My Cup of Tea Ch. 06

Story Info
Love is never between you and me only.
2.7k words
4.6
8.6k
1

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 12/07/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Previously on My Cup of Tea: Lisa and Sara's friendship is officially over. Jenna wakes up with Kyle on the floor by her bed. Ian's memories of his sister Mina bring pain to his heart. Gina has a secret...

-------------------------------------------------

Kyle, bent over, hissed as he suffered from the kind of pain only males felt and feared. "Why'd you kick me for?" Again too, bloody blasted witch. He almost cried. Almost.

"Because I like to see you suffer." Jenna took the cup of water by her nightstand and shot the contents at Kyle's head, drenching him and beads of water glistened on his naked shoulders. "Get out of my house before I kick your ass out."

Kyle retrieved his shirt, narrowed his eyes at Jenna, and left the room.

She smirked as memories of the previous night flooded her head in a sequence of comedic flashbacks. Kyle and his band hung out at a local bar and played a private session for the patrons of the alcohol-infested place. Jenna, having a potent liver for booze, found herself just slightly drunk when the group left. She and Kyle proceeded to make out for about half an hour in front of the bar.

"Your place or mine?" Kyle asked.

"Mine." Jenna laughed and felt a rush of high and freedom—she had never felt more wanted or powerful as no spells could make her feel the way Kyle made her feel at that moment. He only had his fake-violet eyes set on her and Jenna recognized the look—Joey had once looked at her that way even when his heart continued to deny his feelings for her. Kyle was a budding star and plenty of women wanted him but at that moment, he didn't give a flying finger about any of them. He kissed her, tongued her, and she even felt his hands clasped over her hips with his body dangerously close to hers.

"Slow down bad boy." They shared a cigarette and rode a cab back to Jenna's place.

For a while that seemed like hours, they made out on her bed with half their clothes off. Like a drug, she drowned in his kisses even as she could hear the noises from the bedroom next door—her brother was browsing through his stash of porn tapes and well... Anyway, downstairs, her mother was engaged in her own little world of artistic endeavors with her head always in the clouds—"long live flower children" was her motto. Her father had brought with him his share of gay lovers—maybe that was why Jenna both loved and hated the lyrics the Flaming Llamas were so popular for—they lived for angst and played on the fantasies of females about man on man action. Before long, her father just stopped returning him—he just ran off with one of his lovers.

Sara was a fluff, she never liked Lisa, no one cared for her dreams, and Joey—well Joey, Jenna knew she could never depend on him. Jocks. Ha. What would and could he ever do for her? He laughed when she told him she wanted to compile the world's biggest and most comprehensive Book of Shadows.

"What's that? A book about shadows?"

"Get lost jerk."

So she had strong arms around her and strong lips. She was loved. She was so loved.

Until she realized Kyle was not a guy who could love. (He could... make love technically, oh yes it was evident from the way his PG-13 PG-13.) He just could not give her the love she lacked and yearned for so deeply and darkly. Being a player, Kyle had nothing to offer her, nothing at all. She laughed like a true witch and Kyle felt the skin on his back tingle.

Before things got out of hand, Jenna kneed the poor jerk in the groin and fell asleep with a smile on her face. As her flashbacks faded, her smile only grew, esepcially when she watched him leave like an angry puppy with his tail between his legs. Adorable mais il n'est pas ma tasse de thé.

----------------------------------------------------
Sara sat down and rested her back on Ian's and watched the waves of foamy beach waters rush in and out from the sands. She drew a heart-shape on the sand and destroyed the unity of millions of grains mixed with baby shells. For a while, until the sun began to set, they sat in silence and enjoyed the peace the beach offered.

If only music could play for us like in movies. Or suddenly fireflies would appear along with a flurry of cherry blossom petals. Still, no matter, what, the mood was perfect and Sara summoned her courage to be bold.

Her fingers inched forward and found Ian's to intertwine. They were warm and they accepted her sans hesitance. "Why weren't you at work today? I missed you." Sara's heart began to beat like a drum at a rock concert—not the Flaming Llama's concert, they weren't that good anyway. Could he hear it? Did his beat with hers in unison?

Ian remained silent. He closed his eyes and smiled. Sara's voice sounded cute like a little bell around a cat's neck. Except when she screeched. Sometimes when she laughed, she sounded like a horse. But none of these things mattered when it was the purity in her heart that he loved.

"The Boss came in today. He's creepy." No reply. "A little girl came in with a boy. She said he was her boyfriend and she treated him to two scoops. He was a tomato-head the whole time!" Still no reply. Sara breathed deeply. "Funny how no one's here today. Usually kids are screaming all over the place." She let out a nervous laugh. Why was he being so quiet? Was he mad at her? Did he somehow find out about Kyle and the kiss? No... no way. Sara could just die if he did. But how could she let a relationship start off on a slippery landslide of a lack of trust?

Her guilt swallowed her like a remorseless troll gulping down children.

"Ian..."

"Hmm?"

"Last night, the lead singer of the Flaming Kappas kissed me."

"Flaming Kappas? You mean Flaming Llamas?" Ian laughed and Sara wondered when her head would explode or her feet would become two drills so she could drill a deep well to hide herself. How could Ian fail to take her seriously on something so... sacred? Her first kiss was stolen from her boyfriend by some singer from a band with a lame name!

"He kissed me on the lips just out of the blue... but it meant nothing to me." Rock stars—stereotypes about them were so true!

"It means nothing to me either." Sara's heart sank. Why? How?

"Though..."

Ian turned and planted himself in front of her. "I'm curious." His eyes traveled and rested on her lips, her Kyle-claimed/invaded lips that parted slightly as if anticipating another pair's caress.

"About what?" she asked with a semi-shaky voice. Her eyes were moist and her hair blew in the wind and Ian loved the way she blushed uncontrollably.

"About who gives better kisses. And whether or not your lips taste as funny as your forehead."

"Oh..." Wow.Sara bit her bottom lip and she didn't budge when Ian came forward until his face rested a half an inch away from hers.He smiled and then she no longer saw his beautiful blue eyes—exotic like the rest of his features. He seemed slightly Asian with his jet-black hair—was he a mix? Sara knew she was hardly lovely but if she and Ian ever had a child, she knew he or she would be very beautiful. Sara's heart worked overtime at the exact moment she noticed the slight blushing of his cheeks—simply adorable. Then her own eyes were closed and she felt his lips touch hers faintly with a sweet, simple, and innocent kiss. Were there fireworks? Was the beating of her heart unstoppable? Did the kiss engulf her with flickering flames of innocent passion?

Yes. All yes.

If only some moments could last forever... Yes, this was Sara's favorite line. When their kiss ended, he hugged her. Ian, not Kyle, had stolen her first real kiss, along with her Energizer Bunny heart. That was all that truly mattered.

----------------------------------------------------

"Mama! The phone's ringing!" Taylor rolled his eyes. What good was an eighty-year old woman in the house when she didn't answer the darn phone?

"You answer it! There's no phone in the can," replied the LOL (little old lady) with a scream from the upstairs bathroom.

"Geez." Taylor picked up the phone and would scream into it if it were Sara on the other line.

"Yo."

"Is this how you greet everyone on the phone still?"

"Andy?"

"Yea. How are the Affens treating you baby brother?"

"Great. Except for Sara. She sucks."

"She's an angel."

"And you must be... retarded."

"You shouldn't use that term Taylor."

"Whatever. What do you want anyway?"

"Change of plans. I'm not going to Japan. I'm coming over too."

"Great, like this house isn't already over-infested with women-folk."

"Shut up Taylor. You should appreciate having so many sensitive females around you."

"Why should I appreciate being driven to the endpoint of my sanity?"

"Funny."

"Whatever. When exactly will you be here?"

"Tomorrow. Tell Sara I miss her, lots. But don't tell her I'm coming over. It'll be a surprise."

"Sure. Night freak."

"Good night love."

Taylor blew a raspberry into the phone and slammed it onto the receiver so that his sister's eardrum would blow up or something along those lines.

Taylor Thomas, aye, would never grow up and Andy rubbed her ear with a grimace on her face.

-------------------------------------------------

Revenge is always sweet. Sara, you'll pay for your betrayal.

Lisa played an awful song with her violin—a song that sounded fine tone and key-wise, but it seemed too harsh for the beauty and promise of a violin. It was perfect for a dark witch's theme and Lisa suddenly thought of the bwitch Jenna.

Lisa wore a black bikini top and a flowing white translucent ankle-skirt. In years, her love for baking beneath the sun would bring her wrinkles, but to Lisa, she was one who would never grow old, what with Botox and all. Her French-manicured feet wore foam-green flip-flops and while other teens her age— unblessed with silver spoons in their mouths the moment of birth—worked away their summer, Lisa had too much time on her hands and too few friends to bother. Unlike the other girls like her, pretty and popular, Lisa found it hard to like people, though people liked her (or so she thought). She was fine with the guys but they were sweaty pigs in the summer and she'd rather play her violin then sweat a sea playing beach volleyball or saving dumb people from drowning at public pools or the beach. Rich girls didn't need to work for anything anyway.

She dropped her violin and sighed before taking a sip from a cold glass of virgin pina colada. When she looked up, she noticed a man standing in front of her lawn with a sleazy smile on his face.

"What are you looking at?"

"You, good-looking."

Lisa arched a perfectly sculpted brow. She sat on her porch with her tan legs exposed to the sun for all to admire. The young man did not sport drool on his lips and his features were passable enough not to make a little girl scream or milk curdle, as the saying went. Short-cropped hay-colored hair rested atop a smart-looking head. Sharp green eyes stared at Lisa from head to toe. He wore a navy-blue t-shirt and khaki shorts. From the lack of wrinkles on his adult face, Lisa estimated his age to be twenty-eight.

"You are star material. Ever consider breaking into Hollywood?"

Sleazeball. I'll play along.

"Sure." Lisa licked her pink lips to make them glisten. She blinked and ran her fingers through her pale-blond hair and craned her long neck to expose her glorious skin for the man's eyes to feast upon.

"Can I come closer?"

At least he was polite in asking"I don't see why not."

Aiden Mcfarland grinned and walked over to the lovely little lady and didn't have to try hard to resist her charms. She was still a developing female, with all her curves awkward, but he liked her personality and her seductive charm. She'd never make it big in Hollywood as she would be passed as a fluff-cake. But since his current girl was now a bore, he needed a new toy and this blond one here was perfect. He liked them young because with youth came naivety. He needed to play his cards right though because this one was a rich one, and rich girls were harder to handle than girls with money signs for eyes. He whipped out a business card and handed it to Lisa.

Cali Starr Agency, Agent Aiden Mcfarland

Discovery of hidden talent... and the rest Lisa just skimmed over.

"Give me a call sometime." His eyes rolled over to her lips and in a low voice he added, "Or I'll always know where to find you."

Lisa rolled her eyes at the man's back as he left and chucked the card. Still... Lisa Zirdak, a star? Could be considerable. Lisa laughed and entered her manse.

--------------------------------------------

While people loved to sing while showering, Gina loved the way the water washed away her tears. Cold water drowned away her thoughts and her body shivered.

She felt... disgusting.

------------------------------------------------

Ian finally called Sara that night, two hours after he dropped her home on his bike. Their first phone call!

"You are coming to work tomorrow right?"

"Yes for the fiftieth time." Sara could hear Ian laugh and his laughter sounded wonderful even when relayed through the phone.

"I just want to make sure."

For a minute, they were silent and Sara was content with just that.

"I'll see you tomorrow then," Ian said, breaking the silence and making Sara wish they could talk all night. Guys don't talk forever on the phone, at least not many guys, and Ian's no exception. Sara sighed but then she smiled as if Ian could see her through the phone. Well he can't, so she puckered her lips and made funny faces.

"Good night."

"I..."

And he hung up.

"I love you..." Sara wanted to say.

Sara's head fell down onto her pillow and she giggled like a silly dolphin.

---------------------------------------------

What would you do if you knew he was the one who killed her? What would you do if you knew he wanted to do more?

The words on the journal's pages became blurry. Ian rubbed his eyes and dropped his pen and watched it fall to his carpeted floor. A pen, with enough force, could stab through a man's heart. Ian laughed.

Stabbing Jack Bolster's heart would be letting the bastard get off the easy way.

----------------------------------------

"Andy?"

Sara's jaw finally found itself on the floor between her two feet.

"But... Taylor said you were in Japan and..."

"Now I'm here."

Andy stretched open her pale arms and grinned at her cousin. Her freckled face, verdant eyes, and apple-tomato red locks of hair gave her an impish/pixie look. Sara always found Andy too pretty to be Taylor's sister, but then again, good looks didn't always run in the family. One look at Gina proved her theory true.

Sara crossed her arms. "Another Thomas mooching off the Affen family, eh?"

"Don't worry silly. I got lucky at a casino and won eight-hundred bucks."

Now after her jaw made its way to the floor, Sara's eyes popped out into space.

"But you're not—"

"Old enough to gamble yet?"

Sara nodded.

"I have my ways." The red head winked and lied down on the sofa, only to dance up to greet Mama when the cute LOL entered the living room. Andy was Mama's favorite and Sara was never jealous of that. Sara was... well, someone in her family probably thought of her as his/her favorite. Mister Curry? Madame Naggy? Before Lenra had her demon twins, Sara was her favorite... Yea that's right! I'm the baby of the house after all—everyone's favorite!

With Lisa no longer her best friend, a shadow needed someone new to hide behind. Sara had always admired Andy. So... now Andy was Sara's new goddess, a pixie-imp with a mischievous spark in her green eyes, countless freckles of adorableness, and the fair pale skin of a princess.

And unlike Lisa, Sara knew Andy possessed nary a mean bone in her body. Yes, not one mean bone in her body, unlike stupid Taylor. Aha! Another thing that didn't run in the family—negative characteristics!