My Dad's Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cerys squealed and almost dropped the brownie. She felt very strange, quite floaty even, as though she wasn't totally in her own body. Cerys felt that she was floating up near the ceiling, in the corner of the room, watching the two people on the bed. "Argh," she cried, her body tensed up for a second when Jake replaced the fingers in her ass with his well oiled dick. "That burns, that burns, that burns, that burns," she hissed into the pillow, but she didn't make him stop, she didn't even tell him to stop. She didn't want him to stop. Cerys wanted to experience everything. She knew that the brownies had a special ingredient in them, that actually made it easier to excuse herself all of her lapses, she could blame it on the pot.

Jake began very slowly, he wanted to take his time and make this last and last and last. Jake knew - from the things that Cerys had been saying since being under the influence of certain illicit substances - that his dad had tried to get her to have anal sex and she'd refused, he'd tried to get her to have a three- or foursome, and again she'd refused. She'd even refused to have sex with another guy while his dad watched. If he'd timed this right, and Jake thought that he probably had, his dad might just get to experience at least some of those things before he tossed Cerys out on her ear.

Line

"What the fuck is going on here?" Noah demanded from Jake's bedroom doorway. "Cerys?" he hissed, he was absolutely incredulous. Jake had turned her on her side, he had her leg lifted in the air, Noah could see quite plainly that his son had his dick inside her ass.

"Dad," Jake replied, he didn't particularly rush to cover either himself or Cerys. "I met your girl," he added and then pulled her even closer to his chest, his hands on her boobs. "We've never done one together before, have we?" he added and then lifted his eyebrow and glanced down to where his body was joined with Cerys's.

"Might be cool," Noah muttered, he felt his dick spring into action. "How about it, Cerys?" he asked her, Cerys forced her tired eyes open. "Think you can take me too? At the same time?" he asked and glanced back at Jake. "I see you got her ass," he muttered.

"I'll swap," Jake offered, his shallow thrusts were just keeping the stiffness of his erection at a satisfactory level. "Cerys, baby, suck my dad's dick," he instructed her and turned her head to the right direction. "There you go," he said with a grin as Cerys dropped her jaw to allow Noah to thrust his dick inside her mouth. "Go deep," he advised and loved how Cerys's entire body roiled as she gagged on Noah's dick when he touched the back of her throat.

"Fucking amazing," Noah groaned, his eyes were squeezed tight shut, he knew he was going to come in a mega-blast, it was going to be fucking huge. "Swap," he said to Jake.

Jake pulled out of Cerys's ass and then turned her over, pulled her onto him so that she lay on him. "Wait a second," he told his dad as he found his place in her vagina, filled her yet again. "Go for it," he grinned.

"Ohhhh," Noah sighed as he pushed against the natural barrier of her ass. "Oil?" he asked and looked for whatever his son had used to lube up with.

"Here," Jake groaned as he shifted underneath Cerys to reach the clear bottle of lubricant gel.

Noah sighed with absolute pleasure as his dick breached her. Cerys pushed up from Jake's chest, her arms stiff. It was another feeling altogether to feel so full, so abolutely stuffed, stuffed with huge, huge dicks. Cerys had no idea how her body was coping with this, she couldn't actually understand why her body was finding it so exciting. She squealed when Noah tugged on her nipples, she found that she was rocking her hips herself, she was the one who was making all of the movements, both Jake and Noah were still, they had the weird sensation of feeling each other through the thin barrier of flesh that separated her two chanels. "I'm coming," Noah moaned.

"Me too," Jake groaned. "Inside," he decided, and sort of instructed his dad to do so too. "Double cream pie," he managed to say even as his body shivered through yet another ejaculation. He couldn't even think how many times he'd come, it was probably around five or six.

"Fucking awesome," Noah groaned as he stood up beside the bed and watched the slow slide of the white, sticky, semen flow from Cerys's body. She lay there, in the middle of the bed, tired, used and abused...and ready for more. "You can pack up and leave when you're ready," he told her emotionlessly. "Maybe now's the right time to tell you that I'm moving back in with my wife and daughter," he announced. "Not a word of this to your mother," he instructed Jake as he pulled his pants back on then turned and left the room.

"Mission accomplished," Jake whispered as he lay beside the gently weeping girl.

Line

"Erm, hello? Is this Jake Andrews?" the trembling, nervous voice asked quietly.

"Speaking," Jake replied, and laid back on his bed in his apartment on Park Street, New Haven. Jake knew who was speaking, the instant he heard her voice his balls tightened and his dick started to get hard, that night with her was imprinted on his entire body, not just his brain. The only bit he'd blocked out was the part where his dad had joined them, Jake regretted that more than he could say, he really, really wished he could turn back time and do it all again. Almost all of it. "Can I help you?" he asked, in a dismissive, rather condescending tone.

"Erm, yes, I have to, erm, I have to talk to you," Cerys stuttered.

"So talk," Jake instructed and gritted his teeth as his dick got even harder. He stroked the front of his pants and pondered the possibility of rubbing one out before he had to get to his last class of the week.

Cerys blew out a breath as though to steady her nerves and then tried to speak. "The thing is...see, the thing," she stuttered and then gulped loudly. "I'm pregnant," she whispered, only just loud enough for Jake to hear. Jake gulped, he saw his life flash before his eyes, he knew immediately what she was going to say, she was going to pin it on him. "Did you hear me?" she asked nervously.

"Yes," Jake replied, his voice devoid of any emotion.

"Well?" Cerys demanded, she needed to know what he was going to do about the situation that she had found herself in, it was his fault after all. "You're the one who didn't want to use condoms," the evil little voice inside her head reminded her.

"Well, what?" Jake asked with a silent gulp. "Fuck. Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, you asshole, you fucking moron, why the fuck didn't you use fucking condoms?" he screamed inside his head.

"What are you going to do about it?" Cerys asked with a more nervous tone to her voice than her previous question had displayed.

"How do I know it's mine?" Jake demanded, his heart was beating like a jackhammer and he had no idea how his voice had remained steady.

"Because the only two men I've ever had sex with is you and your dad," Cerys answered in a snipey, waspish way, "and seeing as how your dad's had a vasectomy, you don't have to be a genius to figure out who is the guilty party," she added, and then regretted it when Jake didn't speak straight away. Cerys wondered if he'd hung up the phone. "Are you still there?" she asked quietly.

"Yep," Jake answered, he sounded as though he could barely get the word out. "Just give me a second to think..."

12