My Curious Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All the time I was trying to convince myself that I could keep some over watch for her safety, and all the time I was stroking my once again rock hard cock.

When she finally walked in the door after some two hours we just looked at each other. Her appearance fitted exactly what she was that night, a very well used whore. She smiled and opened her hand and money fell out. It wasn't fifty quid, or even four lots of fifty quid, it was several hundred pounds. I looked at the money, and she saw my gaze and smiled dreamily.

'See? Not hard at all as long as you like money and fucking!'

I didn't know what to say, and she went on

'I like money and fucking!'

Again I was lost for words.

'James, they liked me. All of them. Honestly, they thought I was good.' She seemed surprised.

'I bet they did.'

'The first guy especially, he liked me an awful lot. I liked him. He was nice, very nice and he has a lovely cock. He was really good at it. He wants me again.'

I bet he does.'

She stood there radiating that 'Well fucked' glow.

'That first guy you fucked. He came inside you, didn't he?'

'Yeah, I wanted him to. I don't know why. I asked the others not to though.'

'You didn't mind, I mean the first guy, coming inside you? I asked.

'No. I told you, I asked him to.'

'So you might conceive? Is that why?' I asked. Jane hesitated only a second

'Yes, maybe. As a bonus. But I did it for the sex.'

'Did you tell him why?'

'Oh no, why would I do that!'

'My God Jane, he may have got you pregnant!'

'Yes. A girl I hope.'

'You can't be sure.'

'That it's a girl? Maybe not but I feel it. That I'm pregnant? He's coming back tomorrow night. And he will want me so much he come back the night after.'

I was lost for words, but as always Jane knew what we should do.

'Fuck me now James, right now. That way if I have conceived we need never know for sure.'

Which is what we did, we made love. We never even made it into the living room, let alone the bedroom. I did her right there on the floor in front of the door and my lovely wife howled with pleasure. She crossed her legs behind my back and pushed her slick cunt up and begged me to fuck her harder. If flipped her over and took her from behind, calling her a whore and hauling her onto my cock with a handful of ponytail just like those cocky young black lads had done. As we fucked we talked.

'Fill me up so if I fall you could still be yours!' she begged, adding as an afterthought

'Unless she's coffee coloured.'

I flipped her once again onto her back, her knees lifted and parted and I sank into her mess once again, and we kissed and began a wonderful long slow deep screw. I paused kissing and screwing to ask

'What do you mean coffee coloured? You said only the first guy came inside you.'

'No, I said I asked the others not to.'

I thrust two or three times hard and deep

'Go on.'

'They all came inside me. All of them.'

'You fucking slut!'

'Oh God yeah I am a slut aren't I?'

'But you asked them not to?'

'Yes but the other white guy didn't have a condom, so I relented.'

'And the two black lads?' We paused our screwing again, my cock deep inside her sloppy vagina.

'They told me even before I got in the car they would bare back me. I did ask them at least not to come in me. When I told them I was married and fertile and trying for a baby and might get pregnant they just laughed. Told me I was a white whore and a married slut and they were going to fuck my brains out and that I might as well enjoy it. While they were doing me they were whispering in my ear. Saying they hoped they did knock me up and they would surely send me back to my husband with a swelling belly and they joshed each other about which one of them it would be that 'owned' me. Told each other how hot I was and that they could see I was enjoying black cock.' she panted back. I felt her rise towards her orgasm.

'Where you enjoy it? Enjoying black cock? Enjoying the others? Enjoying tonight, all these men up inside you, all this fucking?' I demanded.

'Oh God YESSSSSSS!' she confessed and came at the same time, and I added my seed to the mix as my minx of a wife howled her pleasure to the world.

As we lay there panting she looked at me, and smiled

'I wonder how much I will earn tomorrow?'

12