My Cuck Fantasy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My body had betrayed me. My mind had betrayed me and my husband. All that was left was for my lips to finalize who it was I belonged to.

"Oh yes Justin, I love you like the day we met."

"Haven't you thought about it?" he pressed on.

"EVERY DAY, EVERY BLOODY DAY!" I screamed out at him. At Justin. At Kris. I had to let them both know that my heart belonged to Justin and even on that wonderful day of marriage, even on our wedding night where I became a woman for the first time, every thought was of Justin no matter how hard I'd lied to myself that it was Kris.

"Do you want me Nikki?" Justin continued.

"Oh god yes!"

"When?"

"Now! Oh my god Now!" I shouted out in a voice so breathless and rasp I hardly recognized it as my own.

But from the bed came a timely reminder of reality as Kris shouted out in protest "NIKKI!!"

My eyes jumped open and locked on Kris's. I had to stop. We'd gone too far. This wasn't in the agreement. I took in the scene on the bed as Kris looked at me with pleading eyes, pleading me to stop with his whole face of anguish, while his lust betrayed even him as his hand pounded up and down on his errection.

I was about to ask him again to protest if he really wanted me to stop. I was about to protest again to Justin myself, but then I felt my lips being forced apart as the thick head of his cock found it's home. My legs automatically opened as much as possible as my body pushed back to meet him and my eyes closed again as I was taken to heaven from the inside out. I could feel my smile broaden and I gasped in pure lust and pleasure and happiness.

With Justin's wonderful length gently resting inside me, and his head touching parts un-reached, we both relaxed as we adjusted to each other and savored the moment.

I opened my eyes again and found my husband. He still looked shocked. He still looked betrayed. He still wanked even harder on his own little prick, making the most of the scene he had created. Content in the knowledge that I could do nothing for him, I closed my eyes as I gave my body to Justin.

I began to rock back and forth on him and soon Justin was meeting me and taking over again. We made love so gently at first, making up for all the years lost apart. His every stroke felt like a caress of a gentle hand through my hair. Loving. Caring.

And before long it was me who was picking up the pace. I needed this man, this monster cock to fuck me like I had never been fucked before. I wanted him to take me. To make me his. Justin took the hint and before long I had collapsed forward, propping myself up on the edge of the bed and Justin pounded me like an animal in full view of my faithful loving husband.

"Oh God yes!!!" I cried out as my whole body quaked in orgasm. With Kris, he would have been finished before me, leaving me to get off on an ever limping little dick, but Justin was like a machine, still pounding. I had no chance to stop. No chance to clean up and get ready for sleeping as was the normal routine, and neither did I want to. I had been right. I knew there was more to sex and Justin was showing me the way.

I was in heaven!

"Do we need him? I think he's had enough" Justin asked as he reached round to tug on my needy nipples.

I opened my eyes slightly and saw my disillusioned husband lying on the bed naked. His tiny cock beginning to limp as it rested on his belly with his hand, all covered in cum.

"I don't care" I said before closing my eyes again to return to euphoria. I didn't care. If it pleased Kris to stay and watch us, so be it. If not, fine!

Justin and I continued our fucking as I cried out several orgasms before he finally exploded into me. Of course it entered my mind that as Kris had had the operation I wasn't on berth control but I didn't care. His warm cream filled me till I was dripping and I loved him for it.

I heard Kris leave the room but continued with Justin. We made love in every position we could think of. He came in me, on me, in my mouth, on my tits, in my face, in my hair, over my arse. All the dirty things Kris had pleaded me to let him do all these years I let Justin do, even suggested some of them, as I realized what love was. Doing things I found disgusting with Kris just felt natural with Justin as I found pleasure in pleasing him and seeing HIS pleasure.

I heard the TV switch off and the front door close and assumed Kris had left the house but it was all background noise and background thoughts as I let the naughty Nikki inside roam free and do whatever she wanted.

Finally, after drinking down Justin's last offering of juices deep into my throat and belly, I fell asleep. No cleaning up. Lying covered in cum that wasn't my husbands I slept naked and dirty and content.

All that night I dreamt of Justin just as most other nights since my wedding, but this time he had a new, more mature face. His build was larger and stronger. His manner was gentle yet controlling. And the whole dream was so very, very real.

As I stirred from my sleep in the morning I felt Justin kiss me and tell me he loves me.

"I love you too Justin, I always have."

My eyes slanted open just a crack as I realized it was Kris kissing me.

Oh well. I love him too.

12