My Cum Bucket: My Nerd Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As expected, I could smell the scent of pussy.

I smiled. Reading stories about sucking and fucking siblings had gotten her turned on enough to fuck herself with a cucumber. I closed my eyes and paused to enjoy the visual that thought inspired.

Confident I had enough evidence to take the risk, I began my plan to seduce my sister.

The next day, with our parents out for the night at their Christmas party and not expected home for hours, I decided to go for broke.

I bought a used cell phone for a few bucks, got it activated by prepaid cards and decided to try to seduce her with my cell.

I texted her, keeping it simple at first:

UNKNOWN CALLER: I know your secret!

I knew she was home in her room and wasn't surprised when I received a text a couple of minutes later.

AMANDA: Who is this?

UNKNOWN CALLER: Someone who can help with your new curiosity.

AMANDA: I don't know what you are talking about.

UNKNOWN CALLER: Online searches of porn stories are easily traced, Amanda.

My cock hardened at what I was doing... hoping that tonight I wouldn't be jerking off, but having my sweet sister blowing me.

AMANDA: How do you know me?

UNKNOWN CALLER: Answer my question or I let your classmates know you are looking for cum to help you study better.

AMANDA: OMG! Who is this?????

UNKNOWN CALLER: I ask the questions. Have you yet sucked a cock?

I waited a couple of minutes and there was no response... having discovered where she researched her cum curiosity I pushed the envelope.

UNKNOWN CALLER: Answer me. Or are you back on the 'Bad Girl's Bible' site learning about the benefits of cum?

AMANDA: Please... don't do this.

UNKNOWN CALLER: Have you ever sucked cock?

AMANDA: No.

UNKNOWN CALLER: Do you want to?

Again a lengthy pause. I'd originally planned to have this last awhile, but I suddenly felt guilty. Not at planning to make my sister my cum bucket... no, I was completely on board with that... but I felt bad about making her feel like she may be outed or blackmailed.

After I heard through the wall that she was cursing... not angrily but fearfully... I realised I was causing her extreme anxiety, and that wasn't good at all. I decided to end the anonymity and just bluntly offer her my cock.

I got naked, put on a robe and knocked on her bedroom door. I asked, "Amanda, are you okay?"

"I'm fine," she called back, obvious from her tone that she definitely wasn't fine.

I continued, "Let me in. I can tell that you need to talk."

I heard a heavy sigh, but a moment later she opened the door.

I walked in and asked, "What's wrong, sis?"

"Nothing," she answered, her eyes red; clearly she had been crying.

"I've known you all my life," I said sympathetically, as I followed her into the room. "And something is wrong."

"I'm just stressed," she said, turning back to me. I now stood directly in front of her.

"I think I can help you with that," I said.

"No, there's nothing you can do about it," she said. She was close to despair.

"I'm pretty sure I can solve all your problems," I said confidently, as I acted on a decision there could be no retreating from, no possible denial of my intent. Brazenly, I opened my robe to reveal my hard, eight inch cock. I added, "I think I have the perfect cure for your stress."

She stared down at my cock, speechless.

"Isn't this what you've been craving?" I asked, slowly stroking my hard cock, feeling rather like a tropical bird performing a mating dance.

She looked back up at me as realization suddenly hit her. "That was you?"

I nodded. "Yes. But I realized I was being cruel, and I don't ever want to be cruel to you. I love my baby sister, and I want her to be happy." I placed my hands on her shoulders and guided her gently to the floor. "So now it's time for you to discover the joys of forbidden fruit."

She didn't stop me as I guided her to her knees. She stared up at me in disbelief and then down at the erect cock staring her directly in the face.

For a moment, maybe fifteen seconds, there were no words, just my brainiac sister trying to understand what had just happened, even as she didn't, couldn't, take her gaze off the forbidden fruit.

Finally, as if suddenly remembering I was her brother, she protested, even though she made no effort to move away, "But you're my brother."

"Yes, and you are my cock hungry sister," I firmly responded, as I slid my cock into her open mouth.

Her eyes widened in astonishment as I slowly pumped her mouth with my cock, for just a few strokes... she again making no effort to stop this incestuous act.

When I pulled out, I explained, as I looked down at my dazed but unresisting sister, "I know you saw Tamara sucking me, I know you've been researching sucking cock, and I even know you've been reading sibling incest stories. And I know...." I paused, to let my words register in my sister's head... "that you want to be a cum slut."

As she stared at my cock, now slightly wet with her saliva, she prevaricated, "It's one thing to fantasize."

I finished, "And completely another to become your brother's cum bucket. That's the phrase you used in your recent diary entry is it not?"

She finally broke her transfixed stare at my dick and looked up at me in shock, "You've been reading

my diary?"

"I have, and you can be happy I have," I said, as I slid my cock back into her mouth. "There is nothing worse than living in denial and hiding away those feelings... It's not healthy. Cum, as I've learned from your research, is apparently very, very healthy."

Again she didn't stop me as I slowly fucked her face, allowing me, as I'd suspected she would, to take control of her.

I continued, "I love having a submissive little slut to suck me whenever I want, and having a live-in cum bucket is even more convenient. Plus, we both get what we want. You get your brain snack or your facial cream and I get a sexy cum bucket where I can deposit a few loads per day."

She couldn't respond as her mouth was full of cock, but when I pulled out a few slow strokes later, she looked up and said doubtfully, "But this is incest."

It was obvious she desperately wanted to do this, her body language, her weak protests and her not stopping me as I fucked her face all key clues... yet, her rational mind clearly hadn't yet caught up to the visceral decisions of her body.

"Incest is the theme of all the stories you've been reading online," I pointed out.

"How do you know about that?" She asked... which was cute how naïve such a smart girl could be. If I could read her diary on her computer, I could obviously check out her internet searches.

"You probably should erase your internet searches and put a password on your laptop," I suggested, as I slid my cock back into her mouth.

This time, though, I didn't fuck her face.

Instead, I stopped halfway in my sister's mouth and ordered, "Now suck me, my sister slut." Calling her 'slut' was unfair since she was a virgin in all ways other than masturbation (I had the sworn testimony of her cucumber to remove any doubt on that point), but based on her diary entries, and my own sexual experience, I was confident my dominant attitude and name calling would tilt her decision over the edge and impel her to commit the forbidden sin on her own accord.

She didn't move at first, just knelt there with my cock resting between her lips, as if she were contemplating her next move... although obviously there was nothing but her own desire stopping her from standing up and walking away from me. She could have done that the moment I'd first taken control, but she had complied so passively that she had already committed the sin.

But I wanted her to make the next active move.

I wanted her to deliberately decide to become my sister cum bucket.

I wanted her to cross the line from fantasy to reality all on her own. I had of course gently fucked her face twice already, so I was expecting her initial actions to be anti-climactic.

If matters progressed according to my plans of course, her subsequent actions would be completely climactic when I came down her throat. I had refrained from coming for two days, an eternity for me, so I was hoping also to shoot a second load all over her face so she could experience cum as a food group followed by a facial cream.

I'm not sure how long she knelt there with my cock in her mouth, perhaps ten to fifteen seconds, although it seemed excruciatingly longer, before I felt her tongue begin to swirl around my mushroom top.

I smiled as she began to service me, following, it seemed, the notes she had typed. I didn't say anything at first, as I allowed her to begin pleasing me. I just watched her from above in ecstasy at being the first cock in her mouth. As well as, of course, being thrilled to be getting a blow job from my sweet sister... something I imagine many brothers fantasize about.

"Now start sucking," I ordered, after a minute of gentle pleasure as I wanted to deposit my first load down my new cum bucket's throat.

As I had hoped, she obeyed, beginning to bob tentatively, obviously getting used to having a cock in her mouth.

I just stood and watched her suck, my balls starting to bubble in no time at all. For a rookie cock sucker, she was a natural; she took more and more of me in her mouth with each forward bob, while thoroughly coating my shaft with her excessive saliva.

I warned, "My first load is coming soon, cum bucket. It's going right into your mouth, down your throat and into your belly."

To my delight, she not only began bobbing faster, but she moaned.

Seconds later, my sister officially assumed office as my official cum bucket by extracting a full load of the healthy cum into her eager mouth.

"Oh yeah," I groaned, "the first load of many."

She kept bobbing for a moment, but the big load I had been saving for her was too much and she gagged as she backed off my cock and my last squirt of cum hit her in the forehead and some of my cum dripped out of her mouth and onto the floor.

To my surprise, she returned her mouth to my cock and resumed bobbing, extracting any late comers (haha).

When I pulled out, I joked, "I guess you need more practice to catch it all."

She licked my shaft, as she said, "None of my research could have prepared me for how much cum was in your balls."

"I'm usually fully loaded," I shrugged, looking down at her.

"So I learned," she said, shocking me again as she scooped a wad on the floor and put it to her mouth.

I pointed to her forehead, "If you're still hungry there is a bit resting on your forehead."

"I think I'll have a constant craving," she responded, as she moved her finger to her forehead.

"Thankfully I have a constant supply," I said, thinking that was one of the best blow jobs ever... partly because of her eagerness and partly because she was my sister.

"I can't believe I just did that," she said, not ashamed, but thrilled... a naughty twinkle in her eye as she extended her tongue and licked my cock head once more searching for cum that wasn't there.

"I couldn't believe what you were saying when I read your diary," I responded.

"I can't believe you read my diary," she said, as she stood up.

"It wasn't on purpose," I admitted. "I left my laptop at school and needed to do some research, and your diary was already open. I became so engrossed in what you'd written that I never did get to the research. I just began plotting your seduction."

"I guess I really should get a password," she laughed.

"Yeah, you wouldn't want anyone else to know you want to be a cum bucket," I smirked.

"I'm not sure one load makes me a cum bucket," she pointed out, even as she smiled wickedly.

"How many loads make you a cum bucket?" I questioned.

"How many loads do you have?" she asked, as she reached for my cock and began stroking it.

"More than you can handle," I replied.

"Is that a challenge?" she asked, my sweet sister turning into a sultry siren right in front of me.

"Definitely," I nodded.

She returned to the carpet, looked up and asked, "How long can you stay hard?"

"Only one way to find out," I shrugged.

She nodded, "Time for some hands-on research."

As she took my cock back in her mouth, I joked, "I think you mean mouth-on."

She moaned on my cock again as she again swirled her tongue around my cock head. After a minute, she moved back off and slid her tongue down my shaft and to my balls.

I watched and enjoyed as she sucked and cupped each of my balls in her mouth... which felt amazing.

After a couple of minutes she slid her tongue back up and returned to my cock head. She said, "God, I love your penis."

"It's a cock," I corrected.

"God, I love your big, hard cock," she reworded, looking up at me adorably as she said it.

"That's the hottest thing I have ever heard," I said.

"How about 'I want you to fuck my face and cum all over me'?" she asked, as she took my cock in her mouth and deep throated my entire dick.

"Oh, God," I groaned, impressed by her insatiable hunger.

As she pulled back out, "How about 'I want to be your sister cum bucket'?"

Again she deep throated me, holding her face buried in my pubes for a good ten seconds before pulling back out.

"And how about 'I want to suck your cock for breakfast, for lunch and for dinner'?" she questioned, again returning to my cock... this time bobbing furiously.

"Oh yes, suck it, my sister slut," I groaned, not sure I was being dominant anymore if she was taking the initiative by talking so nasty.

For a few minutes, she sucked.

For a few minutes, I groaned.

For a few minutes, she moaned on my cock as her hand went under her skirt to her pussy.

For a few minutes, I called her names.

For the second time in a few minutes I could feel my cum bubbling inside.

So close... I grabbed her head and face fucked her. I loved hearing her slobbering sounds as my balls bounced off her chin.

"Oh yeah, my live-in cum bucket. Get ready for your brother's creamy load," I grunted, before pulling out at the last second and splattering my load all over her pretty face.

She closed her eyes just in time as she faced up to my sticky seed.

Once I was done, she opened her left eye, the one I hadn't come all over the lid of, and took my cock back in her mouth. She sucked me for a few seconds before standing back up and rubbing my cum all over her face.

It was fucking hot.

I chuckled, "So you really believe cum helps the skin?"

"Only one way to find out," she smiled.

I shook my head as I promised, "Well if it does, you'll have a steady supply of the cheapest face cream ever."

"Well the price sure is right," she smiled, as she sucked her cum covered fingers into her mouth.

"Hey," I realized, "you haven't come yet."

She shrugged, "It appears I do my best work when I'm horny."

"Well," I said, as I went to her bed and laid down, "Let's see if that's true."

She smiled, "I may never get any studying done at this rate."

As she crawled between my legs and took my cock back in her mouth, I said, "Well, if your research is reliable, the more cum you eat, the less studying you'll have to do."

THE END

12