My Darkest Fantasy Ch. 02

Story Info
She needs more...So much more.
4.9k words
4.49
9.2k
7
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/15/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The days passed by torturously slow. Summer turned into fall, and the cool breeze blowing in my bedroom window smelled so fresh and clean, like the river that day...oh god, I needed James to touch me again. He was waiting for the right time and the right place; he was far more patient than I. My nights were almost a struggle to keep from using my vibrator just so I could sleep. My husband was suspicious, I knew, but I couldn't risk making matters worse by changing my habits and I still fucked him as often as I did before. He wasn't a good fit to fulfill my fantasies; it wasn't something he was into and so I wasn't going to push it. As far as he knew, I had buried those old ideas deep years ago. We had our problems, but I preferred to keep my mind occupied with more enticing thoughts, especially when I was alone.

I had to do my best not to lock eyes with James every time I saw him at work. He was a much better actor than I was; he could avoid talking to me altogether if there was even a chance of listening ears in the vicinity. But I knew what I was still doing to him. I would catch him staring at my ass frequently throughout the day each day, or even notice him watching me as I walked by. If he was going to make me wait, I was going to do my best to make him suffer.

James was getting some ice from the machine in the break room one morning when I walked in. He stopped and stared at me appreciatively, eyeing me up and down as he licked his lips. Taking advantage of our moment alone, I stood at the counter by the coffee maker to pour myself some. I leaned against the counter on my elbows, sticking my ass out as he moved closer. Putting down his cup of ice, he wasted no time stepping up behind me, breathing heavy, his hands rubbing my hips as I felt his growing erection between my cheeks. I couldn't breathe I was so excited. Moving to the side he ran one hand up my back, applying pressure to hold me still as he slapped my ass a few times, groaning each time his hand stung me. Standing behind me once again, he placed his hands on my waist and pushed his hard cock into my jeans, whispering "You have no idea the trouble you're getting yourself into, whore."

"Yes I do," I replied with a grin, turning my head to see his face. "Let's see if you can deliver."

"Oh, I will, sweetheart," he promised, lifting my shirt up and bending down to kiss the tattoo on my low back before he left the room with his cup of ice.

Forgetting my coffee, I went into the women's bathroom and locked the door swiftly, pulled my pants down, sat on the edge of the toilet and rubbed my clit until I came hard. I was never one to use my own fingers and was surprised how fast I had reached climax. My legs shook as I stood up. Taking a few minutes to recover, I washed my hands and shakily went back to work.

More weeks went by without any contact. Not that I didn't try; I let him know via email what I needed to do in the bathroom after he had spanked me in the break room and he was now deliberately keeping his hands off of me for further torture. I hated not having control and loved it at the same time. James was definitely the right man for this job. Hoping I could pick up the pace a bit, I took some naughty pictures of myself and emailed those to him one Friday evening. It was a private address few knew about so he didn't check it regularly. I decided to wait it out. He saw them that night and replied with a message that caused quite a bit of throbbing between my legs:

"Mmm fuck yes! So many times a day I see you walk by me or bend over and I get rock hard, imagining you dressed in nothing but white panties, eager to get on your knees and do as I say...begging to suck my cock. I can still feel the way your mouth feels around it. You're such a good whore when you're on your knees sucking dick. And that ass...you would make the perfect fuck doll."

I smiled at the screen. I must think of more ways to tease him; I want to make sure I earn every bit of the punishment he wants to give me. Maybe it will speed up his timeline, I thought. He says I'm a cock tease...I'm going to make sure I earn that title. Getting out my vibrator and turning on the phone camera, I made a video of myself and emailed it to him. Let's see what his response is to this, I smiled to myself.

A few days later on Sunday evening, I checked my email and found his reply to the video email he had opened that afternoon:

"God damn it woman...I can't wait until I can slide my dick into your juicy pussy again. When I have you strapped down again, I'm going to tease that little hole of yours...touching you, tasting you...then I'm going to fuck you until you cum all over me and make you lick it up."

Throbbing again, I closed the email and went to bed, getting my vibrator out so I could relax. My husband came in the room after I turned it on.

"You need some help with that, honey?"

"Of course," I replied, turning on the bedside lamp and removing the covers from my naked body. He laid between my legs, lapping at my juices and sucking on my clit hungrily. After bringing me to orgasm twice, I shook a little as I rolled over and stuck my ass in the air, waiting for his dick to penetrate me. He slid the head inside my tight pussy and grabbed my hips, thrusting inside me roughly. I cried out a few times as he fucked me, wishing I was chained to the bed with my clothes in shreds around me, a bright red ass and James' fingers tangled in my hair...

The next day, I could feel James' eyes on me everywhere I went, as if he was eye fucking me all day long. I enjoyed every second of it. There was still no physical contact but I felt I was currently winning our little power struggle. I more than knew he was very much the dominant in our relationship, but some part of me also wanted him to submit to me in a way. I wanted to, no, needed to know how badly he craved me just as I craved him.

Throughout the week James would ask me for more pictures but I had to deny him, had to keep him wanting more. Then I heard him say the one word I had been hoping to hear. "Please, Lizzy? Please send me some more pics of that fine ass."

I glanced away from my car keys, having found the ignition key and watched his face for a moment, particularly his green eyes. I didn't know what to say. I was so close to getting what I want... "Why should I send you more? Don't you want the real thing in your hands?"

"Well, yes," he chuckled. "I would much rather get my hands on that ass again than hold my own cock, but it is what it is."

"I'm still waiting," I taunted with a sly grin. "Just think, if you could give me what I want, I would give you anything you wanted."

"Oh really?" he raised his eyebrows. "Anything?"

"Yes, sir," I said softly, batting my eyelashes and licking my lips.

His mouth fell open a bit and he quickly scanned the parking lot for listeners before asking "What exactly is it that you want?"

"Mmm," I moaned softly, "how about ropes or chains? A bright red ass stinging from your hands. Or a flogger?" James' eyes closed and he groaned. "My clothes ripped from me. Your dick fucking my throat." His eyes opened wide. "I want to be a whore."

He took a moment to recover himself before speaking. I could see his dick getting hard through his jeans. "You will be. Soon. I'm gonna break you."

"I hope so," I replied, opening my car door to leave. He smiled, walked casually away and got into his pickup truck.

Some days later, he told me he was almost ready. "I just need to figure out what weekend works best for my alibi," he whispered while we were working side by side that morning.

"Good," I grinned at him. "I'm not a patient woman."

"I noticed," he replied with a smile. He leaned in closer, his breath tickling my ear. "You know what I can't wait to hear again?" His voice was low and sexy as hell. "The moaning sounds you make while I'm slamming my dick into your little fuck hole."

I gasped, my vagina clenching and my arms tingling. My panties grew even more damp. I couldn't look at him, but I knew he was grinning. After a few moments of trying to regain my composure and failing, I walked away. He had me in almost every way he wanted me. Vulnerable, wet, begging for more. I needed more.

That evening I received the email with my instructions for the chosen day. I read through everything a few times, getting my directions memorized. Another location outside, where no one would hear me scream. James had begun the email with "Well, if you wake up on this day and haven't changed your mind..." He still thinks I might back out? I asked myself. Maybe. I suppose a normal woman would. I shouldn't be asking a man to tie me up and physically hurt me, but I have dreamt about this for over half of my life and I wanted to get my fantasy done the right way. The end of the email made me curious; he said "Soon I will hear those three little words I have been waiting for you to say...no, not those three haha..." What did he want me to say?

The days crept by agonizingly slow, but soon it was the day. I was nervous moving around my kitchen that morning, almost spilling my coffee twice. My husband didn't seem phased by any of it. I told him I had some errands to run and he said "Okay," giving me a kiss on the cheek before I went out the door. Did I feel guilty? I asked myself as my seatbelt clicked into place and I backed out of my driveway. Interestingly, I didn't.

The drive was going to take about a half hour or more to get to our meeting place. He was already there, I knew, preparing for my arrival. It was a warm autumn day, a cool breeze gently swaying the tree branches as I drove on. I had my "other" clothes in the car already, and I changed into them while I drove down the highway. I had found a white turtleneck sweater and a cream and black bra at the thrift store and got out an old pair of jeans I wouldn't miss. I smiled and bit my lip as I slid the sweater over my head and down my back. James had written in an email once that he enjoyed clothing that slowed him down because it made everything more personal. Sweaters wouldn't rip straight up to my collar, I knew. And the panties I had on were a stretchy material and wouldn't rip easily either. He would definitely enjoy this.

I found the road I was to take next, slowing down and turning on it. The dirt road took me across an area dotted with fields lines with trees. I crossed a bridge over a river and knew I had just a few hundred yards to go. The entrance was somewhat hidden like James had described; I slowed the car way down and creeped into the overgrown driveway. This was property he was allowed to hunt on with his bow, and he was a very good hunter he had told me with a wink. I drove in past the abandoned house and parked on the shaded side of the barn where no one could see my car from the road. His truck was probably parked inside the old building, I guessed. My hands shook a little as I turned off the engine and opened my car door. Just a little nervous, I thought to myself as I took a deep breath and exited my vehicle. My instructions were to walk from the barn to the dilapidated house; he would find me. He was the hunter and I was the prey. God, I was throbbing already.

The warm sun peeked through the tall trees as I walked casually to the house. I looked around for him a bit, hoping I would see him before he grabbed me. The only sounds I could hear were the rustling of the leaves still attached to the tree branches above me as they danced in the autumn breeze. I glanced around the area, taking in the beauty of the land and trees. He was almost beside me before I heard his footsteps in the fallen leaves. Wanting to evade his grasp initially, I dodged around a couple trees, trying to run across the uneven ground I had wandered into but he caught much of my hair in his hand and jerked back, throwing me to the ground on my side. Getting a better grip on my hair, he drug me up to my feet facing away from him. He was wearing camouflage clothing, I noticed before the pain from my scalp caused me to close my eyes. "Well, well, what do we have here?" he said playfully as he turned me to face him somewhat, looking over my body. "Trespassing, aren't you?"

"No!" I whined, playing along. "I was just--just..."

"Too late, sweetheart," he grinned, pulling my hair to make me follow him. "You're mine now."

My scalp tingled and burned as he tugged me by my hair deeper into the trees. I stumbled across the uneven, leaf covered ground until he pushed me in front of him and down into the grass before a couple of tall, slender trees. These two trees were about four feet apart and each had some rope tied around them at their bases and again about six foot up their trunks. James grabbed my left leg, pulling me to the tree on my left and tied the extra length of rope around my ankle. Standing me up, he held my arm up to tie my wrist to the tree as well. I stood there complying for the most part, smiling as I jerked my arm out of his hands. He chuckled a little before he slapped my face with medium force. "Don't make me hurt you, bitch," he said as he tied the rope tightly around the sleeve of my sweater at my wrist. No marks.

"Whatever," I rolled my eyes at him. He stared at me for a moment, possibly contemplating a punishment for the eye roll. I knew how much he hated that kind of attitude. He finished tying me to the other tree, my feet just over a foot apart, and circled around me humming softly, touching me randomly. First my hair, then my ass in my tight jeans, caressing my face, rubbing my mound through my clothes.

"Well, well," he said after a time, "I have you where I want you now. And I want to use your body for my pleasure, filling you with cum. Do you want to taste my cum?"

I didn't reply. Even though I was enjoying myself, I wanted to be as defiant as I could manage. Watching him pull out his knife, I stiffened as the cold blade touched each side of my face before he ran it through the bottom of my sweater, tearing it open a couple inches. I smiled a little as he grabbed each side of the year and pulled them apart, the sweater tearing around my waist instead of up my chest like I had predicted. He groaned, grinning wickedly at me. Holding the knife at my stomach again he sliced back and forth slowly upward through the knit material, coming to a stop just above the center of my bra. My bare skin tingled in the cool breeze while my pussy throbbed in anticipation. He jerked the sweater open again, exposing my large breasts to the intermittent rays of sunshine pouring down between the branches above. My breasts were spilling out of the bra, my right nipple already hanging out and hardening in the cool air. James grabbed and pinched my nipple, twisting and pulling as I cried out, more in surprise than pain. He smiled, jerking the other cup down to play with both nipples in each hand, pinching and pulling them out roughly. A muffled scream escaped my mouth before I bit my lip, my panties getting impossibly wetter with each moment. Letting go of my nipples, his knife found its way under my bra and he sliced through the fabric in the middle, my breasts falling out as the bra fell to my sides.

"Oh, yes," he groaned, bending down to run his tongue between my breasts and across to my left nipple, licking and biting it as I moaned. His lips closed onto the areola, teeth nibbling the hardened tip as he sucked it hard into his warm mouth. I cried out again, my knees buckling under me as the intense pleasure coursed through my body. His hands found their way to the front of my jeans, unbuttoning and jerking them open and down off of my ass while he continued his assault on my other nipple. He soon stopped to push my jeans further down my legs and stand upright again, staring into my face as his fingers rubbed my clit through my panties while I tried to relax my breathing.

"Ooh, someone is soaked," he grinned, getting down onto one knee and pressing his nose between my legs, smelling my arousal. I squirmed a bit, my jeans restraining my legs further now that they were pulled down around my ankles. Moving my panties to the side, James slipped his tongue between my thighs and across my lips and my swollen clit, sending more waves of pleasure through me. My wrists pulled on the ropes; I wanted desperately to grab his head and hold his face between my legs until I covered his mouth in my juices, but he kept his tongue caresses to a minimum, teasing me to madness.

"Ah!" I cried out as he slid a finger inside my wet hole, fucking me slowly. My body squirmed more, wanting to find release badly. He knew it, too; he pulled his finger from me and stood up, offering the finger to my mouth. I kept my teeth shut, my breasts heaving as I gasped for air at my body's denial for release. He shrugged, putting the finger in his mouth and sucking the juices off, closing his eyes and moaning as he tasted me.

James located his knife and reached up to cut the ropes that bound my wrists to the trees. My arms free, I moved them around a bit to ease the tingling from restraint until he came up behind me and tied the ropes together just above my bare ass. Coming back in front of me, I watched him undo his pants and release his hard cock from his boxers. Grabbing my hair, he bent me over slowly so I didn't lose my balance; my feet were close as they could be with the ropes and as far apart as they could be with my jeans pulled down.

A bead of pre-cum glistened on the tip as his dick approached my lips. "Open your mouth like a good girl, and suck like the little whore I know you are." His voice was soft and commanding; I was ready to give in. I opened my mouth, my tongue slipping out to lick the tip and taste the pre-cum before he entered my lips. He groaned as I took the length of him down my throat slowly, shuddering a bit as my tongue stroked his cock on its way back out. I paused on the head, closing my mouth and sucking gently at first and then harder, rubbing my tongue firmly against him until he pushed further inside my mouth. He let me handle my own speed for several minutes, taking my time to please him. Like the good whore I am.

He pulled his dick from my lips and stood me up, wiping some saliva from my mouth with his thumb. We stared at each other for a moment before he slapped my face again with the same medium force as earlier. No marks. "Do you like to suck dick?" he asked. I didn't reply, turning my head away from him. He slapped my other cheek with his other hand, bringing my face back to his. "Say it, whore. Say you love to suck my dick."

I stared at him mock angrily before spitting out "I love to suck your dick."

James smiled devilishly, then tightening his grasp on my hair with both hands he bent me over again and began thrusting his dick into my open mouth and down my throat at a steady pace, choking me a little. More saliva ran down my chin as he fucked my mouth faster and deeper, gagging me several times before he shot his hot load down my throat. His cock throbbed across my tongue and his body shuddered as his orgasm subsided. I swallowed his cum as he slid his dick from my lips.

Leaning back up carefully so I didn't fall over, I watched him tuck his softened manhood away in his boxers and zip his pants. "How was that?" I asked him.

James glanced up at me and smiled. "I knew you were a good whore."

I stuck my tongue out at him and he laughed. "So, are you finished with me then?" I asked.

He looked at me and glanced around us, stopping at a place to my right. I followed his gaze and noticed a backpack he had brought with him. He wandered over to it, opened it and pulled out a small blanket. "Nope," he answered, laying the blanket out in front of me and cutting the ropes from my wrists and ankles. I walked around the area for a few moments, my legs grateful for the release. He pointed at my ankles with his knife. "Take those off." Glancing down at my jeans, I shrugged and complied. My shoes had to come off as well. Once I was finished and standing before him in only a shredded sweater and bra and my panties still intact, he motioned for me to come closer to where he was still kneeling on the blanket. I stood in front of him for several seconds before he spoke again. "Can I taste you?"

12