My Darling Niki

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is your cock now, this is where you will get your pleasure, tell me that your husband means nothing to you!" What started out as morbid curiosity was quickly turning into a total nightmare, I thought Chase was going to use her for a one off thrill. But from the sounds of it, he wanted to take my wife. The rage I should have felt earlier was finally rising! He was now exploiting her last string of devotion to me. He wanted to own her. I noticed that Niki was not responding, he started to slow his pace to tease her again.

"Please, please, don't stop! I need it," she moaned in frustration.

"What about it? What about Daniel?" He was forcing her into an answer.

"Daniel can't fuck me the way you do! He can't give me babies! I need you, I NEED THIS COCK, You can have me! THIS PUSSY IS YOURS!!!" Niki was begging and crying for the full length of his cock.

Chase pushed himself up holding my wife in place, he was now on his knees. Never letting Niki's pussy off of his cock. Her long tan legs instantly wrapped tightly around his ass, giving him just enough room to continue his onslaught.

"Is this what you want? You want me to fuck you like the slut you are?" He was slamming back into her violently again. His muscles rippled as he supported her body weight. She was going crazy touching his muscular chest and kissing him soulfully.

"YES, FUCK ME, GIVE ME THAT COCK!! I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT IT!!" She was hanging on his ripped biceps as she reached yet another orgasm. I was lucky to make her cum once in a session. It seemed like she had been in almost constant state of orgasm this whole time!

Chase stood up off the bed and continued fucking my wife. He never missed a beat. He had her pushed up against the wall right beneath my nose. I could see sweat dripping down their bodies. Their skin was flushed and red. I saw my wife clawing at her lover. The wall was shaking, almost me knocking me off of my chair. I could hear her little grunts and moans every time he pushed his beast deep inside of her. His cock was relentlessly probing the depths of her cunt. I imagined her meaty pussy lips clinging on the invading massive shaft. As she approached yet another orgasm, Chase began to groan. I sensed he was about to explode. I prayed that she would come to her senses and not let this man soak her unprotected womb.

"OH FUCK YES... OH FUCK ME... ARE YOU GETTING CLOSE BABY? ARE YOU GOING TO FILL THIS LITTLE PUSSY UP? CUM IN MY PUSSY... CUM IN YOUR CUNT... I'M ALL YOURS!!"

With a mighty roar Chase unloaded his weapon inside of my wife. He was grunting and groaning. My wife, only inches below me reached up and started kissing Chase as he filled her cunt to the brim. It was his third load for the night, I was hoping that it wouldn't be that potent. Just then Chase looked up and stared me right in the eyes! He didn't say a word, he just mouthed "She's mine now!"

I was scared shitless! In a haste I ducked down, even though it was too late now. He came in my office a few moments later, still buck ass naked, his huge cock and balls were swaying back and forth. He grabbed me hard by the back of my neck and led me into my bedroom. My wife was on the bed, her legs spread wide. Her once tight little honey hole was now a gaping chasm oozing her lover's cum. It was steaming out of her quite liberally. Chase was really hurting me as he led me towards the destroyed remains of my wife's once perfect pussy.

"Lick it, Lick up that cum. If you do it I won't have the both of you killed! She told me this afternoon that you don't lick cunt, well I'm here to teach you!" I was fighting back against him, trying to struggle away from his iron grip. Suddenly he punched me hard in my ribs, seething in pain he pushed my face into my wife's nasty fuck hole. His cum was matted in her pussy hair, it was all pushed down.

Now my face was in right in ground zero. It smelled sort of musty, and a little sweet. He was now rubbing my face in their mingled juices.

"Stick out your tongue and eat my cum, if you don't you will pay the consequences!" I must have delayed a moment too long when I suddenly felt another sharp jab in my stomach. Wincing in pain I stuck out my tongue. I shoved it deep inside my wife's pussy. I found the taste to be not all that terrible. I just wanted him to stop hitting me. Before I knew it I was going to town gulping down their juices. He let go of my neck and I just never stopped. I was hoping that maybe I could get all the cum out of her so she would not get knocked up.

Niki must have been liking it, she started thrusting her hips into my face. I went to start fingering her when all of the sudden his strong grip pulled my neck away.

"OK Faggot, that is MY pussy now! I don't want you anywhere near it from now on! Hope you liked it, that will be your last taste of Niki's sweet little cunt. Only reason I did this was to teach your peeping ass a lesson! Next time you want to spy on someone fucking, make sure the light behind you is off, I could see you up there the whole time! In fact I saw you earlier tonight after I raped your wife's mouth, you even gave her a little kiss! Now get the fuck out of here, I'm sleeping in here tonight. I'm sure she will want more of this superior cock. If I see you at that register again, your punishment will be much more severe! "

Chase dragged me out of my room and tossed my 150 pound frame down the hallway. My ego was bruised along with my ribs. I had never had such a feeling of inadequacy. I stood up and wiped their cum off of my face

With that Chase turned around and walked back towards Niki. I saw her sit up on the bed with her arms spread wide to welcome her new master. Chase left the door open and I saw them embrace and start kissing. They laid down next to one another and continued making out. My wife was once again stroking Chase's barely softened cock.

"Hey wimp, close the door!" I walked towards my room to shut the door. My wife shot me a glance of sadness and pity. My last look was her enthusiastically returning her lover's kisses.

I waited by the door to hear if anything else was happening. I was too scared to look through the register. Through the closed door I heard, "Take me, take me again Chase! Give me what HE can't!" I heard the bed springs quietly creaking like he was gently making love to my wife.

My curiosity got the best of me, with the light now turned out I climbed up on the chair. But now there was something blocking my view. I recognized it as a pair of my wife's cum soaked panties. The tiny white thong she had been wearing all day. It covered just enough of the register to totally ruin my view of the bed. Chase must have put them there. I could still hear them clearly through the wall. My wife was squealing with joy. I also heard the sounds of heavy kissing.

Defeated I went down to the kitchen. I was now right below my bedroom, it sounded like they were going to put the headboard through the wall. I sat at the counter with my bottle of Jack and started hitting it hard, debating what I should do.

I was staring at our kitchen knives, I pulled one of the larger blade's out and inspected it. I took one more big gulp of whiskey, it burned down my throat, so I reached for a glass of tea to chase it. I gulped the half glass of tea in just a few seconds. I held the knife in our powder room mirror. I practiced everything I was going to say to that maniac before I plunged the blade into his heart. I could not let him destroy my family. I didn't care if I went to jail or not, I wanted that fucker dead!

I sat on my office bed listening to them through the wall. They were still at it, she was begging for his cum to fill her. He continued to ask her who she prefers, without fail she continued to tell Chase that it was him. My rage was building, it was not long before the bedsprings stopped squeaking. I waited a few minutes before entering the bedroom. It was only 10 minutes, but it felt like an hour.

I crept up to the door, twisting the knob slowly. I looked into the room and saw the lover's fast asleep. My wife was tucked into his strong arms, she looked so peaceful. She had a look of total contentment on her face. I could see a huge wet spot on the sheets. I tiptoed closer to the bed, raising the knife high above my head. I could see her lover's cock resting between her legs, it hung limply down her thigh. His dick looked even more impressive close up, and it was the smallest I had seen it all day. Her pussy was oozing their cum, it was dripping from her pussy onto his pole and running down it like a river to the bed below.

His huge hand was cupping her perfect grapefruit sized breast. I tried to shake the momentary distraction from my head. I suddenly felt very light headed and nauseous. I ran from the room and threw up in the guest bathroom. I picked up the knife to go back and finish the deed. I wanted just one more moment to myself before committing double homicide.

I went back into my office and sat down on the bed. With my courage finally in place I stood up. As I got to my I could not keep my balance, I was all out of sorts, the room started spinning. I watched in slow motion as the knife dropped from my grasp. I fell back into my bed, my head crashing into the pillows below. The last thought I had before slipping into deep sleep, 'Fuck I drank the spiked tea...'

I'm working on 2 more chapters, I'd really like to work with an editor, send me a note if you are interested.