My Dark Hunger...

Story Info
A non-human story.
806 words
3.91
7.7k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I Lay here, in my state of hunger, I feel it, that need. I want him here, now at my command. All I can think about right now is the feeling of his long, thick, hard cock, thrusting inside me. The way he knows exactly what he's doing, and enjoys it as much as I do.

He hits against my g-spot. The place that sends orgasmic shivers all over my body. As I think about him pushing inside of me, his pubic bone caressing my soft clit, driving me wild, my breathing gets heavy, my eyes roll back and shut. The feeling of my soaking pussy being violated by this huge cock overcomes me, I know what I must do. I stop my mind from running overdrive, and I scream his name silently,

"Dalian!"

Dear god I needed him so bad, I wanted him so much my mind could only just bear it, the way my body ached for him just seemed to drive him wild. And he knew it.

He knew exactly what I was thinking of as soon as the image of his hot, piercing, huge cock, entered my mind... You see I have a blood bond, and not many mortals can say that! when an angel falls from heaven, and searches for the dark side, the once high angels that now thirst for our own blood, become the dark fallen angels, searching for their own blood bond, for a victim, one they will love, and bind them selves forever to this one person. One that will love them no matter what, and satisfy them unconditionally...

Then it happened, that familiar stirring in my heart, and I knew he was there.

"My darling, you called?"

All of a sudden, my cover was thrown across the room, my silk nighty falling off me as if I had taken it off in a haste, landing on the floor.

And he was upon me, stroking my face. He knew exactly what I wanted, his hands sliding down my neck slowly making their way towards my tender breasts, then stroking my nipples and then squeezing my entire boobs in his hands, making me quiver with anticipation and excitement. He lowers his face over mine, kissing me hard and fast, as if he wanted me as much as I wanted him. Until he descended upon my throat (A natural turn on spot for many of us!) delicately kissing it, to warn me of the pleasure/pain that was to come.

Then he sunk his teeth into me, slowly raising my blood into his mouth and down his throat, pulling me in and out of consciousness but making me wet as fucking hell!!

As I come back to reality, I feel two of his fingers sliding into my tight, wet cunt, feeling him inside me, bringing me the utmost of pleasure. Then I open my eyes and look down to see him tonguing me, playing, kissing, and sucking my clit making me squirm with pleasure whilst still pumping me with his experienced fingers. I scream at him to stop, if he didn't I would of came, came to my heart's content! But it wasn't enough, I wanted that huge cock inside me, fiercely hitting my spot, making me flood with juices, and making me scream his name.

Yet again he knew what I wanted.

But making me say it, making me admit my defeat and pulling him towards me I whisper into his ear...

"Fuck me"

With those words said, his clothes left his body with barely any movement and he raised up towards me with that look in his eye, that look that said " You really shouldn't of said that."

He rammed his member inside of me, mercilessly pumping and pumping making the both of us groan at each others pleasure. Me feeling the sheer size and skill of his cock, and him relishing in my tightness. The complete and utter bliss of feeling eachothers arousal enveloped both of our entire bodies.

I lift my hips up to let him reach deeper inside of me, and he thrusts harder to hit my clit as hard as he's hitting the ultimate spot inside of me. I run my nails, harshly, down his back, until I'm squeezing his bum and pulling him closer, because I'm so close to orgasm I almost can't bear to have him pull away, he playfully bites on my neck almost sending me to my release, when he thrusts so hard that bones could break, and spills his load inside of me.

As I feel his warm juices filling my insides, I relish in myself indulgent pleasure, making me cum hard, all over him as he did inside me. Then our eyes meet, and we know, that that is only a glimpse of what's to come...