My Cuckold Wedding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I moved closer to the bed and finally one of the guests noticed me. "Look! Here comes the groom," He shouted. There was silence for a moment as everyone's attention was on me.

"Come here, honey," Laurel said. I walked slowly toward the bed. When she noticed how I was walking, she said, with a laugh, "Well, I guess you took care of the Minister!"

She looked at the three studs on the bed with her and said, "Boys, will you please give me a minute? I promise I'll be right back to your wonderful penises. At this moment however, I want to present a gift to my new husband. Holly, do you have the box?"

Laurel's sister, Holly, appeared from somewhere carrying a fairly large wrapped box with a big pink bow on it. She handed the box to me and I noticed that there was some semen on the shoulder of her bridesmaid's dress. I held the box until Laurel announced, loud enough for the entire room to hear, "A big part of being a cuckold is 'cleaning up' your wife and her lover. Another big part is servicing my lovers as they desire. Being a sissy goes hand in hand with being a cuckold, and I wanted to give my new cuckold a gift that expresses these parts of him. Go ahead, open it!"

I slowly removed the bow and the wrapping. Under the paper there was a pink, polka-dot box. I took the top off and peered inside. I kept looking for a bit and soon heard a single voice in the room say, "Show us!" Many voices followed and soon the crowd was chanting, "Show us! Show us! Show us!" I gently took my gift out of its box and held it up to the crowd. I was holding a beautiful, satin French maid's dress. It was black satin with lace trim and came with a white lace pinafore. Also in the box, there were white ruffle panties and petticoats as well as black seamed stockings. There was also a pair of black pumps and a black wig.

Holly took me by the hand and lead me to the brides room where Laurel and her bridesmaid's had gotten ready earlier. Laurel's friend Zoe was on her hands and knees on a sofa with her dress pulled up while my 'groomsman' Eric pounded her cunt. They didn't seem to mind the intrusion and kept fucking while Holly helped me into my new outfit. She did my makeup and then helped arrange the wig. I stepped into the shoes and with great difficulty tried to walk. It took a little time to be able to move in those heels but in a few minutes I could walk without falling down even if I didn't look too graceful.

Holly led me back to the reception and explained that Laurel wanted me to fluff her partners so they'd be ready when they got on the bed with her. Men were actually lined up waiting to fuck my bride. At that moment, there were seven guys in line. I went to the first man in line and dropped to my knees. I looked up at his face and asked him if I could please suck his dick so it would be ready for Laurel. He nodded and I reached for his zipper and pulled out another monster cock. I wrapped my lips around it and sucked. It wasn't long before he was hard. I was enjoying sucking that dick. However suddenly, Laurel was ready for him and he pushed me aside to climb up on the bed with her. I stayed there and kept fluffing men before their turn with the bride.

As the 5th man moved up in line, I heard a very familiar voice. I looked up, and saw that man number five was my brother, Frank Jr. Behind him was my father, Frank. Before I go any further, I must say that my father has a huge cock and my brother inherited it. My dad used to tease me by saying, "I guess you got my eyes and your mothers cock!"

I looked up at my Father and complained, "Seriously, Dad? My own father and brother are going to fuck my bride too?"

He ignored me and said, "Congratulations son! I never really thought you'd find a girl to marry you, yet here you are marrying a beautiful woman who is also an amazing piece of ass! Ya' know the first time you two came over for Thanksgiving three or four years ago, when you two had just met, I saw her checking out my package and I told your brother, right then, that I thought she was a real cock whore. And, just as soon as you fell asleep in front of the TV, she put her hand in my lap and started feeling my cock. Your brother and I both fucked the shit out of her that day!"

"Jeez, Dad!?" I whined. "At that point we had only been dating for a month. I hadn't even seen her naked yet, but my father and brother had fucked her!? I understand how things are now, but at that time we were just a normal couple."

"Well, we knew you two weren't just a normal couple. We figured out right away what she wanted with you. She wanted someone to support her in a comfortable style and be devoted to her like a little puppy dog. Someone who never expected to have a hot girl like her and so would do anything she asked to avoid losing her. And look at you, son, you're here at your own wedding dressed in a sissy maid costume, on your knees, getting her lovers' cocks hard for her! Nope, you two have never been a normal couple. You know, your brother and I fuck her at every family function. Some of your cousins do too!"

"Well, I'm not going to provide fluffing service to you or Frank," I said defiantly.

"Well, that would just be wrong. Although, I believe if you fluffed Frank Jr, it wouldn't be the first time his cock was in your mouth," he said with a little chuckle. "Hey Junior, look, it's our turn!!"

They got up on the bed and it wasn't long before Frank Jr. was slamming his giant dick into my wife doggy style, and Laurel was hungrily sucking on Frank's huge tool. When they had both finished with her and gotten off the bed, the next man in line, whose hard penis was in my mouth at the time, moved toward the bed. Laurel stopped him and told him to wait a bit, because the photographer wanted to get some pictures of Laurel and me. She beckoned me to the bed and I climbed up.

When I got close to her I could see that she had quite a bit of cum on her in various places. She was sitting up on the bed with her ass on my tuxedo jacket. A stream of cum was slowly flowing from her swollen cunt. There were small globs of cum on her lips, face, tits and tummy. The photographer got in position and asked us to kiss. I she brought her cummy lips to mine and we kissed. He snapped several pictures and as we parted a string of slimy cum connected us.

"Let's get one of the sissy cuckold licking cum off his bride's body," the photographer said. I began to lick cum off her tummy while looking into the camera. My wig was getting sticky with semen and my pretty satin maid's dress was collecting cum stains just from being on the bed.

"Beautiful!" said the photographer. "Now we'll shoot the happy couple's wedding portrait. Laurel, would you please get up on your knees with your legs spread. That's perfect. Now, Cucky, lie on your back with your mouth underneath Laurel's pussy and open wide."

I did so and looked up at her pussy. The little stream of cum continued to flow from her cunt. A wad of it broke free and fell onto my upper lip and in my mouth. I heard the photographer shoot a burst of photos when that happened, and later when we got our wedding album, there was a great picture of cum just landing on my face. He took some of me with my face buried in her pussy, getting the last few drops of sperm. Laurel told me to take my maid's dress off and she posed near my locked-up dick, holding the key to my chastity device. Finally, they had me put my tuxedo jacket. It was cold and wet with semen and there were many globs of thick cum on it. They had me pose wearing only my wig, the jacket and my chastity cage.

After that, the last few guys who had been waiting in line got their turn with Laurel. The evening was winding down, but there were a couple more items on the agenda. Apparently, my mother had asked to make a toast. My mother stood and someone handed her a microphone.

She began, "Frank and I truly want to thank all of you for joining us today at our little man's wedding. We are so thrilled that Laurel agreed to marry Paul and we look forward to many years of happiness for our family. We will never forget the day Paul was born. At that time, Frank Jr was about six years old and was already playing flag football and doing all the male things a six-year-old boy does. He was such a little man! We wanted to another child and we really didn't care if we had a boy or a girl."

"After I delivered Paul, they dried him off and examined him and wrapped him up tightly and handed him to me. He was so precious. While Frank Jr had weighed nearly ten pounds, Paul was only six. It was such an easy delivery. I held him and held him. Well, after a while it was time for his first diaper change. That was the first time I saw him naked. Well, I thought there was something wrong with it at first, but the doctor told me that some boys and men just have small penises. I really have to say that Paul had the cutest, tiniest little weenie you could possibly imagine."

There was laughter in the room after she said that part.

"No, really! It was so tiny, like a little nipple with two little peas under it!"

Roars of laughter.

"Well, as he grew up, Paul tried his best to be like the other boys, but he could never really compete on the field or in the locker room. So many days he came home in tears because other boys teased him in the locker room about his teeny weenie. In gym class the other students all called him Paula. One day, they made him put on a bra and panties and walk around the locker room swishing his hips. Paul, honey, come up and show everybody how they made you walk around the locker room. Come on honey, everyone wants to see. It's so cute. Please Honey" my mother said.

Jesus! I really hadn't been planning on this. I remembered swishing around that locker room in girls' underwear while other boys, mostly naked boys, snapped wet towels at me and called me Paula as tears rolled down my face. I also remembered that my own little penis got hard as all this was happening. I remember masturbating in my bed that night as I thought about it.

I was very embarrassed at the thought of doing it now. Soon the crowd began to chant, "Paula! Paula! Paula! Paula!" Laurel came up to me and reminded me, sternly, that I should not disappoint our guests. She handed me the ruffle panties from my maid's uniform and told me too put them on. She helped me out of the tux jacket and from somewhere a bra appeared in front of me and I put my arms through the shoulder straps and felt someone fasten it in the back. I still had my high heels on. I heard some kind of dance music begin and then I was being led into the middle of the dancefloor. Somehow, a spotlight was on me.

I had no choice but to do this and so I began to walk around swishing my hips from side to side in time to the disco music which was playing. I began to sing along with the song which was about men raining down from the sky. I kept walking around in a circle trying to look feminine in a very exaggerated way. People were whooping and clapping. After a bit the furor died down and the music stopped. I didn't really notice this and kept prancing. Soon I realized that my mother had me by the arm and was telling me to sit back down. Into the microphone she said, "Honey, I just wanted you to show them your sexy girl walk, not put on a floor show!" I walked off to more hoots and applause.

My mom continued her toast.

"The one thing that Frank and I knew about Paul was that he could never be useful to a woman sexually. I have been very fortunate to be married to a man whose gigantic penis has kept me happy all my adult life. I can't imagine how disappointing it would be to be fucked by a little one. Thank you, Frank, for all the amazing fucking you have given me! I love you Baby!"

"When somehow Paul met this extraordinarily hot woman over here we hoped that she might turn out to be the kind of woman who would be willing to stay with him and make him her cuckold. Since Paul never had sex during High School or College, he had lots of time to devote to his studies and has become a success in business, if not in the bedroom. We knew that if he could make a woman comfortable and secure, she would stay with him as long as he didn't try to fuck her and as long as he let her fuck who she wished."

'On the first day we met Laurel we knew she was a winner. That day, Thanksgiving day, three years ago, Laurel came to our home and in less than twelve hours had fucked my husband and our son Frank Jr. This was all before Paulie had even seen her body. We've never wanted our special little guy to be alone and so this day is extra sweet. Laurel, we love you. We are all thrilled to have you as part of our family. Frank and Frank Jr are especially happy to welcome you to our clan. And so, let's all raise a glass and toast to Laurel!"

Everyone drank to Laurel and finally it was time for the wedding cake. The cake was on a table in the back of the room. Everyone was invited gather around for the cake cutting. On the top of the three-tiered cake, there were figurines of a bride, a groom and another man. The bride was naked except for a bridal veil as was the other man who was fucking the bride from behind with his enormous cock. The bride held a leash in her hand that was connected to a collar around the groom's neck. The groom wore only panties and was on his knees.

Laurel picked up the knife and pantomimed that she was going to cut my little penis off. That drew howls of laughter from the guests. She went to the cake and made the first cut. There were cheers. The first piece of cake was put on a plate and Laurel asked my 'groomsmen' to form a semicircle facing the crowd. She told the men to take their cocks out. She asked for five unmarried female volunteers and picked them from the twenty or so who raised their hands. She told them to each stand next to one of the men. Laurel held the plate of cake in the middle of the semicircle and told the volunteers to begin stroking the men's penises, and told the men to give her some warning before they came. She said the first one to make her man come would be the next to marry a cuckold.

The women began pumping their hands on the five monster cocks and after a while, the first man announced that he was about to come. Laurel rushed over with the plate and instructed the woman doing the stroking to aim for the cake. Soon he was ejaculating, giving the cake's white icing a shiny pearly glaze. The girl stroking him squealed as she won the contest. The remaining four men came and in the end, the piece of wedding cake was hidden by a thick coat of semen. The men and women who did the work of glazing the cake went back into the crowd. Laurel called me over, and handed me the plate. She told me that she wanted me to have the first piece and that I couldn't use a fork or my hands to eat it, just my mouth. Fifteen minutes later, the cake was gone and I had licked the plate clean. Yellow cake crumbs were stuck to my face, held there by the semen, making it look like I had a blond beard and moustache. Everyone thought that was hysterical. The photographer got a picture of it which is now framed and sits on Laurel's nightstand.

Soon the crowd began to thin, and in a short time the guests were gone. I helped load up Laurel's gifts and then drove her and David to the fancy downtown hotel where they would be spending my wedding night.

In the morning, I picked them up again and took them to the airport to start my honeymoon. I had planned the trip for them. I suggested Tahiti, but Laurel insisted on Jamaica. "I have a feeling the men in Jamaica will know how to make the trip memorable," Laurel had said. I took their bags out of the trunk and set them on the curb. I looked at Laurel. She was so beautiful. I looked into her eyes and said, "Thank you, Laurel, I love you so much. No other woman would be right for me."

"I'm happy too honey. I love you very much, my little man." She gave me a little peck on the cheek and turned to walk into the airport with her lover.

12