My Dark Angel Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I leaned towards his face and then quickly moved and nibbled on his neck and then planted a kiss on top of it. We resumed our original positions as the film on the screen began to end and the lights came on. Louis and I only remained in contact through our hands.

I pushed him away a few minutes later and tried to slow down my heartbeat, his hand was over my chest a few moments later, feeling my heartbeat through my t-shirt, I sighed and leaned back in my chair as he rubbed my chest gently.

I pulled his hand up to my face and pressed it against my cheek, he curved his hand around my face and his thumb stroked my cheekbone affectionately.

We resumed our original positions as the film on the screen began to end, the lights came on and me and Louis only remained in contact through our hands.

We left the classroom and Louis kissed me quickly on the cheek before he rushed off to his ethics class. I moved to my locker and dumped my books into it before I grabbed my geography books for my next lesson.

I was walking down the corridor toward my next class. I was running late and there was no-one in the corridor except for three boys who were leaning against the lockers on the opposite side of the corridor from me.

Their eyes flickered to me as I walked past, the one in the middle was clearly the leader of their group, his hair was greasy and off black, the other 2 looked like brothers with brown hair down to their collars, as I passed them the leader laughed and then said, "Fucking faggot, I see you found that gay prick, Louis. If I had a chance I'd stick him in a hole and leave him to fucking rot"

I stopped dead, it was one thing to insult me, I was used to it but as soon as he insulted Louis I immediately moved to the defensive and dropped my bag on the floor.

The walls on either side of me were lined with lockers, I felt confident that I could fight off 2 of them maybe the third, I had spent the past four years slaving over my body in a gym, taking countless runs and lifting weights. I was grateful for it because they had already begun to surround me. I knew I was in trouble because I still didn't know if my magic could help me. I wondered if Louis could sense my concern. How would I get out of this?

12