My Darling Denise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She blushed.

I smiled. "I'll take that as a yes. I have two of these. In a minute, I'm going to go get some ice water and some hot water. One disadvantage of getting older is that it takes a while to recover from what we just did in the shower. But tonight we are not in a rush. Between this feather, the two pinwheels, my fingers, and my tongue, I hope to make the wait quite pleasurable for both of us."

She blushed deep red. I covered her with the comforter, and left her for the kitchen.

I silently thanked my wife for having had a hot water dispenser installed, and wondered for a moment what she was doing. Should I have felt guilty? Probably. Did I? Not in the least. I carried two tall glasses, one with hot water and the other with cold back to our room. Denise watched me as I put one pinwheel in each. I replaced the comforter with the small blanket I had wrapped her in before, covering her top to keep her breasts warm and toasty. I could see her nipples tenting the blanket. Her legs were spread wide, and her pussy was mine to adore. I got on the bed and knelt between her legs. I walked soft kisses up her left inner thigh from her knee to her pubic hair. I began again on her right leg. She moaned softly as I did this. When I reached her sweet pussy, I kissed it oh so gently.

I began with the feather. I used the tip as a pen to sign my name on her belly, marking her as mine. She began to giggle as I did so. I drew hearts around each breast. I teased her left nipple with the feather as I pinched the right between my fingers. The feather found her belly button. She rolled from left to right as I tickled her. Her giggles evolved into shrieks as I wrote her name on one thigh and my name on the other. I touched the tip of the feather against her labia, and she went wild. I showed no mercy as she begged and pleaded with me to stop. It was all I could do to keep the feather pressed up against the wild animal I had strapped to the bed. I stopped suddenly and tossed the feather on the floor.

My fingers caressed her cheek. "Hot or cold, my love?" I asked. It took her a few seconds to clear her head and understand what I was asking.

"Hot" she whispered.

I took the pinwheel out of the hot water glass and shook the water off. I touched it to her left inner thigh, and she bucked her legfrom the bed. I was glad I didn't cut her with it. I ever-so-slowly raked her inner thigh with it. The sharp points left faint traces as I teased her with it. I began to roll it ever so slowly along her skin, leaving a trail of dimples. Back and forth. Up and down. The effect on her seemed to be electric.

"Oh fuck!" she cried out.

"You like that, don't you."

"Oh Tom, Don't stop. Don't fucking stop."

"Yes, dear." I replied as I put the first pinwheel back into the hot water glass and reached for the other one. "But the left side is for hot, and the right side is for cold." I began to slowly rake her right inner thigh with the icy cold pinwheel. She cried out as she felt the ice cold touch of metal.

I was getting excited controlling her like this. It was all new for me. The feeling was a mix of power and passion. I rolled the wheel back and forth along her flesh, alternating between firm and light pressure. She cried out as if she was on fire. Between her gyrations and my pressure, I saw that I had drawn blood. Two tiny dark red beads appeared on her skin. I tossed the pinwheel on the table, and sucked the drops into my mouth, savoring the saltiness of the blood of my woman.

She smelled of arousal now, and my nose followed the scent to its source. My fingers lifted her hood, and my tongue found her clit. I licked her gently. I licked her hard. I savored the metallic tang of my woman. Men have killed for moments like this. My tongue teased and tasted her. My hands found her ass and I pressed my face between her legs so I could stay on her as she bucked wildly. She grunted out "Yes" again and again and again. It was so loud that I thought that the neighbors might hear us. Her grunts were almost like a steady bark of passion. I felt her body shake as she came. I kept licking her until her shaking subsided with a final shudder.

The taste of her had done more for my cock than a truckload of Viagra. My cock was as hard as it had ever been. I walked kisses up her body. I paused at her breasts to pay them special attention. She felt my cock rubbing against her as I bent to plant kisses all over her face, lips, and neck. I brushed the hair from her eyes and just looked at her. No words were spoken. No words were needed. Her eyes said everything I needed to know.

I released her ankles from the straps. I lifted her legs onto my shoulders. I kissed both calves. And then I slid my cock into the warm, wet depths of her. I gripped her thighs for leverage. Ten deep slow thrusts. Ten quick shallow ones. Ten deep. Ten shallow. Ten deep. Ten shallow. Counting them helped me control the passion that was building inside me. Her eyes were closed. She was moaning softly. Nine deep thrusts, and I skipped a beat. Her eyes opened. I smiled. "Just checking, my darling. No more counting now."

True to my word, I began to pound her, slamming my ball sack against her body again and again. I closed my eyes and focused on the feel of her pussy. She cried out. I cried out. My balls clenched. My cock enlarged, and I came deep inside my sweet Denise. I think she came when I did, but the intensity of my own feelings overwhelmed everything else.

My overworked cock began to shrink quickly. I gently pulled it out of her, and bent down to lick her clean. There was a new taste added to hers. The taste of me I guess. I lowered her legs onto the bed, stood up, and undid the wrist restraints.

I found the comforter and placed it on her. I switched off the light, slid into bed, and took this incredible woman into my arms. Moonlight filled the room, as she wrapped her arms around me and looked at me in the special way that a satisfied woman looks at her man. I watched her eyes close slowly and heard her breathing change as she drifted off to sleep. I couldn't stop smiling as I looked at her.

12