My Darling Wife Denise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ARGEE
ARGEE
1,448 Followers

Armed with the names of the best men for each wedding, it didn’t take her long to make contact with them and arrange for an interview with hopes of being the stripper at the stag night. Denise, perhaps by her sales ability and perhaps more by her beauty and friendliness, had almost 100% success in arranging for her services to be used. She always stipulated the condition that I had to be present when she was stripping otherwise it was all off. When the arrangements were being made with the best man it was sometimes necessary for Denise to fuck him just to let him know what was on offering. When she did that there was never a refusal to engage her services on the night of the stag party. Of course I wasn’t present when these arrangements with the best men were made, but again she came home and told me all about it.

The night of the first stag party fell on a Friday night and, for the first time, I was able to watch Denise prepare herself for the occasion. She spent about half and hour in the bath soaking herself until she felt relaxed and at ease with the world. Then she shaved her legs and underarms making sure they were really smooth. She never shaved her forearms as she loved the soft hair which grew there. I loved it too and would not have let her shave it even if she wanted to do so.

After the bath she would rub baby oil all over her body until she was satisfied she was really soft and relaxed. She would then lie down on our bed for about 15 minutes, quite naked and relaxed. I soon learnt that no matter how much I wanted to disturb her, this was not the time.

About an hour before she was due at the party – sometimes this was early evening and sometimes quite late – she would take some special cream which Dr. Simmons had given her (she had previously used the same cream from other doctors) and with a special applicator, she would insert this inside her cunt and, using the plunger provided, squirt the prescribed quantity deep into her cunt. This, she said, was to minimize possible infections – more of the minor and annoying kind. Then she would squirt some KY jelly onto her fingers and then insert these into her cunt. She would smear this all around the lips and deep inside her cunt and this would aid her with lubrication for later on. She would also then lay on the bed on her stomach, raise her arse in the air. With the KY tube inserted as far as she could into her arsehole, she would squeeze the end of the tube and squirt about a quarter of the tube as deeply into her hole as possible. She would remain in this position for several minutes hoping for the KY jelly to run down inside her arsehole and keep it lubricated so that when she was asked for anal sex, it would not be so painful.

After this, she again rested on the bed before finally dressing for the event. She didn’t usually wear a bra at other times but it was essential as part of the stripping action. She would also not wear knickers around the home or when we were going out unless there was a reason to wear knickers. One reason to wear them was that, if she was likely to be fucked whilst out, she would wear the knickers to keep the cum from running down her legs after the sexual activity.

Before she fitted her bra, she would always add some lipstick to her nipples to make them redder and more attractive. Thus dressed in her bra and knickers, a small tight and revealing blouse and a very short mini skirt, she was ready for our first assignment where I would be watching as her husband.

We arrived at the appointed address and this turned out to be a very large room in a very posh hotel in the city. When we knocked on the door and were admitted by the best man, my heart sunk rapidly – there were over 30 men in the room. I quickly pulled Denise aside and asked her if she thought there were too many. She replied, “If you had said 500 I would have said too many! This number seems to be about right!” I carried the music machine, set it in motion and Denise began her stripping dance for the assembled men.

As with the only past performances I had watched, she slowly removed her clothes until she was standing naked in front of the groom. She had previously told me it was essential that he be the person who must receive the full attention as the whole success of the evening depended on his reaction to her.

It was just like seeing her in action the same as the first time except that the men were different. She placed her right leg over the groom’s shoulder and proceeded to push her pussy into his face where he immediately began to lick and suck her. When she was ready, she squatted down in front of him and undid his trousers and pulled out his cock! This chap was a real beauty – he had an enormous cock which stood out proudly through the gap in his trousers and he was most anxious for Denise to begin sucking him. Once again she gave him his choice – a fuck or a blow job – and he elected for a fuck! She removed his trousers and underwear and led him, by the cock, to the bed and prepared for him to fuck her. He was in her like a flash but only for a short time. He pulled out, ordered her on her hands and knees on the bed and, when she did this, he again stuck his cock, huge as it was, into her cunt again, but soon pulled it out and pressed it hard against her arsehole. I think even he was surprised how easily it went in! So much for Denise’s preparation beforehand. When he had unloaded his semen inside her arse, he pulled out and invited anyone who wanted to, to fuck this slut. I wasn’t too happy with this language about my wife, but a signal from Denise told me to ignore the remarks.

From there on, it was just fuck after fuck! Denise took them all on, one after the other. Some wanted to fuck her arse, some wanted to cum in her mouth and some just wanted to jerk off over her tits. She asked for and was granted 5 breaks to clean up and quickly resumed her activities when she returned from the bathroom.

When it was all over, some 4 hours later, Denise had, by my calculation been fucked in some manner or other about 50 times. She looked almost as fresh at the end as she had at the beginning. She asked for time to have a shower in the bathroom and when she had finished, we left to go home. Denise said she was very satisfied with the night’s work and hoped I still loved her as much as she loved me! Of course I loved her – it is very hard to describe what it felt like having just witnessed my own wife being fucked so vigorously and by some many men – but yes, I really loved her.

When we were in bed and cuddling and caressing one another, she asked me if I would like to make love with her. She always referred to our activities as making love and her work as fucking. I asked her how she felt about it and she replied that she wanted to be loved and made love to because it felt very lonely having been used by so many men. She kept telling me that despite all else, she loved being fucked by so many different men, but only being made love to by me.

That night, the first night I made love to her after so many men, was the sweetest sex we had had since we were married. I knew she loved me.

Denise charged a lot of money for these performances and always insisted on being paid up front, although she always arranged for me to hold the money with the guarantee that if her performance for the whole occasion was not satisfactory, there would be a full refund. Over the years she has never had to refund any money!

Usually Denise had bookings for one per week and usually on a Friday night because quite often the groom was to be married on the Saturday! Occasionally she had a booking on the Friday and the Saturday nights. She was very exhausted on the Sunday and this was the sort of day when we spent the whole day in bed, making love.

It sometimes happened that there were no bookings for perhaps three weeks in a row. On these occasions we would usually pack up and head for the coast for a well earned holiday. Sometimes on these holidays I would have to give permission for Denise to fuck someone she would meet at the hotel – usually a barman, or sometimes a guest. Again I couldn’t be present for most of these times although there were a few times when guests seemed to want someone else to watch them fuck my wife. One even asked me to videotape him fucking Denise. Being the sort of chap I am, I readily agreed and wondered for ever after just who might be watching my wife being fucked!

Well, to all the skeptics who said this marriage wouldn’t work – I have bad new for you! We have been married now for 7 years and Denise has stopped actively working at stripping and fucking at stag parties. She has found a delightful young girl whom she is training to take her place. Dianne will be a second (almost) Denise when she is fully trained.

There has never been a bad word between Denise and myself and we must win the prize for the most compatible couple in the world. I have grown used to watching my darling wife being fucked repeatedly by many, many men, but I still love her just as much as I did from the beginning and I know Denise loves me!

We have never had a problem with disease or infections – perhaps due to the steps Denise takes to help avoid these problems – and we have recently made another strange decision, considering what we have been doing in the past.

Denise was booked into the local medical specialist centre three months ago to have an operation to reverse the previous tube tying. The doctor who performed the first operation told Denise he had not cut the tubes, only tied them up and it would be possible for easy reversal to be carried out. Denise has now given me the wonderful news that she in pregnant! She has not fucked any men since the operation. The doctor told us to wait one week before we resumed making love and then to go at it as often as we wanted. Denise looks like the happiest girl in the world, delighted at being a future mother, and now very happily resigned to the fact she will now only have sex with me. Her life has completely changed.

Miracles can happen and ours is just one of them!

ARGEE
ARGEE
1,448 Followers
12