My Dad & Uncle Pt. 02: Dad Reacts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AlexWrites
AlexWrites
128 Followers

"Told ya everything will be fine."

"You did and I owe you so much."

"Yes, you do, and I will always find a way for you to repay me," he said with a wink.

"By the way, we didn't break the record," I reminded him.

"The night is not over yet. Let's go to our room. It's been more than 12 hours since I last fucked you and I'm going crazy."

"Me, too. I miss feeling you inside me."

"Do you have lube?" he asked.

"Yeah, I have some I use when I jerk off."

"Good, go get it and meet me in the guest room."

-----------

I walked into the guest bedroom, to see uncle Abe in bed stroking his dick. He was so inviting. I couldn't wait to take his cock in my mouth.

As I was about to close the bedroom door, uncle Abe ordered me to leave it open.

"But dad my might hear us!"

"I know," he said with a smirk, "it's more exciting this way."

"You are evil, uncle Abe."

I walked up to the bed, lay on my stomach between his legs and took his cock in my mouth.

"Yeah, suck me, boy. Make it hard. I wanna fuck your tight hole."

I gently massaged his asshole and pushed my finger slightly in his ass as I sucked him. He moaned and his cock was stiff in my mouth.

He ordered me to stay the way I am.

He moved and lay between my legs. He spread my ass cheeks with his hands and licked my hole.

I moaned.

"Did you miss my tongue in your ass?"

"Oh god yes. My ass has been waiting for it all day. I liked it when dad rimmed but when you do it, uncle Abe, it feels magical. The pleasure is fucking extreme."

"Good."

He spanked my ass a couple of times and shoved his tongue inside my hole. I clutched the bed sheets and moaned louder.

He fucked my ass with his tongue then flipped me over and licked my body all over. I was hard and my cum was building up again.

He then sat by the edge of the bed and ordered me to sit on the rug in front of him.

"Take care of my feet, boy."

"Yes, sir."

I took his right foot and massaged his sole and his toes and rubbed it all over my face. I grabbed his left foot and did the same.

I then knelt on my hands and knees like a dog, kissed his feet and licked his toes.

"You like worshiping my feet, boy?"

"Yes, sir. I'm a slave to your feet."

"Let's see how much you want them."

With the sole of his right foot, he pushed my face away. I crawled back and licked his feet. He did it again. I fucking love it when he humiliates me. I crawled back again like a drug addict. Uncle Abe is my heroin.

"Come here, boy, lick my balls."

I licked and sucked his balls as he slapped my face with his hard dick and rubbed it all over my face.

"You are also slave to this cock, got it? My cock is not only your master, it's your fucking king."

He spat inside my mouth. I swallowed it. He then spat on my face and rubbed his dick again all over my face. It drove me wild as he treated me like his fucking whore.

"Now suck me."

I took his cock in my mouth. He grunted as I deepthroated him for a couple of minutes and then he ordered me to stop.

He grabbed the lube and lifted me to my feet, turned me around and pushed me against the wall. As much as I adore his soft caring side, I fucking love it when he gets aggressive and handles me like a real macho man.

"Bend over," he commanded.

I obeyed.

"I'm so fucking horny so don't expect me to be gentle this time. I'm gonna fucking rape your ass."

He lubed up my asshole and shoved his cock in my ass. I let out screams of pain and pleasure as his huge rod violently fucked my hole. It was barbaric but fucking amazing. He was growling like an alpha ape.

He slapped my ass cheeks and said, "You feelin' my cock, boy? You feelin' all 8 inches rip your asshole?"

"Yes, sir. Fuck me harder, please. My ass is hungry for more."

"You like getting fucked in your cunt, don't ya?"

"Yes, sir. I love it. I've been waiting all day for my master to fuck my cunt."

He pushed me further against the wall and his sweaty chest merged with my sweaty back. We were grunting incredibly loud as he ferociously fucked me. He forcefully grabbed my chin and ordered me to open my mouth and spat inside a couple of times.

Shortly, I heard uncle Abe say "Hey Jack".

I turned my face towards the door to see dad standing naked and stroking his hard cock. He had a devilish smile on his face as he watched me getting fucked.

"I guess you couldn't sleep," uncle Abe wickedly said as he continued to fuck me, "come and take over, Jack"

Uncle Abe pulled out and dad stood behind me. He licked my sweaty back and kissed my neck.

"You want me to fuck you, son?" he asked quietly, yet aggressively.

"Yes, daddy. I've always wanted you to fuck me. My ass has been longing for your cock."

"Your mouth can take my 9 inches but let's see if your ass can do the same."

He spat on his cock, rubbed his spit it all over and gently pushed his enormous cock inside me. I HOWLED with pleasure.

"More, daddy. Push it all in. My ass can take it."

He pushed further and further until his nine inches were inside me and his balls touched my ass cheeks.

Dad let out a loud moan. So did I.

"Ahh, daddy, I can feel it all in, your cock is amazing, daddy, ahh."

"Way to go, boy," uncle Abe cheered.

"Your tight hole is so fucking incredible, son," dad said as he moaned.

I swayed my ass seductively and said, "Fuck me, daddy. Fuck my tight hole."

He slowly fucked me as he pinched my nipples.

"Fuck me harder, daddy. Destroy my ass with your 9 inches."

It turned him on more. He grunted and fucked me aggressively. The loud sound of his body slamming against my ass was magnificently arousing.

"God this is amazing. I should have fucked you a long time ago, son. I've always wanted to."

Dad slapped my ass cheeks few times and then kissed my neck. I couldn't hold it any longer.

"I wanna cum, daddy. Don't stop fucking me. Make me cum."

"I'm gonna cum, too, son."

"Cum in my ass, daddy. Let me feel your warm cum inside me."

Uncle Abe moved closer to me and dad, he pushed his left middle finger in dad's ass while his right hand stroked my cock.

"Cum in my hand, boy," he said, "show me number five."

"Kiss me. Please kiss me, sir."

Uncle Abe shoved his tongue in my mouth and seconds later, I grunted and shot my load in his hand.

Dad ROAR as he shot his load inside my hole..

"AAAAAAAAHHHHH..JESUS CHRIST..FUUUUUCK..FUCK..oh god..oh my fucking god."

His body hugged mine and he rested his neck on my shoulder. We both panted until we caught our breaths.

I looked at uncle Abe and he was smiling. His licked my cum-soaked hand and then brought it closer to dad's mouth. Dad licked it and they kissed.

When dad's cock popped out, I turned around, hugged him and kissed him.

"Thank you, daddy. That was amazing."

"No, thank you, son. You are phenomenal."

"Clean your dad's cock, boy," uncle Abe commanded.

I went down on my knees and licked my dad's cock clean.

I then took uncle Abe's cock in mouth. He smiled and said, "Is there a number six in you or had enough?"

"I'm ready for number six. We have to beat the record."

"What are these numbers you keep mentioning?" Dad questioned.

"Josh came 5 times last night and today I promised him we will beat that number. He already came 5 times today. One more for the record."

"If my son wants to break his record then we shall help him break it," dad said.

"On the bed, boy," uncle Abe ordered.

I lay on the bed sandwiched between the two wild hairy beasts. Their hands were all over my body as they alternated kissing me and fingering my hole. My dick never lost its erection.

"Turn around, boy," uncle Abe commanded.

I obeyed.

He knelt behind me, pulled me closer to him and raised my ass. Dad sat with his back against the headboard. I was between his legs; his cock was close to my face.

"Take your dad's cock in your mouth, boy." uncle Abe further commanded.

I gazed into dad's hazel eyes and smiled. He smiled back. I took his foreskin in my mouth and swirled my tongue all over it.

"I don't think we need any more lube, boy, your ass is is pretty lubed up from your dad's massive load," uncle Abe said.

He shoved his cock in my ass and fucked me. I moaned. Dad's dick was slowly getting hard again in my mouth as he watched his brother ride my ass.

"You have exceptional skills, son," he complimented, "Suck me. Suck me, Josh."

Uncle Abe was getting more aroused and he started fucking me deeper and faster. His sweat was dripping on my ass and he spanked it. I grunted.

"You fucking love this, don't ya, boy? Tell your dad how much you like your master's cock in your cunt. Tell him how much your slave ass likes to be fucked by my huge cock."

I looked at dad and smiled in agreement as I sucked him deeper and stroked him with my saliva-covered hand. My dad smiled back and pinched his nipples. He began to move his hips and fuck my mouth. He was hard as a rock.

My cock was throbbing hard as every hole in my body was getting used and abused. The ecstasy was unparalleled and the sensation was incomprehensible.

Uncle Abe rested his sweaty body on my back and kissed my neck as he savagely fucked me.

"I'm gonna cum, boy," he said as he breathed heavily in my ear.

I moaned, indicating I badly wanted his cum in my ass. He grunted and seconds later his thick warm cum exploded in my ass.

"AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH..FUCK..FUCK..AAHHH..habibi Josh..I fuckin' love you."

He kept hugging me and kissing my neck and back until he was soft again.

"Give me your place, Abe, and let the boy clean your cock with his mouth," dad commanded.

They switched places. Dad flipped me over to my back, raised my legs and pushed his cock in my ass. Uncle Abe knelt above me and shoved his soft cock in my mouth. I licked it clean as my father's cock fucked my ass again.

Dad was getting more aggressive and started fucking me vigorously. My body trembled and cock was throbbing.

He leaned forward and kissed uncle Abe and said to him, "The boy is ready to cum again, suck him, Abe."

Uncle Abe leaned down further and took my dick in his mouth while his dick remained in mine.

I couldn't be in more pleasure. I was done for. I grunted. Uncle Abe knew I was gonna cum. He stroked my cock as he sucked its head. I exploded in his mouth and he kept on sucking me until he swallowed the last drop. Uncle Abe then lay next to me, rubbed my chest, and watched me get fucked by my dad.

Dad was growling. He fastened his forearms under my thighs and pushed my legs forward as he fucked me faster and harder. His face was close to mine and we kissed. His sweat was dripping on my face. He licked it as his cock fucked my ass deeper.

"I'm cumming, son..I'm cumming..AAAAAHHHHHHHHHH..FUCK..FUCK..AAHH."

Dad collapsed his body on top of mine and I wrapped my arms around his shoulders, listening to his panting.

"Holy fuck! That was intense," dad said as he looked into my eyes, "you're an amazing son. I love you."

"You're an amazing dad, too. I love you more, daddy."

He kissed me passionately.

"Record is smashed!" uncle Abe cheered.

The three of us lay next to each other smiling. We were speechless. This is what heaven must be like, I thought to myself.

Few minutes later, dad suggested we shower.

"Yalla," uncle Abe agreed.

As we stepped into the bathroom. Uncle Abe ordered me to stepped into the tub and get down on my knees.

"I think we should sterilize your son," uncle Abe suggested.

Dad smirked and said, "I couldn't agree more."

They both adjusted their cocks near my mouth and I opened it. Two streams of golden piss splashed my face and body. I swallowed as much as I could as dad and uncle Abe kissed. When they were done, I licked their dicks clean.

"Do you have to take a piss, son?" dad asked.

"Yes, daddy."

"Come on, Abe, let's help the boy relieve himself. Stand up son."

They stepped into the tub and knelt down. Dad grabbed my ass and uncle Abe massaged my balls. I started pissing and they alternated taking my piss in their mouths. When I was done, they stood to their feet and kissed me.

We are one filthy family and I'm proud to be part of it.

After we showered together, I helped dad and uncle Abe change the bed sheets and we collapsed on the bed.

"Hey, Jack, Josh and I are thinking of going to Todd's cabin next weekend. Wanna come along? We're gonna drive Friday after work and stay till Sunday afternoon," uncle Abe suggested.

"I can't Friday. I have a big all day meeting and I don't know what time it'll end but I can join you guys on Saturday."

"Perfect," I replied.

"Alright, time for some sleep," dad said as he was leaving our bed.

I grabbed his arm and said, "Sleep with us, dad. The bed is large enough for the three of us."

"You should stay, Jack." uncle Abe said.

"I'd love to," dad replied.

I slept in between my two wild, yet gentle, beasts. I woke up briefly in the middle of the night to find my face buried in uncle Abe's hairy chest. His arm was wrapped around my body and my dad's hand on my ass. I'm the luckiest guy in the world, I thought to myself. I smiled and went back to sleep.

-----------

- End of Part 2.

AlexWrites
AlexWrites
128 Followers