My Darkness

Story Info
Nameless, faceless lover drinks my life.
1.1k words
4.36
12k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had too much wine last night. He likes to come to me when I've been drinking. I'm more docile for him, more accepting of what he brings me. His face hidden in the shadows I've never seen him clearly, and I don't think I care too. His body is enough, his chest and abs chiseled, his thighs powerfully defined, his cock thick and long.

I was lying there, nude, uncovered, when he appeared in my room. No noise marked his entry, he was not there, I closed my eyes for just a moment and then he was. I opened my mouth to speak, but he made a soft hushing noise. No words were ever spoken between the two of us, just the mingling of our bodies.

He crawled onto my bed, hovering over me. My fingers trailed along his chest, and then down along his stomach. With sudden ferocity, his teeth were on my neck. I could feel it as his teeth sank into my pale skin. I could feel my blood well from the wounds. And I could feel his tongue wash over the wounds, lapping up my blood. He pulled his teeth away from my ruined neck and then kissed me. I could taste my own blood, sticky, sweet, and hot.

As I gasped in writhing pleasure he trailed down my body, leaving a trail of bloody kisses. He kissed just below my right hip bone and then tore into the soft skin, leaving two puncture wounds. It should have hurt, but the way he bit me never hurt. His bites were erotic and made wetness pool between my legs. He drank deeply and then sank between my legs, my blood mixing with my nectar. His tongue pressed against my clit, circling and lapping. He was careful, so careful, never allowing his teeth to make contact with that delicate skin. Not that I would have minded if he did, in truth I wanted him to. I loved the way his teeth felt everywhere else, so why not there?

His mouth left my sex and returned to my hip, drinking deeply. As his tongue abandoned my clit, I whimpered and he obliged me by pushing two fingers deep into me. He knew my body so well, he didn't have to search for the pleasure node of my g-spot anymore. I tried to writhe in pleasure under his touch but his other hand was like a steel girder. He didn't like me to move when he drank my blood. I had tried to ask him why once, but he didn't like it when I spoke either. His fingers curled within me and his mouth left my hip and kissed back up my body, this time his teeth finding home on the underside of my right breast.

I wanted his cock, but he would give it to me when he pleased. He pushed a third finger into me, his mouth traveling from his bite on my breast, up to my nipple and then back. My breast was quickly covered in my blood and his spit. I could feel an orgasm rising, and I knew he could feel it too. He never let me cum from anything but his cock. My hips bucked slightly as he pulled his fingers from my wanton sex. He brought his fingers to my mouth and I eagerly sucked my nectar from them. And while I cleaned his fingers, he snaked his tongue along my neck, not sucking, only tasting.

With a deep chuckle he extracted his fingers from my mouth. I knew he was ready. His cock in his hand, he lined himself with my sex and simply pushed in. I was already dripping wet, between my own juices, blood and his spit, so he met no resistance. His thrust were never gentle, it was never making love. He fucked me, ravaged me. My breath came short as I cried, gasped and moaned in pleasure as he pounded his thick cock into me.

I am nothing but his toy. He does what he pleases with me. He rides me hard. His cock so deep inside me that my cervix gives way to him, my body open to his seed. He slams himself into me over and over again. Things start to go hazy, maybe it's the blood loss, and maybe it's the pleasure. My hands reach for him and pull him down to me. We kiss roughly for a moment before he pulls his cock from my dripping sex.

He rolls me to my knees and then pushes his throbbing cock back into me. He can fuck me better this way. With each of his thrusts my body screams for release. His scrotum slapping against my swollen clit, one hand in my hair, pulling hard. I scream, some place between pleasure and pain as I am taken by orgasm. The inner walls of my sex contract around his length as he continues to ride me. I am so lost in my own orgasm that I don't notice at first him pushing two fingers into my backside. When he was up to his second knuckle I realized what he was doing. I try to struggle, I try to protest. Neither thing will do me any good.

Both of my holes filled by him, his fingers penetrating my unwilling backside, his cock still slamming away at my sex. I am torn, should I give in and find the pleasure, or rebuke him for violating the only thing left untouched on my body? I know he will win, I give up. He can feel my outrage melt away as he plunges his cock into me and twists his fingers in my backside. With a chuckle he pulls out of my pussy and takes his fingers from my ass. He pushes his cock head against my tight little hole, it's just pressure for a moment. He fiercely pushes his cock into my backside, not stopping until he can't go in any further. I scream, this time I find no pleasure in his touch.

He treats my ass the same way he treats my pussy. But, his cock in my backside is torture. I silently beg for him to return his cock to my dripping sex, I want to find pleasure in this. My hand reaches between my legs, two fingers parting my lips to rub on my clit. As he ravages my backside and I rub on the sensitive little node I find my pleasure. I moan softly and he laughs in response. His laugh is a cruel one, and I know that he uses me. I can't help to love him though, even through the pain, I love him. He pumps himself in and out of my ass, brutalizing me. And between his cock and my fingers, I cum again. My backside clenches in orgasm and the sudden tightness drives him to cum. My ass filling with his cum. He pulled his cock from me, limpness taking it, his cock still dripping his seed. His cum seeping from my ass as I rolled onto my back.

My hands search for him. But he is already gone.