My Cricket Mate's Mum Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“For my part it’s the anticipation; it’s the excitement that never happens in our marriage.”

“My heart was beating a hundred to the dozen, lying there waiting to see what he would do next.” “You know as you wait, for his next move, that he’s trying to get you so hot, that you will let him fuck you.”

“You get so excited just waiting and watching as he timidly tries to seduce you.” “My god it was so marvellous, I’m getting wet just thinking about it.” She went on, “I think the added danger of being caught, and then finding his young prick so big and hard, I don’t know what caused it, but I loved it.”

“You didn’t let him fuck you?” Helen asked incredulously. “No! No! We didn’t go that far.” Stacy replied.

“Are you going to let him fuck you? He will want to you know.” “Oh hell, I want to but it’s wrong.” “What’s wrong with enjoying the opportunity?” Helen asked. “If it was me I’d be down in the shed with him now fucking his arse off.

Let me at him, I’d love to have a young virgin.” “All you have to do is be discreet, don’t get caught.

“Go on, fuck him.” Helen said, rubbing between her legs. “I think you’re getting horny,” Stacy said as she looked at Helen, surprised at her passionate urging.

“Of course I am” Helen responded. “I’m bloody jealous, if I knew he was looking for his first fuck, I would have beaten you to it.”

“Let’s get going, I will come down with you. I can cover for you, while you fuck him. Take him up to the scorer’s room, no one goes there except when there’s a match.”

Helen threw her some clothes, “Here wear these old overalls, leave your good clothes here.” “Don’t wear any undies it will be quicker if he tries anything.” “Can you imagine anything so sexy, him finding nothing but you under the overalls?” “Once he opens those buttons he’ll freak.”

“Hang on I don’t know if I want to do this,” Stacy argued. Helen wouldn’t listen, “Oh shut up you know you do, you would be a fool to miss an opportunity like this.”

“If you don’t want him I’ll take him under my wing. Harry won’t be calling him desperate after I’m done with him,” Helen finished with a sigh.

Dave waiting at the sports shed was dismayed when Stacy Turner arrived accompanied by Helen Watson.

Stacy saw Dave’s long face as they drove up. “Look at his face Helen, he probably thinks I brought you along so we won’t be alone.”

Dave checked Stacy out, she was wearing a pair of what he called men’s overalls the one piece type with buttons down the front. Her hair was up she looked ready for work.

Helen Watson by comparison looked hot; she wore a pair of tight shorts and a sleeveless knitted top. Her outfit highlighted her firm boobs and her broad butt.

As they worked sorting and stacking, Helen made little remarks full of sexual innuendo. “These gym mats would be better than a bed,” she suggested

“I wish they had these in my day, what a place to make out, it’s got plenty of spring,” she giggled as they pushed a trampoline away.

Stacy went about her work quietly, until Dave ran into her at the back of the grandstand. “Where are you going?” he asked. “I’m` going up in the grandstand to the scorer’s box.” Stacy replied.

“Where’s Helen” “Don’t worry, she’s sorting the old gear down in the store room.

He pulled her to him and made to kiss her “Not out here, anyone going past will see us,” she said as she grabbed his hand and led him into the scorer’s box.

She closed the door as his mouth closed over hers. He moved one hand to the cheeks of her arse, the other to her chest. He started undoing the buttons of her overalls.

Now she was undecided. She wanted him, but she knew it was wrong.

She’d be cheating on her husband, endangering her marriage and family. No, we shouldn’t her brain was telling her, but her hands were wrapped around him pulling him close, as they kissed.

He gasped as he discovered she wore no bra. Her breast had swung free into his hand. He dropped his head taking as much as possible of her nipple and breast into his mouth.

His wandering hand moved down opening more buttons until he gasped again, no panties.

His excitement growing he moved quickly. He slipped his finger into her warm moist hole and started to finger fuck her. Her body moved back and forward to accommodate him.

She moaned, “Oh yes lets do it,” opening to him as he slid the overalls off her shoulders, letting them slide down over her hips to the floor. He stood back like a judge inspecting his first full bodied nude.

“You’re magnificent” he whispered Stuttering “your breasts,” “Can, can I call them tits?” “Of course you can sweetheart, kiss them for me.” “Oh, oh! Gentle now” she cautioned as he bit down on a nipple.

Dave couldn’t believe what was happening. An hour ago he had sat in church opposite his mate’s mum listening to the minister raving on about sin.

Now his mouth was devouring her tits, his fingers were playing with her cunt, she was kissing him, moaning and telling him what to do.

“Don’t fuck it up now,” he told himself. “You can fuck her. Yes fuck Mrs Turner, Harry’s mum here in the school’s scorers’ room.”

Her body was lifting to his fingers, her tit filled his mouth. “Surely she won’t stop me now,” he thought. His mind was made up for him when she whispered. “Let’s get down on the floor.” “No one can see us there.”

On the floor he nudged her legs apart pulling his enlarged prick from his pants.

He’d read of foreplay in his magazines, but with Harry’s mum nude on the floor, her legs splayed, her molten eyes staring at his prick, foreplay was the last thing on his mind, Without waiting or any preliminaries he pushed into her hard.

Her gasp was the first time he had taken any real notice of her feelings. “Did I hurt you?” he asked anxiously.

“Steady steady,” she whispered as she kicked her shoes away. She wrapped her legs around him, moving her body so he filled her completely.

Dave couldn’t believe it. He was in at last. He had his prick in a cunt, a married woman’s cunt, his mate’s mother’s cunt.

Holy hell he thought, “I’ve made it now what do I do.” Animal instinct took over, his knees firmly planted he bucked his hips, pushing hard, then harder, trying to get as far and as deep as he could.

Stacy was moaning out loud, her hands came up and her fingers raked his skin. He shuddered and started to come. “Oh, wait, wait,” “Not now, wait for me.” she moaned, “For god’s sake wait for me.”

He couldn’t stop; he didn’t want to stop, letting his cum spurt into her.

Her cunt muscles were gripping him hard; he gulped for air as he felt what seemed to be the last of his cum oozing out;

“What do I do now” he thought. His instincts again took over, his prick was still hard, her cunt`s movements were stirring him, so he started again, this time slower trying to catch his breath,

Stacy who had been disappointed at the speed, in which he had come, welcomed his renewed vigour. “That’s it, yes! Yes! Yes! She cried, “Oh that’s beautiful.”

Still unsure of what he should do to make her enjoy it, and hopefully want to do it more and more, he rammed his tongue into her mouth, biting down on her tongue when it fought back against his;

His hands moved everywhere, holding her head up so he could bite her ear and neck. He moved his hands down over her stomach to her thighs, to rub her nub. All the while he kept on pounding away in her wet slippery hole.

She started to gasp, her body stiffened then shuddered in little jolts as she came; her hands reached up and grabbed his ears pulling him down.

She kissed him softly, “that was awesome I just loved it,” she said her eyes wide, her mouth slack. Dave didn’t answer he just kept on fucking, pounding into her.”You`re a remarkable lover,” she moaned in his ear, “I can’t believe what you’ve just done to me its fantastic.”

Dave did not realise, that what she found remarkable was not as a result of his skills, But of his age.

Through all this his prick had stayed hard, his stamina had allowed him to continue to vigorously slap his enlarged angry prick into her, again and again, stirring her deeper than she had been stirred in years.

With Stacy down on her back impaled on his prick, Dave was trying to think of what his mates had told him or what he had read in his men’s magazines.

He might not get a chance to fuck her again. He had tried every position imaginable and wanted to try all the positions that Stacy liked. so she would let him fuck her again.

Stacy couldn’t believe his stamina; he had fucked her, and fucked her, trying anything, he just kept going. His prick was still convulsing spitting out come when he ordered her to, “roll over, I want to do it dog fashion.”

On her hands and knees her leaking cunt felt bruised and battered. She ran her hand down to touch it, her cunt hair was matted with leaked come, her nub standing out like a little penis.

While she was checking herself out, he slipped his prick in slowly and started again. This time he held her by the hips dragging her back on to his prick in time with his thrusts.

She was grunting and groaning under his battering, her body hanging limply, held up by his strong young hands on her thighs.

Dave could now recognise when she was about to come, timing his thrusting to meet her shudders of surrender. Her cunt muscles relaxing after her orgasm helped him to empty his prick again into her well fucked hole.

She rolled over on her back wiping sweat from around her eyes and mouth.

He moved to enter her again. “Wait, oh for gods sake, wait.” She moaned. “That’s enough I’ve never had so much fucking, not even on my honeymoon.”

Looking around she asked, “What’s the time?”

Dave moved to push her back down, his big prick in his hand, “its two o’clock”

Stacy struggled to sit up; her leaking cunt tender from more than two hours of continuous pounding and fingering. Her tits felt bruised, “shit if they aren’t bruised” she thought, “they should be, the way he has licked sucked and bitten them so often.”

Her excitement was dying down; the young bastard was hard work. She smiled as she thought “What am I complaining about.” Sex at home took ten minutes; she would never be satisfied with ten minutes again.

She pushed him off her body, “we have been up her for hours” Where’s Helen?

He made to kiss her, she pushed him away again, “get dressed; we can’t be missing for too long.”

Back in her overalls, she studied her self in her mirror. She had that well fucked look. Her lips were puffy, her make up no longer evident, her hair wet with sweat. “That will have to do” she thought; “I can fix it at Helens.”

At the door he pulled her to him, kissing her while he held her in his arms, “I want to fuck you again.”

She ran her hand up the front of his shorts “oh my god you’re still hard, I can’t believe it your insatiable you’re a fucking machine.”

“Can we get rid of Helen?” he asked, as he started to undo her buttons once again.

For the last hour Helen had stood smoking, watching Stacy get fucked. They could not see her through the window, but she could see and hear them. She had been aroused by the loud slapping noise as their bodies bashed together. She had heard Stacy’s moans and groans, finally sneaking up to watch.

Helen’s cunt leaked from just listening, let alone watching them. She had never seen live sex before. Today she was experiencing it; she was so close she could smell it.

Helen was amazed at Dave’s staying power. She had watched them fucking like two wild animals in every imaginable position for what seemed like hours.

Stacy was right the young bastard had not been behind the door when they handed out pricks, he was more than well hung.

When Stacy asked for the time, Helen slipped back down the grandstand to sit on a bottom step and wait. They had not seen her, when she heard him ask “can we get rid of Helen?”

“No you can’t,” she said. They swung around together to find Helen sitting on a grandstand seat legs crossed smoking a cigarette. “Helen’s not going away, and you better believe It.” she added.

12