tried to get her to wear more reaving clothes to work but she keeps saying that she has to be *professional*." He rolled is eyes.

"She's right." I flagged to our waitress. "My entire department would be shut down if she wore a top like she has on tonight."

"We'll have another round please." Todd said.

The freedom of talking to him about his wife was going to my head and I continued brazenly. "We already have lunch hours where we spend the entire time discussing out Allison's breasts. If we had anymore to talk about we'd all have to take the afternoon off just to cool down."

"I know you're joking," Todd laughed, "but do you really talk about my wife's body with your coworkers? I mean some of the people on your team are women right?"

"Yeah, two." I admitted. "They're lesbians." It was Todd's turn to gag on his drink. I chuckled too. "Seriously though the topic of who'd you most like to see topless has come up once or twice." I didn't tell him that we also voted on asses, full frontal and fucking. "Shoot, it's an election year we're voting on everything."

"There are some major hotties in that building. I've been to the company parties. How'd my Ally's tits do?"

"Top marks, top marks." Were my words starting to slur? "But sadly they didn't win. First place went to Tricia May. I'm sure you've seen her and her two friends. They're big, maybe huge. Guys like to look and she likes to show 'em too."

"I think I know who you mean. She's the redhead right?"

"That's her." I said as the waitress delivered three full glasses. "Too many guys get distracted by size... I prefer proportion which is why I campaigned for your lady. The lesbians were in total agreement but the four other guys had the majority."

"Do you think this would have helped the cause." He slid his phone to me across the table and there she was glowing brightly. Alison, wearing the same low cut top I had seen her in just minutes ago but in the photo she had nothing on underneath it. I could tell I had been totally wrong, she needed no push up or control to make her chest perky. I also could clearly see her hard nipples pushing against the thin fabric just an inch or so from the neckline.

I can't remember what I said in response. It was something like "Oooooh."

"I almost had her convinced that she should come out like that tonight but she checked the mirror right before we left and asked if I wanted the entire bar to see her areolae. I said *yes* but she but on a bra anyway."

"Awe that's too bad. You'd have had my mind so muddled I would have paid the entire tab tonight but I doubt that top would have swayed the vote. I think everyone has actually seen Tricia's tits. Heck at last year's christmas party all of the interested parties probably got pictures of them."

He nodded understanding and took his phone out of my hands. "When you're a campaign manager like I am you have to be ready to make hard decisions for your candidate." He flicked a few photos back. "Maybe this picture would have helped the situation." He passed the phone back to me and I froze.

There she was, Alison, Todd's wife, my coworker standing topless wearing only a pink thong and a big grin. Fully exposed, her breasts actually looked a little smaller than I expected but they were just as perky as the last photo had led me to believe. Her skin was smooth, nearly creamy, with no hint of a tan line.

Alison's areolas had a pink hue just a little darker than her skin. They seemed small but maybe that's was because the muscle controlling her nipples had contracted pushing the eraser pink tips forward. They were exactly the same color as her panties. I noticed that my jeans no longer fit comfortably and I had to try really hard not to rearrange my position.

"Holy shit Todd, this would have clinched the vote. Tricia doesn't have anything even worth comparing to Alison's perky tits. I could lick those bubblegum nipples all day long."

"Watch it. That's my wife your talking about!" He feign anger.

"You watch it. I might never give your phone back." I pulled the device closer without taking my eyes away from Alison's exposed flesh. My focus traveled down her firm stomach to the pink thong and muscular thighs. I realized my free hand was adjusting through my jeans and I really didn't care. I wanted to be down there, to be between those legs, to be kissing those panties.

The screen shut off and my bubble burst. Todd's hands withdrew the phone from my fingers as quickly as he had hit the lock button. "Hey!" I looked up.

"Welcome back Ally." Todd said. "I was just showing Jim the colors we picked out for the bedroom. What did you think of them man?" He slapped me on the back a little too hard. I needed it. My mouth closed and I thought real hard about what he had just asked me.

"The colors? They're great." I had to put my hand back up on the table without looking super awkward so I used it to slide Allison's drink closer to her. "You're behind." I said. "Drink up." Had she really just caught me dry rubbing myself to her naked pictures?

"You bad bad boys." She accepted the invitation and took a sip. "You've been drinking without me." Something looked different about Allison. I couldn't quite put my finger on it. Maybe it was because I had just seen the fingers that now wrapped around the glass caressing the side of her own breast. Maybe it was because whether closed or open my eyes seemed to still be reporting the pink color that had just burned into my retinas.

Todd whispered a question into his wife's ear. She nodded vigorously in reply. And leaned over to kiss him just like before. Only this time there was something very very different.

With the over table lamp shining just the right direction I could see perfectly. I could see perfection that only a few minutes ago had been hidden in a sheath of silk. I could see what had been shown to me in digital form. I could see the thing that I most wanted to touch in the world. I could see Alison's pink nipples.

Seeming to confirm what his wife had just told him I saw Todd's hand rise up from under her shirt and engulf one of her small breasts in it's entirety. She kissed him harder and I noticed he was looking at me. He rolled her nipple between his thumb and forefinger and winked.

I was literally forgetting to breath. I think we all were, for different reasons. Then they broke apart. Alison's entire face was flush with passion. "We better go before Todd tells me to get on the bar and dance and I have enough drinks to actually give in." She waved to the server.

My head spun. I cleared my throat. "Don't worry, I've got this one." I put my wallet on the table. "Sounds like you guys have a lot to do tonight. Todd you be sure to send me some more pics as you make progress with that paint."

"Will do man." He grinned, slapped me on the back and they were gone.

I settled our bill and finished my drink. I tipped the waitress a little too much. Somehow I made my way out the door and down the street. On the walk to my apartment I took my time. Just as I reached the door I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. It was Todd sending me exactly what I wanted to see.