My Dad & Uncle Pt. 02: Dad Reacts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AlexWrites
AlexWrites
130 Followers

He looked at me and said, "I love you, son."

He shut the door and I closed my eyes, replaying the exchange between uncle Abe and dad in my mind. Twenty minutes later, I fell asleep.

-----------

I woke up from my nap to see the sun had set. I grabbed a cold shower. As I was getting dressed, I looked out the window and saw uncle Abe's car in the driveway. My heart skipped a beat. I walked down the stairs and saw uncle Abe and dad sitting in the living room talking calmly.

"Uncle Abe, is everything okay?" I asked.

"Everything is fine," dad replied, "I called your uncle and asked him to come over so we can talk about the situation like mature adults."

"I explained to your dad how much I love you and how much I would never ever hurt you," uncle Abe said, "your dad loves you very much, Josh, and I think he's starting to be fine with it."

I was pleasantly surprised.

"I'm not fine with it yet. I need to know all the details first; how it happened and everything you did with my son."

"Do you really need to know all the details, dad?" I asked as my face blushed.

"Yes," he replied.

"I think we should tell him. Your dad deserve to know everything, including what you like in bed. The more you share with each other, the closer you'll be."

As Uncle Abe started telling him everything, a look of shock veiled dad's face. He was slowly getting agitated and flustered, as more sexual details were revealed. He grabbed a throw pillow and put it on his crotch. Like father like son, I thought to myself.

I was thrilled at the thought that my dad was getting aroused as he heard his son was getting fucked like a whore with his uncle's big dick.

When uncle Abe was done, he looked at my dad and said, "This is it. So, are you fine now? Look, Jack, I wanna be with Josh and I promise I will protect him and take good care of him. Before everything else, he's my nephew and you know how much I've always adored him. And you know how much I love you, big brother, that's why I was upfront with you."

I was grinning. I wanted to hug uncle Abe and kiss him all over.

Dad calmly replied, "I need a drink...and some fresh air."

"Jack, why don't you help me make a pitcher of margaritas and we can all enjoy some drinks by the pool," uncle Abe suggested.

"Yeah, margaritas sounds right about now," dad replied.

-----------

I went onto the patio and lay on the sunlounger feeling much better and on top of the world. Few minutes later, uncle Abe and dad walked in carrying a tray with a pitcher of margaritas and glasses.

Uncle Abe poured three glasses, he handed dad one and handed me another.

I looked at dad and asked, "May I?"

"You might as well, you already did everything unimaginable this weekend. But just this once," dad replied.

"Oh, come on, Jack. We were practically drunk every night when we were his age."

We avoided the topic for a while and talked about sports and politics. After a couple of drinks, we were feeling tipsy and more relaxed, especially dad.

Out of the blue, he asked, "So let me get this straight, not only did my brother fuck my son but he also treated him like his slave?!"

He then looked at me and asked, "Are you really into this stuff?"

I nodded with a smile.

"Your dad is a hell of a master, Josh," uncle Abe said with a devilish smirk.

"The boy doesn't need to know this, Abe."

"Why not? You know everything he likes. He should know what his father's into."

I was getting turned on but I also felt dad was getting uncomfortable. I interjected, "Who's up for a night swim?"

"I am," uncle Abe replied.

"You can borrow trunks from my closet," dad suggested.

"That won't be necessary," uncle Abe replied with a smirk.

He took off all his clothes and jumped naked into the pool. I was now in full erection mode.

"Come on, Josh," he said, "take off your clothes and jump in."

Here comes the booze confidence. I stripped naked with my back and ass to my dad. I was hard and was too embarrassed to show him my erection.

Uncle Abe saw my hard dick and laughed hysterically.

"What's funny?" dad asked.

"Your son is giving a full salute."

"Oh, shit! I didn't need to know that."

"Yeah, you did. Especially after the way you were just checking his ass."

I blushed and quickly jumped into the pool and swam towards uncle Abe but avoided any physical contact with him.

He then quietly said, "Kiss me."

"No, I can't. Not in front of dad."

He gave me his signature aggressive look and said, "Are you disobeying me again? I said kiss me now!"

I got closer to him, put my arms around his neck and kissed him like I've never fucking kissed him before.

"HEY! HEY!" dad yelled.

"You can sit there and watch or you could join us. Come on, Jack, the water is refreshing," uncle Abe said.

Dad finished his half empty drink in one gulp and took off his clothes. Uncle Abe stood behind me. His cock was rubbing against my ass and softly said, "Look, Josh, look how hot your dad's dick is. It's nine fucking inches when it's hard."

I was living a dream. I couldn't believe this was happening. I'm in the pool with my favorite hot beefy men and we're all naked!

Dad jumped into the pool and swam towards us.

"Josh, did you know your dad is a fantastic kisser?" Uncle Abe said.

He swiftly grabbed the back of dad's neck and shoved his tongue in his mouth. Dad tried to push him away but uncle Abe kept force kissing him. He quickly caved and kissed him back. I got very excited. My heart was beating so fast and my cock was throbbing.

Uncle Abe then stood behind dad, pinched his left nipple with his left hand and reached down for his cock with his right one.

"Your dad is also giving a full salute, Josh. Have you seen it hard before?"

"No-I-haven't," I said as my voice was breaking.

"Come and feel how stiff it is," uncle Abe suggested.

"No-that's-inappropriate," dad replied as his voice was also breaking.

"Oh come on, Jack, I know you want to. Your son loves a good big cock. Don't deny him yours."

I was frozen in my place.

"You're fucking disobeying me again, boy. You know what I'm gonna do to you if you don't follow my orders. Grab your dad's cock NOW!" uncle Abe ordered.

I moved closer to dad, we gazed into each others eyes and I grabbed his hard cock. It felt frighteningly, but so wonderfully, large and thick. I smiled and so did he.

"Feel your son's ass, Jack. I know you've been craving it," uncle Abe encouraged.

My dad put his left hand on my ass and caressed it. Electricity ran through my whole body.

"Squeeze it, feel how firm and bubbly it is. It's not like any other ass you've touched before, am I right?"

"Yeah, it's so smooth and bubbly. It's fucking amazing," dad replied as he softly moaned.

"Can you blame me now? It's fucking majestic." uncle Abe said.

He added, "I think you should show your son how good of a kisser you are, Jack."

Dad firmly grabbed my ass and pulled me closer, stared into my eyes with desire and said, "You're beautiful, Josh."

He softly kissed my lips. Our mouths opened and he ravished my mouth with his tongue as he tightly squeezed my ass.

He turned me around. His hard cock pressed against my ass as his fingers pinched my nipples. I moaned loudly. He kissed my neck and licked it.

"Ahh, don't stop, dad, I love you."

"I love you, too, son."

Uncle Abe stood in front of me smiling. He moved closer and out tongues kissed. His hard cock pressed against mine. His hand reached down for my balls.

Dad's right hand massaged my back all the way down to my ass. Uncle Abe raised my left leg and placed it around his waist, giving my dad access to my hole. His finger massaged my sphincter as he moaned. I was sandwiched between my two beasts as they fondled me. I felt loved and wanted. I've dreamed about this moment for a long time and now it's happening. I felt more connected to my family than ever before.

Dad then reached out for my hard cock and stroked it.

"Impressive, son!" dad compliment.

"And it tastes good," uncle Abe added.

At that point I was ready to flood the pool with my cum.

"I need another drink," I said.

Uncle Abe smiled and said, "It looks like your son is ready to explode. I guess he needs to calm down."

I nodded in agreement.

"Why don't we relax on the sunloungers, big brother. My slave will pour us some drinks and treat you to a foot massage."

"It would be my pleasure, sir." I replied.

My dad lay on the sunlounger and uncle Abe on the one next to him. I served them their drinks and downed mine in one shot. I was feeling more relaxed. I grabbed a cushion and placed it on the ground and knelt facing dad's feet.

His large soles were absolute perfection. I grabbed his right foot and put it on my face and sniffed it. I was in awe of its manly musk. I gently kissed it and then licked and sucked his toes. Dad moaned.

"This feels so good, son."

I did the same to his left foot.

He stroked his shaft and looked at uncle Abe who was smiling.

"Suck my cock, Abe."

"Love to, big brother."

Uncle Abe got down on his knees and took my dad's cock in his mouth as dad rubbed his back. He took in few more inches but not all nine. I desperately wanted to outperform uncle Abe by taking in all of dad's cock in my mouth. I wanted to show him how skilled I have quickly become at sucking dick.

Uncle Abe sucked dad for a few minutes while I continued massaging and licking his feet.

He then kissed dad and said, "You know, Jack, Josh has never given someone a rim job."

"Yeah?" dad replied.

"And I know how much you like to get rimmed; and since you've missed out on all the fun we had last night, I think your ass should be the first he rims."

"I think so, too." dad replied.

I grinned.

Dad turned around and knelt on the sunlounger. His hairy round ass was immaculate. I inadvertently stroked my cock, and suddenly, I felt uncle Abe's large hand swat my ass really hard.

I yelped.

"I ordered you not to touch your dick until I give you my permission, boy."

"I'm sorry, sir."

"Never disobey your master, son, you should know this by now," dad commented.

I brought my lips closer to dad's ass and kissed it. I then grabbed his firm and furry ass cheeks with both hands and spread them. I gazed into my dad's hairy hole and I was enthralled. I remembered what uncle Abe did to my ass and I tried to copy it.

I gently blew on his hole.

"Oh," dad softly moaned.

I extended my tongue and licked his hole. It was radiating dad's manly musk. It tasted fucking amazing. I licked it slowly at first and then faster. He was feeling the vibrations and his ass was gently swaying.

Uncle Abe was watching closely as he stroked his cock. He ordered me to shove my tongue in dad's hole. I did and the feeling was unreal. My dad let out a loud moan and started stroking his shaft as I fucked his ass with my tongue deeper and deeper.

"Fuck yeah! You have good tongue on you, son. You're quite skilled at eating ass,"

"Time for your dad to return the favor while you suck him, boy."

"My cock is too big for his mouth," dad commented.

"You'll be surprised," uncle Abe replied with a wink.

Dad turned on his back and I lay on top of his furry body. I was elated. This was the cock behind my sexual awakening; the cock in my wet dreams, and I'm finally gonna suck every inch of it.

I looked at his hard meat and admired its flawless beauty. It truly was the creator's magnum opus.

His dickhead was glistening with precum. I gently squeezed his foreskin and slurped. It tasted just like uncle Abe's; salty and musky. The more it leaked, the more I licked.

Dad gently slapped my ass cheeks.

"Fuck, I've never seen a more beautiful bubbly ass," he said.

"I told ya," uncle Abe wickedly replied.

He kissed my ass cheeks and licked them wildly and thoroughly as I sucked his large cock head. This is it. I needed to show my dad that his son is an exceptional cocksucker. I opened my mouth as wide as possible and started going down on his dick one inch at a time. I gagged, but was able to quickly recover. I closed my eyes and slowly pushed down until my lips touched his pubic hair.

"Oh my fucking god," dad moaned.

"Way to go, cocksucker," uncle Abe complimented.

I genuinely surprised myself. I must have been born with a miraculous mouth. I was gradually feeling more comfortable and started to enjoy the feel and taste of his nine inches in my mouth.

"I can't believe this. How did you do it, son? This is fucking extraordinary. Your uncle trained you well."

"Now suck it, boy," uncle Abe ordered

I slowly sucked him. I took my time, enjoying every second.

Dad spread my ass cheeks with his hands and sighed, "Oh sweet Jesus! Your hole is stunning, son."

I took out his cock, looked at him with a smile and said, "Thanks, dad."

"No, call me daddy," he said as he gazed into my hole.

I was ecstatic. I was turned on even more and impulsively swayed my ass and said, "My hole is horny for your tongue, daddy. Please eat my ass. Fuck me with your tongue, daddy."

He grunted like a caveman, licked my hole proficiently and then fucked me with his massive tongue while I sucked him deeper. Our bodies were shaking so much at one point I thought the sunlounger was gonna fall apart.

Uncle Abe knelt on the ground next to dad and gently pinched his left nipple as dad was eating my ass.

Dad grunted louder, and so did I. My cock was rubbing and throbbing against his furry stomach. My body trembled and I was ready to shoot.

"Yeah, daddy, fuck me deeper with your tongue, ahh, I'm cumming, daddy, I'm cumming, AAAAAHHHHHHHHH..OH GOD..oh god..oh god."

I shot several huge loads on his stomach. His cock was throbbing in my hand as he continued to abuse my hole with his tongue.

"Suck me, son. Don't stop. I'm close."

I sucked him deeper and faster while I stroked him with my spit-covered hand. He was moaning louder and louder.

"Push your finger in my asshole, son."

I gently pushed my wet middle finger deep in his hole.

He ROARED!

"AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH..FUUUUUCK..AAHH..AAHH..holy fuck..holy fuck."

He flooded my mouth with his thick juicy cum. I swallowed as much as I could. I took out his cock and licked it clean and sucked it again until it was soft.

Dad was exhaling rapidly. I wanted to see his face. I moved off of him and sat on the ground beside him. His eyes were still closed as he gradually started to breathe normally.

Uncle Abe was smiling and blew me a silent kiss. He was rubbing dad's chest with his hands calming him down.

Dad opened his eyes, stared into my eyes, and smiled.

"Come here, son. Come lie next to me."

I lay next to him and he embraced me. I teared up. He's never embraced me like this before. I've never ever seen this affectionate side.

"I love you, son, and I'm sorry I was never close to you."

"It's okay, dad. You just made it up to me. I love you, dad..daddy." I said with a smile.

"You're still hard, son!"

"He's a machine," uncle Abe commented, "he'll be ready to cum again in few minutes."

"And he cums in buckets," dad added as he looked at his stomach. He swiped some of my cum with his finger and licked it.

"Tastes so fucking good," he sighed as he fondled his soft cock with his hand.

"That's number three," uncle Abe said to me with a smirk.

"What's number three?" dad questioned.

"Nothing, just a thing between me and Josh," he replied with a smirk.

Dad deep kissed me as my hand rubbed his furry chest and pinched his nipples. I then moved my hand down and fondled his dick and his balls.

He then said, "It's time for you to serve your master now, don't you agree?"

I nodded with a smirk. I walked up to uncle Abe and kissed him.

"Lie on the sunlounger on your back, boy," uncle Abe ordered.

I obeyed. He stood above me with the sunlounger between his legs and lowered his cock into my mouth. He kept it in for few seconds and then began to move his legs up and dawn fucking my mouth deeper.

Dad was watching with amazement as I took in all of uncle Abe's 8 inches. He was turned on again. I was impressed. I am truly my father's son. We both get aroused soon after we orgasm. He got up and knelt by my feet.

"Look at those gorgeous feet," dad complimented.

"And they are fucking delicious," uncle Abe confirmed.

I was moaning uncontrollably as uncle Abe fucked my mouth while dad licked and sucked my toes.

Dad raised my legs by my calves, exposing my asshole to him. He moaned. He licked my hole and fucked it with his tongue.

Uncle Abe turned to watch my dad eat my hole and he grunted.

The pleasure I was feeling was indescribable. Dad then lowered my legs and licked my balls and sucked them. He then grabbed my cock and stroked it.

I moaned louder.

He teased my cock head with his tongue. I oozed precum and he licked it.

"Wow!" dad said.

Uncle Abe smirked and said, "Told ya he'd be ready to shoot again soon."

I felt my dad's lips on my cock head. He sucked the head for few seconds and then took in my entire dick in his mouth. Our family deserves an award for cock sucking, I said to myself.

"You ready to shoot your load in your dad's mouth," uncle Abe said with a devilish smirk.

I wanted to scream YES but my uncle's big cock silenced me.

Dad sucked me faster as his finger entered my hole. The pleasure was intense. My body trembled. He then fucked me deeper and faster with his finger. I couldn't hold it much longer. My hands clutched the sunlounger, I GROWLED and my cum erupted in his mouth. I must have squirted like seven times and he swallowed every fucking drop like a pro.

He then stood next to uncle Abe and kissed him giving him a taste of my cum.

Dad looked at me, smiled and said, "Your cum is exquisite, son. I see it runs in the family. Come on, Abe, give the boy a big load of your juicy cum."

Uncle Abe was turned on even more. Dad stood behind him and pinched his nipples hard as I sucked him and stroked his shaft.

Dad then massaged his ass. Uncle Abe slightly bent forward and said, "eat my ass, Jack."

Dad squatted and shoved his tongue in his hole. Uncle Abe's sweat was dripping on my face. He grunted and his cock throbbed in my mouth as I sucked him faster.

"I'm cumming. I'm cumming. AAAAAHHHHHHHH..FUUUUUUCK..FUCK..FUCK..FUCK."

I swallowed every drop. He breathed heavily until his cock was soft in my mouth.

"How did it taste, son?" he said as he relaxed on the sunlounger next to mine.

"Amazing, just like yours, daddy."

He smiled and said, "Told you it runs in the family."

Uncle Abe lay next to me and kissed me passionately. He softly said, "That's four."

I smiled and said, "I love you so much, uncle Abe."

We sat quietly for few minutes and then dad said, "Abe, I don't think you should be driving back to your place. You've had a lot to drink. Why don't you sleep here tonight?"

"Can uncle Abe sleep in my room?"

"Your bed is too small for the both of us," uncle Abe said, "you can sleep with me in the guest bedroom, if your dad is okay with it."

Dad smiled and said, "If it makes my son happy then I'm fine with it."

I grinned and hugged uncle Abe.

"Alright boys, I'm beat. I'm gonna go to bed and I'll see you in the morning." dad said as he stood up.

He hugged me and gave me a soft but long kiss on the lips.

"I love you, son, and I always will."

"I love you, too, dad. Good night."

"Night Abe."

"Sweet dreams, big brother."

Uncle Abe and I were left alone, lying next to each other.

"How are you feeling about all of this? Enjoying your fantasies come true?" uncle Abe asked.

"I'm on cloud nine. I'm the luckiest person in the world, thanks to you. I feel much closer to dad now."

AlexWrites
AlexWrites
130 Followers