My Cum Obsession: a Guilty Pleasure

Story Info
A girl's love of cum leads her to the perfect boyfriend.
9.7k words
4.64
185.6k
330
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Brittni4u
Brittni4u
5,093 Followers

Most people believe that growing up a "military brat" would be a very difficult situation through a girl's teen years. I would agree with that assessment for most, except for me, traveling from place to place was a perfect fit for my situation. I was able to stop a full blown slut reputation by simply moving to a new location in a relatively short amount of time. In my four years of high school, I attended four different schools. My vice wasn't that I fucked a large amount of guys even though I had my fair share, it was what came out of their penises. My problem was that I loved cum. Semen, sperm, nut, spunk, jizz, seed or any other name you can think of replacing the term for male ejaculate was my secret obsession and as I got older, that obsession became stronger.

It started in the states when I was staying at a friend's house as a young girl. I was eighteen at the time but because of repeating the first grade, I was only a junior in high school. A guy who I vaguely knew through a mutual friend, came over with some buddies. Todd was older, in his early twenties, very cute and eventually we went out to his car where I gave my first blowjob. When he bucked his hips and blasted his cum in my mouth, it was such an erotic rush to me knowing that just my mouth alone had caused him so much pleasure. I remember my pussy being so wet and when I came up from his lap with a mouth full of warm cum, I wasn't sure exactly what to do with it but I didn't want to be rude, so I swallowed it down. It was salty but I thought it tasted pretty good.

Because her parents were out of town, I stayed at Megan's house until Sunday evening. Todd came over two more times and I sucked him off each time, even though on that Sunday, we went into the bathroom to do it instead of his car. Just feeling his cock throb and twitch as it unloaded its contents into my mouth was such a turn on. I think that is when I became hooked because throughout that week, I was craving that salty taste.

That craving prompted a cock sucking adventure that lasted for months. I would go out with guys only to quickly give them head just to swallow their cum. The cock and cum total was starting to mount and one night at a party, I had been drinking heavily and I sucked off probably around eight to ten guys but I can't remember for sure. That drunken activity started to get around the school so I was labeled a slut and fortunately, I moved to another town, just two weeks later as my father was transferred to Point Loma Naval Base in southern California. It was a fresh start.

I was a good girl for a while and only blew my then-boyfriend Tom until one day during the summer while a bunch of us, would be seniors, were swimming is when I "fell off the wagon." Including my boyfriend, there were four couples and a guy named Hector in our group. He was the best looking of all the guys present which was ironic because he was the only one single. Tom left our group early because he had to work. I stayed back and we continued swimming in this creek in which the main attraction was a rope hanging off a tree branch where we could swing out and jump into the water. We were having a blast.

Hector wore a speedo and the other guys made fun of him of course. However, he played it off and it shouldn't have mattered anyway because he was hot and looked very good in that bikini style swimming trunk. He was Columbian American, with a dark complexion, tall, lanky and when I saw the outline of his junk through the wet material, it was like putting a bottle of whiskey in front of an alcoholic. As the day wore on, Hector and I went sightseeing on this trail, leading up to a small clearing in the woods. We were just looking at the scenery when he stopped to pee.

I jokingly flirted, "Are you sure you are ok? Do you need someone to hold that for you?"

Hector turned to face me and smiled, showing his long cock releasing it's liquid like a firehose, "Sure, if you think you can handle it."

"Oh, don't you worry. I can handle it," I responded to his dare.

I walked over, replaced his hand with my three fingers around the spouting tool, aimed it at the leaves, and doused them the best I could. As I held it, an erection was starting to form rather quickly and before he had even finished, the pee was streaming upward more than outward. Finally, when the flow stopped, I looked around and led Hector by his hard cock, over to a fallen tree.

He sat on the log while I pulled the front of his tight speedo down and hooked the elastic band under his balls. The snug material hindered the circulation which simulated his own personal homemade cock ring. Hector's dick was about eight inches long and with the strangulated base, it was throbbing with two big veins pulsating on each side and the head was so tight, it looked purplish. Putting my knees down in the dirty leaves, I was happy to suck such a gorgeous penis.

Hector kept his hands pressed down on the log, each side of his hips while preparing to enjoy his blowjob. I first licked off the last remnants of pee dripping from his mushroom including the few droplets I squeezed out. Wrapping my lips around that hard cock and proceeding to suck it softly and tenderly caused Hector to squirm. Within minutes, I could tell he was getting close so I sped up my slurping rhythm and even though I could hear the other guys' voices getting closer, I was past the point of stopping. As the bushes rustled off to my left, Hector lifted his ass off the bark and began shooting his cum in my mouth with great force while trying to hold back his grunt.

The group received a perfect side view of my head bobbing up and down on Hector's exploding cock when a voice blurted out, "What the hell? No wonder they were gone such a long time. She is suckin his dick and he's fuckin cummin right now!"

When Hector had finished, I snapped his bikini trunks back into place which only covered about two thirds of his hog, stood up, dusted the dirt off my knees and swallowed the mouthful of warm slime. That is when I noticed it was just the guys who had pursued us and none of the girls were with them. The girls were still down by the creek, hanging out. Hector's sperm actually had a tangy sweetness to it which made me want more. Even though the rest of the guys weren't very attractive, I knew they all could supply that taste I craved.

I promised to blow each guy if they kept quiet to Tom about me going down on Hector. Even though their girlfriends were only 100 yards away, hidden by trees, they were all too anxious. While the three of them were standing with their swimming trunks down, Hector stood guard down the trail several feet just in case the girls came looking. I took turns sucking their cocks and fondling each guy's balls until they deposited that delicious spunk into my mouth. It was a good thing all the guys were quick because we were finished in less than 15 minutes. We all trotted down the hill with each guy supporting satisfied grins and I immediately jumped into the creek to wash off my legs. Thank goodness each guy kept quiet about what happened.

The next incident wasn't one I was particularly proud of but we were, once again, at a party and it was getting late in the evening. Most people were either drunk, passed out, or having sex. Tom was unconscious on the couch while in the sitting position and slumped over on the arm. I was feeling really good and after failing to revive him, I walked around trying to find something to do. When I approached a closed door to the main bedroom, I could hear the bed squeaking and two people moaning and groaning from inside. The door was locked but I knew how to jiggle the knob a certain way and make it pop open.

As I walked in quietly, there was my friend Susan on her back, knees bent and her boyfriend Sam just pumping away. His ass was moving like a jackhammer and soon after, he was shaking in orgasm while Susan held onto his back. Sam lifted himself up which allowed her to spot me. I thought she would be startled but in fact, she had the opposite reaction.

"Oh, hi Britt. Is everyone still here?" She casually asked as if nothing was happening.

The sweaty Sam turned to face me, exposing his now half erect cock with a condom dangling off the end. The tip was full of cum and I was surprised it hadn't fallen off due to the weight. With a slight tug, it slid off and he sat it down on the end table as we all made small talk while they dressed. They walked out of the room and my horniness overtook my sanity as I sat there thinking for a minute. I went to the doorway, peeking out, looking both directions, before closing the door.

I lifted Sam's used condom and sniffed it. Of course it smelled strongly of latex and Susan's pussy. The semen was still warm and I stuck my tongue inside the rubber, then tilted my head back as all the contents emptied into my mouth. I even turned it inside out to make sure none would go to waste. Once again, I had partially satisfied that salty taste I loved! Of course with me that is rarely enough.

I wanted more cum so I plopped down next to Tom on the couch, then tried to wake him and he told me to leave him alone. The remaining conscious people at the party wanted to watch a scary movie so the blankets came out and the lights went off. Bobby and his girlfriend sat beside me and Tom on the couch so that we were bunched up like four sardines. Bobby was next to me and within minutes, his girl was sleeping. With one big comforter over all of us, I happened to reach over and start rubbing his cock through his shorts.

Bobby was about half out of it but as soon as he felt my hand, through the flickering of the TV light, I could see he became wide awake. When my fingers unbuttoned his fly and pulled his hard cock out through the opening, his mouth was also wide open. After spitting in my hand for lube, I was jacking him off under the blanket and I was hoping nobody would notice it tent up with every upward stroke.

With his voice quivering, Bobby whispered, "Oh, shit. I'm gettin close."

Turning my body sideways, now facing Bobby, I needed to make sure he didn't make a mess. Using the umbrella technique, I cupped my other hand over the head of his cock in order to block the cum just in case it shot out forcefully, before sliding it underneath and catching the entire load. Bobby, clenched his jaws, locked his legs straight out before blasting his wad into my awaiting hand.

From under the covering, it was tough to tell if I had missed any but my palm was holding plenty. While Bobby sat there breathing heavily, I carefully lifted out my sperm filled palm, only to lap up the cum like I was eating oysters. I don't think anyone noticed and Bobby was trying to button up before someone became wise to our activity. His cum was more bitter than the load I had consumed from the rubber but it helped satisfy that additional salty craving I was yearning for.

For a while, Susan and I became very good friends. She even helped me get a job at her father's pawn shop where her boyfriend Sam also worked. Ironically, her father's name was also Sam and it was confusing sometimes. One day while I was working alone after school, it was a particularly slow day when Sam the father walked in. We were talking about the day's sales when our conversation turned to more of a personal level.

He started giving me compliments, telling how he loved my blonde hair, how I was built very well, and that if he were 20 years younger, he would ask me out. I laughed, thanked him and went to the back storage room to put a few items up. I was two steps up on a small ladder putting something on a shelf when Sam entered.

When I turned around, I was shocked to see the zipper down on his slacks and his erection sticking out of it, "Oh my God! What are you doing, Sam? You better put that thing away before your wife stops by."

He smiled, walked closer while pleading, "See what you do to me. I can't help it. You are absolutely gorgeous. Can I please make love to you?"

I adamantly replied, "That's sweet of you to say but I don't think so. If we were to do something, what would happen if someone found out?"

"No worries dear. Sam told me about what you did to him at the party and my mouth is shut," older Sam assured.

It was a nice fat, hairy, circumcised, cock which looked to be about seven inches long and was so tempting that I gave in, "I'll tell you what. We won't have sex but I'll suck your dick. Close that door just in case somebody comes in."

After closing it, Sam excitedly approached me while I sat on that second step which was a perfect height to his crotch. He put his cock in my mouth and I sucked it, while periodically licking around the protruding rim under his head. I was holding on to the back of his slacks covered thighs while I blew him. My lips would press against his cold zipper with every suck.

With no warning until his orgasm arrived, Sam grabbed the back of my head and pressed down, "Aughhh, I'm cuuuummmin! Oh, yea! Ahhhhhh!"

Holding my head to keep my lips locked onto his ejaculating dick, Sam unloaded all his spunk into my anticipating mouth. Just then, the buzzer rang, signifying we had a customer, so he zipped up as I swallowed. It tasted very tangy and a little sour but very salty. I liked it so much, I began sucking Sam off almost every day I worked, which was about four days a week. We would revisit the storage room on occasion but most of the time I would give him head in his office while he sat in his chair behind his desk. He would turn sideways and I used a small, fluffy rug for my knees.

One day I was extremely horny and after sucking off big Sam in his office, I also had young Sam come in and I did the same. After that, I would blow them both when I worked. That became my routine until one day it went a step further and they double teamed me while I was on the office desk or as one of them said, I was the meat in their "Sam-which." I was on my back as younger Sam ended up cumming in my pussy while big Sam finished in my mouth. Of course, it eventually got back to Susan but by then we had graduated.

After graduation, I had received a scholarship from any college of my choice through my dad's military service. Since he was transferred to Rota, Spain, I had decided to attend college abroad in that location. I didn't know many people there and really had to brush up on my Spanish. A few months went by and I started making friends, especially on the base. The two girls in particular were Beth who was an American like me and Conchita who was Spanish-American. We grew very close and one day we were sitting outside at this cute little café when the topic of sex came up.

Beth who was very petite, with red hair, and a serious boyfriend asked us, "So, what is your kink?" and when Conchita had that confused look in her eye, Beth clarified, "I mean what is your fetish? What gets you going in bed? What is your darkest dirty? For me, I like when Justin ties me up and spanks me when we have sex."

Conchita who had rich black hair, big beautiful brown eyes, and huge boobs answered, "I like to be verbally humiliated. I mean for the guy to take control and really say nasty things to me. I really like that."

I leaned in so others could not hear me when I said, "I like cum. I love the taste and when a guy blasts off in my mouth. Just to feel that cock throb and twitch as it shoots gets me so wet."

"Ewww! You swallow it? Yuck. I won't even let a guy cum in my mouth, let alone, swallow it," snarled Beth.

"I spit it out. It makes me gag. I can't believe you like it," Conchita added while turning up her lip.

I chuckled, "Oh I see 'Miss tie me up and spank me' and 'Miss call me names.' It's no different than if someone craves ice cream or in this case, something salty like pickles, tomato juice, pretzels, or tortilla chips. I just like that tangy...salty...thick taste."

Beth crinkled her nose, "Oh no. Are you serious? You also like it thick?"

I giggled, "The thicker the better. I like it when a guy's cum his chunky like tapioca pudding."

Both girls in unison gasped, "Ewwww!"

I continued, "The only problem is, and this is what gets me into trouble, I like a lot of it. When a guy cums and I get that taste, there just isn't that much in a single load and it just makes me want more." I laughed, "It's like an appetizer but I'm still waiting on the meal. That first load only increases my craving and I make poor choices after that."

Conchita raised her finger and her eyebrows with an idea, "I know who you need. My mom's friend used to date this divorced guy that lives on the base. As a matter of fact, he lives next to the plane hangar on 5th street. His name is Alberto or something like that. Supposedly, he cums like a fire hose. I mean so much that my mom's friend used to complain how much of a mess he would make. She would get so mad. I think he has a medical condition or something."

My wheels were spinning, "Really? So that means he lives in the white house on the corner?"

Conchita laughed, "Yea but he is so much older. I think he is in his fifties or something like that. I also think that he has teenage twin sons that are homeschooled. His ex-wife is a real bitch and won't let him see them. She is so strict with those boys...Alfonso...that is name. Alfonso! That was driving me nuts."

I didn't care how old he was, I was determined to meet this guy and find out for myself. Daily, for the next couple of weeks, I just happened to ride my bike past his house during my workout. Finally, the day came when I saw Alfonso out raking leaves. I stopped and we chatted about the weather, his chores, my workout and life in general. He had mostly grey hair with some natural coloring still visible and was in good shape with rugged masculine features. I could tell he was a hard worker throughout his life.

Alfonso was a six foot, semi-retired naval officer and still had to travel once in a while as a consultant on some of the big ships. I left it at that and it wasn't until the second time I rode by that I stopped and flirted with him. He asked if I wanted to go out to dinner and that is how it started. He took me to a nice restaurant and there were probably many onlookers who thought he was a nice father taking his daughter out to eat.

We really hit it off well, he made me laugh and I thought he was a very nice guy so on our second date is when I decided I would see if the rumors were true. We had went to a movie and upon our return to his house, we were discussing something when I went over and sat on his lap. I leaned in and we kissed for the first time. His lips were soft and after a brief make-out session we decided to take it to the bedroom.

While we sat on his bed, I took off my top and my bra while he sucked my boobs and while switching from one to the other, he commented, "Your tits are so firm yet so soft. They smell wonderful. I can't get over how hard your nipples get."

I pulled away, stood up and directed, "That feels so good you sucking my nipples but I think it's my turn to suck something. I want you to take off all your clothes and lay down flat on your back."

Once Alfonso was naked, his cock was hard as steel. It was an average uncut, six inches but was so engorged that it pressed up against his stomach even when he was on his knees. While laying, he spread his legs to allow me room to slide in-between them and press my lips to his balls. They were large and very tight, but what stood out the most was how hot they felt, like I was touching a feverish forehead of a sick child.

I eventually worked my up to, the now moaning, Alfonso's cock. While repositioning my body, I had my head sideways, with my cheek laying on his belly, sucking it. His precum tasted sweet and occasionally I would squeeze the base just to milk out another drop and run the foreskin up over head. Not long after his blowjob began, he was already getting close to giving me my reward.

Brittni4u
Brittni4u
5,093 Followers