My Cute Nieces Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,139 Followers

"Mmmm, that feels really good, Tito. It didn't hurt at all when you put your titi in me. Sometimes when my boyfriend puts his in me, it hurts, and his is smaller than yours." Loren spread her legs and wrapped them around my hips so I was able to achieve a fraction of an inch deeper penetration. "Is that what you want me to do with my legs?"

"Yes, if you are comfortable that way. Except for the first time, it should never hurt when somebody puts his titi into you. If it does hurt, it's because he's in too much of a hurry or he hasn't hugged or kissed or caressed you enough."

"Sometimes he's in a hurry and I just let him do what he wants."

After I had stroked my cock into Loren a few times I wanted the more intimate full missionary position, and I believed she did too so I lowered myself and curled my arms under hers. Although I could feel her erect nipples brushing my chest, all my weight was on my forearms and knees so Loren was able to move freely under me. When we were close together, almost instinctively, her arms went around my neck. I continued to stroke slowly in and out and she started thrusting her pussy back to meet me. Every time I plunged my cock into her, I could feel Loren's pussy lubricating and I moved easily in and out.

"Oooo, that feels even better. Every time you put your titi into my pekpek it feels better. Will it keep getting better like that?"

"Yes, every time until you cum. That means that the longer we take the more we will like it. That's why I'm moving so slowly, because I want it to take a long time." Her sweet brown face was right next to mine and my cute niece was looking at me lovingly with her big, dark eyes. I couldn't resist; I kissed Loren softly on her full lips. She kissed me back but neither of us thrust our tongue into the other's mouth. The kiss was one of affection, not of lust.

There was plenty of lust, though, in the way Loren's cooing had turned to moans and in my moans of pleasure. There was lust in the way she was moving under me, too. Besides thrusting her pussy back to meet me, she was rocking from side to side in time with the strokes of my cock. I doubt if anybody had ever shown her any of the moves she was using; they were probably more like involuntarily reflexes but they certainly made our love-making more enjoyable for both of us. For a long time I continued thrusting my cock slowly and deeply into my niece's tight, wet pussy. I could feel my own climax approaching and I could tell that Loren would also be cumming soon.

"Tito, I'm starting to feel really wonderful again, like I did before just before I started cumming. Am I going to cum again?"

"Yes, but first we have to change out positions again." I slid forward slightly above her and continued plunging my cock into her pussy. The change in position meant I was thrusting from a different angle and my cock and Loren's clit were massaging each other more fully. I also increased the speed of my strokes.

"Oh, Tito! That feels so good! I feel like I'm going to cum again." A few minutes and few dozen strokes later with my cock rubbing fully against her clit and Loren cried out, "Yes! Yes! It's so wonderful! I'm cumming! I'm cumming! Oh! Oh!"

She really was cumming so I started driving my cock even harder and faster into her pussy. Loren's legs squeezed tightly around my hips and her arms hugged me tightly, digging her short fingernails into my back. The movements of her hips became wilder, swinging from side to side as she jammed her pussy against me, meeting every thrust of my cock. "Oh! Oh!" she cried as she climaxed, squeezing me with her arms and legs and smashing her pussy against me one last time. After her climax, Loren completely relaxed, releasing my shoulders and hips, but I kept driving my cock into her pussy. I had been close to cumming for some time and with a few more thrusts, I climaxed, filling my double condom with sperm.

I continued lying on top of Loren and she kept her arms loosely around my shoulders. For a few minutes we lay like that, until I lifted my head and looked at the face of my cute niece. She smiled and so did I and I kissed her lips again. Once again, the kiss was one of affection because our lust was spent, at least for the time being.

"Tito, this has been the best day of my life. You made me cum two times and they were the most wonderful times I have ever had." I kissed her again, and it was strange, lying on top of my niece and feeling affectionate and avuncular toward her while my cock was softening in her pussy.

Eventually, it softened completely and slipped out of her and we got up and sat, still naked, on the bed. I had my arm protectively over her shoulder, looking down at Loren's cute face and she had her cheek resting against my chest. My niece smiled at me and looked up at me with her beautiful, dark eyes.

"Tito, you know how I told you how Gloria and I saw the movie?"

"Yes, and now you know what it feels like when a man licks your pekpek."

"Gloria was wondering too and I will tell her how wonderful it is but she'll want to find out for herself. Could you show her?"

This was getting better. Both my nieces have really cute faces and sexy bodies but Gloria's body is even sexier that Loren's. The thought of eating her young pussy made me drool. "I would love to show her, Loren. When can I meet her, and where?"

"You can meet her here tomorrow at the same time. Both our parents will be out of town for another week and tomorrow I will go to the college library so it will be Gloria's turn to meet you here so you can show her."

Better and better. I knew my wife had an early morning appointment and, the way the bureaucracy works here, she would be tied up there all day. "Loren," I asked her, pretending to be stern. "Did you and your cousin work out a deal so you could meet me here and take turns with me?"

My cute niece got even cuter as she blushed. "I hope you're not mad, Tito. We really wanted to find out."

"Of course I'm not mad, Loren. I will be glad to show your cousin the same things as I showed you. We both had a lot of fun today and Gloria and I will have just as much fun tomorrow."

"One other thing, Tito." Loren suddenly had an attack of shyness, even after what we had just been doing. She couldn't seem to look me in the eyes so I hugged her against me to encourage her. She still couldn't look me in the eyes but she did tell me what else was on her mind.

"I'm really embarrassed about this, Tito. After the man licked the girl's pekpek he did what we just did for a while but then he put his titi in her puwet. I thought it was gross but the girl liked it a lot and Gloria said it looked like it would be fun and she wants you to put your titi in her puwet. Can you do that, Tito? I hope you can lick my pekpek again before you go back home too, because it was really, really wonderful." After she said that, Loren was so embarrassed that she buried her cute face in my chest.

Wow! Double wow! Triple wow! The cutest thing about Gloria, even cuter than her face, is her round ass. Every time I see her in shorts or a tight skirt, I have to fight off the urge to pat or squeeze her there. And now, one cute niece tells me the other cute niece wants to get my cock in her ultra-cute ass. I hope my wife is successful in what she is doing but I hope she takes a long time doing it because it looks like my cute nieces are going to be keeping me really happy and busy.

Thank you for reading this story. I hope you had as much fun reading it as I did writing it. I appreciate knowing people's opinions, either good or bad, so you are invited to vote to tell me what you think and to leave public comments or email me. I promise to respond to anybody who leaves his or her email address.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,139 Followers
12