My Darkest Fantasy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I watched his face for a moment, thinking about the situation. He wasn't being rough like I wanted, but I had control right now and I was more than willing to take the reigns. I grinned down at him. "I like seeing you on your knees."

James sighed, half rolling his eyes. "Hey I could use a time out before I go again, and I really enjoy how you taste."

I chuckled again, biting my lip in anticipation of his next reply. "Say please."

"What?" he exclaimed, starting to get up from his knees. "I'm not saying that."

"You are if you want to taste my sweet pussy again," I replied, running my thumbs under the waistband across my belly.

"You know I can just take it, right?" he asked with an evil grin, holding up the knife.

"Of course I do; I want you to," I smiled as I bent closer to his face. "But you didn't. You asked me. Say please."

He snorted, shaking his head and looking away from me. I waited, my thumbs continuing to coax my panties down a little further. He watched my hands, licking and biting his lip. He sighed. "Lizzy, will you please fuck my mouth before I punish you again?"

The huge smile that crossed my face should have been enough for an answer, but I agreed verbally. "Yes, I'd love to."

James sighed again, smiled and laid back on the blanket. I slid my panties down the cool skin of my legs and stepped out of them to place my feet on either side of his head. He watched me with anticipation as I knelt down over his mouth, my shaved pussy throbbing as I lowered it to his lips slowly. He licked my pussy lips gently at first, taking his time tasting me. I moaned as his hands came from behind me and wrapped around my thighs, holding me to him. I leaned forward and propped myself up with my hands on the ground for easier hip movement. His tongue began moving faster across my clit, flicking and sucking it while I shuddered in pleasure. My first orgasm formed slowly, taking over my body as I screamed and convulsed on his face. "Slow down," I whispered as I caught my breath. He complied, letting me come down from climax so I wasn't so sensitive. One of my hands found its way to the top of his head, holding it firmly as I rocked back and forth on his mouth. I came again and again, fucking his face as I screamed into the trees.

"Oh, fuck yes," James whispered as I put my weight on my knees and let him crawl out from under my weakened body. I laid my head down on my still covered arms, my bare ass in the air as I relaxed my breathing. I heard a zipper behind me and goosebumps ran down my legs. His hands caressed my ass cheeks for a moment before one hand swung back and he spanked me hard. I cried out as my skin stung from the hit; he smacked my ass on both sides again and again, groaning with pleasure while I whimpered in pain. No need for me to be tied up now; I would take my punishment. Once my ass was nice and red he stopped his assault and I could feel the warm tip of his penis on the cool skin beneath my stinging cheeks. Still slick from cumming, his hard dick plunged deep inside me and I moaned loudly. He pounded me steadily, holding me to the ground with one hand below my shoulder blades.

"Fucking whore," he growled as he fucked my tight pussy, "you like this, don't you?"

"Oh, god, yes," I replied, the side of my face pressed into the grass. "I love when you fuck me deep."

James groaned again, dug his fingers into my waist and fucked me harder while I screamed in pleasure. Pounding inside me over and over, he grunted before shooting another load inside of me, soon pulling his dick out to watch his seed ooze from my hole. I felt thoroughly used now as I laid there on the ground, his cum running down my leg. It was wonderful.

Eventually getting up from my sore knees, I removed the torn sweater and ripped bra from my body and cleaned up a bit before redressing in the clothes I had left my house in. He cleaned up as well, removing the ropes from the trees after he straightened his clothing. We picked up our belongings and carried them to our vehicles, me casually leaving the bra behind in the grass. I kissed him before I got in my car and left the property headed for home, throwing the torn sweater out of the window and into the river I had crossed earlier today.

When I saw him again a few days later at work, he smiled warmly at me. "How's your ass doing?" he whispered.

"Fine," I replied. "Didn't even bother me on the ride home. Guess you didn't hit me as hard as you wanted."

"I suppose I held back a bit," he admitted. "There are many things I would like to have done differently, but it was great. I enjoyed you cumming on my face more than I intended."

"Yes it was great," I agreed. "But hey, what were those three little words you wanted me to say?"

"Oh, yes, I got in the moment and forgot." He frowned. "I just wanted to hear you say 'I'm your whore'."

"Mmm, I would have said that for you," I smiled and winked. He bit his lip. "I was hoping I would cry though. How did I taste, James?"

"Pretty fucking good," he grinned.

"Well, you know what this means," I said. "We will have to do this again. And better. Harder."

"Yes, ma'am," he agreed. "I need some time; I have a shopping list to work on. Next time, I'm going to fuck you up. Then I'm going to fuck you."

12