My Dad & Uncle Pt. 01: Slave to Uncle Abe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AlexWrites
AlexWrites
133 Followers

"How do you know how big my dad's dick is?"

"He's my brother, dude, I have seen him naked several times," he said nonchalantly.

"Oh!"

"Well?"

"It's not bad."

"So, tiny!"

"NO! It's about seven and half inches when fully erect."

He burst into laughter and jabbed my shoulder. He was teasing me as he used to always do. I was glad he hasn't changed.

I smiled and said, "Who's the dick now?"

"I'm just teasing ya, buddy," he replied as the elevator door opened to his floor.

We stepped into the apartment and it was huge, just like he said. There was not much furniture in the spacious living room except for a large curved smart TV resting on a stand, a surround sound system, an Xbox One, a large blue-gray L-shaped couch and a small coffee table. On the far end of the living room there was was a small dining table with a laptop on top. Next to the table there was a cart with different bottles of alcohol.

Behind the table there were more than 25 unpacked small, large and very large boxes stacked on top of each other. One of them was labeled "TOYS". I was baffled. Uncle Abe doesn't have any kids. Maybe it's his collection from when he was a kid that had a sentimental values.

"Nice place," I complimented.

"Thanks. It's almost complete. There will be more furniture coming in the next few days."

He switched on the TV to CNN and pointed to the room on the left side of the TV.

"That's your room. It's a second master bedroom with its own en suite."

Yeah, point me to the slave bedroom, I silently joked.

"Awesome! I'm gonna go and put my bag in my room. I also need to charge my phone. It's dead," I replied.

"Cool, I'm gonna get out of this fucking suit and grab a quick shower. Make yourself at home."

I went into my bedroom which was elegantly furnished. The bed was king size with a black duvet on top of matching black sheet and pillow cases. On the bed there was a Diesel bag with my name on it. Inside it, a pair of jeans and a pair of sunglasses. They were pretty hip and stylish.

I quickly threw my backpack on the floor, put my phone in the charger and went back into the living room and sat on the couch. I didn't change the channel.

Uncle Abe's room was on the right side of the TV. His door was slightly open. I could see his large bed facing the door. It also had a dark duvet; a navy blue one. On the bed there was a folded towel.

Suddenly, uncle Abe stepped into my view fully naked. My heart started beating very fast. I was entranced. It was the first time I've seen his bare butt. It was sculpted to perfection; firm, round, and stuck out. It was hairy, but not too hairy.

I stayed still. I didn't want to make any sound. I didn't want him to know I was watching him. I didn't want this glorious scene to end.

My cock was starting to get hard. It was piercing through my jeans wanting to be free. It hurt but I didn't care.

I wanted him to turn around. I really wanted to see his cock, which I had imagined several times in my fantasies, but at the same time, I didn't want him to see me assaulting his body with my eyes.

My prayers were shortly answered; he grabbed the towel and turned to his side. I could see his dangling fire hose. I was in awe of this man's beautiful cock. Even from a distance it was long and thick. I tried to guess its flaccid size; six? Six and a half inches? I could be wrong. I could partially see his balls but his dick was more than enough to satisfy my viewing pleasure for now.

He scratched his pubic hair and disappeared from sight. I shortly heard the sound of running water.

I was feeling a rush. I began to relive the fantasies in my head. I needed to calm myself down.

I walked to the booze cart and grabbed the vodka bottle. I had vodka before at parties and have become accustomed to its taste. I took a couple of tiny sips and put it back. I saw uncle Abe's laptop. It was unlocked. I decided to distract myself by checking out my Twitter since my phone was dead.

Nothing exciting on Twitter!

When I closed the browser, I noticed a folder on his desktop labeled "Pics". I opened it and quickly flipped through the photos. Some were of uncle Abe out and about in London and some were of his colleagues and friends.

There was one video in the folder. I played it and my jaw fucking dropped. It was a 15 second homemade video of uncle Abe when he was few years younger fucking a young man. What the hell?! I couldn't believe it. He was brutally fucking his ass while talking dirty to him. The guy was shooting the video while getting fucked with what clearly was a phone camera. A bad one. The video quality was terrible but I could clearly see both their faces.

The man in the video was much younger than uncle Abe. He looked like he was in his early twenties. He was cute, smooth and fit.

I closed the video, opened the browser again and went through uncle Abe's Internet history. I went through the list of visited sites and some of them were actually gay porn. I clicked on the first site and it was BDSM porn. I clicked on the second link and it was the same. Dozens of sites of hairy muscled men dominating younger men. This can't be true. I was grinning like I had just struck gold.

What excited me the most is the sub men on those sites were quite young and smooth. Just like the guy in my uncle Abe's video...and just like me.

In an unexpected twist, my fantasies now had a good chance of becoming realities.

The water stopped running. I quickly closed all open pages and went into my room and closed the door. So many thoughts in my head. Is uncle Abe gay? Bi? Was he always into men? Was he into men when he saw my dad naked? My mind was trying to process so many things at a high speed rate. I was going crazy.

"Where are you hiding?" he yelled.

God, that husky voice is pure sex!

"Coming."

My heart was beating fast. I stepped into the living room to see uncle Abe in just his bathrobe. My heart was beating faster. It was firmly tied and his genitals were covered but not his stellar chest.

"Thank you for the lovely gift, uncle Abe. I love it."

"You're welcome. How come you're still in jeans? Get comfortable. Put on some shorts or something."

Shit! I genuinely forgot to pack shorts.

"I didn't bring any shorts."

"Habibi, then take off your jeans and stay in your underwear."

I knew "habibi" was Arabic for "my love." Uncle Abe says it all the time and to everyone, even the people he hardly knew. It's apparently a Lebanese thing.

I stood there in awkward silence.

"What? Are you shy?"

"No, I'm not shy. I'll be right back."

I wasn't shy. I was concerned. I could barely hide my hard on with jeans but now, I was gonna be really exposed.

I took off my jeans and changed my shirt into a white t-shirt, walked back into the living room and sat next to him on the couch.

"So what do you feel like doing?" he asked, "we could play video games or watch a movie first or chitchat. We got all night."

"I'm cool with anything. We can catch up first and then play some games."

I immediately regretted my decision. Playing video games would have been the perfect distraction.

Before I gave him the chance to say anything, I said, "On second thought, let's play first. I'm excited to see how games would look on your TV."

"Sure. How about Forza 7?"

"Perfect," I replied.

"I bought this curved TV especially for gaming. You'll love it."

Uncle Abe moved from the couch and sat on the rug in front of the TV. He crossed his legs. I wish he hadn't. When I sat next to him, I could see his bathrobe had slightly ridden up and the slit had exposed his beautiful huge cock with part of it resting on the rug. The view was spellbinding. I was instantly aroused and quickly held the controller close to my crotch to hide my erection.

The game was intense, which was a relief. We both took our gaming seriously. We've played a lot before when I was younger and his insults were always tame. This time, the insults were adult-like. He would hit me with one and I would fire back. I loved our exchange.

We played for an hour and he said his back was killing him from sitting on the floor and asked if we could take a break. I agreed and we moved back to the couch.

"So, are you on the swimming team?" he questioned.

"Yeah, it's tough and competitive but I have a great coach who helped me improve my technique."

"That's great! You know, if you wanna maintain that physique of yours, you shouldn't drink vodka. It's full of carbs."

I was flabbergasted. Was he keeping measure of his bottles or did he see me?

"What? I don't drink vodka!"

He leaned closer and softly said, "I could smell it on your breath."

I didn't know what to say except apologize and plead with him not to tell my dad.

"Relax," he said, "what happens at uncle Abe's stays at uncle Abe's. Also, if you were in the UK, you could legally drink."

"Seriously?"

"Yeah."

"Wow!"

"Go grab that bottle," he ordered.

I brought the bottle and put it on the coffee table.

"Now go into the kitchen and bring us a couple of glasses, some ice and some cranberry juice from the fridge."

I was about to share an alcoholic drink with uncle Abe like an adult. I couldn't be more excited.

I brought the items he requested and he filled two glasses with little vodka, no ice and no juice.

"Okay, before we have a proper drink we need to take a shot. This is the right way to do it."

He lifted the two glasses and handed me one.

"Don't taste it, just down it."

I nodded in agreement.

He clinked my glass, said "cheers" and gulped his drink. I followed what he did and gulped mine. I instantly felt a buzz and was more relaxed.

He filled our glasses with more vodka, ice and little cranberry juice. He handed me my drink and grabbed the remote. He lifted his body slightly and placed his right leg under his left thigh and sat on it, causing his bathrobe to ride up again, exposing his junk. While he flipped through the channels, I couldn't help but stare. This was the best view I've had of his massive knob all night. And I could finally get a clear view of his large hairy balls and they did not disappoint.

Jesus Christ! I'm stiff again. I knew he was gonna look back at me any second and notice my erection. I grabbed the throw pillow behind me and placed it on my crotch and took a big gulp of vodka.

"Easy there, tiger. You're gonna get drunk pretty soon."

"It's OK. I'm used to it."

I lied. I was starting to get tipsy but was feeling very, very relaxed.

He giggled and said, "I am sure you are but a drink like this is meant to be enjoyed. Don't worry, the bottle is full and it's ours for the night."

I smiled.

"Fuck, nothing good on TV. How about some music?" he asked.

"Music is good. What do you have?"

"I'm now into this British band called Neon Waltz. Heard of them?"

"Nope."

"They are awesome."

He played one of their songs and went into some sort of a trance. He closed his eyes and started singing along.

His left foot, still placed on the rug, started jamming to the music. This was the first time I had noticed uncle Abe's feet.

OH MY GOD! Could this man be anymore perfect? He had the most beautiful large feet I had ever seen; nicely pedicured, slightly wide, and curved perfectly. They were FLAWLESS. I just wanted to worship them.

The combination of his chest hair, exposed massive dick, and perfectly shaped feet was driving me wild. I could hear my heart beating fast again and could feel my cock throbbing. I felt like I was gonna erupt any second. I clumsily took another gulp of vodka which went half into my mouth and the other half onto my white t-shirt.

"SHIT," I yelled.

He opened his eyes and looked at the mess I made.

"What happened?"

He saw the cranberry juice stain on my shirt and laughed.

"Yeah, I can tell you're used to drinking. Take it off. I'll put it in the machine before it stains."

I took my shirt off and he disappeared from the living room, which gave me just enough time to compose myself.

He returned and said it should be ready in an an hour.

"If you want another shirt, you could borrow one of mine. It would look like a dress on you, though."

"No, thanks. I'm fine."

I was now sitting next to this gorgeous man in nothing but my boxer briefs. He refilled my glass and topped up his.

"Drink it slow this time."

I nodded.

He muted the music and said, "So, can I get personal?"

Odd! He usually doesn't require anyone's permission to ask personal questions.

"Sure," I confirmed.

"And remember, whatever we talk about at uncle Abe's.."

He waited for me to finish his sentence.

"Stays at uncle Abe's," I replied.

"Tell me about the ladies in our life. Your dad mentioned earlier you HAD girlfriends. Anyone in your life now?"

"Not at the moment."

"Why not?"

"Well, I've been focusing a lot on school, senior year and all, and on my swimming and extracurricular activities for my college application. So, you know.."

He scoffed and said, "No, I don't know. That was a bullshit answer. Those aren't enough excuses not to get pussy."

As much I was thrilled he was talking to me like an adult, I was feeling a bit cornered and prayed he would change the topic. But he kept on pressing.

"Have you had sex yet?"

I remained silent and avoided eye contact.

"That's okay. You're still young and the right chica will come into your life and take away your virginity."

My eyes were still avoiding his.

"That's not the problem. I have had girls who wanted to sleep with me."

"And?"

"I couldn't do it."

"Why not?"

"I wasn't attracted to any of them."

"Were they ugly?"

"No, they were gorgeous. Any guy would be lucky to have them."

Brief silence.

"Josh, are you gay?"

"Yes."

I didn't hesitate. It must have been booze confidence or the fact that I now know he's also into men and would understand.

"I see. Do you have a boyfriend?"

"No, I don't. I've never had one. I've never even touched or kissed another man."

"What about guys in school. I'm sure there must at least one good looking guy who'd be lucky to date you."

"I am not attracted to guys my age. I like men."

"Oh!"

The vodka was kicking in hard. It was making me lose all inhibitions. My next question was about to change the course of the evening and my life.

"What about you, uncle Abe?"

"What about me?"

"What type of men are you into?"

My question caught him off guard. His eyes widened and with an awkward smile, he asked, "What? What makes you ask me that?"

I smirked and said, "Well, I saw the video of you and your friend on your computer and I went through your browser history while you were in the shower."

His expression quickly changed. The look on his face was something I had never seen before. It was beyond intimidating. It was threatening!

He leaned and quietly said, "What the fuck did you just say?"

I was nailed to me seat. Very frightened. I felt he was about to punch me in the face with his colossal fist. A tear rolled down my cheek.

"I'm really sorry uncle Abe. I didn't mean to. My phone was dead and I was checking my twitter and..."

He turned his head away and interrupted, "I think it's time for you to go to bed."

"Uncle Abe, I'm really sorry."

"GO TO YOUR ROOM. NOW!" he yelled and stood up, "UGH! I'm so fucking mad I don't even wanna look at you, Josh. There's nothing worse than invading someone's privacy. How dare you?"

"You don't have to worry about anything, uncle Abe. Your secret is safe with me. I even like the same kinky stuff you're into, and like you said, what happens at uncle Abe's..."

"Josh, this is the last time I'm gonna tell you, GO TO YOUR FUCKING ROOM!"

I stood to my feet. More tears rolled. On the way to the bedroom, he said, "God if I was your dad right now, I would have severely punished you."

-----------

I went into the bedroom and closed the door contemplating what the fuck just happened. I ruined a perfectly good evening with one of my favorite people in the world. I was distraught and upset, wishing I had never agreed to the sleepover. This wasn't the plan I had in mind for my alone time with the man of my dreams.

I paced and paced for few minutes. I wanted to fix the situation but I didn't know how. I moved closer to the door. I could tell he was still in the living room. The music was loud again.

I built up the courage and opened the door.

He ignored me. The look of aggression on his face was terrifying but it was also turning me on.

Without much thought, I said, "You should."

Still avoiding eye contact, he replied, "I should what?"

"You should punish me."

He gave me a puzzled, but still angry, look and said, "What? What are you talking about?"

"You said if you were my dad you would have punished me. You're like my dad. You should punish me if it'll make you feel better."

He looked away and said, "Go back to your room, Josh."

I didn't listen to him. More courage was building up. There was no turning back now. Things have already gone to shit and they couldn't get any worse.

I moved closer and waited for him to look at me. When he did, I slowly took off my underwear while maintaining eye contact. I was semi hard.

He didn't yell. He just stared at my naked body and said, "What the hell are you doing, Josh?"

I didn't reply. I moved closer to him and laid across his lap.

"Josh, get off of me. You shouldn't be doing this. You're drunk."

He could have easily pushed me off his lap, but he didn't.

I rested my forehead onto the seat cushion and confidently said, "Punish me uncle Abe. Punish me hard. I know it'll make you feel better."

"Josh—no—I don't.."

His voice was breaking. I could sense he was gradually caving.

"Just look at my untouched virgin ass uncle Abe. Tell me, have you seen anything like it? I bet you haven't. It's begging for your large hand to strike it."

Uncle Abe wasn't saying anything but his cock was saying plenty. I felt it hard rubbing against my stomach. The touch of his hard cock against my body made me fully erect. My shaft was sandwiched between his thighs, brushing and throbbing against them.

I turned my head and saw him biting his lips while staring lustily at my bare ass. I needed to get him angry again and close the deal.

"I now know your dirty secret uncle Abe. The secret you don't want anyone else to find out."

Suddenly, his giant fingers grabbed the hair on the back of my head and he tugged. It slightly hurt, but the intensity was turning me on.

"Are you threatening me, you little punk?" he said menacingly.

"No, no I am not, uncle Abe."

"I didn't hear ya. What did you say?"

"I'm not threatening you uncle Abe. I'm sorry."

"AGAIN, WHAT DID YOU SAY?" he yelled as he tugged harder.

I've seen enough porn to know what my next answer should be.

"NO, SIR."

He let go of my hair and placed his hand on my upper back and moved it down all the way to my ass as he said, "You know, it didn't have to come to this, boy, if you had just minded your own business."

He lifted his monstrous hand and swatted my right ass cheek with it. I SCREAMED. It was a scream of pain and pleasure. Once the pain subsided, I was moaning.

"There's nothing I hate more than A LITTLE CUNT DISRESPECTING ME," he aggressively said.

Before I had the chance to say anything, he forcefully spanked my left cheek. I screamed again. The pleasure was intensifying. My cock was throbbing faster.

"You don't invade your peoples privacy and you DON'T FUCKING THREATEN THEM. GOT IT?"

"Yes, sir! I'm really sorry. What I did was wrong and I deserved to be punished."

"I need to make sure that you've learned your lesson, boy."

AlexWrites
AlexWrites
133 Followers