My Darling Denise Ch. 03

Story Info
Tom has Denise all wrapped up....
4.1k words
4.48
10.6k
4
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/10/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom was waiting for Denise in the hotel lobby. He stood and smiled as the doors slid open and she came inside. He looked approvingly at her in her tight jeans and crushed silk top. He wasn't the only man paying close attention. She smiled warmly as their eyes met.

"Hi." he said as he reached for the backpack she was carrying.

"Hi." she replied with a giggle.

"Martini?"

"Mind reader."

He took her hand and led her into the dimly-lit bar. It was almost empty on an early fall Sunday afternoon. A TV above the bar had a football game on with the sound muted. They found a table in the corner away from the TV and sat down. The waitress came over and he ordered for both of them. The drinks came quickly. A chocolate martini for her, and a tall draft beer for him.

"Any trouble finding this place?" he asked.

"Nope. GPS did the trick. I'd be lost without it." she said with a smile.

Tom lowered his voice a little as he placed his hand on hers. "Remember to erase this destination before heading home."

"I already did."

================

Caution was the watchword for Tom and Denise. Both were more or less happily married, but not to each other. Neither was going to leave their spouse. Neither wanted to hurt anyone. But the two of them had developed an undeniable connection, and they needed each other. The magic of almost daily email and occasional video calls was nice. But it wasn't a substitute for being together.

Tom's company had a customer in the area, and he had enough influence with his management to be able to arrange occasional work trips that made it possible for them to meet.

==========

They kissed softly as soon as the elevator door closed, breaking the kiss only when the elevator slowed to a stop. They walked down the hall hand in hand. Tom released Denise's hand, fished into his pocket, and used his key card to open the hotel room door. He held the door for her as they entered the room. It was a mini suite, with a bedroom and a sitting room. Tom put her backpack on a chair and sat down on the sitting room couch.

"Come here, woman." he said huskily. She came to him and he pulled her onto his lap. She took off his glasses and put them on the table. He put his hand on her thigh, and felt the heat of her body through her jeans. He touched her cheek, and put his hand on the back of her neck. He drew her towards him, and kissed her. It was a gentle flame of a kiss at first, but it quickly became a raging inferno. He broke the kiss, and touched his forehead to hers. They stared at each other for a full minute without saying a word.

"Why does it feel so natural to be with you?" she finally asked.

"You know why. It's because we love each other." he said. She said nothing for a long while.

"It's been too long, my love. How long can you stay?" he asked as he kissed her fingers.

"I need to be home to cook dinner. Three hours at the most."

"Stay longer. Let him order a pizza or something."

"Tom, we agreed---"

"I know. I know." he muttered. He ran his fingers through her long black hair. Then he slid her off his lap and onto the couch before sitting on the floor and removing her shoes. He began to massage her left foot.

"Mmmm. That feels nice." she said.

"I guess that means I'm doing it right." he said.

"Oh yes you are." she said with a smile.

He rubbed and kneaded her feet and toes. She made soft purring sounds as he did. He paused a moment to rest his hands.

"Does he do this for you?" he said.

Denise knew that the he referred to her husband.

"I wish he would." she said.

"I'm kind of glad he doesn't, to tell the truth." Tom replied. "That's my job. And my pleasure."

Denise just smiled as Tom kissed her big toe and took it into his mouth.

=======

After a final kiss on each of her toes, Tom stood up. "I have a surprise for you, Denise."

She smiled shyly. "I was hoping you would." she said softly. "I'm going to go freshen up." She grabbed her backpack and headed into the bathroom.

Tom stepped into the bedroom for one last check. He knew everything was arranged and ready, but he couldn't suppress the urge to be sure.

A few minutes later, Denise emerged. Stunning was the only word to describe her. A red silk chemise hung perfectly on her petite frame. She walked slowly around the room, like a model on a catwalk. Tom just stared. Her eyes never left his.

"Do you like it?" she asked with a smile.

Her words broke the spell. "Oh God yes." said Tom as he stepped towards her and took her into his arms. His hands explored her body as they kissed again and again and again. He palmed her nipple through the silk. Her neck arched back as he began to tease her left nipple with his fingers. He felt it harden. He walked kisses along her neck as she purred in delight. After a while, he put his hands on her waist.

"You look so beautiful, my love. I wish I could hang a picture of you looking just like this on my wall. I'd never need Cialis again."

Denise blushed. "I bought it to wear for you. Just for you. For your eyes only." she said.

Tom beamed. "That means a lot to me. Walk around the room one more time. For soon I will ask you to take it off...."

"I won't take it off until you get undressed for me, Tom."

"Then walk for me while I undress."

Tom quickly kicked off his shoes and shed his clothes, tossing them onto an empty chair. He strode over to her and lifted her into his arms. She put her arms around his neck and they kissed as he carried her into the bedroom.

He set her down gently on the floor next to the bed. "Get naked for me." he said. She looked straight at him as she slowly lifted the chemise over her head and tossed it on his head like a stripper. He inhaled deeply, catching her scent, before pulling it from his face and hanging it in the closet.

"This is way too nice to just toss on the floor." he said with a smile.

He took her into his arms and kissed her forehead. He slowly dropped down into a squat, walking soft wet kisses down her body as he did. He settled onto his knees as he took hold of her ass cheeks and placed his nose up against her pussy.

"Ohhhhh. You always smell so good. I just love the way you smell and taste."

She laughed. "I'm glad you like it." He touched his tongue to her and began to slowly lick her pussy lips. She held his head in her hands, pressing him against her, and shuddered with pleasure as his tongue began to explore. He curled and wiggled his tongue inside her for a full minute before pulling his head away.

"Don't stop now!" she cried.

"Patience, my love, patience. I'm not done with you yet. But we're going to try something new today." he said.

With that, he stood up and pulled back a towel that was draped over a chair. On the chair were a number of items, not least of which was a large box of Kirkland plastic wrap.

"Ta-Da" he said. "Here's your surprise."

Denise tilted her head a little as she looked at Tom.

"Plastic wrap?"

"Plastic wrap. Do you happen to know the tensile strength of plastic wrap, my love?"

"I don't even know what tensile strength is, Mr. Engineer." she said with a smile.

"It's the stress force needed to break the plastic wrap by stretching it. About 5000 psi as it turns out. Which means that when I get done wrapping that sexy body of yours in it, you won't be escaping without help."

Her eyes widened, and she began to smile. "Oh, Tom. You know me almost too well."

"I don't know you nearly as well as I want to. But someday I will." He picked up the box. "Now stand away from the bed and put your hands at your side, palms against your legs."

"Yes sir."

He pulled out a few feet of wrap. "Hold the end of the wrap against your side with your arm. Take a deep breath and hold it for a bit. We need to be sure you can breathe." She obeyed and he began to wrap her slowly, trying to make her feel nice and snug, yet not too tightly wrapped. He walked around her, wrapping her from the crest of her hips to just under her breasts. One turn, two turns. Three turns, four. With each turn he stopped to kiss her. Five, six, seven, eight turns. He used the cutter to cut the plastic wrap, and then used a couple of pieces of duct tape to secure the film.

She could wiggle her hands and bend her wrists, but her arms were held tightly to her body.

"Comfy, my love?"

She nodded. "Very."

"Good. Tell me if you feel overheated. The safe word is Churchill. Say it and I will cut you free at once. I have special safety scissors handy. You should be able to grab them and use them if making love to you gives me a heart attack." he said with a wink as he guided her over and sat her on a towel in a chair. "Now put your feet together and extend your legs for me."

"Only if you promise not to die while fucking me, Tom." she said intently.

"I can't think of a better way to shuffle this mortal coil, to tell the truth. Why not die happy? But I can imagine all the trouble it would cause, so I'll do my best." he said with a laugh.

She extended her legs, and he kneeled on the floor, with the plastic wrap box nearby. He ran his fingers down her legs from knee to foot. "You have sexy legs, my love." he said as he looked at her.

"That tickles, Tom." she giggled as his fingers teased her legs.

"We've only just begun, sweet lady, we've only just begun."

He wrapped her legs together with eight turns of wrap, and secured the wrapping with more duct tape before lowering her legs to the floor.

"You know, my dad extolled the many uses of duct tape when I was a kid. He never mentioned using it on a woman...."

Tom stood, turned, and stripped the covers from the bed, exposing the bottom sheet. He sat his naked body on the bed, and crooked his finger at Denise, beckoning her to come.

Denise giggled. "I'd really love to come to bed with you. But I don't think I can hop that far."

"Try. I'll meet you halfway."

Denise gamely tried to get to her feet. As she did, she overbalanced, and began to fall forward. Tom caught her in his arms, and carried her to the bed.

"My hero." she smiled.

"You may revise that opinion in a little while, my love."

Tom stroked her hair and covered her face in tender kisses. If she had hated his kisses, Denise could not have stopped him. But she loved the way he kissed her. She could feel the love he had for her in each kiss. After a few minutes, Tom paused and stepped back to admire the way she looked, all trussed up.

"Do you feel as good as you look?" he asked.

"I wish I could look as good as I feel. As good as you make me feel." she replied.

"Then let's find out just how ticklish you are." he said as he moved down to the foot of the bed.

He began with her left foot. Her toes curled as he ran his fingernail along the sole, searching for the perfect spot. He used his other arm to restrain her legs. Denise began to laugh and buck as he found the right spot.

"Does that tickle, my love?"

Her body rolled and twitched and she was half-laughing/half-crying.

"Oh God yes. Stop it." she cried out.

"No. I've just started." He reached for a small tube of moisturizer and smeared it all over her feet, massaging it in with the gentle touch of a lover. She giggled loudly as he slid his finger between her toes. He wiped his hands dry, and reached for a small paintbrush. He held it up so she could see it. "Let's try this."

He began to paint her feet with the dry brush. It took a few moments to get the pressure just right, but her bucking body and laughs and cries were a good guide to how he was doing. She got louder and louder.

"Stop it. Stop it. I beg you stop it." she shouted.

"Use your inside voice, young lady. This is an airport hotel, with good soundproofing, but it's not that good. You wouldn't want the police to break down the door, thinking I was raping you, and then find your picture in the paper or on the internet. You know the police would not be able to resist taking pictures of a helpless, sexy woman."

As Tom was talking, he was merrily painting her feet, and she could not stop writhing and giggling. She managed to kick the paintbrush from his hand and it flew across the room.

Tom stood up and looked down at her. "That's a bad girl. Do you know what I do to bad girls?"

"What, you bastard!" she asked defiantly.

"I spank them of course." he said as he rolled her over onto her stomach, exposing her ass to him.

He put his hand on her ass. "You have such a beautiful ass. So tight and firm. I dream about it all the time, you know. I imagine walking down a trail, three steps behind you, with my eyes locked on it as it sways. I get hard just thinking about it. It almost seems like damaging a work of art to strike it. But you love me spanking you, don't you. Five strokes I think...."

One firm slap followed by another. Denise was determined not to give him the satisfaction of a response. A long pause as he watched her skin begin to redden. Two more in quick succession. She flinched silently. The redness deepened. Tom stared at it for another long pause. One last hard strike, and a soft cry escaped her lips.

Tom bent to kiss her ass cheeks softly.

"I'm sorry, baby." he said as he spread her ass cheeks wide. He lowered his head to touch his tongue to her rosebud.

"Ohhhhh." she moaned as his tongue found its target.

And then there was a soft, ladylike "pfffft". He pulled his face away, wrinkled his nose, paused a beat, and began to laugh uncontrollably. The laughter was infectious, and soon they were both laughing crazily. After they managed to regain control, he rolled her over and kissed her lips.

"I probably deserved that." he said as he held his head inches from her face.

"You definitely deserved that." she said as she stuck out her tongue.

"I'm not done tickling you." he said.

"I don't want you to be done." she said softly.

Tom went over to the chair, and returned with an electric toothbrush. He brandished it so she could see.

"For those sexy feet of yours...." he said with a smile.

Denise drew in her legs in anticipation.

"Oh no, you don't, young lady." said Tom as he positioned himself over her shins facing her feet. "I'm sorry you'll have to look at my ass. It's not pretty like yours. Stare at the ceiling."

"I'll stare at whatever I like. I'll think about getting my revenge on that ass of yours." she said.

"Good luck with that." he said as he wet the bristles with his saliva and turned it on. She couldn't see anything as he touched the brush lightly against the sole of her right foot.

Her reaction was incredible. Each touch was like a jolt of electricity to her. He touched the bristles to her foot and then pulled it away. He did it again. And again. Her legs spasmed. Her body twisted. She laughed and she cried and she shrieked and she moaned. She tried to jackknife herself to escape. He switched off the brush and turned to look at her.

"Somebody seems to like this toothbrush." he said with a smile.

"Somebody is going to pay for this someday." she said determinedly.

Tom decided it would be more fun to watch her respond, not to mention less dangerous to his exterior plumbing, and he got off her and moved to the foot of the bed. He held up the toothbrush and smiled.

"Ready, my love?" he said as he switched the brush back on and gently walked it down the sole of her left foot.

Denise bucked and flopped like a fish out of water. He was afraid everyone in the hotel would hear her. He stopped again. He could see tear tracks near her eyes, and he kissed away the tear drops.

"I didn't mean to make you cry. Forgive me. Let's try something a little more gentle."

Tom began to tickle her breasts, shoulders, upper arms, and neck. He straddled her so she couldn't buck too much. Her laughs and giggles and cries were sweet music to his ears. Her head twisted back and forth as he attacked her with his fingers. He took her head in his hands and kissed her. And then he began to tickle her faster.

"Oh God. Stop. I can't take anymore."

"What's the magic word?"

"Please stop. Please."

"Your wish is my command."

Tom turned his full attention to her breasts. He loved her breasts. Small and firm, with beautiful, sensitive nipples. Perfect. He got up long enough to grab a feather. He took her right nipple into his mouth as he teased her left breast with the feather. Tickle. Suck. Tickle. Bite. Tickle. Pinch. Tickle. Denise cried out. Tom silenced her by kissing her deeply. Her mouth opened as his tongue pressed against her lips, and he pinched and twisted her nipple as his tongue danced with hers. They kissed for a long time.

Tom's cock was rigid now, and Denise could feel it brushing against her thighs. She wanted it inside her.

"Fuck me, Tom." she said throatily.

"With pleasure. But please let me eat you first."

"I'm at your mercy. Do as you please." she said with a laugh.

Tom quickly cut through the plastic that was binding her legs. He gathered up the plastic and threw it on to the floor. He slowly licked her sweat from her calves. "Even your sweat tastes good."

He lifted her legs onto his shoulders, and lowered his head close to her pussy. He could see the pearly drops of her juices on her pubic hair and pussy lips. He touched the tip of his tongue to each drop, savoring the taste of his woman. He raised his head to look up at her. "But your juices taste even better."

His tongue licked tenderly and it licked roughly. He pushed it as far inside her as he could and wiggled it around. It was heaven for him. Even more erotic than her breasts. Her body responded to each motion of his tongue. The metallic tang of her juices tasted better than the finest champagne. Her moans were exhortations spurring him to try to please her even more. His lips found her clit and he began to suck on it. He had to hold on to her as she thrashed wildly. Her smooth thighs squeezed his head like a vise. He altered the rhythm randomly as the mood struck him, first letting her calm and then bringing her back to the edge. And then he went for it, flicking his tongue inside her like a snake, over and over until she came in an intense spasm of joy.

He immediately moved up her body and began to kiss her. His cock could wait no longer. It slid home, deep inside her. Her needs and her pleasure didn't matter at this moment. Only his. He looked at his beautiful Denise and lust overtook him. He began to fuck her like a wild animal. She grunted each time his body slammed against hers.

"Fuck me. " she cried with each new slam. Slam. "Fuck me." Slam. "Fuck me." Slam. "Fuck me." He could feel his cock swell inside her. He could feel the sensation building and building. And then he exploded....

His heart was pounding, and he was panting. The post-cum sensitivity was almost painful as he withdrew and pulled his plastic wrapped woman into his arms and kissed her. He gathered himself, took a deep breath, found the scissors, and cut his darling Denise free from her bindings. They wrapped their arms around each other and hugged as if to become one flesh.

"Oh Tom. I love you." she whispered.

"I love you too." he said with a smile.

Tom held her as her eyelids lowered and she fell asleep. He knew he needed to stay awake lest they sleep for an hour or more. He focused on watching her breasts rise and fall as she breathed. After a while, he took his finger and began to make slow spirals that always ended at her nipples. She made soft noises each time he touched her nipple.

After ten minutes or so, he began to stroke her cheek. "Time to wake up, sleepyhead."

Her eyes opened, and she looked around, seemingly confused. She settled back into his arms when she saw Tom's face.

She looked into his eyes. "I'm going to turn the tables on you someday, Tom Serendipity." she said with a smile. "We'll see how much you like having me in control."

12