My Cumming Out Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh no, sweetie I gotta..." But it was too late. There happened to be a man cumming in her ass at the moment, preventing her from escaping even if she had found the strength. I only had a moment to wonder what she was going to say before I felt it. She had to pee. There on top of me, my soft cock nestled just inside the entrance of her thoroughly fucked pussy, while one man filled her ass with cum and another added to the glossy mask already coating our faces, her bladder gave out, unleashing a torrent of warm, , clear urine all over me. Well past the ability to judge anyone or anything, I laid back and enjoyed the soothing sensation of her bathing me with her piss. And, sure enough, the sound and the feel of her own release triggered the awareness of my own. Without a second thought, without any pretense of an effort to stop myself, I let go of my own bladder, letting my own golden deliverance splash into her womb.

"Mmmmmmmmm..." we both sighed together, both from our own relief and from the exotic sensation of being bathed in piss. And as the last of my urine trickled out into her pussy, overflowing back out around my cock, the last of the guests splashed their cum over our faces, each elated with the discovery of our true selves. And we knew nothing would ever be the same.