My Darling Niki Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"GRAMS! JESUS CHRIST! Don't you knock!" I saw Chase scramble to cover himself!

"You ain't got nothin I never seen before, I will let you know your old gramps was packing more than that back in the day! God bless his soul!" The old woman crossed her heart as she spoke.

"UGH, don't be so gross Grams, now get out of here, Niki and I are working on something! I'll ask if she wants dinner, now get out!" Chase was shooing her away as he covered himself walking to close the door. Chase slammed both doors shut as his grandma made her way back upstairs. She was muttering something to herself, the only words I caught were whore and something about her being lucky.

Now I was screwed, I couldn't see anything in the room. I could hear them talking through the wall. Chase kicked on some music, I was imagining my wife beginning her striptease, I needed to see them. I saw that there was another door down the same wall as his room. I quietly made my way across the room. I peaked inside the room and realized it was the same bathroom that was off his room. It was dark in there, I could see the door cracked open between it and Chase's room.

I had a pretty good shot of the room from this vantage point. I couldn't see the whole bed, just about the last half of it. Chase was sitting on the edge of the bed as he watched my wife dance for him. She had her back to him as she gyrated her hips to the beat of the music. She was thrusting her hips back at him shoving her ass into his face. She was wearing a naughty nurses uniform complete with hat. She wore stockings held up by a garter belt and straps. I had never seen this outfit before, it looked really sexy on her. It fit perfectly, definitely showcasing all of her womanly charms. She was bent at the waist touching her toes when Chase slapped her ass very hard, she did not yelp in pain as I expected, she simply moaned seductively.

Niki turned around and pulled down the one piece body suit. The outfit hit her right above the cheeks of her ass. The outfit already showed off her pert titties fantastically, making her titties look much larger than they actually were. As she slipped the soft material down over her sexy hips she was now exposing the half cup bra beneath it. She then straddled Chase his hard cock rubbing up and down her panty clad cunt. She was wriggling on his lap while blowing warm air into his ear. Chase was still trying to film her as best he could.

"Oh gee, I think you might have some swelling down here! I'm going to have to take your temperature! Let Nurse Niki take REAL good care of you!" She was reaching back stroking his swollen member. Niki first pushed her exposed nipples into her patient's face. Chase jumped at the opportunity to lick and suck her stiff nipples.

"OH, you ARE a naughty boy! Now let Nurse Niki take care of you! Don't distract me while I'm working!" Niki slid out off his lap onto the floor. Her ass looked so perfect hovering above the carpet. She was jacking and licking his cock all over.

"Oh NO, This thing is SO hot! I think you might be running a temperature! I have a sure fire way to cool it down!" Niki opened her mouth wide never breaking eye contact with the camcorder. She pushed her head into Chase's lap taking his monster down her throat. She proceeded to suck and lick him magnificently. She was working his swollen nuts the whole time with one hand. At the same time Niki was using her other hand, pleasuring herself with her fingers. She had reached around the tiny white panties rubbing her clit as she sucked him dry. Chase was trying to keep his cool, and the camera steady!

Niki couldn't keep a straight face long enough. She started cracking up laughing, apparently the scene had ended.

"Was that what you wanted baby?" Niki stood up letting Chase film her barely clothed body. She was playing it up for the camera.

"Yes, that was perfect Niki, so fucking sexy! Maybe you can let me keep a copy of this tape, I might have to use this for many years to come!" Niki was stroking his cock as they spoke. She looked very comfortable stroking him.

"Now, take those fucking panties off and fuck me! I know how much you hate it when I tear your pretty little things!"

"YES SIR! I have to get one thing before we start!" Niki turned away from Chase, she first pulled off the soaked panties, she then bent at the waist to get something out of her shorts on the floor. It was the XL condom. I recognized the packaging from earlier.

"Do I really have to wear that thing Niki, I've filled you up so many times in the past few days, do you think it will even make a difference??"

"Well I don't know, but I really can't risk it! No tricks this time! I am on to you! We wouldn't have to use these at all if you hadn't ripped a hole in my diaphragm! I can't believe you could even feel it while we were in the shower! I wanted to absolutely kill you when you made me pull it out and hand it to you!"

"Well, I didn't like it, it hurt the tip of my cock! AND I ruined it so you wouldn't be tempted to use it again! Now try to get that fucking thing on me! I ain't gonna help you!" Chase was now laying back, I couldn't see his face. I could see Niki straddling him on the bed trying to get the condom in place.

She was jacking his cock with one hand, while trying to steady her other hand holding the condom. She pulled down on his giant unit making it very stiff. She unfurled the condom down his shaft. She made sure it was on nice and tight. I was a little surprised when she took him down her throat one last time. I could hear her trying to surpass her gag reflex as his giant cock pulsed in her throat. She let up and placed his sheathed cock between her titties. He was rubbing and pinching her nipples as his cock slid effortlessly between her rack. He would thrust his cock up through the valley, my wife would open her mouth to let the tip of his cock inside. I could see her tongue twirling on his head as he began the retreat. They continued this way for a little bit.

With further prompting my wife climbed up her stud. She had her pussy hovering over the tip of his cock, the head of it was poised at her entrance. In one swift motion she let go, taking almost the entire length of his cock inside her. Every bit of his cock was now inside my wife. I could only see his swollen balls pressed firmly against her anus. My wife was moaning and screaming in delight. It was only a matter of minutes before she was exploding in orgasm. She was riding him for everything she was worth. I could see sweat dripping from her body. She was covered in a fine sheen of sweat as she exerted herself. As pissed off as I was I could not deny that bulge in my pants at the moment, I knew it was wrong, but it was becoming very distracting.

I figured it would only clear my mind for the task at hand if I were to take care of things first. I was trying to be patient, but the couple on the bed were so fucking sexy. I felt so removed from the situation at the time, almost like I was watching one of my favorite DVD's, only this was better. I slowly unzipped my pants to pull out my raging hard on. I was watching the action on the bed stroking my cock, trying to be as quiet as possible.

I watched as Chase flipped my wife over in one powerful move. He left the tight confines of my wife's pussy. He grabbed the camera off the bed and walked over to a tripod he had set up in the corner. The condom was still in place on his cock, it looked like it might have ridden up a few inches. He placed the camera on its spot and dove back into bed. He landed face first into my wife's steaming hot pussy. He proceeded to lick and suck her beautiful shaved cunt. The camera had the perfect angle to see him do it. My wife was begging and screaming for more. She wanted his cock back inside of her.

"Chase! GIVE IT TO ME! I NEED YOUR COCK IN ME! Your...tongue feels amazing, but I want to be fucked one last time! PLEASE... PLEASE, TAKE ME!" I couldn't see her face, but she sounded frantic. I couldn't believe she was acting like such a slut completely sober. Maybe Chase had wasted his drugs on her the other night!

"Nah, I can't feel a damn thing wearing this! They make this thick so big guys like me won't pop them! You can just suck me off or maybe I will just fuck your ass again!"

"NO, NOT THERE AGAIN! My ass still hurts from last night! Please fuck me Chase. You can get rough with me again, if that will make it better! Tie me to the bed, choke me out, whip my ass, but please get that cock back inside of me." I could see my wife's hips thrusting up towards Chase as he sat back on his haunches.

"Not gonna happen, if you want this cock back inside of you, you better come over here and take this thing off of me!" He was now rubbing just the tip of condom covered cock up and down my wife's out of control pussy. Every time she would try to lodge his cock inside of her, he would pull away.

"OK! FINE! YOU WIN! Now take it off and fuck me!"

"Nope, that's not what I said, I asked you to take it off of me! If you want this cock in you, get that cute little ass over here!" Chase backed off the bed, he was now standing at the foot of his mattress. I could see my wife's cute feet tuck to the side as she began slithering towards him on the bed. She was lying on her back, Chase dipped his nuts into her mouth as my wife grasped his pole with both hands. She was jerking him very slowly while her tongue did wonders to his nuts. She was going a little deeper when I realized she was now licking his asshole!

"Wasn't it just 24 hours ago when I had to smack you around to do that? FUCK your tongue feels so good there!" She was tugging his cock and going to town in between his legs. I couldn't see anything, but looking at Chase's reactions I knew she was doing a great job. I had never even considered that as an option before! My wife appeared to be loving it, especially as Chase leaned over and fingered her excited sex.

I was getting really close to my own release watching this disgusting display in front of me. I then noticed my wife had all but removed the condom. She retreated from his ass, staring him in the eye she pulled the condom off. She flicked it towards my direction, I could see the useless piece of latex all distended only a foot away from me.

"Now FUCK ME, FUCK YOUR SLUT! THIS IS YOUR PUSSY RIGHT NOW!" Chase flipped my wife into the doggystyle position. His cock was at the perfect height to enter her. Niki had her face buried in the mattress, her ass was high above, Chase pushed his fat cock inside.

I could hear her muffled screams as Chase pounded away at her. He was smacking her ass and calling her every name in the book. It was at that point I blew my load. I couldn't help but groan as I shot off. I was worried Chase heard me, I did see him glance towards the door, but he looked away quickly. I found a towel and tried to clean up the puddle on the floor, I couldn't see anything, so I was hoping that I got all of it. When I looked back inside the room, they were both now on the bed. Chase was on his knees behind my wife. I couldn't believe this guy, he was a fucking machine! I noticed that he was rubbing his thumb over her puckered ass hole. When he pushed it in Niki yelped, but it only made her buck against him with more force.

"OH FUCK THAT FEELS SO GOOD! Finger my ass CHASE! FINGER ME!" My wife was panting.

"Maybe someday you will be able to handle my cock there! I knew you would love it! We just have to try more!" Chase was smiling as he spoke.

"NO, this is the last time! I promise, but please just give it to me! I'm so... CLOSE.... UHHHHHH GUHHH!!" Niki pushed back hard against Chase as she screamed her orgasm into the bed.

"I'm getting real close Niki, you want me to pull out?"

"NO! Don't pull out! I need you RIGHT where you are!"

"I'm going to cum Niki, I need to pull out. Otherwise we might just make a little brother for Annie, if we haven't already!"

"I know, I know, can you just wait a little bit longer! I can feel another orgasm coming!"

"I dunno, this cunt feels too good, my balls are pumpin'! Tell me what you want!"

I want you Chase I want you to fuck me! Put me on my back and fuck me full of your cum! Give me a baby if you must!"

Chase flipped my wife over and began wildly humping her, she was going crazy begging for his cum, begging for his baby, telling him she could never give this up. Chase roared as he filled my wife once again, I have no idea how many loads she had taken in the last few days, but from what they said, it was many.

Chase took his place next to my wife on his bed. They were snuggling, I could hear my wife giggling and laughing. They sounded like teenagers. I then heard them making out once again. They just laid there enjoying each other's bodies for what must have been 20 minutes. I heard the unmistakable sound of a male snoring. I could see their bodies intertwined. My wife was also breathing hard. I peeked around the corner of the door to see them both snoozing. My wife was curled up in Chase's strong arms. Her pussy was open and on display, it surely was leaking Chase's recent spend.

My wife began to stir, I saw her begin to unwind herself from Chase's arms. She got out of bed, it looked like she was headed straight for me! 'Shit, her clothes are in here!' Niki was going to need some clothes to go home in. I tried to scramble out the other door in time, I don't think she detected me. I watched through the crack of the door as she sat on the toilet. I watched as she took a piss, when she stood to wipe I could see the milky spend of Chase's load dripping from her cunt. My wife tried to wipe it away, but more and more kept pouring out.

When she was finally satisfied that it was all clear, she reached for her shorts. I watched as she slid them over her abused pussy. Her ass looked so hot as the waist band popped up over it. She strode topless back into Chase's room to find her top. She searched everywhere in the room, she must have realized that she left it outside. I could see it through his window sitting on a chair on the patio. I crept back into the bathroom to watch her. She walked over to the bed and gave Chase a kiss on his sleeping head, she then surprised me yet again and kissed the tip of his cock. There was a pearl of ejaculate on the tip, she swirled it up with her tongue. With one last glance I watched my topless wife exit the patio doors leading to the pool area. She looked so fucking innocent putting on her top in the bright afternoon sun, not at all like the sex crazed vixen I had witnessed a short while ago.

I was finally alone with my tormentor, his judgment will soon be served! I stood in the darkened bathroom holding my weapon of choice, prepared to defend my honor.