My Darling Gail Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Salteena
Salteena
588 Followers

I roll us over and she grinds her pubis down hard on mine. "Daddy, you are going to have to get my panties off, they're digging into me. Have you got the strength to rip them, gently, or am I your Delilah?"

A weakened Samson I am, but I manage the task easily. And then, Gail starts moving on me. She is sublime!

You look so beautiful down there, Daddy, with your dark brown eyes looking up at me so lovingly. And your bent nose - how many times did you break it playing rugby? And your strong chin and sensuous, oh so sensuous mouth. And your powerful chest with its little pink man's nipples, so cute, and your mat of tiny black curly hairs. And your belly is hard and flat. You've still got pecs a lot of body-builders dream about, flexing as you respond my loving you. And your lovely hard penis exploring my insides. Can you feel my vagina kissing and stroking it? You feel so gorgeous in there!

Ahhh yes! Caress my breasts gently and fondle my nipples. Oh, Daddy, I'm not sure which way I like it best. Soft and gentle like this? Or hard and rough like before? With you, either way is perfect! Ohhhhh! Circling your tongue around my nipple like that makes it want to burst! Do it to the other one too! Oh my gosh!

Daddy! I can feel you growing bigger, getting harder! Oh please! Stay with me a bit longer! I'm almost there! I can feel it building! Oh yes! Yes! Oh heavens! My insides are boiling! I can feel you cumming. Oh that is soooo glorious! We must have flooded the bed again! Daddy!

Like most farming people we do not need to set an alarm to wake us up in the morning. Gail and I are pretty damned groggy though! I pad down to the kitchen to make us a cup of tea each, taking a leak in the downstairs toilet while the kettle boils. When I get back to bed, Gail has taken the opportunity to wash the remains of her makeup off and relieve herself as well. She looks freshly scrubbed - a little kid again, peeking over the edge of the duvet. She welcomes me back into the bed by wrapping her warm naked self around me and nuzzling her nose against the side of my neck. The tea goes cold as we fall asleep again in each other's arms.

You are still sleeping and so is your lovely penis. It looks so fragile, all soft and wrinkled. It seems impossible that such a small thing can grow so big and give a girl so much pleasure. Now that I'm really close to it, I can smell... Yes, I can smell me! My smell from when you were inside me! I'm going to suck your penis and wake it up. And you will wake up too. And maybe you will... Oh, please, I hope you do!

My penis feels like it is two feet long, but the naked nymph who is kissing and caressing it keeps evading my grasp, preventing me from feeding on her delicious body in return. The tension is intense. I am rising to orgasm and I...

"Good morning, Daddy. You've woken up at last. Your penis started to twitch and I thought you were going to cum in my mouth whilst you were still asleep."

My penis is shiny with Gail's saliva as she holds it against her cheek, smiling as she greets me. The beautiful naked nymph in my dream is very, very real. I smile in return and stroke her hair. Gail returns to making oral love to my shaft, sucking it gently, taking it deep in her throat, flickering her tongue around its sensitive head, and caressing my balls. I lay back to enjoy the extraordinary sensations she is giving me.

You looked so surprised to see me down here when you woke up. I really did think you were going to cum, Daddy. Your testicles tautened in their sac and your penis stiffened and jerked three times! I'm glad you're awake now. You know it is me who is kissing and licking this wonderful pole and making you feel so nice. Lay back and enjoy, Daddy. I'm going to make this the best you've ever had!

Oh! You are moving, turning me around and opening my legs. I can feel your rough, unshaven cheeks on the insides of my thighs and your breath on my vagina. Daddy, you have no idea how long I have waited for this moment! You won't remember that summer, when I was ten, when you, Maxine, and I were playing at shoulder carries in the swimming pool. You were uncomfortable about it, but I insisted on getting on you 'the wrong way round'. You had a beard then and your hairs tickled the insides of my thighs, making me go all tingly. And your lips were just millimetres away from my little crutch. I wanted you so much to kiss my little pussy through my costume that I nearly pushed myself onto you. But I saw that Mummy was watching and then Maxine pushed your head under the water and the moment was gone.

Gail's sex is like an exquisite, moist, dusky-dark-purple-pink orchid, crowned by the dark, springy curls of her pubic hair. I breathe in her scent. She is intoxicatingly earthy, rich and vibrant with the odours of our overnight lovemaking and her present arousal. I dip my tongue in her nectar like a humming bird feeding from a tropical flower. She spreads her legs wider, begging me to move closer to her very core.

But, now you're here, at last! Your tongue feels so marvellous as it slides over my lips and into my hole. I wish it were lots longer so that you could push it right inside like you do with your penis! And, Daddy, you've found my clit! If you could only share the little electric shocks you are sending up my spine you'd be amazed! This is everything I ever dreamed about! I'm flying! There's a huge tension building in my tummy! My muscles are clenched so hard they're hurting me, my spine feels like it's about to snap! I have to leave your penis while this happens or I might bite you! Oh God! Oh no! I can't take it any more. It's so intense! I'm cumming! Every muscle down there is twanging! My whole insides are shaking out of control and lights are flashing in my brain! Ohhh, Daddy, I wish you could feel this with me, what you've done to me. It is soooo extraordinary! I am crying, it is soooo beautiful! Like warm, golden rain!

Gail shudders and shakes violently with the orgasm I have given her. She still holds on to my penis with her fist, gripping it fiercely - almost painfully. I am pleased she has taken it from her mouth. She is so far 'out of it' she might have inflicted some very painful damage! I stroke her calves tenderly - touching her any further up her legs produces another savage and now unwelcome tremor from her body.

She comes to earth lightly, finally opening eyes that glisten with tears. She smiles to me, "Oh, Daddy, that was unbelievable! So perfect! I've waited so long for you to kiss me there! I'll tell you how long afterwards. But now, I have to make you feel the same."

And my beautiful daughter returns her mouth to my throbbing shaft, kissing, licking, teasing and caressing until I explode!

Your penis is jerking violently. The underside is pulsing and gobs of hot, salty, yeasty sperm are shooting into my mouth. Your sperm, Daddy! My father's lovely sperm! You taste so fabulous! I'm going to eat up every drop. Keep cumming, Daddy! Cum and cum and cum into your little girl's mouth! You are my man! And I love you so much!

Salteena
Salteena
588 Followers
12