My Dark Angel Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tauger
tauger
179 Followers

"Iōannēs." I stated.

"Exactly." Louis stated.

"He wants more than just my power doesn't he?" I said my head lolling against Louis' shoulder.

"Iōannēs is interested in you because you are unique in this day and age. Also a witch mated to a vampire? Now that is unheard of." Louis said.

"I don't want to be under his authority." I said turning my hear to look up at Louis, his brown hair clinging to the sides of his face.

"I'm afraid we are James, but as long as his requests are reasonable it may be best to bend to his wishes." Louis said kissing my forehead.

"I could be hurt tonight." I said my fingers running lightly up his chest.

"I know." he said bluntly, his chest tensing slightly.

"Santiago has been drained of his blood to weaken him." I said wrapping my arms around Louis' waist.

"Tonight you may have to harm other humans." Louis said his fingers stroking lightly through my hair.

"I've been thinking about that too." I said sitting up in the warm water.

"They will be armed to the teeth." Louis said looking at me.

"So am I." I said raising my right hand out of the water.

"Ál." I said and fire spread across my right palm, the water boiling instantly on my skin

The fire did not burn my skin but warmed my flesh instead.

"I know that you are powerful James, but magic will not heal a bullet through your skull." Louis said smiling at me.

"I know Louis, I know. Come on I think we need to get ready." he nodded and pulled himself out of the water quickly and grabbed a towel.

I watched him walk away, noticing the flexing in the muscles of his arse as he moved. I stepped out of the bath and walked towards Louis.

"Did I ever say you have a really nice arse?" I said kissing Louis' shoulder lightly.

"I think yours is better." Louis said turning his head slightly.

"We'll have to agree to disagree." I said grabbing a towel from his extended handsomest.

"Well I'm sure that you can we could find a way to decide." he said turning towards me with his towel wrapped around his waist.

He leaned in close and his lips brushed lightly on my ear as he whispered,

"I think next time its your turn to fuck me James." he said catching the lobe of my ear lightly in his teeth. I flushed red and wrapped my arms around his shoulders pulling him into a hug.

"Come on lets get dressed." I said running my hand lightly down his chest marvelling at the definition on his muscles.

I walked into his bedroom and grabbed my bag before turning back to the bathroom, jumping slightly when Louis stood directly behind me.

"I think I may need to borrow some clothes." I said.

"I was about to suggest that." Louis said smiling kindly at me.

He moved too quickly to his drawers and pulled out a pair of briefs, jeans and a dark blue short sleeved t-shirt. He handed them quickly to me and I quickly slipped on the briefs and slid into the slightly too large jeans.

Louis dropped his towel with his back to me and moving too quickly for a human dressed in his clothes. He was done in about 3 seconds. He quickly grabbed a pair of socks and slid into a pair of leather shoes. He ran a hand through his short brown hair and turned to me as I pulled his t-shirt over my head.

He threw me a balled pair of socks followed by a pair of slip on black trainers that hugged close to my feet. I slipped on the socks and stepped into the trainers. Quickly checking my reflection and running my fingers through my short blonde hair I turned to Louis.

He stood leaning against a bed post his eyes focused on some point on the floor.

"If I get hurt tonight..." I started but I was unable to finish.

Louis was on me in an instant, my body pressed against his and his lips roughly on mine. I needed this, I needed him. My arms seized his t-shirt and drew his body closer to mine. If I was going to die tonight, I was going to go knowing that he wanted me. And I was going to leave Louis knowing I wanted him.

My back was pressed against a wall quickly and my left leg was lifted and hooked over his hip. There was no escape from him, our bodies pressed against each other and I growled at him. The sound surprising myself. His lips broke away from mine and he growled playfully back, his fangs dropping down from his lateral incisors.

He panted slightly before his eyes slowly shifted back to green. And his fangs receded. He gave me one lingering kiss on the lips before he pulled away and took my hand leading me down the stairs and into the living room. To await the arrival of Marcus.

tauger
tauger
179 Followers
12