My Cuckold Life Ch. 05

Story Info
Kate brings Gavin back to our apartment.
2.1k words
4.68
37.3k
36
4

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/30/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DandJ69
DandJ69
928 Followers

I waited for an hour and a half when I got a text from Kate saying she was having a great time and that I should join them rather than just sitting alone.

"Has anything happened yet?" I asked curiously.

"Like what?" Kate replied, knowing very well what I meant.

"Have you kissed him?"

"Perhaps." She replied "but you'll have to come and meet us if you want to find out for sure."

I threw on some jeans and a shirt and head out to meet them. They were in a loud bar, a few of Gav's mates were there as well. Kate and Gavin were sitting at a table deep in conversation when I walked in.

I naturally went to kiss Kate without thinking, she turned the cheek casually and invited me to sit down.

Gavin shook my hand firmly, he asked what I had planned for the night. I told I wasn't really sure, I'd probably just see how it went. When Kate went to the bar Gavin began asking me about her.

"She hot isn't she? I guess you don't look at her like that!?" He said.

"Oh.. um not really." I lied.

"I bet she gets lots of attention when you're out." He said.

"She sure does." I replied.

"I'm surprised you're not on the prowl for cock tonight." He said blatantly. "A good looking fella like you should have an awesome time in a place like this."

"I'm just seeing how it goes." I replied.

"I'm going to take you to a gay club this week. They're fantastic over here. I'd offer to go tonight but I really want to shag Kate. Do you think I'm in with a shout?" He asked.

I was shaking, but tried to remain calm. "Possibly." I said honestly, trying to look as if it didn't bother me.

"Really?" Gavin beamed. "I hope you're right. I'd love to smash the arse off her. Sorry, hope you don't think I'm being rude about your friend, but she's fucking stunning."

"Not at all." I said laughing nervously. "I'd fuck her myself if I wasn't... you know... gay and all."

"Are you a top or bottom?" Gav asked inquisitively.

I didn't know what to say, I tried to think what I'd potentially be if I were gay. I guessed, as I'd thought about sucking a cock but never about being sucked off by a guy, that I'd probably be the more submissive sort.

"Bottom I suppose." I replied tentatively.

"Oh what a shame, I'm a top. I love to be in control. I'd totally do you if I wasn't so into your mate and all." He said seemingly without a care.

"Have you been with many guys then?" I asked. I was intrigued to know what kind of a guy was going to be putting his dick in my girlfriend. I didn't want her getting any unwanted STI's or anything.

"Not really, I prefer women, no offence. I've been with a few guys though. I always enjoy it, but if I had to choose it'd be a lady every time."

Kate returned and we sat chatting for a while.

"Have you ever been with a woman then?" Gav asked me as we sat there. Kate laughed out loud. "What did I say?" Gav said.

"Oh for fucks sake, I can't keep this up." Kate said giggling away to herself. "Were a couple. Dan is my boyfriend." She said to both mine and Gav's astonishment.

"Seriously?" Gav said, seeming very disheartened. " you mean I've been wasting my time then?"

"Not at all." Said Kate, putting her hand on his leg. "I want you, I really want you. We have a kind of agreement."

My cock was twitching in my pants at the fact that she so blatantly told him she wanted him.

"Do go on." Said Gav, appearing to be interested again.

"Okay, so Dan has this thing, where he wants to... well." Kate was struggling to get the words out. Her and Gavin both looked at me, presumably to shed some light on this awkward situation.

"Well if you too want to sleep with each other, then I'm cool with that." I said as calmly as I could, before taking a rather large gulp of my rarther strong whiskey.

Kate looked at Gav with those gorgeous, innocent, yet extremely sexy puppy dog eyes, as if to ask if he was still up for it. He smiled and simply said "Cool!" Then he put his arm round her and began to kiss her passionately. She returned the kiss enthusiastically, putting her hand on the back of his neck to pull him closer.

My cock, by now was rock hard in my pants at watching this public show of affection between my girlfriend and this guy she was seemingly about to fuck.

"So he's not gay then?" Gav asked, as if I wasn't there.

"No, he's not strictly gay." Said Kate, giggling to herself again. "Although he's definitely curious, aren't you babes?" She said, touching me on the leg affectionately.

"Well.. um" I stuttered. "I'm not sure really." I answered honestly. Feeling about as small and embarrassed as I'd possibly ever felt in my life.

"Don't worry babe." Said Kate softly. "I'm not going to share Gav with you tonight, I'm having him all to myself." To which Gavin smiled confidently. "Gav, you're ok if Daniel watches us aren't you?" She said

"Absolutely." He replied. "Got to give him the show he wants."

While Gavin excused himself to visit the toilet Kate reassured me that she still loved me.

"If you're not comfortable with this then say now." She said, looking me in the eyes lovingly. "Remember I love you, you're my man and despite what I might be about to do tonight, nothing changes that...okay?"

I nodded nervously.

"You want this, you want it as much, if not more than I do, so dont be jealous and insecure. Be a man and take it." She said, sounding more confident and assertive.

"Okay." I replied, feeling like I was going to be sick. The butterflies in my stomach were terrible, but like Kate said, I wanted it more than I could describe. I wanted to watch the love of my life fuck another man, and I was about to.

Gavin returned from the toilet and immediately suggested we leave. We jumped in a cab and headed back to our apartment. I sat in the front, while Kate and Gavin made out in the back seat. I noticed Gav's hand disappear up her skirt as I turned around to watch.

I fixed us all drinks after we got into our room. Kate and Gav continued to kiss and fondle on the sofa.

She then came over and kissed me. I was standing up in kitchen. "I'm going to make this the best night of your life." Kate whispered in my ear whilst squeezing my crotch outside my jeans. "I'm going to make you watch me bounce up and down on his cock.. make sure you don't cum in your pants."

"Okay, great." I said sheepishly.

"How do you want me to play this?" She whispered in my ear again. I thought it was a strange question, what did she mean. I looked puzzled. "Well we've both watched videos together of cuckolds getting humiliated by their women, you seem to get off on that. Do you want me to humiliate you, be a total bitch to you, or just take it easy? It's your choice."

"Um... I'm not sure... I'll let you decide." I said nervously. She was right, I did get of on the humiliation side, but I wasn't sure what I wanted really.

"Can you handle me being a bitch?" She asked seductively, her lips just millimetres from mine, I could feel her breath on my mouth.

"Yes... I can handle it... I think." I said, my cock was solid in my pants.

"Undo my dress." She commanded, turning away from me so I could reach her zip. I slowly undid the zip and her dress dropped to the floor to reveal her sexy black bra and panties.

"Now take off you clothes." She said, then she gave me a cheeky smile and wink and walked back over to Gavin, who was sitting there open mouthed.

"Wow." He said

She looked amazing as I watched her walk across the room, her peachy little arse and legs were a sight to behold.

She straddled him and began kissing him passionately again, I watched as he ran his hands round to her back and unclipped her bra strap to reveal her beautiful firm breasts.

I was still standing in the kitchen area, it was all open plan so I could see her and Gav perfectly. Kate turned around to me. "I thought I told you to undress!" She said.

I took off my top first, but waited. I'm not the most confident about my penis, it's not the biggest and I hadn't seen Gav's yet so I didn't feel very comfortable.

"All of it." Kate snapped.

I pulled my jeans off and stood there in my underpants.

"I don't want to keep repeating myself," Kate said firmly. So I reluctantly removed my underpants to reveal my rock hard cock.

"There we go." She said patronisingly. "Look how hard he is" She laughed. "What do you think Gav? I hope yours is bigger than that."

I was shocked that she was mocking my dick, we had never talked about that kind of cuckoldry before, but we had watched videos together and she obviously knew what my turn on's were. I did get off on videos where the wife her bull would mock the cuckolds penis, and she obviously knew this.

"Oh you won't be disappointed." Laughed Gav

"Ok let's have a look then." She said, pulling him up and unbuttoning his flies. I watched intently as she reached her hand inside his jeans and pulled out his rather large, semi erect cock.

"You weren't kidding." She smiled, looking over at me as she worked his foreskin up and down with her hand. "Get over here and have a look at this babe." She said to me.

As I got closer I could see how impressive Gavin's now hard cock was. Kate sat him down and knelt between his legs. She ushered me closer.

She then lowered her head to take him in her mouth and began sucking his cock and licking from his big balls right the way up hs shaft. She circled her tongue around his bell end whilst looking at me.

Then she put her arm round my kneck to pull me closer and gave me a deep French kiss. I could very subtly taste and smell his cock on her breath as I knelt beside her.

"You want to suck it don't you?" Kate said as she continued to work her hand up and down his big shaft. I didn't answer.

She pulled my head so it was inches away from his dick, the closest I'd ever been to another mans cock before. Then she slapped me round the face with his cock. "You like that?" She laughed. I remained silent.

"I said do you like it?" She repeated herself.

"Yes babe." I said uncertainty.

I'd never really seen this side to Kate before, but it didn't surprise me, she's always had to be assertive in her job, she's in senior management. She was just bringing some of that side of things into our relationship. I felt like I was a total submissive and I would probably have to do whatever she told me.

Kate ordered me to take a seat in the bedroom, there was a chair at the end of the bed where she told me to sit. She then followed me in and rummaged around in her bag, appearing with a pair of pink fluffy handcuffs which we'd used from time to time. She cuffed each of my hands to the chair and there I sat, totally naked and unable to touch my rock hard cock.

Kate then positioned the big mirror above the dressing table, towards the door so I could see out into the living area where Gav was still sitting, playing with his big cock.

"Enjoy the show." She said, running her hand over my cock.

She then went out and rejoined him, whilst I sat there, handcuffed to the chair, naked and hard, watching Kate in the mirror as she pulled her panties off and walked back over to Gavin. I thought I was going to cum there and then, without even touching myself, but i somehow managed to regain control.

To be continued...

DandJ69
DandJ69
928 Followers