My Darling Seducer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We'll have to discuss that if the subject arises with him."

"Hastings Smart says a woman can use her body to make a man do anything for her, is that true?"

"How old is Hastings?"

"My age, ten."

Lucille could feel Robbie rocking with laughter, realizing only then he could hear Debbie talking."

"Well love, it's lovely talking to you, now please put me on to nana."

"Hi, mom, Debbie sounds more grown up that when she left here."

"Brigit the nanny is only twenty, and apparently they talked non-stop on the aircraft and that seems to have stimulated Debbie who knows all about make-up, periods, managing the behavior of boys and the future development of her own body and, I suspect, some of the purposes it can be used for. She's been asking me some very adult questions. Now when I was ten..."

"Yes motm, but the question is am I going to get them back?"

"They're no longer our children, darling. I can truthfully say they are absolutely acting the part of normal grandchildren. We're getting nothing but 'Mom says this', 'Mom does this' and, oh yes, who is this Robbie? Do you have a gardener?"

"No, he's just the guy next door who's been helping us to settle in. He's been wonderful really, there's nothing he won't do for us – his mother has become one of my best friends."

"And there's nothing doing in his direction?"

"Not really mom?"

"Then why has Debbie invited Dad and me to the wedding – is there someone else?"

"No mom, no one else."

"Then you're going to marry him?"

"Mom, he's right beside me now," whispered Lucille. "We spent the night in this seaside hotel. Now that's all I've got to report."

"Well, well. That's really exciting news. I tell you what; follow your daughter's advice. I don't know where she'd picked this up but she told me that a woman can get a man to do anything by just using her body. Oh, here's Paul."

"Hi mom. Tell Robbie it's okay to sleep in my bed but not to mess up my room. Okay."

"Right dear, now have a good holiday, do you hear."

"Yes mom."

"Bye mom!" yelled Debbie in the background.

Lucille put the phone down and turned to Robbie with very bright eyes.

She kissed him passionately.

"Three months ago you proposed to me, and I deferred giving you my answer. Does the offer of marriage still stand?"

"Oh yes," Robbie said, drawing her closer. "What is your answer?"

"Oh it's Yes! my darling seducer."

THE END

12