My Dark Prince Ch. 2

Story Info
Dangerous love with her mysterious lover.
3.2k words
4.53
27.8k
4
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/24/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I returned the next day after sunset to the same graveyard; I wasn't expecting anything, but had a feeling something would happen to satisfy me further tonight. ;)

Approaching the area where I had been the day before, I settled down to wait, sitting on the grass with my back to a slanted gravestone. It was another hot day even though the sun was no longer visible and it was getting dark, I was wearing only a bikini top and matching black Lycra skirt to stay cool. It had been a tiring day, so I put my head back against the cool stone, folding my arms across my chest. Everything was quiet; there was no noise whatsoever. I found it strange that there wasn't at least a priest in the church, ground's men working in the area, or animals living on this land... During this time, my fatigue took over, and I fell asleep... I woke up suddenly finding that it was pitch black. It had been quite late when I had come out here, and by now, there was a chill in the air. I could feel my nipples getting erect from the cold – after all, I wasn't wearing that much.

Sighing, giving up hope of seeing the mystery guy I had met yesterday again, I scrambled off the ground and looking around, I started to walk away to my car, which I had parked by the church. I was disappointed, of course, thinking he was too good to be true, when I sensed something move behind me. I spun around, and nearly collapsed from the shock when I found myself chest to chest with the mysterious man I had met last night. I cried out in shock, and once again found myself speechless as I gazed into his eyes.

"We meet again," he said, speaking so softly that I barely heard him, even though there were no other sounds.

"Yes..." I mumbled, "I... I... was just... in the area..." He stepped closer to me, his hand brushing my hair, his finger gliding over my bare back as I spoke, his eyes scanning me up and down. But as he stepped away, I now understood what people meant when they said someone could undress you with their eyes, because I felt totally powerless and naked in front of this man. I guessed that he was just taller than six feet, athletically built and dressed in a dark suit. He looked like he was in his late 20s, his hair was black, and his facial features were sharp, with piercing almost see through blue eyes. I found myself walking towards him when he held out his hand, smiling at me, his blue eyes twinkling. It wasn't a friendly smile, nor was it a vicious smile. More like he knew he had me wrapped around his little finger; in a way it was true...

His hands were cold, even though it was bikini season. I placed my hand on his, and like a lamb being led away for slaughter, I followed him meekly, my mind blank. He led me across the graveyard, his arm now around my waist. We didn't speak once during this time, till we reached a large building behind the church, hidden by a huge tree, where he turned to me and said, "You'll like what I've prepared.."

Baffled at this, I stepped into the cool building after him, finding a short hallway with a doorway into a larger room. The room was lit with a bunch of candles of all sizes and shapes at each corner. There was an area in the middle of the room about the size of a double bed covered in a rich velvet blood red cloth; I figured it must've been an altar made of stone or marble or some sort; the whole room was either black marble or some other richly textured, smooth, dark stone. The effect was dramatic yet simple.

He startled me when he appeared from behind me suddenly, leaning his head over my shoulder caressing and kissing my neck while his arms came from behind me, forearms on my waist with his hands on my bare stomach.

"So... Do you like it?" he asked me, I could feel myself getting aroused from his gentle yet firm touch on my body, and his lips gliding over my neck, feeling him give me little bites and nips now and then. I closed my eyes, feeling my world slip by as my body gave in to him. I couldn't speak; I couldn't reply to him, I felt myself slipping away slowly... His kisses were sending me to another world; I could feel my juices running down my inner thighs already, warm and slippery... He had undone the zip on my skirt and it was only staying in the same place because it was Lycra; the skirt had taken on the form of my hips and ass. He gripped my skirt, and pushed it down, leaving it in a pile on the floor. And just when my legs were about to give way, he picked me up into his arms, and carried me to the centre of the room, where he placed me on the altar. I collapsed onto it gratefully, lying back onto the soft thick velvet.

My legs parted as my hand went down from my breasts to my stomach, to my pubic area; my hand travelled down further and my smooth silky pussy greeted my hand, feeling the entrance to my cunt... dripping wet. I could feel my pussy lips swollen, wet and hot, my clit hard as a little pebble and throbbing for attention. Burning for my fingers to play with it. My head was spinning and my eyes were closed but I could still feel him watching me. My eyes fluttered open and I looked up at the dark ceiling. I was trying to focus and see where he was standing as my head fell to the side uncontrollably.

He walked towards me, his hand rested on my breast as he approached me. I could see him smiling, a large bulge in his trousers from watching me touching myself. He sat on the edge of the altar, and lifted my body up, so I was sitting up but still leaning on him and reaching behind me, he undid the strings that attached my bikini to me. While doing this, his lips went to my neck, kissing me gently after he threw my bikini on the floor. His hand started caressing my inner thigh, stopping and resting on me now and then while he kissed and sucked at my neck, and slowly, his kisses led down to my firm breasts. He had to bend his head down to reach my nipples from the position we were in, and he would suck and nibble at each one, twirling his tongue around it. He would start sucking on my breast now and then, giving me faint love-bites; his hand was now working on my burning pussy, and he could feel how wet I was from just stroking the material of my thong. He pulled my thong aside, his fingers wild, pushing hard into my cunt making my hot, sweet smelling juices ooze out of my tight pussy. He stopped to ease my thong off, sliding it from my hips. I had to lift myself up so he could slip it off totally, down my ass to my legs. He watched me, smiling as his fingers disappeared into me again, they explored my inner walls, my pussy wrapped tightly around his fingers as he continued to slide them in and out of me.

I couldn't wait any longer to see and touch his hard cock. It looked like it was about to burst out of his trousers! I tried to unzip him, but he looked at me pathetically and smiled because I could barely sit up, and could only manage to scramble and tug at his trousers; I was so hungry for him! He reached down and undid his trouser buttons and zip, and pulling his trousers off his legs, he threw them down on the floor. He took off his jacket and shirt slowly, leaving me to stare at his hard cock as he folded his clothes carefully, but then flung them carelessly to the ground beside the altar. He left nothing to my imagination as his seven-inch cock greeted me. I was grinning, imagining his cock pushing into my mouth... He sat fully onto the altar, and then lay down beside me.

He pushed my head towards his cock as I stared at it, licking my lips. I knew what he wanted, and he knew what I wanted to do to him, so as I put my hand on it gingerly, my thumb and forefinger wrapped around his thick shaft, he purred quietly, stroking my hair. I could feel him twitch from my touch as I slowly wrapped my hand around his cock, running it up and down him, getting faster and harder. I bent my head down, lips not touching his cock yet, with my tongue flicking his tip, tasting a bit of pre-cum on the end and lapping it up greedily. My tongue was doing circles around his tip, lapping and tickling the underside of his cock, placing kisses on his head and along his shaft now and then. I could tell that by just doing that, it was driving him crazy with pleasure... I slipped my lips over him, hot lips wrapped around his dick, letting him slide slowly into my mouth. I tried to get as much of him into my mouth and down my throat, I wanted to please him I began sliding my hot sexy lips up and down him quicker, feeling him pumping into my mouth as well, going deeper and deeper down my throat. He put pressure on my head, fucking my mouth hard. His hot shaft was pumping harder into my mouth as I continued to wank him at the same time, pulling my hand up and down his thick shaft, making sure every part of his big cock was being played with. My tongue continued to lick at him from inside my mouth, pausing now and then to flick my tongue over his tip, and swirling my tongue around his cock as I sucked on him like a child with a lolly. I made my teeth scrape his cock lightly now and then against his shaft, and he would respond by breathing in deeply, sighing and whispering something I couldn't hear. I could tell it was overall satisfaction.

The room was now filled with his moans, a low rumbling sound echoing around the room as I sucked harder on his big cock. My lips were held tightly around his dick, pulling at him. My hand would squeeze and rub his balls from time to time, feeling them getting tighter and tighter, knowing he was nearing an orgasm. His moans filled the room from me playing and sucking on his throbbing hard cock; he sat back up next to me opening my legs at the same time, and with a swift push, shoved his fingers deep into my pussy as he kept fucking my mouth with his cock. I was moaning too as I blew him, it was giving him pleasure from knowing I was enjoying it too.

His fingers found my clit and saturated it with my juices, making my slit totally wet and slippery. My pussy was covered with my own juices and his hands were dripping wet from playing with me. Within moments, I found myself cumming hard onto his fingers as he finger fucked me, squeezing and flicking at my hot clit at the same time. He was pushing his fingers in and out of my aching pussy and wriggling his fingers and pushing them into my G-spot, rubbing my clit at the same time. My juices flowed out, drenching the area I was lying on. The orgasm was amazing – I felt myself drifting away again; a hot wave rushed through my body, making me moan and cry out into his cock. I knew the vibrations from my cries were pushing him over the edge but I couldn't cry out loud as I still had him buried into the back of my throat...

"Oh... that's it baby... suck it harder... I'm gonna cum soon!" he whispered to me. My lips remained attached to his cock as he pumped himself harder into my mouth a few more times, my lips and hand tightened around him, gripping him and sliding up and down him harder and faster as he gasped and moaned. I sucked him as hard as possible, knowing he was going to explode into my mouth soon, and as he threw his head back and closed his eyes, he let out a loud moan. His fingers were still buried inside me as he exploded into my mouth after a few more jerks, shooting his hot cum into my mouth. I could feel his hot sticky cum slipping down my throat, coating my throat with his semen. I nearly gagged from the amount of cum sprayed down my throat, but I kept swallowing, taking in his load, lapping it up from his cock. He calmed down after a while, but I kept on sucking on him, making sure I got the last drop of him inside my belly. I licked up the last bit of cum from his cock, making sure I didn't spill a drop.

He laid down once again, grinned at me and pulled me down next to him. He reached up, pulling my head towards him so he could kiss me. His lips pressed into mine, and it shocked me that they were cold as ice. His cock was still pulsing and hard, pressing into my belly. I could still taste him in my mouth, and I was sure he could too... He was pushing himself into me now and I could feel how hot and hard it was between my legs while his hand glided up and down my side till it reached my buttock, squeezing my smooth, tight ass cheek each time. He would then reach around behind me to my pussy to feel how wet I was, checking if I was ready for him.

He pulled me closer to him, planting kisses along my neck; I was melting into his arms again, feeling his breath on my skin as his mouth closed around my neck. He slid his hand along my hot skin towards my breast, for we were lying on our sides now. My big firm breasts were in his hands as he kissed and sucked at my neck... He pushed me back onto the altar so I was lying on my back and moved on top of me, pressing his thick cock against me. I opened my legs wide for him, eyes closed from the pleasure he was already giving me.

I was excited and extremely wet, the tip of his cock was sinking into my pussy, but he wouldn't allow it all the way into me. He was teasing me, and I was over powered from him lying on me. I tried to arch my back in an attempt to move closer to him so his cock could slide into me deeper, but he wouldn't allow it. He pulled back from me totally as I moaned for him – moaning for him to be inside me. I wanted him fucking me hard... He taunted me for longer, making me wait... But when I opened my eyes to look at him, I could tell from his eyes that he couldn't wait any longer either, and with one smooth fluent thrust, he was inside me. I cried out in surprise and pleasure as he was stretching my tight lil pussy to its limits with his width. He was right the way inside me, throbbing and unbelievably hard for me. He was grunting and moaning as he slid in and out of me, my juices covering his cock as his balls slapped against my ass.

It felt amazing; he worked himself harder and faster into me, feeling me clenching around him as he fucked me! I was screaming and moaning; his tip was pushing into my cervix and was driving me into an intense orgasm. My hips were pushing into his, wanting him deeper into me as I wrapped my legs around his firm buttocks. He was panting, nibbling at my neck and kissing me all over my face. I noticed his lips had acquired a fuller look, and were redder in colour, and when he pressed his lips against mine, they felt like they were burning hot.

He drove himself into me like a demon, fucking me harder and harder till I couldn't hold back my orgasm anymore; it had been building up inside me from the moment he had slid into my burning pussy. I felt him push into me harder and faster, he clamped his eyes shut as his lips went closer to my ear.

"I'm going to cum again... Do you want me to cum in you? Shoot my load into your tight pussy?" he moaned into my ear. I felt myself tighten around him, arousing me further with his words. His thrusts were making him rub against my clit at the same time, and it was pushing me closer and closer to my orgasm...

"Ohhhhhhhh..... YES! Cum into me, fuck me harder and cum hard into me baby, oh that feels so good...!!! Cum inside my hot cunt!!" I screamed out... I was moaning and panting harder now, we were covered in perspiration and were very close to an orgasm... All of a sudden, he picked me up, wrapped his arms around me, and holding me tight for what felt like an eternity, he kissed and bit into my neck at the same time that he exploded hard into me. I felt him push into me hard for the last time, jerking his cock into me, moaning and crying out against my neck as he pressed his body against me, rocking me with him. I was cumming hard at the same time and pushing my pussy into him. I could feel myself contracting around his cock, holding him to me. I felt drained, yet every part of me was tingling and in intense pleasure, I was slipping into another world again, and in the moment of ecstasy, it felt like my heart had stopped...

The last few drops of his cum splashed into me, covering my inner walls with sticky liquid. I could feel it dripping out of me, running down to my ass. He paused after pumping into me a few more times and gave me a long deep kiss, his tongue flickering in and out of my mouth now and then, noticing that his saliva had a faint coppery taste to it.

By then, I was just a mindless body on the altar. I had no strength to move; it felt like weights were on every part of my body. I was getting so sleepy, my eyes were closing by themselves... The last thing I saw and felt before my eyes closed, was my dark prince: the mystery man, withdrawing himself from me, and lying down beside me, his warm hands playing over my cold, shivering yet satisfied form, smiling at me... And even though those few minutes were the greatest in my life, they were also my last...

Rate me please! ;) Any comments or improvements, don't be shy to tell me!!!

Love NiXie!

xXx