My Darling Niki Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey hon, I'm back, forgot my notes, I'll see ya tomorrow, love you!" I started walking out of my room, when I heard her squeal.

I went back to the door, "you Ok in there dear? I'm running very late!"

"OH, I'M FINE!....I Just....Stubbed.... my toe, see ya.... tooo-morrow....uhhh" It must have really hurt the way she was laboring her words. I heard another grunt, this one sounded deeper, maybe more masculine. I just didn't have time to help her right now, we wasted too much time trying to get me excited. It was now almost past 5, I really needed to hurry.

I ran back down to my car and sped off to work. I did not see DeeDee this time around, she must have found a trail.

I was so busy at work, I barely had a moment to myself. I tried to call home a few times but nobody answered. I wasn't at all concerned, I just figured Niki was sleeping or busy. I sent her a few text messages. Still no response from her. I worked early into the next morning. I was a zombie walking into the door at 7am. I had been at the office for over 13 hours. The problem was resolved at or plant, but I was told that I would need to travel to the other sites to troubleshoot. I was going to be gone for at least 2 weeks. I had the day off tomorrow but by this time tomorrow I will be 2 states away.

I walked into a quiet house. Niki was normally an really riser. There was no sign of her. There were a few beer cans on the counter and empty bottles of wine. I saw two wine glasses on the counter as well. Only one of them had lipstick strains on its brim.

The beer cans were not my brand, I normally drink light beer. I just wanted to get myself upstairs into bed, I was beat. My wife was dead asleep in bed as I walked in. I noticed the pile of clothes on her side of the bed. It was her little black dress, the one she bought a few years ago. I only saw her in it one time. She looked so fucking sexy in it that I couldn't keep my hands off of her! It was so tight that she could not wear panties or a bra! She didn't want the lines, and her bra strap would have been exposed. She was approached by more than a few men the night she wore it. Niki was so embarrassed by the attention that she never wore it again. I also noticed a pair of stilettos that I had never seen before. The strappy black leather shoe had a heel that was very long, at least 6". Niki must have gone shopping last night. Maybe she and a girlfriend went out for a few drinks. I didn't really care, I just needed to get to sleep.

I crawled into bed and cuddled up with my wife. I was surprised to find her completely naked. The sheets felt wet under my ass. I snuck my hand down to her bald beaver. It felt so soft, I was anxious to see if I could rise to the occasion, but no such luck. I chalked it up to being completely exhausted. I moved my hand up to grasp her titties. I was fast asleep in only a few more moments.

It was only an hour or so later when I felt the bed moving. Niki was awake, I fell back asleep when I heard the shower start. I awoke a short while later as Niki was getting dressed. She slid on a pair of jogging shorts similar to DeeDee's. She was not wearing any panties. She slipped into a tiny sports bra that I had never seen. I was barely coherent. I did ask her what she was up to.

"Oh, DeeDee invited me to start running with her. I'll see you in a bit." She gave me a kiss and she was running out the door. I fell back asleep pretty hard. It was early in the afternoon when I finally got myself out of bed.

I used the bathroom and made my way downstairs. There was no sign of my wife. I looked out the kitchen window and saw DeeDee trotting along. I swore that my wife told me that they went running this morning. I made my way down the drive to ask her where Niki was. I caught her just as she was running past my yard. She had slowed considerably as she passed Chase's house. I couldn't keep my eyes off her tits the whole time I spoke to her.

"Have you seen Niki? I can't seem to locate her. Her car its still here"

"Sure haven't Mr. Kent, but if I see her I'll let her know you're looking for her! Gotta go!" With that I watched her fine ass run away. I couldn't decide what was better her tits out her ass! I was confused as to why Niki would lie to me as I walked back inside my house.

I heard laughing and splashing as I walked back towards my garage. I walked through our yard up to the 6' privacy fence that borders my yard from Chase's. I heard my wife's voice. I couldn't believe she was over at his house again, especially after everything she told me yesterday! There is a hole in the fence towards the end of our yard. I quietly made my way down to it. I peered through the hole and I saw Chase swimming around in the pool. My wife was laying out in a lounge chair. She was face down sunning her back I could see that she was still wearing her running shorts, but she appeared to be topless! Chase kept trying to splash her. He pushed a torrent of water and hit my wife directly! She popped out of her chair in total shock! Her shorts were dripping wet!

"You son of a bitch! I told you to not get me wet, I was really scrambling for an answer as to why my hair was wet yesterday! I still can't believe you talked me into skinny dipping with you, especially with my husband right next door!" My wife was facing Chase completely topless, her tits were jiggling as she scolded him. I noticed that her tan lines were beginning to fade. I can't believe I didn't notice it yesterday.

"Sorry babe, you are just too fucking sexy! I can't hardly contain myself around you! Now why don't you drop those shorts and get in here with me! I can fuck you up against the side of the pool like I did yesterday. Nothing like skinny dipping with a hot woman such as yourself!" Chase stood up, he was completely naked sporting and impossibly large erection. It looked exactly as it did in my dream!

"No Chase, I told you that I can't do that anymore! I love my husband! You and I can never be together! Not only that you will probably just dump me the second something better comes along! I've seen how you eyeball that little tramp DeeDee, she's practically half your age!" My wife was biting her bottom lip toying with the waistband of her little shorts.

"You said we could just be friends. I agreed to start working out with you because I could really use your help toning up!" So that's where she went this morning. Chase pulled himself up standing in the shallow water, his huge cock was bobbing hard in front of him.

"Yes, and you were a great student, I was really proud of you this morning during our run! I was particularly proud when you took me into the woods and sucked me off in 8 minutes flat! I can't believe you swallowed that whole load! Not a drop was missed! You have really come along in the last 2 days! Its like you were born to suck this fat cock, now get in this pool, otherwise you will see my angry side again!"

"WHY are you making this so hard on me! I want to be true to my husband!" My wife slid off her shorts exposing her now fully nude body. The tan line on her ass was also beginning to fill in. It still was not quite as dark as her legs, but it was definitely getting close!

My wife sauntered over to the steps of the pool, swaying her hips seductively the whole time. "Just don't get my hair wet!" She entered the pool slowly, she was standing in waist deep water. Chase swam over and was all over her. He began gently caressing her nipples. He leaned down and started making out with her. She never refused or tried to pull away. She put her arms around his hips and pulled his ass towards her. I could see her kneading his firm ass as they continued making out. Chase dropped his hand below the water seeking out her pussy.

I should have been pissed! But I was just so shocked by the scene, everything happened so fast! I was also now beginning to realize that everything in my 'dream' was real. The threat Chase gave me felt all too real again! I didn't know what to do, I felt completely helpless. I decided that I would just have to watch and make sure he doesn't hurt her again!

"Chase! PLEASE...stop... We can't... do THIS!" She was trying to wriggle away from him. Chase got a little more rough with her and secured her body against his. I could hear her mumbling, but I couldn't make out the words. Her hands resumed to his ass pulling him into her.

"GOD you know how to touch me! I still can't believe we fucked in the coat room of that club last night! I promised myself that would be the last time, but riding home on that motorcycle got me all worked up again! It is impossible to refuse you!"

"Well it didn't take much! The way you were grinding on my cock on the dance floor, I really didn't have a choice! You made it so easy for me to fuck you, I didn't even have to remove your panties! That was only the appetizer for the night, you really pulled out all the stops when we got back to my place! Admit it, you loved every second, you weren't drunk or high as I fucked you into submission! You were begging for me to knock you up again!" I could see Niki now stroking his hard on! She had an opportunity to escape as he threw his head back in joy.

"I don't know what that was, but its all been a mistake!"

She waded towards the stairs as fast as she could, she was already out when Chase caught up with her. They were standing on the deck of the pool, he pulled her into his strong arms once again.

"Please Niki, maybe just one last time. I'm so hard for you, I need to be in you! I don't want to force you any longer. Can your husband fuck you the way I do, does he excite you the way I do? Just one last time and you will be free of me!" I heard the words he was saying, but I was doubting his sincerity. Why the sudden change in attitude? Chase was the kind of guy that simply took what he wanted. He was fucking my wife's cunt, and now he was fucking with her head. Niki is very susceptible to guilt trips, as I had learned over the years!

"CHASE! I can't, I mean I really want to, but I belong to another! My husband is everything I need! I really would like to stay good friends with you, and I will be happy to pay you for the physical training! Maybe that will keep things on a more professional basis!" She wasn't pulling away from him as she spoke, and she also never stopped stroking his thick cock.

"What about last night, we were laughing all the way to club as you told me about his pathetic attempt to fuck you! He couldn't even get hard for you! I'm the complete opposite, you just turn me on so much! I can't believe you had him eat you out with your cunt full of my cum! You are one nasty chica!" Chase was laughing. I wanted to vomit, I can't believe I unknowingly ate my wife's cream filled pussy! My head was beginning to boil, rage was starting to build.

"Stop it Chase! I told you that in confidence! He is STILL my husband! uhhhh, FUCK that feels so good!" Chase was playing with her nipples with one hand, while he had 2 fingers of his other hand buried inside of her.

"You know you want it! You haven't stopped stroking me!" Chase knew he had her right where he wanted her.

"Ok, YES, just one last time! But please will you wear one of the condoms I bought you? I have one here for you in my pocket. Take me to your bed and make me feel like a woman!" She gently pulled on Chase's cock leading him inside. I lost sight of them as they headed inside. I felt defeated. I went back inside to consider my next steps. I was pissed as I walked back inside my house, if she was so dead set against fucking him again, why did she have a condom on her!

I walked inside still fuming mad. I saw her purse lying on the counter. I began to rifle through the contents of it. I found a tiny pair of g-string black panties at the bottom. I had never seen these before. I assumed she bought them to go with her dress, maybe she had taken them off for Chase at the bar last night. The crotch was soaked, I put them against my nose and inhaled deeply. They definitely had the odor of pussy on them.

I found a few receipts in her wallet. Apparently she bought 2 boxes of 24 pack XL condoms and some douche at the pharmacy down the street. I then found another receipt from the lingerie store at the mall. She spent over $400 on new bra's, panties, and lingerie. The last receipt I found was nothing but men's clothes. Everything from shirts, ties, and pants. There were even a few bathing suits purchased. In total my wife had spent over $1000 on her credit card.

I grabbed the same knife I had a few nights before. I decided that maybe this was not the right weapon. I needed something with a little more reach. I instantly thought of the tire iron in the back of my wife's car. I grabbed her keys and headed out to the garage. The trash can was in the way, As I moved it the lid fell off. I noticed a small bathroom type trash bag on top. It was definitely from our bathroom. On a hunch I pulled the plastic bag from the can, I tore open the top of it. I dumped the contents of the bag on the back of my wife's trunk. It was mostly tissues and toilet paper. I sifted through them until I came across condom wrappers balled up in a piece of toilet paper, I could see the edge of the black packaging sticking out. I unwrapped the paper and found 3 separate packages. The condoms were also wrapped up in the tissue. I grabbed them with a pair of pliers that were lying close by. I held the fully unrolled condoms out, each appeared to be moist, but none of them were full of cum, it looked like they had been ripped off before they could capture his loads.

Disgusted, I tossed everything back into the bag. As I was finishing up I noticed a small latex looking cup underneath some more trash. I was not really sure what it was at first, then I suddenly realized it was my wife's diaphragm! I'd only seen it a few times when my wife had it laying open in its protective case. It now had a huge hole in the middle of it, it was gaping completely open! I tossed the useless piece of rubber into the bag as well. I threw the bag into the can and replaced the lid. I then tried to pop the trunk of my wife's car. The button was not working, I went around to the drivers side of the car. As I sat down in the seat I could instantly tell that a man had been driving her car. The seat was pushed all the way back, much too far away for my wife to drive comfortably. I was getting more pissed by the second. I pushed the button to pop the trunk.

I ran back to the trunk and lifted the lid. The trunk was full of shopping bags. I found the boxes of condoms. It looked like only one strip of six was missing. The douches were not in the bag. I saw the bags with the lingerie in them. It was all very sexy, and very skimpy. I didn't want to waste anymore time looking through them. I saw a blue Best Buy bag in the trunk as well, the receipt was still in it. It was a cash bill of sale for an HD camcorder. The unit was not in the bag. She must have given it to him! It was starting to look like my wife was more than a woman pressured into a bad situation, it looked like she was actively pursuing this!

I found the tire iron and started making my way over to his house. I was slapping the heavy tool in my hand as I made my way. I walked around the long fence in the back, there was a door in the basement that I could use. The old lady had given me a key a few years ago so I could access the storage room that contained pool cleaning stuff. I was not really familiar with the layout of the basement. I knew there was a door from the storage room that lead into the finished part of the basement. I was only in that part once when I helped her change out a burned out light bulb.

I was now in the fairly darkened room, I was too scared to turn out the light. I made my way across the room slowly, trying not to make any noise. I could hear muffled voices through the wall. I got to the door. I put my ear against it, light was streaming out from under it. I slowly began to turn the handle with confidence that nobody was on the other side of it. It was another room used for storage, it looked like it might have been a game room at one point. There was an old pool table under all the shopping bags and seasonal clothes. The room was packed full unused furniture. It looked like the old lady was afraid to throw anything away! I could see another set of doors leading out. I followed the path as best I could, I was happy the light was on in this room, there is no way I could have made it through the dark!

The voices I'd heard earlier were becoming more clear as I approached. I gripped the heavy piece of steel tightly in my hand. I got down on the floor and poked my head through the half open door. I saw a huge living room, Chases stuff was everywhere, all packed up in boxes. It looked like he had been unpacking. The room was basically empty except for a few pieces of old furniture. Chase must have moved everything from this room into the game room to make way for his stuff. I got down on my hands and knees, I could hear my wife's voice from across the room. I had a feeling they were in his room. My heart was racing as I quietly crawled across the floor. It was really hard to transport my weapon effectively and quietly. I wanted to have the upper hand when it came to the confrontation, I knew I only had one shot at this! I was hiding behind some boxes that were stacked up just a few inches more than the top of my head.

I stood up listening to the commotion in the bedroom. I knew I was exposed in this spot. If the old lady decided to come down and investigate I'd be screwed! With my heart beat pounding in my ears I poked my head to see into his room. He had double doors leading into his room. They were wide open. I could see my wife completely naked on her knees sucking his still impressively large cock. I thought what a waste it was, this guy was going to be dead in only minutes!

"Turn that thing off! Didn't you get enough footage of our 'last' romp last night?" My wife was looking up at Chase with her big doe eyes. She was still stroking and licking his cock and balls as she spoke.

"Nope, you are just too fuckin sexy! Don't worry, I will give you the tapes! You're gonna need them if this our last time together! I've never seen a woman more hungry for dick than... ahhhh DAMN, you are the only woman that has ever taken my whole cock down her throat!" I watched as my wife now had her nose buried in his crotch. I could see her sticking her tongue out to try and swipe his balls with her tongue, the thick cock in her mouth did not give her much room to do so.

"You keep that up I'm liable to shoot it down your gut! If this is our last time together, I want to be inside you! Get up here and show me everything you have learned!" Chase pulled his cock away from her, an audible pop could be heard from my wife's mouth as he fully removed himself. Chase sat down on the bed, my wife was rising up from her knees. He had the camera pointed right at her.

"Now go put on that outfit you brought over last night, I didn't get any footage of you stripping out of it. It was just too fucking sexy!" He slapped her ass as she ran towards the attached bath. She shut the door after blowing him a kiss!

Chase was laying on the bed, his hard cock pointing to the sky, I really could not believe that my wife was able to take that thing! This was my time to strike! He was distracted by the camera, messing with the settings. I had built up enough courage, I suddenly heard footsteps coming down the stairs, slow labored steps. I needed to hide, and quick! I got down low and hid in the corner. I pulled a blanket over me. I could see grandma making her way to Chase's room. I was praying that I would not be discovered!

"Chase honey, is your friend from next door going to be joining us for supper?" The old woman's voice was very frail as she spoke.