My Cute, Sexy New Neighbor, OMG!

Story Info
Straight guy, falls hard and gets harder than ever.
3.9k words
4.61
66.8k
96
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bogey4u
bogey4u
1,182 Followers

Hot Summer 2018

I landed a new job in LA and had to move closer to avoid a 4 hour commute. I found a nice apartment complex in Studio City near my new office and decided to go for it. I moved in and was very pleased with my choice even after a few weeks...

I'm a 35 year old accountant and love sex more than anything. I don't drink much, I never smoke and exercise regularly to combat long hours at my desk. I'm tall over 6'2", 185Lbs with a nice sized cut cock. I also drink a lot of pineapple juice, which we all know improves the taste of our semen.

I took a long break from dating after my last heated breakup. I was more confident now and feeling free again. I was also very horny all the time, I even noticed a few hot guys asses at the gym recently. I was ready for a new love interest, ready to experience the intensity of a new hottie.

After settling in to my new place, I was ready to start my job and impress my boss. I dressed up real sharp for my first day and headed out the door. On the way to the elevator I saw a gorgeous young woman. She was wearing a sexy black dress that showed off her cleavage and sexy legs. I stepped in the elevator right after her and we exchanged smiles. I was instantly attracted to her beauty. It was only 7:30 in the morning and I was already on the prowl.

"What floor are you going to?" I asked, because I was right next to the buttons.

"The garage." She replied in a sexy innocent voice.

"Me too." I said with a kind smile.

I pushed the elevator button and the door closed.

"Hey, I'm Steven, how are you?" I asked nervously as the elevator began drop.

"Hi Steven, I'm Beth." She said with a cute sexy smile.

"Nice to meet you Beth, do you live in the building?" I asked trying to break the ice.

"Yes, I've been here almost a year now. It's very nice." She said still smiling at me.

"I like it so far, I just moved in a few days ago." I said,as the elevator stopped and the door opened.

Beth stepped out and as she began to walk in front of me, I couldn't help but noticed her sexy ass. It looked so nice in that tight black dress. I casually caught up and walked beside her.

"Hey Beth, would you like to have a coffee with me, or get together sometime? I don't know anybody around here and I'd like to get to know someone from the building." I asked trying not to seem too desperate.

She stopped and looked at me again with her gorgeous eyes and smiled slowly. Her cleavage was nice and firm and her nipples seem to harden.

"Sure that would be nice Steven." She said to my surprise.

"Why don't you give me your number and I'll text you later?" I asked with a lump in my throat.

"Ok." She said with her cute sexy voice.

I pulled out my phone and handed it to her. She took it and programmed her number in and handed it back. I took my phone back gently and felt electricity between us. Maybe it was just me but I felt a connection with her.

"Thanks Beth, I'll text you later. Have a great day!"

"I'll try." She said as she walked off.

I got in my car and was on cloud nine. I was so pumped I got her number and was happier than I had been in months. I made it to work and was in a perfect mood to start my first day. We had a good meeting at work and I was introduced to all my new fellow employees. They all seemed nice and friendly and made me feel very welcome. Then I set up my desk and got work.

Around 4:00PM I couldn't wait any longer, I had to text Beth. I just said hi and asked how her day was going. She said hi back and was very friendly and funny. We ended up texting several times before I left work. She seemed very sweet and sincere. I couldn't believe my luck.

When I got home from work I was feeling very up beat. I decided to hit the workout room at my new place. There were only a few guys and a cute girl working out in the gym. I picked a treadmill and went at it. I spent an hour working out hard and felt great.

I took the elevator back to my floor and went back to my place for a shower. I felt great after my shower and as I drying off my cock, I received a new text from Beth.

She asked me if I wanted to stop by her place for a drink or take a walk in a while. I obviously said yes! She gave me her apartment number, which was on my floor and close by. I changed, got looking sharp and walked over to her door, I was nervous as I began to knock. She answered the door looking stunning as ever. This time she was wearing a cute, bright sports bra and loose jean shorts.

"Hi Steven come on in, how was your day?"

"It went very well, thanks, how was yours?" I said as she welcomed me in.

"It was Ok. You feel like a drink or two?"

"Sure, what do you have?" I asked as I looked around her place. It was very nice and classy.

"How about a martini?" She asked with a big smile.

"Sounds great!" I replied. I'm not a big martini guy but it sounded good.

I sat down at the kitchen bar and watched her as she made us our drinks. She had me very hot and bothered, just by the way she moved around the kitchen. We took our martini's out to her balcony and sat down in separate chairs. She had great tan legs and such a sexy body. I was completely turned on.

We talked a lot and we really hit it off. She was very fun to talk with and we seemed like a perfect match for each other so far. I loved the way she moved and crossed her legs. Her cleavage was to die for and her smile was so sexy and adorable. I was falling for my new neighbor fast. I had several martini's and got pretty buzzed. Beth didn't drink as much as I did. I guess I was nervous and very aroused which made me drink more than normal.

As the night wore on, I felt like it was time to get going and not over stay my welcome. It was around 10:30 and I was thankful for such a great time.

"Well Beth, it's been so nice getting to know you, we should do this again soon."

"Sure, that would be nice." She replied.

I made my way to the front door and turned to say good bye. Beth was acting shy but I wasn't. The booze gave me courage to make a move. I gave her a hug and when we let go, I went back for a kiss. I put my hands gently on her cheeks and pulled her in. She didn't resist and we began to kiss. I moved my hands down her sides and felt the top of her ass. I even grinded her a little to show her I was aroused by her. We kissed for almost a minute before we broke apart. She was blushing a bit and I was hard as granite after that kiss. It was very passionate!

"I had fun Beth, I'll be down the hall if you need anything!" I said jokingly.

"I had fun too." She said so sweetly.

"Night gorgeous." I said as I left.

"Night Steven." She said so nicely.

I left with a huge grin and a huge boner. I went home and immediately grabbed some lotion and beat my meat. I was only thinking of Beth and her sexy ways. Her smile, her lips, her cleavage, her legs and her sexy cute butt. My cock was harder than ever and my load shot out like a cannon. I had not ejaculated like that since I was a teenager. I was so turned on by her, I even put a glob of my cum in my mouth to taste. I had not done that in years. I wanted to taste what I was hoping, she would be tasting soon. It was good and still warm.

The next day went by slowly. I kept thinking about Beth and once again I decided to text her late in the afternoon. I asked how she was and how her day was going. She was very sweet and flirty. I decided to call her and ask her out for dinner. She was very flattered and said Yes!

Early in the evening, I knocked on her door looking good and feeling confident. Beth answered the door looking hotter than ever. She was wearing a sexy blue dress that complemented all her features. He black bra was visible through the thin fabric of her dress. Over all, she was just sexy and gorgeous. Her hair, makeup, nails, shoes and jewelry were perfect. Wow, I was shocked at how great she looked.

"Beth you take my breath away, you look as stunning as ever. How do you do it?"

"It takes a while but your complements made it worth the while." She said as she fluttered her eyes bashfully.

I took her by the hand and escorted her like a gentleman all the way to my car. I opened the door for her and helped her in. We took off on our first romantic evening on the town.

Again things went well and we had a great time. The conversation was fun and we got to know each other a lot more. We talked about more personal things over dinner. I found out she was a hair stylist and had a lot of high end celebrity clients. She seemed a little guarded about certain personal questions I asked. I was wondering if I said something wrong or she was hitting the brakes. So I decided to ask her if everything was Ok.

"Beth, did I say something to upset you?"

"It's not you Steven, I like you a lot. I just think you might not like me after you really got to know me. It's happened before."

"Are you kidding me? Beth, trust me, I don't care about your past or personal problems. I like you a lot as well. Whatever it is, I'm sure it won't come between us."

"I hope so but it's not always the case. We'll have to see."

"You can tell me anything, I promise I can handle it." I pleaded.

"Ok, well let's drop it for now and enjoy our night together."

The mood seemed to lighten up a little after we had this discussion. I was picking my brain and trying to figure out what could be wrong with her. I played it cool and we had a nice time at the restaurant. After dinner we walked around the city hand in hand. We were happy and playful, the rest of the night.

Beth suggested we head back to our building and have a martini or two at her place. I was all for it. I escorted her to her place and she made us a few drinks. I got pretty drunk again and she opened up to me little by little.

"Steven, I have to honest with you about a few things. Please keep an open mind." She said softly.

"Sweetheart, my mind is completely open." I said, encouraging her.

"Can I ask you a few questions first, you have to be completely honest and I will be honest with you Ok?"

"Of course." I said sincerely.

"Do you like kinky sex?" She asked in a shy way.

"I don't have a lot of experience with that kind of sex but I'm cool with that, if that's your thing. I think it could be a lot of fun, with the right person." I said sincerely.

"Have you ever played around with another guy?"

"No, I never have. Of course every guy has thought about it one time or another." I said, trying to make her feel at ease. It was the truth anyways, what guy hasn't.

I began to think she might want to put on a strap on and fuck me or something like that. I thought I would be willing to try that with her if she was really serious. What the hell, I'd have a lot of fun getting kinky with her!

"Have you ever played with your ass or used a dildo back there?"

"I've let a few girls finger my ass as they blew me. It was kind of hot." I admitted for the first time to anyone.

"Your so sweet Steven. Like I said I'm very kinky and don't want to scare you away."

"Trust me, you'll never scare me away."

"What if I wanted to fuck your ass or have you fuck my ass? Would you be Ok with that?" She asked with a sexy smile.

"For you Beth, sure. I love anal sex, it's my favorite thing to do with a girl. That would be very erotic and a lot of fun." I was right, she liked anal stimulation.

Beth got up and took my hand and led me to her bedroom. We began to kiss with a lot of passion and then I lifted her up and sat her on her dresser. I got between her legs and pulled her close. As we kissed I began to feel her warm breasts through her dress. She spread her legs wider and pulled me closer with her hot legs. Her dress rode up her sexy legs and I could almost see her panties. I began to massage her ass. She pushed me back and I thought it might be over. Then she jumped down from the dresser and laid on her bed face down and slapped her buns playfully.

"Steven I want you." She said in a cute sexy way.

I got on top of her and kissed the back of her neck. Then she spread her legs and let me grind her ass. I pulled her dress up over her ass and saw her sexy ass was only covered by a thin pink thong. I grinded her slowly, my cock was as hard as ever. I knew she was kinky so I took a minute to rub her buns and play around her tight little hole. She moaned in approval.

Then she got up on her knees with her back to me and began to pull her dress over her head. I helped her finish and unclasped her bra. Then she turned around and we began to kiss.

After a few minutes, she fell back with me on top of her and spread her legs. We continued to kiss and I massaged her perfect boobs, the passion was getting intense. She was breathing hard and getting very worked up. I began to grind her and felt something down their. I was so turned on by her that when I realized her bulge had to be a cock, I didn't care at all. It actually turned me on even more. I went for it with all the built up lust I had for her. To me she was all woman with a bonus feature.

I grinded her hard and kissed her sensually to let her know I was more than Ok with her extra equipment. Her nipples were rock hard and she was loosing control as I devoured them and massaged them. I had so much fun playing with her boobs. It had been a long time since anything that nice was in my mouth.

Then came the real deal. I backed off a bit and grabbed the sides of her thong and pulled it down revealing a cute 5 inch cock. She also had nice tight balls, which turned me on too. I think I would have been turned off by a normal guys cock but this was way different. I wanted Beth to feel no shame or embarrassment, so I went for it with all my passion.

It was cut and very hard but much smaller than mine. I brought the cute penis to my lips and began to blow a cock for the first time. Beth seemed to really lighten up and let go when she realized I still wanted her very much. She began to moan the sexiest sounds I ever heard form a girl.

My natural instincts took over and I began to blow her like a pro. The more I sucked her cute cock, the more turned on I became. Soon I was deep throating her without any problems. I was enjoying this more than I ever expected. Sucking cock and deep throating was very erotic to me. It was making me hornier than ever before. I began to lust for her cum as I enjoyed the new sensation of having a throbbing hot cock in my mouth.

Beth kept making a lot of sexy noises and I had a feeling I was going to make her cum soon. I really worked her hard for that orgasm. I pumped and sucked the best I could. Beth began to breath harder and made sexy cute noises as her orgasm built up. Things got hot very loud and I knew it was going to happen soon.

Before I was ready, Beth shrieked out and began to shoot several big spurts of hot cum. The first few jets hit my mouth, then I let her shoot all over my lips and chin. It was so sexy and intense, I loved every drop and every second sucking her cock. I was in a wild sexual mood. I crawled up to her and we began to kiss again. The passion was very intense, we crossed that line and it was terrific. We had cum all over our faces as we kissed and fondled each other. The euphoria from the strong sexual stimulation we shared at that moment was enough to open my heart all the way to her.

My cock wanted her ass badly because I knew she wanted it and I wanted to make her feel great. I spun her around and got her into position on all fours. She looked so sexy with her ass in the air, I had to take her right then. I planted a kiss on her ass cheek and sucked hard leaving a hickey mark. Then I grabbed the lube that was sitting on her night stand and popped it open. It was very erotic applying lube to her tight ass and my cock. I slowly massaged her tight crack and cute butt hole. Her ass looked and felt so sexy. Soon I was inserting a finger, then two in her and she moaned with approval.

"You're so sexy honey." I said softly.

"You're wonderful Steven. You make me feel so beautiful." She said softly.

I began to work her ass to get her ready for my big cock. She felt tighter than any girl I ever did this with before. This was going to be very erotic and intense, I had to take her. My cock was throbbing like crazy.

"Go easy at first Steven, your cock is huge and it's been a very long time since I've done this."

"Of course honey."

I lined up my cock to her entrance and began to slowly and firmly push in her cute ass. The tightness was amazing to say the least. Beth screamed with pleasure as I worked my way into her. My cock was stretching her out to the max. Her rear was tighter than any ass I had ever done before, I was in sex heaven.

"Dam that thing is big, OMG!"

I stopped and held her in place as she adjusted to my manhood. It was all her fault, my cock was hard and huge because of her sexiness. She had me horny as hell. I squirted more lube on my cock and her tiny entrance. The sight of my big cock half way in her little ass was unbelievable. She was breathing hard and encouraged me to keep going. I continued to slide in slowly, it took a while but I finally bottomed out. She shrieked and screamed with intense pleasure. I began pulling out of her and playfully slapped her ass.

"Oh you feel so good Steven, keep going baby."

"You feel great Beth, I couldn't stop now if I wanted to."

I began to piston her more and more. The sensation of her tight ass and her wanting to please me filled me with lust and joy. This was the greatest moment of my life, so far...

We got into a nice rhythm after a while and I really gave it to her fast and hard.

"Oooooh Baby. She screamed as she took me and took me.

I couldn't stop looking at my big cock going in and out of her sexy cute ass. It was better than any porn I had seen and felt better than any woman had before. I tried to make it last but it was almost impossible. I felt my impeding orgasm building up in my balls. I grunted and tried like hell to hold it as long as I could. Finally I let go and began to have to the longest, strongest orgasm of my life. My body shook and tweaked like never before, as I filled her ass with my love juice. I kept fucking her as hard as I could as I was transported to a new sexual high.

As my body shaking orgasm subsided, I eventually slid out of her awesome ass and fell on her. We giggled and laughed and cuddled and kissed for a long time. The feelings between us were real. She knew I was into her more than ever and was very sweet and appreciative.

The next night she came to my place for more kinky fun. I had her in the bedroom within 5 minutes. I wanted to do whatever pleased her and it turned out to be her doing me this time. We got naked and the room began to heat up. Beth went for my ass and I let her have it. She put KY on us and I got into position for her.

Taking her cock in the rear was very fun and intense. It wasn't a problem getting things going. I enjoyed taking her in the back door so much. I was in a state of bliss as she pounded away and made sweet sexy noises. I came so hard from her pounding that cute little cock in me. I shot all over my bed without even touching my cock. Her cock was a perfect fit, I loved it. When she came in me, I was overcome with joy and satisfaction. I wanted her forever, I never want this to end...

We have been dating for over a month now and I couldn't be happier. If you ever have the opportunity to be with a hot sexy tranny, go for it. I've been living on cloud 9 ever since. We love each other very much now. I'm glad I kept an open mind and you might too...

Believe me, Tranny's are the most fun!

bogey4u
bogey4u
1,182 Followers